What happened after GDs indictments

underboss
underboss
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: What happened after GDs indictments

Postby chitown312 » March 24th, 2014, 6:59 pm

Heisenberg wrote:
chitown312 wrote:The Italian Mafia operated off extortion , and Thats how the Gds operated all the way , percentages ...In all actuality Gd Govs were not cool with each other ...Alot of those guys were Leaders of there own Crews and were forced to Choose a side to be extorted by .....The LSG's are a prime example ..in the 80s they were deep in the 100s ....The Pressure by Larry was Put on Affiliates , GDN or nothing .....So the BDs play similiar role ...BDN or nothing ........It was like Bidden wars over Hoods ....Some Lsgs hoods forced to flip BD and some Flip Gd ...the ones that remained became Opps to both ......The Boss Pimps seperated from the Gds and were offered membership by Stones and BDs but they remained Gades ....guess the business wasnt right for them !!!

What about them lafas I heard they were GDS but they broke off
Lafas was Renegades from the Manor ...LAFA stands For a female from the area who died ,!!! But the went gade in the Manors

og
og
Location: in the middle of your gurl's ass with my tongue, licking shit , sticking shit til she's numb
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,Bmf,cali & CDL Kartel

Postby ILick-Queens » September 17th, 2016, 1:44 am

:ohhh:

sergeant
sergeant
Region: West

Postby Gravez » September 17th, 2016, 6:41 pm

This nigga just ran n ran his big fat ass mouth aboutbthe whole situation

general
general
Affiliation: ~

Postby GANJASMUGGLING » September 17th, 2016, 8:44 pm

lol yeah niggas talk too much

nigga gave away hella game

sergeant
sergeant

Postby Gravez » September 17th, 2016, 9:18 pm

GANJASMUGGLING wrote:lol yeah niggas talk too much

Lol real talk

Its niggas like this you cant even steal a candy bar with as a kid

Nigga gonna tell the clerk the whole nine

"It was a snickers...king sized...1.49$ plus tax .. Oh and he used his right hand !! "

:lmao:

This gmac nigga ducked my fade too.. Nigga would not meet up in my own city

Told the nigga lets meet in a nuetreal area 10 mins away from where we was at to make it easier for blood

He said no response so i figged he was otw so i left n even said it

Logged off to go fade blood n he stayed online then said nah come to mee while in offline waitin for this fake GD who has an obession with the hoovers in la coincidently .. After maken free larry hoover comnments .. He never pull up.. I come bak two days later n see gmac says go to him.. Then he just started ignoren the situation when i came back

Now this thread showed me wat type of nigga i was dealin wit :lmao:

associate

Postby NORMANDIEMAN 1 » September 18th, 2016, 2:32 pm

Gravez wrote:

Lol real talk

"It was a snickers...king sized...1.49$ plus tax .. Oh and he used his right hand !! "

Told the nigga lets meet in a nuetreal area 10 mins away from where we was at to make it easier for blood

Logged off to go fade blood n he stayed online then said nah come to mee while in offline waitin for this fake GD who has an obession with the hoovers in la coincidently .. After maken free larry hoover comnments .. He never pull up.. I come bak two days later n see gmac says go to him.. Then he just started ignoren the situation when i came back

FUNNY HOW YOU LIVE IN OHIO YET CLAIM TO BE FROM THE "WEST"

prince
prince
Affiliation: the weed be lettin ya know....evil lurks...

Postby King♚Kutthroat » September 18th, 2016, 5:35 pm

NORMANDIEMAN 1 wrote:
Gravez wrote:

Lol real talk

FUNNY HOW YOU LIVE IN OHIO YET CLAIM TO BE FROM THE "WEST"

:lol:

:ohhh:

lieutenant
lieutenant
Affiliation: I-95

Postby BIuntedUp » September 19th, 2016, 11:05 am

ITS FUNNY NORMAN BATES AKA NORMANDIE MAN IS TALKING ABOUT ANYONES LOCATION CLAIMING THEY FROM THE WEST.. WE ALL KNOW YOUR ASS LIVES IN SEATTLE WASHINGTON THATS THE WILDERNESS :lmao:

fresh meat

Postby dantanna » September 22nd, 2016, 11:04 am

NOW WE KNOW MONEY AND DRUGS FUCKED OUR REVOLUTION UP, FROM LA TO CHICAGO ITS TIME TO UNIFY NOW AS ONE GANG, PROTECTING OUR KIDS AND WOMEN, THESE RACIST ASS KKKOPS ARE KILLING US AND WE AINT DOING SHIT. FUCK ALL THE BANGING ON YOUR OWN KIND NIGGAS GET NO STRIPS FOR THAT SHIT, ITS TIME TO COME TOGETHER AGAINST THESE RACIST ASS POLICE

underboss
underboss

Postby JuwanHampton45 » September 22nd, 2016, 9:41 pm

U niggaz fowl 4 dissin da nation like dat and yall claimin my hood?? yall aint droppin shit but bullets if I catch u niggaz sayin lame shit like dis again. :wtf3: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot:

nobody claim gd no more unless dey go by me. Chicago nigga or not too many of u off brand niggaz makin us look bad. FUCK YALL NIGGAZ ITS FOLK CRAZY :shoot: :shoot: RBG shit

lieutenant
lieutenant
Affiliation: I-95

Postby BIuntedUp » September 26th, 2016, 8:07 pm

YEAH FUCK THESE POLICE... BLOOD..CRIP...PARTY CREWS..TAGGER CREWS..WAR CREWS...ALL FOLKS MOBS...ALL PEOPLE MOBS INCLUDEN ALL THE LATINO ONES..EVEN THE ESE's AND NORTENOS...L.A..CHICAGO NEED TO KICK IT OFF

foot soldier
foot soldier
Affiliation: KTG

Postby nmyownzone » September 28th, 2016, 1:14 pm

In my eyes the D been irrelevant in regards to the Gangsters for a good while now city-wide. As for the Gs outwest, everybody know who the ORIGINAL "Black Gangsters" are...lol everybody GDK. It doesn't matter if you claim to be GDK or BDK the K always comes behind the D. Hell the Gangsters almost EVERYWHERE dip the rakes more so than traditional opps hell that symbol origin traces back to the D's anyways not us....All stacking No lacking. The vast majority of Gangsters outwest who draw barnone influenced the entire BG/NEWBREED demo and movement. Who you think had the village before that demo emerged???? LOL The Northpole from the Greens to the Jungle East Rogers Park all the way to the Westside of the Chi been considered insubordinates to the traditional GDN authority and protocol for sometime now....

Boss Pimps, Lafas, Lynchmen, Outlaw Gambinos, Crazy Crew, Locs, Cyco City from the Ickes, Sircs, Cuttthroats....etc

The Gangsters had waaaay to many ambitious entrepreneurs to maintain "order" its been free enterprise how you think demos like the "Gangster Stones" in the Henry Horners popped off. Traditionally ABPSN didn't won't to be affiliated with that G by any regards....that movement was so impactful it HAD to be honored though s/o Prince Moose Man nemm. We could talk about the "Gangster Lords" (Conservatives and Gangsters) from upnorth or the TGDs (Travelers and Gangsters) outwest

Niggas can "officially" drop the D today...in my eyes the D been gone

superior
superior
Affiliation: FAMILY

Postby 424 » September 30th, 2016, 8:34 am

nmyownzone wrote:In my eyes the D been irrelevant in regards to the Gangsters for a good while now city-wide. As for the Gs outwest, everybody know who the ORIGINAL "Black Gangsters" are...lol everybody GDK. It doesn't matter if you claim to be GDK or BDK the K always comes behind the D. Hell the Gangsters almost EVERYWHERE dip the rakes more so than traditional opps hell that symbol origin traces back to the D's anyways not us....All stacking No lacking. The vast majority of Gangsters outwest who draw barnone influenced the entire BG/NEWBREED demo and movement. Who you think had the village before that demo emerged???? LOL The Northpole from the Greens to the Jungle East Rogers Park all the way to the Westside of the Chi been considered insubordinates to the traditional GDN authority and protocol for sometime now....

Boss Pimps, Lafas, Lynchmen, Outlaw Gambinos, Crazy Crew, Locs, Cyco City from the Ickes, Sircs, Cuttthroats....etc

The Gangsters had waaaay to many ambitious entrepreneurs to maintain "order" its been free enterprise how you think demos like the "Gangster Stones" in the Henry Horners popped off. Traditionally ABPSN didn't won't to be affiliated with that G by any regards....that movement was so impactful it HAD to be honored though s/o Prince Moose Man nemm. We could talk about the "Gangster Lords" (Conservatives and Gangsters) from upnorth or the TGDs (Travelers and Gangsters) outwest

:2cents: Its a Gangsta world them D's just live in it

underboss
underboss

Postby JuwanHampton45 » September 30th, 2016, 11:39 am

4 all u fake gangsta disciples. . .I got a lil swerve on yall :lmao:

Juwan Hampton remix "Throw Some D'z on it"
bitch boy betta flip b4 I throw them Gz on his bitch, them Gz on his bitch, throw them Gs on his bitch, just bought a new beretta bitch, cuz them Gz on his bitch :shoot: :lmao: :lmao: :rip:

foot soldier
foot soldier

Postby nmyownzone » September 30th, 2016, 12:52 pm

Rated_HTG wrote: :2cents: Its a Gangsta world them D's just live in it

Gangsters outwest don't have a "BD problem" lol neither do the G's in the northpole. I just find it ironic BD's be dipping the rakes when it's truly THEIR symbol in all actuality anyways. How you talmbout "on King Dave" and dropping the forks HE gave meaning to....LOL. It doesn't matter whether it's towards the Breeds outwest or the BD's outsouth....It's fist stacking and treys cracking. BGDN wasn't nothing without that G....ain't no DEVELOPMENT unless there also exist GROWTH....We should have retained or went back to the Supreme Gangster identity :2cents: Before BGDN the G's opposed both the Stones and Disciples. And BOTH the Stones AND Disciples wanted the Gangsters to join their alliances....Can't spell ChicaGo without that G!!!!

@Rated HTG I promise me and my circle demo in that order. L's and stacking fists ONLY.

nmyownzone wrote:In my eyes the D been irrelevant in regards to the Gangsters for a good while now city-wide. As for the Gs outwest, everybody know who the ORIGINAL "Black Gangsters" are...lol everybody GDK. It doesn't matter if you claim to be GDK or BDK the K always comes behind the D. Hell the Gangsters almost EVERYWHERE dip the rakes more so than traditional opps hell that symbol origin traces back to the D's anyways not us....All stacking No lacking. The vast majority of Gangsters outwest who draw barnone influenced the entire BG/NEWBREED demo and movement. Who you think had the village before that demo emerged???? LOL The Northpole from the Greens to the Jungle East Rogers Park all the way to the Westside of the Chi been considered insubordinates to the traditional GDN authority and protocol for sometime now....

They use the term "Pride" (Pridenemm) and "Breed" (Breednemm) more for a reason....the reason being cuz everybody know when referring to "Gnemm" outwest their not referring to New Breeds..... :2cents: LOL That G copy written niggas still try to emulate what we demonstrate.....LOL

og
og
Location: in the middle of your gurl's ass with my tongue, licking shit , sticking shit til she's numb

Postby ILick-Queens » September 30th, 2016, 5:12 pm

but let me say did ,, without Disciples gangstas wouldn't be shit , I wish larry brick ass would have stayed running under jeff, while king aggie /king satan, don durkey, don dirkins, freeman was all under david, with boonie, and king wee :cmon: that nigga having the biggest numbers don't mean shit, but ya'll in the way ..look at Christians and Christianity religion in itself ,with all these followers ,fucking shit up :killself:

and yeah the rakes is 1 of the original disciple sign, but I bet nobody on here knows who gave david the rakes first, the original Bdn symbol in the 50s was a $ and black diamond :ohhh: same 1 foes/souls using :lmao:

underboss
underboss

Postby JuwanHampton45 » October 1st, 2016, 1:18 am

:lmao: :lmao: nigaz makin up shit 4 da hoodup dis funny as fck :drama:

superior
superior
Affiliation: Ghost Mob-CENTRAL AVE

Postby Greenghost2212 » October 1st, 2016, 5:41 am

T Ochoa ™ wrote:but let me say did ,, without Disciples gangstas wouldn't be shit , I wish larry brick ass would have stayed running under jeff, while king aggie /king satan, don durkey, don dirkins, freeman was all under david, with boonie, and king wee :cmon: that nigga having the biggest numbers don't mean shit, but ya'll in the way ..look at Christians and Christianity religion in itself ,with all these followers ,fucking shit up :killself:

and yeah the rakes is 1 of the original disciple sign, but I bet nobody on here knows who gave david the rakes first, the original Bdn symbol in the 50s was a $ and black diamond :ohhh: same 1 foes/souls using :lmao:

:cmon: DAVID HAD THEM SYMBOLS BECAUSE THE GANGSTA BLACK SOULS WAS APART OF THE DISCIPLE ALLIANCE. NOT THE BLACK SOULS OVER HERE OUT WEST. SMH

superior
superior

Postby 424 » October 1st, 2016, 6:44 am

T Ochoa ™ wrote:but let me say did ,, without Disciples gangstas wouldn't be shit , I wish larry brick ass would have stayed running under jeff, while king aggie /king satan, don durkey, don dirkins, freeman was all under david, with boonie, and king wee :cmon: that nigga having the biggest numbers don't mean shit, but ya'll in the way ..look at Christians and Christianity religion in itself ,with all these followers ,fucking shit up :killself:

:lol: niggas is too funy but Dave was with SK with the BJ's afterwards became a DD under LL leader of the Dz got the forks from him then David became it's leader, how PW became king Wee by David over the MBS.

superior
superior

Postby 424 » October 1st, 2016, 6:45 am

nmyownzone wrote:
Rated_HTG wrote: :2cents: Its a Gangsta world them D's just live in it

Gangsters outwest don't have a "BD problem" lol neither do the G's in the northpole. I just find it ironic BD's be dipping the rakes when it's truly THEIR symbol in all actuality anyways. How you talmbout "on King Dave" and dropping the forks HE gave meaning to....LOL. It doesn't matter whether it's towards the Breeds outwest or the BD's outsouth....It's fist stacking and treys cracking. BGDN wasn't nothing without that G....ain't no DEVELOPMENT unless there also exist GROWTH....We should have retained or went back to the Supreme Gangster identity :2cents: Before BGDN the G's opposed both the Stones and Disciples. And BOTH the Stones AND Disciples wanted the Gangsters to join their alliances....Can't spell ChicaGo without that G!!!!

@Rated HTG I promise me and my circle demo in that order. L's and stacking fists ONLY.

They use the term "Pride" (Pridenemm) and "Breed" (Breednemm) more for a reason....the reason being cuz everybody know when referring to "Gnemm" outwest their not referring to New Breeds..... :2cents: LOL That G copy written niggas still try to emulate what we demonstrate.....LOL

biG facts G

foot soldier
foot soldier

Postby nmyownzone » October 1st, 2016, 7:22 pm

Niggas talk that hot shit about Larry even though he was "acknowledged" among EVERY circle/nation
Outsouth
The Stones wanted Larry....
The Disciples wanted Larry.......

And for outwest, the brother brushed elbows among heavies from 4CHs to CVLs, the brother was just brilliant and that exceeded Folks.....

Ask the BD heavies from 6217 who they went to visit in the joint as an advisor :2cents:
So Larry wasn't that nigga...............???????

The pie could only be divided up into so many parts though, some niggas were getting FULL while others..........
= RENEGADES (long story short)

prince
prince
Affiliation: the weed be lettin ya know....evil lurks...

Postby King♚Kutthroat » April 24th, 2017, 10:49 pm

:tea:

og
og

Postby ILick-Queens » April 25th, 2017, 1:27 am

424 wrote:

:lol: niggas is too funy but Dave was with SK with the BJ's afterwards became a DD under LL leader of the Dz got the forks from him then David became it's leader, how PW became king Wee by David over the MBS.

lavern was the original leader but we got the rakes from sd's in Pilsen area the original SD king and founder made the rakes, D's or symbol was a dollar sign and diamond before the souls joined our alliance to yo hooks and bricks :lol:
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

Previous

Return to Midwest