South west Houston Black Disciple's rep 6 and say folk

oog
oog
Posts: 17501
Joined: January 22nd, 2011, 2:17 am

South west Houston Black Disciple's rep 6 and say folk

Post by » January 28th, 2014, 3:10 pm

[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/8JGg_iFuvIQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
Dude's been BD sense the early 90's should they even be representing a 6 point star ?
[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/WT1PWmXBWrg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/654y49mLIcE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

Heisenberg
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1034
Joined: January 16th, 2014, 3:03 pm

Re: South west Houston Black Disciple's rep 6 and say folk

Post by Heisenberg » January 28th, 2014, 3:20 pm

K-DAWG wrote:[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/8JGg_iFuvIQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
Dude's been BD sense the early 90's should they even be representing a 6 point star ?
[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/WT1PWmXBWrg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/654y49mLIcE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
nah cause niggas still honor King David :2cents:

User avatar
Wild 100s Chris
superior
superior
Posts: 3873
Joined: July 30th, 2013, 5:04 pm

Re: South west Houston Black Disciple's rep 6 and say folk

Post by Wild 100s Chris » January 28th, 2014, 3:29 pm

bds still rep da 6 n still call each other folks in chicago. why wouldn't dey be :facepalm: da fuk.
dey ain't ridin da 5 :lmao: dey die 5 :tiphat: bds still getting da 6 tatted on dem :cheer:

Heisenberg
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1034
Joined: January 16th, 2014, 3:03 pm

Re: South west Houston Black Disciple's rep 6 and say folk

Post by Heisenberg » January 28th, 2014, 3:31 pm

with the following exception of them Blue Fin Black Disciples under King Vel

User avatar
jersey devil
superior
superior
Posts: 5967
Joined: July 24th, 2013, 5:28 pm

Re: South west Houston Black Disciple's rep 6 and say folk

Post by jersey devil » January 28th, 2014, 3:33 pm

they still folk so yeah they can still rep the 6 :shrug:

oog
oog
Posts: 17501
Joined: January 22nd, 2011, 2:17 am

Re: South west Houston Black Disciple's rep 6 and say folk

Post by » January 28th, 2014, 3:37 pm

I thought they completely broke off from Folks nation ? I guess they like Crips with killing each other but different sets ?

User avatar
Wild 100s Chris
superior
superior
Posts: 3873
Joined: July 30th, 2013, 5:04 pm

Re: South west Houston Black Disciple's rep 6 and say folk

Post by Wild 100s Chris » January 28th, 2014, 3:46 pm

Image

Image

die 5 :lmao:

Heisenberg
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1034
Joined: January 16th, 2014, 3:03 pm

Re: South west Houston Black Disciple's rep 6 and say folk

Post by Heisenberg » January 28th, 2014, 3:48 pm

K-DAWG wrote:I thought they completely broke off from Folks nation ? I guess they like Crips with killing each other but different sets ?
Folks kill Folks :2cents:

User avatar
Wild 100s Chris
superior
superior
Posts: 3873
Joined: July 30th, 2013, 5:04 pm

Re: South west Houston Black Disciple's rep 6 and say folk

Post by Wild 100s Chris » January 28th, 2014, 3:50 pm

Image

fredo hat 2 da right

User avatar
jersey devil
superior
superior
Posts: 5967
Joined: July 24th, 2013, 5:28 pm

Re: South west Houston Black Disciple's rep 6 and say folk

Post by jersey devil » January 28th, 2014, 3:50 pm

K-DAWG wrote:I thought they completely broke off from Folks nation ? I guess they like Crips with killing each other but different sets ?
yeah u can kind say that they aint really broke off from the folks they still folks they just GDK :rasta:

User avatar
Wild 100s Chris
superior
superior
Posts: 3873
Joined: July 30th, 2013, 5:04 pm

Re: South west Houston Black Disciple's rep 6 and say folk

Post by Wild 100s Chris » January 28th, 2014, 3:51 pm

Heisenberg wrote:
K-DAWG wrote:I thought they completely broke off from Folks nation ? I guess they like Crips with killing each other but different sets ?
Folks kill Folks :2cents:
finball niggas kill fiinball niggas

Heisenberg
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1034
Joined: January 16th, 2014, 3:03 pm

Re: South west Houston Black Disciple's rep 6 and say folk

Post by Heisenberg » January 28th, 2014, 4:00 pm

Wild 100s Chris wrote:Image

fredo hat 2 da right
some BDs got they hat to the Left tho
http://youtu.be/CGXBxMRhugw

oog
oog
Posts: 17501
Joined: January 22nd, 2011, 2:17 am

Re: South west Houston Black Disciple's rep 6 and say folk

Post by » January 28th, 2014, 4:01 pm

Ain't that the same for BG's/New Breed's they throw 3's too ?

User avatar
jersey devil
superior
superior
Posts: 5967
Joined: July 24th, 2013, 5:28 pm

Re: South west Houston Black Disciple's rep 6 and say folk

Post by jersey devil » January 28th, 2014, 4:03 pm

Wild 100s Chris wrote:Image

Image

die 5 :lmao:
die 6 :shrug: :rasta:

User avatar
Wild 100s Chris
superior
superior
Posts: 3873
Joined: July 30th, 2013, 5:04 pm

Re: South west Houston Black Disciple's rep 6 and say folk

Post by Wild 100s Chris » January 28th, 2014, 4:05 pm

bds leavin folks like a sandwich without da meat :lmao:

Heisenberg
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1034
Joined: January 16th, 2014, 3:03 pm

Re: South west Houston Black Disciple's rep 6 and say folk

Post by Heisenberg » January 28th, 2014, 4:12 pm

Wild 100s Chris wrote:
Heisenberg wrote:
K-DAWG wrote:I thought they completely broke off from Folks nation ? I guess they like Crips with killing each other but different sets ?
Folks kill Folks :2cents:
finball niggas kill fiinball niggas
lol already know Die 6 for them Latin Pachecos :rasta:

SOLID4CHSAVAGE
prospect
Posts: 57
Joined: January 21st, 2014, 9:07 pm

Re: South west Houston Black Disciple's rep 6 and say folk

Post by SOLID4CHSAVAGE » January 28th, 2014, 4:20 pm

everybody BD now. they in Detroit now. the GDs in southwest been here. deep too. they all folks to. nvr seen one not with the 6.. :2cents:

Heisenberg
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1034
Joined: January 16th, 2014, 3:03 pm

Re: South west Houston Black Disciple's rep 6 and say folk

Post by Heisenberg » January 28th, 2014, 4:21 pm

K-DAWG wrote:Ain't that the same for BG's/New Breed's they throw 3's too ?
they Triple L Krazy I think 300 and OTF stole they signs tho and yea they throw the Gates up as much as BDs do

User avatar
Wild 100s Chris
superior
superior
Posts: 3873
Joined: July 30th, 2013, 5:04 pm

Re: South west Houston Black Disciple's rep 6 and say folk

Post by Wild 100s Chris » January 28th, 2014, 4:31 pm

SOLID4CHSAVAGE wrote:everybody BD now. they in Detroit now. the GDs in southwest been here. deep too. they all folks to. nvr seen one not with the 6.. :2cents:
pancake type shit

User avatar
BarryBK65
boss
boss
Posts: 2301
Joined: December 20th, 2013, 3:29 pm

Re: South west Houston Black Disciple's rep 6 and say folk

Post by BarryBK65 » January 28th, 2014, 4:47 pm

Heisenberg wrote:
Wild 100s Chris wrote:
Heisenberg wrote:
K-DAWG wrote:I thought they completely broke off from Folks nation ? I guess they like Crips with killing each other but different sets ?
Folks kill Folks :2cents:
finball niggas kill fiinball niggas
lol already know Die 6 for them Latin Pachecos :rasta:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Pachucoz r Finballerz but dey lame ass fucc tho only reason dey aint xtinct i bkuz da Kingz protect dem & dey clicced up wit Insane Unknownz no hood havin assez :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
six6thdisciple
boss
boss
Posts: 2239
Joined: September 12th, 2008, 10:19 am

Re: South west Houston Black Disciple's rep 6 and say folk

Post by six6thdisciple » January 28th, 2014, 5:55 pm

breed lz and bdz lz is different...and why do niggaz outside the chi think "all" bdz is gdk???...niggaz never met no bd'z before :lol: ...I guess in 2014 all GD'z will be BDK :lol: :facepalm: ...

User avatar
Lord Geechee
lieutenant
lieutenant
Posts: 396
Joined: June 2nd, 2011, 11:07 am

Re: South west Houston Black Disciple's rep 6 and say folk

Post by Lord Geechee » January 28th, 2014, 6:27 pm

BD's are Folks period, they honor the Six, the Gates are the doorway to the Six for them, they Disciples to the core :2cents:

oog
oog
Posts: 17501
Joined: January 22nd, 2011, 2:17 am

Re: South west Houston Black Disciple's rep 6 and say folk

Post by » January 28th, 2014, 7:04 pm

six6thdisciple wrote:breed lz and bdz lz is different...and why do niggaz outside the chi think "all" bdz is gdk???...niggaz never met no bd'z before :lol: ...I guess in 2014 all GD'z will be BDK :lol: :facepalm: ...
I don't think that I know they get along here . Always have got along or haven't plexed .

oog
oog
Posts: 17501
Joined: January 22nd, 2011, 2:17 am

Re: South west Houston Black Disciple's rep 6 and say folk

Post by » January 28th, 2014, 7:07 pm

K-DAWG wrote:
six6thdisciple wrote:breed lz and bdz lz is different...and why do niggaz outside the chi think "all" bdz is gdk???...niggaz never met no bd'z before :lol: ...I guess in 2014 all GD'z will be BDK :lol: :facepalm: ...
I don't think that I know they get along here . Always have got along or haven't plexed .
I just thought they wasn't Folks anymore but that must of been the New Breeds ?
I just like dude music .

SOLID4CHSAVAGE
prospect
Posts: 57
Joined: January 21st, 2014, 9:07 pm

Re: South west Houston Black Disciple's rep 6 and say folk

Post by SOLID4CHSAVAGE » January 28th, 2014, 7:24 pm

Wild 100s Chris wrote:
SOLID4CHSAVAGE wrote:everybody BD now. they in Detroit now. the GDs in southwest been here. deep too. they all folks to. nvr seen one not with the 6.. :2cents:
pancake type shit
shit bro watever float they boat lol. but i do know a few that was ivl. going from ivl to tvl is different flipping stars lol. niggas getting intouch with their inner chief keef lmao. calling themselves almighty sosa Ds :lmao:

Post Reply