South west Houston Black Disciple's rep 6 and say folk

oog
oog
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Evil

Re: South west Houston Black Disciple's rep 6 and say folk

Postby » January 28th, 2014, 7:07 pm

K-DAWG wrote:
six6thdisciple wrote:breed lz and bdz lz is different...and why do niggaz outside the chi think "all" bdz is gdk???...niggaz never met no bd'z before :lol: ...I guess in 2014 all GD'z will be BDK :lol: :facepalm: ...

I don't think that I know they get along here . Always have got along or haven't plexed .

I just thought they wasn't Folks anymore but that must of been the New Breeds ?
I just like dude music .

prospect
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: lords of the holy city

Postby SOLID4CHSAVAGE » January 28th, 2014, 7:24 pm

Wild 100s Chris wrote:
SOLID4CHSAVAGE wrote:everybody BD now. they in Detroit now. the GDs in southwest been here. deep too. they all folks to. nvr seen one not with the 6.. :2cents:

pancake type shit

shit bro watever float they boat lol. but i do know a few that was ivl. going from ivl to tvl is different flipping stars lol. niggas getting intouch with their inner chief keef lmao. calling themselves almighty sosa Ds :lmao:

underboss
underboss
Region: South
Affiliation: MMG

Postby Heisenberg » January 29th, 2014, 6:08 pm

BarryBK65 wrote:
Heisenberg wrote:
Wild 100s Chris wrote:
Heisenberg wrote:
K-DAWG wrote:I thought they completely broke off from Folks nation ? I guess they like Crips with killing each other but different sets ?

Folks kill Folks :2cents:

finball niggas kill fiinball niggas

lol already know Die 6 for them Latin Pachecos :rasta:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Pachucoz r Finballerz but dey lame ass fucc tho only reason dey aint xtinct i bkuz da Kingz protect dem & dey clicced up wit Insane Unknownz no hood havin assez :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL I know but its like Lil Jay says Die F**E for BDs I think they can't say Die 6 for BDs so im just mocking them Die 6 For Insane Unknowns :lol:

underboss
underboss

Postby Heisenberg » January 29th, 2014, 6:12 pm

TWENTY74 wrote:
Heisenberg wrote:
K-DAWG wrote:Ain't that the same for BG's/New Breed's they throw 3's too ?

they Triple L Krazy I think 300 and OTF stole they signs tho and yea they throw the Gates up as much as BDs do

they both the 3's but in jail or some hoods u'll see em tag 6 star and LLL or III but they both treys..just different meaning n handsigns of throwing it up. plus I guess hoouston bds on dat tip with da 6 n all diff from my homeboys he 068 darksiiide bd III what u see it's still folks but u rarely see 6 star[/quote
yea I talked to BD from Front Street I asked him why you cock ya hats to the Left he says we don't rep no 6 or 5 we just BDs so you catch them with they hat to the Left to confuse people if they in a stone neighborhood they say All Well and shake but if they don't like the opp they gonna chase them down

superior
superior
Region: North East
Affiliation: #SOE #730 #Ev$t$ide #everybodyK

Postby jersey devil » January 29th, 2014, 6:14 pm

Heisenberg wrote:
BarryBK65 wrote:
Heisenberg wrote:
Wild 100s Chris wrote:
Heisenberg wrote:
K-DAWG wrote:I thought they completely broke off from Folks nation ? I guess they like Crips with killing each other but different sets ?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Pachucoz r Finballerz but dey lame ass fucc tho only reason dey aint xtinct i bkuz da Kingz protect dem & dey clicced up wit Insane Unknownz no hood havin assez :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL I know but its like Lil Jay says Die F**E for BDs I think they can't say Die 6 for BDs so im just mocking them Die 6 For Insane Unknowns :lol:

lil jay is die five for them folly boys and VLs

underboss
underboss

Postby Heisenberg » January 29th, 2014, 6:17 pm

jersey devil wrote:
Heisenberg wrote:
BarryBK65 wrote:
Heisenberg wrote:
Wild 100s Chris wrote:
Heisenberg wrote:

which VL deck he into with him funny how he Die 5 but yet Killa Kellz is riding with Moes in the video SHIT! :lol:

oog
oog
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Evil

Postby » January 29th, 2014, 8:25 pm

Heisenberg wrote:
TWENTY74 wrote:
Heisenberg wrote:
K-DAWG wrote:Ain't that the same for BG's/New Breed's they throw 3's too ?

they Triple L Krazy I think 300 and OTF stole they signs tho and yea they throw the Gates up as much as BDs do

they both the 3's but in jail or some hoods u'll see em tag 6 star and LLL or III but they both treys..just different meaning n handsigns of throwing it up. plus I guess hoouston bds on dat tip with da 6 n all diff from my homeboys he 068 darksiiide bd III what u see it's still folks but u rarely see 6 star[/quote
yea I talked to BD from Front Street I asked him why you cock ya hats to the Left he says we don't rep no 6 or 5 we just BDs so you catch them with they hat to the Left to confuse people if they in a stone neighborhood they say All Well and shake but if they don't like the opp they gonna chase them down

Sound like they do whatever floats the boat at the particular time .

superior
superior
Region: North East
Affiliation: #SOE #730 #Ev$t$ide #everybodyK

Postby jersey devil » January 29th, 2014, 10:16 pm

Heisenberg wrote:
jersey devil wrote:
Heisenberg wrote:
BarryBK65 wrote:
Heisenberg wrote:
Wild 100s Chris wrote:
Heisenberg wrote:

which VL deck he into with him funny how he Die 5 but yet Killa Kellz is riding with Moes in the video SHIT! :lol:

idk thats all i know and them folly boys is ebk but they aint on that nlmb die 5 shit :shrug: so

Previous

Return to Midwest