South west Houston Black Disciple's rep 6 and say folk

User avatar
six6thdisciple
boss
boss
Posts: 2239
Joined: September 12th, 2008, 10:19 am

Re: South west Houston Black Disciple's rep 6 and say folk

Post by six6thdisciple » January 28th, 2014, 5:55 pm

breed lz and bdz lz is different...and why do niggaz outside the chi think "all" bdz is gdk???...niggaz never met no bd'z before :lol: ...I guess in 2014 all GD'z will be BDK :lol: :facepalm: ...

User avatar
Lord Geechee
lieutenant
lieutenant
Posts: 396
Joined: June 2nd, 2011, 11:07 am

Re: South west Houston Black Disciple's rep 6 and say folk

Post by Lord Geechee » January 28th, 2014, 6:27 pm

BD's are Folks period, they honor the Six, the Gates are the doorway to the Six for them, they Disciples to the core :2cents:

oog
oog
Posts: 17501
Joined: January 22nd, 2011, 2:17 am

Re: South west Houston Black Disciple's rep 6 and say folk

Post by » January 28th, 2014, 7:04 pm

six6thdisciple wrote:breed lz and bdz lz is different...and why do niggaz outside the chi think "all" bdz is gdk???...niggaz never met no bd'z before :lol: ...I guess in 2014 all GD'z will be BDK :lol: :facepalm: ...
I don't think that I know they get along here . Always have got along or haven't plexed .

oog
oog
Posts: 17501
Joined: January 22nd, 2011, 2:17 am

Re: South west Houston Black Disciple's rep 6 and say folk

Post by » January 28th, 2014, 7:07 pm

K-DAWG wrote:
six6thdisciple wrote:breed lz and bdz lz is different...and why do niggaz outside the chi think "all" bdz is gdk???...niggaz never met no bd'z before :lol: ...I guess in 2014 all GD'z will be BDK :lol: :facepalm: ...
I don't think that I know they get along here . Always have got along or haven't plexed .
I just thought they wasn't Folks anymore but that must of been the New Breeds ?
I just like dude music .

SOLID4CHSAVAGE
prospect
Posts: 57
Joined: January 21st, 2014, 9:07 pm

Re: South west Houston Black Disciple's rep 6 and say folk

Post by SOLID4CHSAVAGE » January 28th, 2014, 7:24 pm

Wild 100s Chris wrote:
SOLID4CHSAVAGE wrote:everybody BD now. they in Detroit now. the GDs in southwest been here. deep too. they all folks to. nvr seen one not with the 6.. :2cents:
pancake type shit
shit bro watever float they boat lol. but i do know a few that was ivl. going from ivl to tvl is different flipping stars lol. niggas getting intouch with their inner chief keef lmao. calling themselves almighty sosa Ds :lmao:

Heisenberg
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1034
Joined: January 16th, 2014, 3:03 pm

Re: South west Houston Black Disciple's rep 6 and say folk

Post by Heisenberg » January 29th, 2014, 6:08 pm

BarryBK65 wrote:
Heisenberg wrote:
Wild 100s Chris wrote:
Heisenberg wrote:
K-DAWG wrote:I thought they completely broke off from Folks nation ? I guess they like Crips with killing each other but different sets ?
Folks kill Folks :2cents:
finball niggas kill fiinball niggas
lol already know Die 6 for them Latin Pachecos :rasta:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Pachucoz r Finballerz but dey lame ass fucc tho only reason dey aint xtinct i bkuz da Kingz protect dem & dey clicced up wit Insane Unknownz no hood havin assez :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
LOL I know but its like Lil Jay says Die F**E for BDs I think they can't say Die 6 for BDs so im just mocking them Die 6 For Insane Unknowns :lol:

Heisenberg
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1034
Joined: January 16th, 2014, 3:03 pm

Re: South west Houston Black Disciple's rep 6 and say folk

Post by Heisenberg » January 29th, 2014, 6:12 pm

TWENTY74 wrote:
Heisenberg wrote:
K-DAWG wrote:Ain't that the same for BG's/New Breed's they throw 3's too ?
they Triple L Krazy I think 300 and OTF stole they signs tho and yea they throw the Gates up as much as BDs do
they both the 3's but in jail or some hoods u'll see em tag 6 star and LLL or III but they both treys..just different meaning n handsigns of throwing it up. plus I guess hoouston bds on dat tip with da 6 n all diff from my homeboys he 068 darksiiide bd III what u see it's still folks but u rarely see 6 star[/quote
yea I talked to BD from Front Street I asked him why you cock ya hats to the Left he says we don't rep no 6 or 5 we just BDs so you catch them with they hat to the Left to confuse people if they in a stone neighborhood they say All Well and shake but if they don't like the opp they gonna chase them down

User avatar
jersey devil
superior
superior
Posts: 5967
Joined: July 24th, 2013, 5:28 pm

Re: South west Houston Black Disciple's rep 6 and say folk

Post by jersey devil » January 29th, 2014, 6:14 pm

Heisenberg wrote:
BarryBK65 wrote:
Heisenberg wrote:
Wild 100s Chris wrote:
Heisenberg wrote:
K-DAWG wrote:I thought they completely broke off from Folks nation ? I guess they like Crips with killing each other but different sets ?
Folks kill Folks :2cents:
finball niggas kill fiinball niggas
lol already know Die 6 for them Latin Pachecos :rasta:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Pachucoz r Finballerz but dey lame ass fucc tho only reason dey aint xtinct i bkuz da Kingz protect dem & dey clicced up wit Insane Unknownz no hood havin assez :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
LOL I know but its like Lil Jay says Die F**E for BDs I think they can't say Die 6 for BDs so im just mocking them Die 6 For Insane Unknowns :lol:
lil jay is die five for them folly boys and VLs

Heisenberg
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1034
Joined: January 16th, 2014, 3:03 pm

Re: South west Houston Black Disciple's rep 6 and say folk

Post by Heisenberg » January 29th, 2014, 6:17 pm

jersey devil wrote:
Heisenberg wrote:
BarryBK65 wrote:
Heisenberg wrote:
Wild 100s Chris wrote:
Heisenberg wrote:
K-DAWG wrote:I thought they completely broke off from Folks nation ? I guess they like Crips with killing each other but different sets ?
Folks kill Folks :2cents:
finball niggas kill fiinball niggas
lol already know Die 6 for them Latin Pachecos :rasta:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Pachucoz r Finballerz but dey lame ass fucc tho only reason dey aint xtinct i bkuz da Kingz protect dem & dey clicced up wit Insane Unknownz no hood havin assez :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
LOL I know but its like Lil Jay says Die F**E for BDs I think they can't say Die 6 for BDs so im just mocking them Die 6 For Insane Unknowns :lol:
lil jay is die five for them folly boys and VLs
which VL deck he into with him funny how he Die 5 but yet Killa Kellz is riding with Moes in the video SHIT! :lol:

oog
oog
Posts: 17501
Joined: January 22nd, 2011, 2:17 am

Re: South west Houston Black Disciple's rep 6 and say folk

Post by » January 29th, 2014, 8:25 pm

Heisenberg wrote:
TWENTY74 wrote:
Heisenberg wrote:
K-DAWG wrote:Ain't that the same for BG's/New Breed's they throw 3's too ?
they Triple L Krazy I think 300 and OTF stole they signs tho and yea they throw the Gates up as much as BDs do
they both the 3's but in jail or some hoods u'll see em tag 6 star and LLL or III but they both treys..just different meaning n handsigns of throwing it up. plus I guess hoouston bds on dat tip with da 6 n all diff from my homeboys he 068 darksiiide bd III what u see it's still folks but u rarely see 6 star[/quote
yea I talked to BD from Front Street I asked him why you cock ya hats to the Left he says we don't rep no 6 or 5 we just BDs so you catch them with they hat to the Left to confuse people if they in a stone neighborhood they say All Well and shake but if they don't like the opp they gonna chase them down
Sound like they do whatever floats the boat at the particular time .

User avatar
jersey devil
superior
superior
Posts: 5967
Joined: July 24th, 2013, 5:28 pm

Re: South west Houston Black Disciple's rep 6 and say folk

Post by jersey devil » January 29th, 2014, 10:16 pm

Heisenberg wrote:
jersey devil wrote:
Heisenberg wrote:
BarryBK65 wrote:
Heisenberg wrote:
Wild 100s Chris wrote:
Heisenberg wrote:
K-DAWG wrote:I thought they completely broke off from Folks nation ? I guess they like Crips with killing each other but different sets ?
Folks kill Folks :2cents:
finball niggas kill fiinball niggas
lol already know Die 6 for them Latin Pachecos :rasta:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Pachucoz r Finballerz but dey lame ass fucc tho only reason dey aint xtinct i bkuz da Kingz protect dem & dey clicced up wit Insane Unknownz no hood havin assez :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
LOL I know but its like Lil Jay says Die F**E for BDs I think they can't say Die 6 for BDs so im just mocking them Die 6 For Insane Unknowns :lol:
lil jay is die five for them folly boys and VLs
which VL deck he into with him funny how he Die 5 but yet Killa Kellz is riding with Moes in the video SHIT! :lol:
idk thats all i know and them folly boys is ebk but they aint on that nlmb die 5 shit :shrug: so

Post Reply