Weak Royals trying 2 regroup after getting run outta KC

captain
captain
Posts: 455
Joined: March 24th, 2013, 2:53 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: CHITOWN MKN IMPERIOR GANGSTA KILLA EBK

Re: Weak Royals trying 2 regroup after getting run outta KC

Postby RIIS PARK KINGZ » February 5th, 2014, 2:17 pm

DAT LB LIL BITCH MAD AT DAT SGD NIGKA BCUZ HIS SHORTY GT DROPPD BY DEM ON CICERO Y BELMONT JAJAJAJA RAMBO ROT LBK MKN




underboss
underboss
Posts: 1573
Joined: April 4th, 2013, 10:22 am
Location: Insane Latino Brothers Organization.....KBst.....EvilSide
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: EVIL5IDE IN5ANE

Re: Weak Royals trying 2 regroup after getting run outta KC

Postby Allinyourhood » February 5th, 2014, 2:35 pm

RIIS PARK KINGZ wrote:DAT LB LIL BITCH MAD AT DAT SGD NIGKA BCUZ HIS SHORTY GT DROPPD BY DEM ON CICERO Y BELMONT JAJAJAJA RAMBO ROT LBK MKN

Stfu internet nerd oil netbangin champion...me and that SGD ain't even netbangin at each other you lame ass Guatemalan midget all dry snitching on the SGD z , what a fuckin trick.and so what if they hit 1 of them shortys we hit 1 of there too and my guy already got locked up for it.at least us and them SGD z is putting in work whereas for the MKKz aka mokos ain't bodied up nobody in the last 6 years you fucking douche bag with ya Mickey Mouse Klub house crew...lmao.
MKKz are the weakest mob in the whole city right under the almighty brazerz and Ashland vikings. :cheer:

boss
boss
User avatar
Posts: 2301
Joined: December 20th, 2013, 3:29 pm
Location: Warfleigh 64th & Broadway
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Northeast JuiceTown LABK 50K HK 2K 3K 13K 18K AK

Re: Weak Royals trying 2 regroup after getting run outta KC

Postby BarryBK65 » February 5th, 2014, 3:44 pm

so wutevr happn 2 tha Almighty Latin Stones?

major
major
User avatar
Posts: 581
Joined: November 22nd, 2010, 9:36 pm
Location: Rosemont & Broadway
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: SGDn 1974 SINCE DA GET GO! Oreo still rots n B.C.

Re: Weak Royals trying 2 regroup after getting run outta KC

Postby sin1077 » February 5th, 2014, 6:33 pm

Allinyourhood wrote:
RIIS PARK KINGZ wrote:DAT LB LIL BITCH MAD AT DAT SGD NIGKA BCUZ HIS SHORTY GT DROPPD BY DEM ON CICERO Y BELMONT JAJAJAJA RAMBO ROT LBK MKN

Stfu internet nerd oil netbangin champion...me and that SGD ain't even netbangin at each other you lame ass Guatemalan midget all dry snitching on the SGD z , what a fuckin trick.and so what if they hit 1 of them shortys we hit 1 of there too and my guy already got locked up for it.at least us and them SGD z is putting in work whereas for the MKKz aka mokos ain't bodied up nobody in the last 6 years you fucking douche bag with ya Mickey Mouse Klub house crew...lmao.
MKKz are the weakest mob in the whole city right under the almighty brazerz and Ashland vikings. :cheer:


Ay brah "don't get your panties in a bunch" :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

SGDn Tk

underboss
underboss
Posts: 1573
Joined: April 4th, 2013, 10:22 am
Location: Insane Latino Brothers Organization.....KBst.....EvilSide
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: EVIL5IDE IN5ANE

Re: Weak Royals trying 2 regroup after getting run outta KC

Postby Allinyourhood » February 5th, 2014, 7:01 pm

sin1077 wrote:
Allinyourhood wrote:
RIIS PARK KINGZ wrote:DAT LB LIL BITCH MAD AT DAT SGD NIGKA BCUZ HIS SHORTY GT DROPPD BY DEM ON CICERO Y BELMONT JAJAJAJA RAMBO ROT LBK MKN

Stfu internet nerd oil netbangin champion...me and that SGD ain't even netbangin at each other you lame ass Guatemalan midget all dry snitching on the SGD z , what a fuckin trick.and so what if they hit 1 of them shortys we hit 1 of there too and my guy already got locked up for it.at least us and them SGD z is putting in work whereas for the MKKz aka mokos ain't bodied up nobody in the last 6 years you fucking douche bag with ya Mickey Mouse Klub house crew...lmao.
MKKz are the weakest mob in the whole city right under the almighty brazerz and Ashland vikings. :cheer:


Ay brah "don't get your panties in a bunch" :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

SGDn Tk
lol...dam joe you stole my joke :shrug:

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1527
Joined: March 4th, 2012, 1:07 am
Location: Cicero(Hawthorne), IL
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Citizens to Re-Elect Larry Dominick

Re: Weak Royals trying 2 regroup after getting run outta KC

Postby IlDuce » February 5th, 2014, 8:06 pm

Whats all this fucking talk about the Vikings? They used to be Polacks in the West Side Story days and are now high up on the "Mobs Going Extinct" list of 2014. They are losing and/or lost GKst and there are only a handful still left in Cicero and they are ALL lames.

I see them all the time and they don't shit except for netbang, tag shit no one is going to see at 4am, and hide from GDs. I try to respect those who deserve it but these clowns never deserved anything but an ass beating. Fuck 'em.

underboss
underboss
Posts: 1454
Joined: May 5th, 2012, 9:24 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Weak Royals trying 2 regroup after getting run outta KC

Postby 40 OUNCE FEVER » February 5th, 2014, 8:30 pm

IlDuce wrote:Whats all this fucking talk about the Vikings? They used to be Polacks in the West Side Story days and are now high up on the "Mobs Going Extinct" list of 2014. They are losing and/or lost GKst and there are only a handful still left in Cicero and they are ALL lames.

I see them all the time and they don't shit except for netbang, tag shit no one is going to see at 4am, and hide from GDs. I try to respect those who deserve it but these clowns never deserved anything but an ass beating. Fuck 'em.


You seem like a reputable source... but do the 12th St Players still hold weight in Cicero? I remember seeing their tags all around Cicero, back in the day. But that was in the late 80's-early 90's. I saw a recent GBC video and they looked rather deep.

lieutenant
lieutenant
User avatar
Posts: 371
Joined: February 7th, 2012, 10:31 am
Location: The middle of everywhere
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: TROOPER/HT/RENEGADE

Re: Weak Royals trying 2 regroup after getting run outta KC

Postby GhostsSs » February 5th, 2014, 10:34 pm

40 OUNCE FEVER wrote:
IlDuce wrote:Whats all this fucking talk about the Vikings? They used to be Polacks in the West Side Story days and are now high up on the "Mobs Going Extinct" list of 2014. They are losing and/or lost GKst and there are only a handful still left in Cicero and they are ALL lames.

I see them all the time and they don't shit except for netbang, tag shit no one is going to see at 4am, and hide from GDs. I try to respect those who deserve it but these clowns never deserved anything but an ass beating. Fuck 'em.


You seem like a reputable source... but do the 12th St Players still hold weight in Cicero? I remember seeing their tags all around Cicero, back in the day. But that was in the late 80's-early 90's. I saw a recent GBC video and they looked rather deep.


Ilduce knows his shit bro. There's still Twelfth Street around Roosevelt and Austin I think. They're always bombing shit around that area blanking Counts.

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1527
Joined: March 4th, 2012, 1:07 am
Location: Cicero(Hawthorne), IL
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Citizens to Re-Elect Larry Dominick

Re: Weak Royals trying 2 regroup after getting run outta KC

Postby IlDuce » February 5th, 2014, 10:51 pm

GhostsSs wrote:
40 OUNCE FEVER wrote:
IlDuce wrote:Whats all this fucking talk about the Vikings? They used to be Polacks in the West Side Story days and are now high up on the "Mobs Going Extinct" list of 2014. They are losing and/or lost GKst and there are only a handful still left in Cicero and they are ALL lames.

I see them all the time and they don't shit except for netbang, tag shit no one is going to see at 4am, and hide from GDs. I try to respect those who deserve it but these clowns never deserved anything but an ass beating. Fuck 'em.


You seem like a reputable source... but do the 12th St Players still hold weight in Cicero? I remember seeing their tags all around Cicero, back in the day. But that was in the late 80's-early 90's. I saw a recent GBC video and they looked rather deep.


Ilduce knows his shit bro. There's still Twelfth Street around Roosevelt and Austin I think. They're always bombing shit around that area blanking Counts.


Gennulmen, Players are still around and somewhat deep for the area. They don't touch the Kings or Counts for membership but they are on point and are definitely a presence in Warren Park and in/around The Island.

I think they are more fragmented since Taz went away but they got a few guys running it as replacements. They were warring hard with Red Zone Counts and their direction is off but they still here. They have been out near 108th in South Deering a while too but not in the numbers they have in Cicero.

Roosevelt and Austin is the motherland. I don't see them south of 16th often. When they come through they beef with the folks a lot, especially any Ds. They also beefed with the Vikings a bit but that shit is few and far between. It all goes down when it gets warm.

lieutenant
lieutenant
User avatar
Posts: 371
Joined: February 7th, 2012, 10:31 am
Location: The middle of everywhere
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: TROOPER/HT/RENEGADE

Re: Weak Royals trying 2 regroup after getting run outta KC

Postby GhostsSs » February 5th, 2014, 11:02 pm

Yo Ilduce, what happened to austin liquors bro? Why'd it get shut down again?

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1527
Joined: March 4th, 2012, 1:07 am
Location: Cicero(Hawthorne), IL
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Citizens to Re-Elect Larry Dominick

Re: Weak Royals trying 2 regroup after getting run outta KC

Postby IlDuce » February 5th, 2014, 11:39 pm

GhostsSs wrote:Yo Ilduce, what happened to austin liquors bro? Why'd it get shut down again?


I think that guy is done for good. I don't know if it is taxes or licensing but I used to get kegs from him last summer. I thought I'd call him a few weeks ago for a buddy's going away party, and the number was disconnected. The old school Italian that ran the place, I haven't seen in a while. I should look into that even though I have 3 liquor stores within a mile of me. I kind of liked that place. That mini mart on the Island is supposed to start selling beer soon anyway, the Arab one.

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1527
Joined: March 4th, 2012, 1:07 am
Location: Cicero(Hawthorne), IL
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Citizens to Re-Elect Larry Dominick

Re: Weak Royals trying 2 regroup after getting run outta KC

Postby IlDuce » February 5th, 2014, 11:52 pm

That place has always been kind of shady. The first time it shut down was because of some scandal with mob money, video poker, and one of the town board members being an owner or controlling partner. The guy had a lot of visibility especially because I think he was on a school board or some shit and his brother, who was a high up in the town and he had a loud mouth. A few years earlier the brother got the shit kicked out of him in front of a steakhouse by the Berwyn Police Chief and his son. They walked from that charge and as far as I know there was a settlement. I was told it had something to do with an election.

fresh meat
Posts: 8
Joined: February 6th, 2014, 3:36 am
Location: Marmora and Altgeld Igz
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Almighty

Re: Weak Royals trying 2 regroup after getting run outta KC

Postby (((7))) » February 6th, 2014, 3:40 am

COMEON NOW WE ALL KNOW RIIS PARK IS ARE HOOD BITCH. SWIFT ROTZ BITCH MKK YALL NIGGAS AINT EVER OUT I BE LOOKIN FOR YALL EVERYDAY IN YOUR HOOD

boss
boss
User avatar
Posts: 2301
Joined: December 20th, 2013, 3:29 pm
Location: Warfleigh 64th & Broadway
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Northeast JuiceTown LABK 50K HK 2K 3K 13K 18K AK

Re: Weak Royals trying 2 regroup after getting run outta KC

Postby BarryBK65 » February 6th, 2014, 12:18 pm

TWENTY74 wrote:Image

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

major
major
User avatar
Posts: 581
Joined: November 22nd, 2010, 9:36 pm
Location: Rosemont & Broadway
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: SGDn 1974 SINCE DA GET GO! Oreo still rots n B.C.

Re: Weak Royals trying 2 regroup after getting run outta KC

Postby sin1077 » February 8th, 2014, 5:21 pm

GhostsSs wrote:I heard Royals are done too. I seen a few by Hollywood Park a little while ago and that squad looks like they hired a bunch of pussies. They don't look as strong as they did in '01-'04. They even cool with the Popes anymore?


Yeah Popes don't got beef with them but they ain't tight no more with royals. Ever since royals fell off popes backed away from them they're small as hell they ain't trying 2 get in volved n all them folks wars royals got going they ain't got da numbers.

SGDn Tk

fresh meat
Posts: 22
Joined: January 30th, 2014, 11:32 pm
Location: Albany PKK
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Cullom World Royalty

Re: Weak Royals trying 2 regroup after getting run outta KC

Postby ASCRN_KCst » February 9th, 2014, 12:17 pm

ROYAL KRAZY CULLOM WORLD WE OUT CHEA STR 8 DROP WE GOT :lmao:

boss
boss
User avatar
Posts: 2301
Joined: December 20th, 2013, 3:29 pm
Location: Warfleigh 64th & Broadway
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Northeast JuiceTown LABK 50K HK 2K 3K 13K 18K AK

Re: Weak Royals trying 2 regroup after getting run outta KC

Postby BarryBK65 » February 9th, 2014, 12:25 pm

Northside Popes is in a burban Jew area wtf can dey b doin :lol: :lol: :lol:

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 5882
Joined: January 25th, 2011, 9:09 pm
Location: Westside of Chicago Austin/Maywood
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Ghost Mob-CENTRAL AVE

Re: Weak Royals trying 2 regroup after getting run outta KC

Postby Greenghost2212 » February 9th, 2014, 1:30 pm

HAHA YEAH OK BRO FUCK AROUND AND THINK UP NORTH SWEET JOE IM TELLIN U :lol: THEM NIGS :shoot: TOO

foot soldier
foot soldier
User avatar
Posts: 190
Joined: July 6th, 2013, 11:55 pm
Location: look outside
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: white collar criminal

Re: Weak Royals trying 2 regroup after getting run outta KC

Postby MeMe » February 9th, 2014, 7:54 pm

I don't know about all that Wheeling dropping Kings n shit. LOL. But I do know the 88th SGDs used to be down as fuck back in the day. Now Ambrose have that hood. After they supposedly sold it to the Dragons. Which personally I think was false.

foot soldier
foot soldier
User avatar
Posts: 190
Joined: July 6th, 2013, 11:55 pm
Location: look outside
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: white collar criminal

Re: Weak Royals trying 2 regroup after getting run outta KC

Postby MeMe » February 9th, 2014, 7:54 pm

I don't know about all that Wheeling dropping Kings n shit. LOL. But I do know the 88th SGDs used to be down as fuck back in the day. Now Ambrose have that hood. After they supposedly sold it to the Dragons. Which personally I think was false.

lieutenant
lieutenant
User avatar
Posts: 371
Joined: February 7th, 2012, 10:31 am
Location: The middle of everywhere
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: TROOPER/HT/RENEGADE

Re: Weak Royals trying 2 regroup after getting run outta KC

Postby GhostsSs » February 9th, 2014, 8:02 pm

Its always a goofy fuck around here that seems to think the "sweet" areas are "sweet". Maybe certain slots aren't popping off like others but dont snooze in this city jack. Not even the burbs. Eventually you'll get caught slipping and you're gonna learn the hard way. Real shit.

I've been treated before in spots I never would have guessed. Im not on that stuntin shit. Thats real talk. Take my advice however you want. In the end, I told you so. If you ever find yourself in a bad position where you least expected it, remember Ghosts from the hoodup. ;)

foot soldier
foot soldier
User avatar
Posts: 190
Joined: July 6th, 2013, 11:55 pm
Location: look outside
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: white collar criminal

Re: Weak Royals trying 2 regroup after getting run outta KC

Postby MeMe » February 9th, 2014, 8:07 pm

So you're saying niggas be gang banging in....WHEELING?? Okay, I'll acknowledge that advice, but I won't apply it.

lieutenant
lieutenant
User avatar
Posts: 371
Joined: February 7th, 2012, 10:31 am
Location: The middle of everywhere
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: TROOPER/HT/RENEGADE

Re: Weak Royals trying 2 regroup after getting run outta KC

Postby GhostsSs » February 9th, 2014, 8:10 pm

MeMe wrote:So you're saying niggas be gang banging in....WHEELING?? Okay, I'll acknowledge that advice, but I won't apply it.


Im talking in general man. And I have seen SDs and LK boys in wheeling before, believe it or not man.

The whole point is to always be on your shit. Dont be a dummy or act too tough. You'll get popped being stupid and or arrogant. Feel me?

foot soldier
foot soldier
User avatar
Posts: 190
Joined: July 6th, 2013, 11:55 pm
Location: look outside
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: white collar criminal

Re: Weak Royals trying 2 regroup after getting run outta KC

Postby MeMe » February 9th, 2014, 8:12 pm

Duly noted.

major
major
User avatar
Posts: 581
Joined: November 22nd, 2010, 9:36 pm
Location: Rosemont & Broadway
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: SGDn 1974 SINCE DA GET GO! Oreo still rots n B.C.

Re: Weak Royals trying 2 regroup after getting run outta KC

Postby sin1077 » February 10th, 2014, 9:25 am

MeMe wrote:I don't know about all that Wheeling dropping Kings n shit. LOL. But I do know the 88th SGDs used to be down as fuck back in the day. Now Ambrose have that hood. After they supposedly sold it to the Dragons. Which personally I think was false.


U can think what u want bout Wheeling shits been popping off there since da late 80's when we were Piper Lane Lovers. And as far as Ambrose they never took 88th them niggas don't come outta 86th da furthest they go is to 87th and Houston. SGDz still over there if we weren't they would actually be able to post up between 87th-91st and Houston they've had 14 years and they still ain't over there. And them Dragons were paying off everybody back then when they were pushing weight buying hoods and paying niggas to flip so IDK why that is hard to believe.

SGDn Tk

PreviousNext

Return to Midwest

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 70 guests