Weak Royals trying 2 regroup after getting run outta KC

sin1077
major
major

Re: Weak Royals trying 2 regroup after getting run outta KC

Post by sin1077 » February 10th, 2014, 10:44 am

U ain't from da chi so idk why u trying to clown on dragons for. They done dropped alotta niggas on da eastside. They had bought that hood cause we had a relationship with them and 88th brothers were getting locked up left and right. They couldn't hold it though cause after they shot that girl and got into it with da DEA 50 came down on them. Thats why SGD gave em da boot and took it back. U can think they were a joke or whatever but they had that Cartel plug and were moving big weight back then.

SGDn Tk

ASCRN_KCst
fresh meat

Post by ASCRN_KCst » February 10th, 2014, 11:00 am

Royals

sin1077
major
major

Post by sin1077 » February 10th, 2014, 11:13 am

Ha Ha this little troll steady trying to get my attention. If he were a royal he would know why SGDz and Royals into it over and how folks got dropped this da last time I'ma even address u. Stop with da fuckery this nigga clearly ain't got no type of life trying to argue with me bout a mob he's not even in :facepalm:

SGDn Tk

Allinyourhood
underboss
underboss

Post by Allinyourhood » February 10th, 2014, 11:45 am

sin1077 wrote:Ha Ha this little troll steady trying to get my attention. If he were a royal he would know why SGDz and Royals into it over and how folks got dropped this da last time I'ma even address u. Stop with da fuckery this nigga clearly ain't got no type of life trying to argue with me bout a mob he's not even in :facepalm:

SGDn Tk
Hey sin fuck that fake ass royal traga he ain't no royal .did you notice once you made this thread , all of the sudden this new profile pops up lmao he don't even know the facts about his hood that's how you know its a troll.I get a feeling its 1 of the guedos on here.

Allinyourhood
underboss
underboss

Post by Allinyourhood » February 10th, 2014, 11:46 am

Allinyourhood wrote:
sin1077 wrote:Ha Ha this little troll steady trying to get my attention. If he were a royal he would know why SGDz and Royals into it over and how folks got dropped this da last time I'ma even address u. Stop with da fuckery this nigga clearly ain't got no type of life trying to argue with me bout a mob he's not even in :facepalm:

SGDn Tk
Hey sin fuck that fake ass royal traga he ain't no royal .did you notice once you made this thread , all of the sudden this new profile pops up lmao he don't even know the facts about his hood that's how you know its a troll.I get a feeling its 1 of the guedos on here.
Guerros

sin1077
major
major

Post by sin1077 » February 10th, 2014, 11:49 am

Yeah so do I these lil trolls just want somebody to talk to them LOL. I ain't taking this nigga seriously.

SGDn Tk

RIIS PARK KINGZ
captain
captain

Post by RIIS PARK KINGZ » February 10th, 2014, 7:12 pm

(((7))) wrote:COMEON NOW WE ALL KNOW RIIS PARK IS ARE HOOD BITCH. SWIFT ROTZ BITCH MKK YALL NIGGAS AINT EVER OUT I BE LOOKIN FOR YALL EVERYDAY IN YOUR HOOD
IGK BELDON CITY IZ OUR HOOD NIGKA KUM TRY TAKE IT BAK BYTCH NIGKA MKN WE DA GUNNAZ OUT HERE IN RIIS PARK
NOBODY WANT IT WIT US

hiighassniigga
underboss
underboss

Post by hiighassniigga » February 10th, 2014, 7:21 pm

sin1077 wrote:
MeMe wrote:I don't know about all that Wheeling dropping Kings n shit. LOL. But I do know the 88th SGDs used to be down as fuck back in the day. Now Ambrose have that hood. After they supposedly sold it to the Dragons. Which personally I think was false.
U can think what u want bout Wheeling shits been popping off there since da late 80's when we were Piper Lane Lovers. And as far as Ambrose they never took 88th them niggas don't come outta 86th da furthest they go is to 87th and Houston. SGDz still over there if we weren't they would actually be able to post up between 87th-91st and Houston they've had 14 years and they still ain't over there. And them Dragons were paying off everybody back then when they were pushing weight buying hoods and paying niggas to flip so IDK why that is hard to believe.

SGDn Tk
you know this nigga snoopy? old school white boy sgd

sin1077
major
major

Post by sin1077 » February 10th, 2014, 7:36 pm

If we're talking bout da same snoopy whiteboy 5'4 140lbs soaking wet LOL with a green prison tat of a clown\jester or sum shit like it on his right arm. If that's da one hell yeah I know him that was my boy last I knew of folks he was staying with his girl in Calumet city. If we talking bout same guy that's crazy u know him talk about a small world!

SGDn Tk

sin1077
major
major

Post by sin1077 » February 10th, 2014, 7:39 pm

Correction tat on his left arm

MeMe
foot soldier
foot soldier

Post by MeMe » February 11th, 2014, 1:22 am

Whatever happened to the Dragons ?

MeMe
foot soldier
foot soldier

Post by MeMe » February 11th, 2014, 1:24 am

They was always mediocre in my opinion. Alot of people blame them for shit they didn't even do. Especially the Kings. When Henry and Chalio were around they were on it. They lost alot of righteous Dragons though. Now most of them are lame as fuck, snitches at that. So long story short I don't fuck with them. Devious got out not too long ago though had a few beers with em.

sin1077
major
major

Post by sin1077 » February 11th, 2014, 10:28 am

Well I was around em and I saw they had alotta killers back then. And yeh ur right bout kings blaming them for alotta shit cause when we or da dragons dropped a king we they wouldn't know which one did it cause neither of us claimed it to keep those niggas confused. So alotta ones they get credit for we did and vice versa. Personally I respect them but don't really fuck with them cause they tried to merk me over on buffalo cause they thought I was a count even though I kept throwing forks up at em and that shit they did paying da brothers off 2 flip was shady. :2cents:

SGDn Tk

Greenghost2212
superior
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » February 11th, 2014, 1:18 pm

SHIT G SINCE THE CRACK CAME THAT SHIT HAPPENS MORE THAN U THINK :lol: ON GHOST REAL TALK THINK BOUT IT LOL SHIT I KNEW VLZ M WHOLE LIFE BUT FINALLY JOINED THE MOB WHEN I WAS A TEEN BECAUSE I SAW RICE AND LAMON DOIN BIG ASS NUMBERS AND I KNEW BACK THEN I WASNT GETTIN IN ON THAT UNLESS I WAS NATION

sin1077
major
major

Post by sin1077 » February 11th, 2014, 1:30 pm

Mel what u referring 2? U talking bout niggas flipping\turning out for money?

SGDn Tk

Kenosha2TheChi
corporal
corporal

Post by Kenosha2TheChi » February 11th, 2014, 2:50 pm

ever since big boy got smoked the way he did the SGDs dont bust out

sin1077
major
major

Post by sin1077 » February 11th, 2014, 2:52 pm

Who u referring 2?

SGDn Tk

(((7)))
fresh meat

Post by (((7))) » February 11th, 2014, 3:16 pm

how is that yall hood when yall dont even be in your own hood.. any hood u guys got matter of fact is dead as hell.. what happen to swift in da alley of da Gstation bitch :shoot:

Heisenberg
underboss
underboss

Post by Heisenberg » February 11th, 2014, 3:27 pm

TWENTY74 wrote:Image
:lmao: you fucked up for that one 5olid

RIIS PARK KINGZ
captain
captain

Post by RIIS PARK KINGZ » February 11th, 2014, 3:51 pm

(((7))) wrote:how is that yall hood when yall dont even be in your own hood.. any hood u guys got matter of fact is dead as hell.. what happen to swift in da alley of da Gstation bitch :shoot:

NIGKA U FAKE U DONE FOR GET A NEW HOBBY INSTEAD ON BEIN A TROLL ON FORUMS JAJAJAJA

Greenghost2212
superior
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » February 11th, 2014, 3:58 pm

sin1077 wrote:Mel what u referring 2? U talking bout niggas flipping\turning out for money?

SGDn Tk

YEAH G

sin1077
major
major

Post by sin1077 » February 11th, 2014, 5:08 pm

Yeah mel buts that's different u turned out from neutron to make money with da mob. While LDz was just getting niggas zooted at their paries putting that bug in they ear and bribing niggas with oz's of soft to flip.

SGDn Tk

Midway63
fresh meat

Post by Midway63 » February 12th, 2014, 8:11 pm

The only Royal tags I see have the fork going down, The Gaylords have long history don't hate them for honoring their dead members,,, most gangs of today don't see the big picture, look at the tag crews marking everything up back in the day that would. Never happen you lost your hood to some tagers,

ASCRN_KCst
fresh meat

Post by ASCRN_KCst » February 13th, 2014, 10:34 am

SGDn Tk

:321: :lmao: ROYAL Krazy sgd tell smiley from d.a he got lucky :lmao: wat happen to milagro :rip2:

sin1077
major
major

Post by sin1077 » February 13th, 2014, 3:17 pm

SGDn Tk
Goddamn how many times a nigga gotta ask u? Acting like he ain't see me ask him this shit a million times and instead keeps trolling da net to try and say some stupid shit :facepalm:

SGDn Tk