Weak Royals trying 2 regroup after getting run outta KC

RIIS PARK KINGZ
captain
captain
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: CHITOWN MKN IMPERIOR GANGSTA KILLA EBK

Re: Weak Royals trying 2 regroup after getting run outta KC

Post by RIIS PARK KINGZ » February 5th, 2014, 2:17 pm

DAT LB LIL BITCH MAD AT DAT SGD NIGKA BCUZ HIS SHORTY GT DROPPD BY DEM ON CICERO Y BELMONT JAJAJAJA RAMBO ROT LBK MKN

Allinyourhood
underboss
underboss
Affiliation: EVIL5IDE IN5ANE
Location: Insane Latino Brothers Organization.....KBst.....EvilSide

Post by Allinyourhood » February 5th, 2014, 2:35 pm

RIIS PARK KINGZ wrote:DAT LB LIL BITCH MAD AT DAT SGD NIGKA BCUZ HIS SHORTY GT DROPPD BY DEM ON CICERO Y BELMONT JAJAJAJA RAMBO ROT LBK MKN
Stfu internet nerd oil netbangin champion...me and that SGD ain't even netbangin at each other you lame ass Guatemalan midget all dry snitching on the SGD z , what a fuckin trick.and so what if they hit 1 of them shortys we hit 1 of there too and my guy already got locked up for it.at least us and them SGD z is putting in work whereas for the MKKz aka mokos ain't bodied up nobody in the last 6 years you fucking douche bag with ya Mickey Mouse Klub house crew...lmao.
MKKz are the weakest mob in the whole city right under the almighty brazerz and Ashland vikings. :cheer:

BarryBK65
boss
boss
Affiliation: Northeast JuiceTown LABK 50K HK 2K 3K 13K 18K AK

Post by BarryBK65 » February 5th, 2014, 3:44 pm

so wutevr happn 2 tha Almighty Latin Stones?

sin1077
major
major
Affiliation: SGDn 1974 SINCE DA GET GO! Oreo still rots n B.C.

Post by sin1077 » February 5th, 2014, 6:33 pm

Allinyourhood wrote:
RIIS PARK KINGZ wrote:DAT LB LIL BITCH MAD AT DAT SGD NIGKA BCUZ HIS SHORTY GT DROPPD BY DEM ON CICERO Y BELMONT JAJAJAJA RAMBO ROT LBK MKN
Stfu internet nerd oil netbangin champion...me and that SGD ain't even netbangin at each other you lame ass Guatemalan midget all dry snitching on the SGD z , what a fuckin trick.and so what if they hit 1 of them shortys we hit 1 of there too and my guy already got locked up for it.at least us and them SGD z is putting in work whereas for the MKKz aka mokos ain't bodied up nobody in the last 6 years you fucking douche bag with ya Mickey Mouse Klub house crew...lmao.
MKKz are the weakest mob in the whole city right under the almighty brazerz and Ashland vikings. :cheer:
Ay brah "don't get your panties in a bunch" :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

SGDn Tk

Allinyourhood
underboss
underboss
Affiliation: EVIL5IDE IN5ANE
Location: Insane Latino Brothers Organization.....KBst.....EvilSide

Post by Allinyourhood » February 5th, 2014, 7:01 pm

sin1077 wrote:
Allinyourhood wrote:
Ay brah "don't get your panties in a bunch" :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

SGDn Tk
lol...dam joe you stole my joke :shrug:

IlDuce
underboss
underboss
Affiliation: Citizens to Re-Elect Larry Dominick

Post by IlDuce » February 5th, 2014, 8:06 pm

Whats all this fucking talk about the Vikings? They used to be Polacks in the West Side Story days and are now high up on the "Mobs Going Extinct" list of 2014. They are losing and/or lost GKst and there are only a handful still left in Cicero and they are ALL lames.

I see them all the time and they don't shit except for netbang, tag shit no one is going to see at 4am, and hide from GDs. I try to respect those who deserve it but these clowns never deserved anything but an ass beating. Fuck 'em.

40 OUNCE FEVER
underboss
underboss
Affiliation: Neutral

Post by 40 OUNCE FEVER » February 5th, 2014, 8:30 pm

IlDuce wrote:Whats all this fucking talk about the Vikings? They used to be Polacks in the West Side Story days and are now high up on the "Mobs Going Extinct" list of 2014. They are losing and/or lost GKst and there are only a handful still left in Cicero and they are ALL lames.

I see them all the time and they don't shit except for netbang, tag shit no one is going to see at 4am, and hide from GDs. I try to respect those who deserve it but these clowns never deserved anything but an ass beating. Fuck 'em.
You seem like a reputable source... but do the 12th St Players still hold weight in Cicero? I remember seeing their tags all around Cicero, back in the day. But that was in the late 80's-early 90's. I saw a recent GBC video and they looked rather deep.

GhostsSs
lieutenant
lieutenant
Affiliation: TROOPER/HT/RENEGADE

Post by GhostsSs » February 5th, 2014, 10:34 pm

40 OUNCE FEVER wrote:
IlDuce wrote:Whats all this fucking talk about the Vikings? They used to be Polacks in the West Side Story days and are now high up on the "Mobs Going Extinct" list of 2014. They are losing and/or lost GKst and there are only a handful still left in Cicero and they are ALL lames.

You seem like a reputable source... but do the 12th St Players still hold weight in Cicero? I remember seeing their tags all around Cicero, back in the day. But that was in the late 80's-early 90's. I saw a recent GBC video and they looked rather deep.
Ilduce knows his shit bro. There's still Twelfth Street around Roosevelt and Austin I think. They're always bombing shit around that area blanking Counts.

IlDuce
underboss
underboss

Post by IlDuce » February 5th, 2014, 10:51 pm

GhostsSs wrote:
40 OUNCE FEVER wrote:

Ilduce knows his shit bro. There's still Twelfth Street around Roosevelt and Austin I think. They're always bombing shit around that area blanking Counts.
Gennulmen, Players are still around and somewhat deep for the area. They don't touch the Kings or Counts for membership but they are on point and are definitely a presence in Warren Park and in/around The Island.

I think they are more fragmented since Taz went away but they got a few guys running it as replacements. They were warring hard with Red Zone Counts and their direction is off but they still here. They have been out near 108th in South Deering a while too but not in the numbers they have in Cicero.

Roosevelt and Austin is the motherland. I don't see them south of 16th often. When they come through they beef with the folks a lot, especially any Ds. They also beefed with the Vikings a bit but that shit is few and far between. It all goes down when it gets warm.

GhostsSs
lieutenant
lieutenant

Post by GhostsSs » February 5th, 2014, 11:02 pm

Yo Ilduce, what happened to austin liquors bro? Why'd it get shut down again?

IlDuce
underboss
underboss

Post by IlDuce » February 5th, 2014, 11:39 pm

GhostsSs wrote:Yo Ilduce, what happened to austin liquors bro? Why'd it get shut down again?
I think that guy is done for good. I don't know if it is taxes or licensing but I used to get kegs from him last summer. I thought I'd call him a few weeks ago for a buddy's going away party, and the number was disconnected. The old school Italian that ran the place, I haven't seen in a while. I should look into that even though I have 3 liquor stores within a mile of me. I kind of liked that place. That mini mart on the Island is supposed to start selling beer soon anyway, the Arab one.

IlDuce
underboss
underboss

Post by IlDuce » February 5th, 2014, 11:52 pm

That place has always been kind of shady. The first time it shut down was because of some scandal with mob money, video poker, and one of the town board members being an owner or controlling partner. The guy had a lot of visibility especially because I think he was on a school board or some shit and his brother, who was a high up in the town and he had a loud mouth. A few years earlier the brother got the shit kicked out of him in front of a steakhouse by the Berwyn Police Chief and his son. They walked from that charge and as far as I know there was a settlement. I was told it had something to do with an election.

(((7)))
fresh meat
Affiliation: Almighty

Post by (((7))) » February 6th, 2014, 3:40 am

COMEON NOW WE ALL KNOW RIIS PARK IS ARE HOOD BITCH. SWIFT ROTZ BITCH MKK YALL NIGGAS AINT EVER OUT I BE LOOKIN FOR YALL EVERYDAY IN YOUR HOOD

BarryBK65
boss
boss

Post by BarryBK65 » February 6th, 2014, 12:18 pm

TWENTY74 wrote:Image
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

sin1077
major
major

Post by sin1077 » February 8th, 2014, 5:21 pm

GhostsSs wrote:I heard Royals are done too. I seen a few by Hollywood Park a little while ago and that squad looks like they hired a bunch of pussies. They don't look as strong as they did in '01-'04. They even cool with the Popes anymore?
Yeah Popes don't got beef with them but they ain't tight no more with royals. Ever since royals fell off popes backed away from them they're small as hell they ain't trying 2 get in volved n all them folks wars royals got going they ain't got da numbers.

SGDn Tk

ASCRN_KCst
fresh meat
Affiliation: Cullom World Royalty

Post by ASCRN_KCst » February 9th, 2014, 12:17 pm

ROYAL KRAZY CULLOM WORLD WE OUT CHEA STR 8 DROP WE GOT :lmao:

BarryBK65
boss
boss

Post by BarryBK65 » February 9th, 2014, 12:25 pm

Northside Popes is in a burban Jew area wtf can dey b doin :lol: :lol: :lol:

Greenghost2212
superior
superior
Affiliation: Ghost Mob-CENTRAL AVE

Post by Greenghost2212 » February 9th, 2014, 1:30 pm

HAHA YEAH OK BRO FUCK AROUND AND THINK UP NORTH SWEET JOE IM TELLIN U :lol: THEM NIGS :shoot: TOO

MeMe
foot soldier
foot soldier
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: white collar criminal

Post by MeMe » February 9th, 2014, 7:54 pm

I don't know about all that Wheeling dropping Kings n shit. LOL. But I do know the 88th SGDs used to be down as fuck back in the day. Now Ambrose have that hood. After they supposedly sold it to the Dragons. Which personally I think was false.

MeMe
foot soldier
foot soldier

Post by MeMe » February 9th, 2014, 7:54 pm

I don't know about all that Wheeling dropping Kings n shit. LOL. But I do know the 88th SGDs used to be down as fuck back in the day. Now Ambrose have that hood. After they supposedly sold it to the Dragons. Which personally I think was false.

GhostsSs
lieutenant
lieutenant

Post by GhostsSs » February 9th, 2014, 8:02 pm

Its always a goofy fuck around here that seems to think the "sweet" areas are "sweet". Maybe certain slots aren't popping off like others but dont snooze in this city jack. Not even the burbs. Eventually you'll get caught slipping and you're gonna learn the hard way. Real shit.

I've been treated before in spots I never would have guessed. Im not on that stuntin shit. Thats real talk. Take my advice however you want. In the end, I told you so. If you ever find yourself in a bad position where you least expected it, remember Ghosts from the hoodup. ;)

MeMe
foot soldier
foot soldier

Post by MeMe » February 9th, 2014, 8:07 pm

So you're saying niggas be gang banging in....WHEELING?? Okay, I'll acknowledge that advice, but I won't apply it.

GhostsSs
lieutenant
lieutenant

Post by GhostsSs » February 9th, 2014, 8:10 pm

MeMe wrote:So you're saying niggas be gang banging in....WHEELING?? Okay, I'll acknowledge that advice, but I won't apply it.
Im talking in general man. And I have seen SDs and LK boys in wheeling before, believe it or not man.

The whole point is to always be on your shit. Dont be a dummy or act too tough. You'll get popped being stupid and or arrogant. Feel me?

MeMe
foot soldier
foot soldier

Post by MeMe » February 9th, 2014, 8:12 pm

Duly noted.

sin1077
major
major

Post by sin1077 » February 10th, 2014, 9:25 am

MeMe wrote:I don't know about all that Wheeling dropping Kings n shit. LOL. But I do know the 88th SGDs used to be down as fuck back in the day. Now Ambrose have that hood. After they supposedly sold it to the Dragons. Which personally I think was false.
U can think what u want bout Wheeling shits been popping off there since da late 80's when we were Piper Lane Lovers. And as far as Ambrose they never took 88th them niggas don't come outta 86th da furthest they go is to 87th and Houston. SGDz still over there if we weren't they would actually be able to post up between 87th-91st and Houston they've had 14 years and they still ain't over there. And them Dragons were paying off everybody back then when they were pushing weight buying hoods and paying niggas to flip so IDK why that is hard to believe.

SGDn Tk