Pullin Cards: This week's edition features Ancient

prospect
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Almighty Insane King Lord Disciple Nation

Pullin Cards: This week's edition features Ancient

Postby KingLordDsciple » January 20th, 2014, 7:46 pm

Alright so before i made an accoutn on this net site i was puttin in work on the streets

but i would read this website and shit and see what you all were talkin about jus for entertainment

and ir ealized theres this one cat who everyone seems to play off as some cool guy who is a real banger

so today in this week of pullin cards we feature none other than Ancient himself

Jus wana say niggas card cant be pulled unless niggas have proof or valid points so we start off by saying some history:

Ancient is supposably a Black P Stone who claimed Black P Stone Ranger. he used to be real strict on the ranger part.. After a while, he began just saying BPS and mentioning terror town and even moe town alot and talking in all type of code and various slang and garble

Beofre he would never mention nothing of no limit stones or nlmb..

Fast forward to Lil Herb and Lil Bibby becoming popular and NLMB coming out with some nice music

At this point Ancient suddenly found a chance to start claiming No limit. the transition was about as smooth as a boulder falling off a cliff

he would start referring to lil bibby and lil herb as his little homies and claiming he knew them and looked after them

AS we know No Limits number 1 enemy is the Gangster Disciples and has been since the beginning of time until as of recent years the maniac stones got into it with them as well

So we come to the qeustion Why was Ancient acting all buddy with a GD on this website and talking to him about nation business and acting very friendly to the point they used to have threads with no one but them two in there talking to each other.. one being a GD and one claiming BPS ranger to BPSN to No Limit.

And the other question is, if he was a no limit all along, why did he not menton the maniac stones at all till after NLMB started mentioning them?

Now this is the part where you guys give your input on the brother and credit or discredit his legitamency on this forum.

boss
boss
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Pullin Cards: This week's edition features Ancient

Postby Ancient » January 20th, 2014, 8:14 pm

:lmao: I average 2 stalkers per year on this bitch :lol: You Mu fuckas are in desperate need of Fathers/figures! Another person with poor comprehension skills, that joined a sight that requires you to read responses from other people :facepalm: :facepalm: :2cents: #Failure. # Life.Sucks.For.You. LSFY :lol:

corporal
corporal
Location: Westwood Da Bottem(shout out 6DeuceBrims Hat'z up, and Gho5t MOB Vl'z)
Region: South
Affiliation: W/S108APG//Avenue Piru'z SUW108P//108StashSquad

Postby ImAHitta » January 20th, 2014, 8:16 pm

:lmao:

boss
boss

Postby Ancient » January 20th, 2014, 8:17 pm

Correction: Site. Dirty ass Stephen Curry shoe back having ass bowa.

colonel
colonel

Postby Stopplayin89 » January 20th, 2014, 8:22 pm

Who the fuck makes topics like these lmao

Kill yo self dog :killself:

:lmao:

superior
superior
Affiliation: Roseland's LochNess

Postby Wild 100s Chris » January 20th, 2014, 8:25 pm

o4s

underboss
underboss
Region: South
Affiliation: MMG

Postby Heisenberg » January 20th, 2014, 8:54 pm

KingLordDsciple wrote:Alright so before i made an accoutn on this net site i was puttin in work on the streets

but i would read this website and shit and see what you all were talkin about jus for entertainment

and ir ealized theres this one cat who everyone seems to play off as some cool guy who is a real banger

so today in this week of pullin cards we feature none other than Ancient himself

Jus wana say niggas card cant be pulled unless niggas have proof or valid points so we start off by saying some history:

Ancient is supposably a Black P Stone who claimed Black P Stone Ranger. he used to be real strict on the ranger part.. After a while, he began just saying BPS and mentioning terror town and even moe town alot and talking in all type of code and various slang and garble

Beofre he would never mention nothing of no limit stones or nlmb..

Fast forward to Lil Herb and Lil Bibby becoming popular and NLMB coming out with some nice music

At this point Ancient suddenly found a chance to start claiming No limit. the transition was about as smooth as a boulder falling off a cliff

he would start referring to lil bibby and lil herb as his little homies and claiming he knew them and looked after them

AS we know No Limits number 1 enemy is the Gangster Disciples and has been since the beginning of time until as of recent years the maniac stones got into it with them as well

So we come to the qeustion Why was Ancient acting all buddy with a GD on this website and talking to him about nation business and acting very friendly to the point they used to have threads with no one but them two in there talking to each other.. one being a GD and one claiming BPS ranger to BPSN to No Limit.

And the other question is, if he was a no limit all along, why did he not menton the maniac stones at all till after NLMB started mentioning them?

Now this is the part where you guys give your input on the brother and credit or discredit his legitamency on this forum.

I thought he was a Titanic Stone or a Maniac Stone

prospect

Postby KingLordDsciple » January 20th, 2014, 11:45 pm

u know that fagbag wouldnt have responded had he not know itw as true

case closed.

prospect

Postby KingLordDsciple » January 20th, 2014, 11:46 pm

Ancient wrote::lmao: I average 2 stalkers per year on this bitch :lol: You Mu fuckas are in desperate need of Fathers/figures! Another person with poor comprehension skills, that joined a sight that requires you to read responses from other people :facepalm: :facepalm: :2cents: #Failure. # Life.Sucks.For.You. LSFY :lol:

if you are online enoguh to have 2 stalkers "per year"

u clear not a banger, or from the southside

adn u prob were never a moe

why r u digging ur own grave

this wasnt even attackign u this was jus seeing what others think about the situation but u clearly showing that u fake

i hope some real moes jump u one day

major
major
Affiliation: SGDn 1974 SINCE DA GET GO! Oreo still rots n B.C.

Postby sin1077 » January 21st, 2014, 3:25 am

This fucking site filled with nothing but fucking trolls :facepalm: U got Hollywood/Attila/dozens of other accounts and u got 40oz/Greaser/dozens of other accounts, not 2 mention all the other lil mob groupies and 50 who on here24/7. Then ya'll wonder why no real mobsters post on this bitch anymore. I can tell ya'll this, Ancient a real moe, he knew a moe that I knew that passed away in da 90's so this thread and this whole site pathetic. All the real mobters ain't mobbing 4 da fame so fuck all that trying 2 prove we real bullshit da real brothers in the streets trying 2 feed they families and keep the mob functioning and headed in the right direction. Most the real niggas come on this site for entertainment not 2 dry snitch or teach u groupies how 2 troll online. Ay Ancient keep ur youngins official and in line u don't wanna be like these other mobs 10 yrs from now :tiphat:
SGDn TK
RIP ICE RIP Rick RIP Joey real stand up righteous brothers gone but not forgotten.

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: Citizens to Re-Elect Larry Dominick

Postby IlDuce » January 21st, 2014, 5:19 am

I dont want to grip nuts, but I never thought Ancient was on bullshit.

So OG Shit Talker, you fail. Eat that AIDS Jizz. Thanks for playing...IN HELLLLLLLLL!

underboss
underboss
Location: Never frontin I be frontin niggaz and if that paper ain't right I be confronting niggaz
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: zZzZzZz

Postby Mafioso718 815 » January 21st, 2014, 6:11 am

Fail :killself:

superior
superior
Affiliation: Roseland's LochNess

Postby Wild 100s Chris » January 21st, 2014, 7:34 am

man just stop :facepalm: ancient been stone 4 ever been 1 since da beginning :tiphat:

ancient iz da nigga wit da braids next 2 jeff. he was 36 n dat picture. now he iz n his early 70s
he just a dusty ass nigga, livin in dusty ass terror town. show sum respect 4 da elderly :lmao:

fresh meat
Region: Nationwide

Postby killyoself » January 21st, 2014, 12:21 pm

Kinglordsciple = northpole69

prospect

Postby KingLordDsciple » January 21st, 2014, 1:01 pm

"ancient been stone"

how are u a stone if no limit dont even consider themselves stones ???

LOl

and all u nerds defending him must think real stones from the southside stay on a foru mfor as much years as him and talk to gds onine about their nations business and chop it up wtih 13 yr olds online :cmon:

fuck otuta here LMAO idiots on this forum

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

major
major
Affiliation: SGDn 1974 SINCE DA GET GO! Oreo still rots n B.C.

Postby sin1077 » January 21st, 2014, 2:06 pm

U goofy ass troll don't get salty cause no 1 on this bitch takes u seriouslywhat do u expect look at what ur claiming goofy smh. Like I said dude knows a stone went 2 school with me n da 90's and u won't find this guys info on some youtube comments that's how I know he a. Stone. Also he ain't ever claimed NLM goofy 2Ts ain't just what u read on youtube. U dumb fucking troll there's been plenty of real stones on here just like there's been plenty of real lords and foes we're talking bout mobs with 10,000+ active members u think some active or retired bangers ain't gonna be online? And ain't no 1 trying 2 chop it up with ur young ass cause ur an immature lil kid trying 2 netbang like its sumthing 2 do nigga get a life go fly a kite or sumthing LOL. U wanna be taken serious act like a grown man and come correct, my fault I forgot who I was talking 2 LOL.
SGDn TK

superior
superior
Affiliation: 51st

Postby G Mac » January 21st, 2014, 3:54 pm

Fakes get mad cause wat they on not revelant.real mufuckas no matter side of the coin they on convo cause they relate.we hit the bullpen n chop it due to ppl we know dumb ass slut.niggas goin fo they mob but mfs men as well.stop actin like a tramp n throwin fits for a niggas attention .by the way the threadstarter types like big foe nothins square ass

boss
boss

Postby Ancient » January 21st, 2014, 6:11 pm

:tiphat: To Loc, Sin, Duece, and Twenty. We joke but Mu fuckas gat the Mobs so fucked up I had to spin a diss on the site. Fuck this goofy. No Limit is Our shit. G Bull from 75th street! Niggas warped the meaning of it and what it stands for. Fuck the troll that started this and long live the General. Hate is sum real men don't condone. So yeah, I speak highly of Herb and Bibby. They doing better than you nucca :lmao:

boss
boss

Postby Ancient » January 21st, 2014, 6:15 pm

Aye, any authentic Mob Figure on here get stalkers :lmao: Loc had 4 niggas on his bumper. Sin go in so niggas stay punching the monitor :lol:

prospect

Postby KingLordDsciple » January 21st, 2014, 6:22 pm

Ancient wrote::tiphat: To Loc, Sin, Duece, and Twenty. We joke but Mu fuckas gat the Mobs so fucked up I had to spin a diss on the site. Fuck this goofy. No Limit is Our shit. G Bull from 75th street! Niggas warped the meaning of it and what it stands for. Fuck the troll that started this and long live the General. Hate is sum real men don't condone. So yeah, I speak highly of Herb and Bibby. They doing better than you nucca :lmao:

oh okay so not only are u a netbanger on the internet but you're a proud netbanger too. :shrug:

if u were real this thread and this site would mean nothign to u cuz ud be onto bigger things

if ur really a no limit why did u cal urself a stone for so long if they dropped stone from their names in the late 90s dumbass

ur so fake . these idiots who believe u only do because they're fake tooo

faggot internet nerds

boss
boss

Postby Ancient » January 21st, 2014, 6:29 pm

Pay attention! No Limit is a concept not a branch. That shit taking place now is not acceptable goofy. Who is net banging? What do you earn by following men? Are you homosexual? Shut D fuck up! Clown of 2014 award goes to you # Hats Off :tiphat: :tiphat:

og
og
Region: West

Postby Realspit » January 21st, 2014, 6:34 pm

Ancient wrote:Pay attention! No Limit is a concept not a branch. That shit taking place now is not acceptable goofy. Who is net banging? What do you earn by following men? Are you homosexual? Shut D fuck up! Clown of 2014 award goes to you # Hats Off :tiphat: :tiphat:

Lol are you a homosexual.

prospect

Postby KingLordDsciple » January 21st, 2014, 6:35 pm

Ancient wrote:Pay attention! No Limit is a concept not a branch. That shit taking place now is not acceptable goofy. Who is net banging? What do you earn by following men? Are you homosexual? Shut D fuck up! Clown of 2014 award goes to you # Hats Off :tiphat: :tiphat:

oh now its a concept right?

dumb ass fake. u faggot a hell u stay using hashtags.. like ur not a black stone. ur not a no limit.. ur not shit but u just living a lie.

the sad part is u know deep down inside thats the truth.. but all these people who respect u on here are furthering ur fantasy of being something that u wish u woulda got into a long time ago.. now ur old washed up and shoulda coulda woulda sad story.

bitch u are not shit. i actually bang so when ic ome on here i dont tell people what i am i jus troll because thats what the interner t is for. to have fun

anyone who acts serious on a random forum with random strangers online is a fake ass bitch. no one who actually bangs would be as active as u on a forum

if u really want to claim no limit then just start an online no limit gang. dont claim a real gang where people actually putting their lives on the line just for u to call urself one and be all safe on the computer and pretend while they are actually living it u dumbass

boss
boss

Postby Ancient » January 21st, 2014, 6:35 pm

@Chris. :lol: I told you once I cut them ends off you wasn't buying crunchy curls with meat and cheese no Mo :lmao: Now take yo ass to sleep so you don't have to see me coming in the tip later :lmao: "Ma is that Daddy" :lol:

prospect

Postby KingLordDsciple » January 21st, 2014, 6:37 pm

stop going to chris fto change the subject. his card was already pulled on here and now ur talking to him like u know him

thats probably u talking to urself on another account

faggot ass loser.

ur digging ur grave on this site

ur online reptuation means so much to u but if u actually showed any sign or relevancy that you were a nolimit it wouldnt be shit for u to take a pic of urself with herb and bibby on the block (since u claim u helped the get where they are)

ur too fake..

Next

Return to Midwest