Pullin Cards: This week's edition features Ancient

Greasers712
boss
boss

Re: Pullin Cards: This week's edition features Ancient

Post by Greasers712 » January 21st, 2014, 7:12 pm

sin1077 wrote:This fucking site filled with nothing but fucking trolls :facepalm: U got Hollywood/Attila/dozens of other accounts and u got 40oz/Greaser/dozens of other accounts, not 2 mention all the other lil mob groupies and 50 who on here24/7. Then ya'll wonder why no real mobsters post on this bitch anymore. I can tell ya'll this, Ancient a real moe, he knew a moe that I knew that passed away in da 90's so this thread and this whole site pathetic. All the real mobters ain't mobbing 4 da fame so fuck all that trying 2 prove we real bullshit da real brothers in the streets trying 2 feed they families and keep the mob functioning and headed in the right direction. Most the real niggas come on this site for entertainment not 2 dry snitch or teach u groupies how 2 troll online. Ay Ancient keep ur youngins official and in line u don't wanna be like these other mobs 10 yrs from now :tiphat:
SGDn TK
RIP ICE RIP Rick RIP Joey real stand up righteous brothers gone but not forgotten.

If that were the case then Id be out like the rest :2cents:

This is now and always been the one and only Greaser :tiphat:

Now why don't you stfu before I bring up how a certain sgd got some cobras to try to take out another sgd :321:

savagegangster
associate

Post by savagegangster » January 21st, 2014, 7:33 pm

ancient dont seem like he fakin to me one bit. he seem like a mature g. threadstarter lame af tho, even if ancient aint real which nobody on here can prove 100%, what stripes do you get for tryna expose a nigga on a random internet message board my nigga? if you really in the field like you say then wat does this shit even matter to you? i think you provin yourself as a lame more than you provin anything about ancient. and thats all ima say about that. :tiphat:

GDKnDieY
prospect

Post by GDKnDieY » January 21st, 2014, 7:55 pm

Get off ancient bitch niggas usin this site for the wrong reason we all well ancient get in touch moe

Ancient
boss
boss

Post by Ancient » January 21st, 2014, 8:32 pm

Die Y. Listen Man Man. Unity is key. Your generation is different. Instead of going against the Gangsters make a truce to build a bigger alliance. Same with YM. That's how Chiefs grew Nations. Petty fighting is nothing. More people, more structure, and eventually yall checking a bag and keeping outsiders out the hood. Where you from? What King's on the Low? Might be a joke account too :smh: If not learn to build not tear down. You gain nothing from just saying you have opps! The 9 is our opps cause they misleading young Brothers like you that have great potential to become leaders. Back to the Tundra. Eastside!

GDKnDieY
prospect

Post by GDKnDieY » January 21st, 2014, 8:37 pm

On everything this aint a joke account and on 33rd all the kings from there fuck with the 4 6 niggas u can check my other posts i aint like these lames bein goofy i just want some legit knowledge from niggas like u cus all my superiors been booked moe im just tryna get perspective!

Ancient
boss
boss

Post by Ancient » January 21st, 2014, 8:47 pm

Damn this is bad timing. I'm trying to put sum together real quick. If you around Cottage, or Ancient Tank City it's 2 Bros you can get up with. It starts with you though Bra Bra. Be the leader! These old ass niggas been sending niggas on blanks for too long Son.

GDKnDieY
prospect

Post by GDKnDieY » January 21st, 2014, 9:19 pm

Yea Ima see i just needa see how the next couple years play out and how the streets change for the better or worse and even if there is a bigger fallout within the nation ima always acknowledge my roots of The Almighty ! Hopefully i get more and more wiser and i can adapt to make things better for all people under the 5 and new alliamces

Zoediak1804
prince
prince

Post by Zoediak1804 » January 21st, 2014, 9:44 pm

KingLordDsciple wrote:Alright so before i made an accoutn on this net site i was puttin in work on the streets

but i would read this website and shit and see what you all were talkin about jus for entertainment

and ir ealized theres this one cat who everyone seems to play off as some cool guy who is a real banger

so today in this week of pullin cards we feature none other than Ancient himself

Jus wana say niggas card cant be pulled unless niggas have proof or valid points so we start off by saying some history:

Ancient is supposably a Black P Stone who claimed Black P Stone Ranger. he used to be real strict on the ranger part.. After a while, he began just saying BPS and mentioning terror town and even moe town alot and talking in all type of code and various slang and garble

Beofre he would never mention nothing of no limit stones or nlmb..

Fast forward to Lil Herb and Lil Bibby becoming popular and NLMB coming out with some nice music

At this point Ancient suddenly found a chance to start claiming No limit. the transition was about as smooth as a boulder falling off a cliff

he would start referring to lil bibby and lil herb as his little homies and claiming he knew them and looked after them

AS we know No Limits number 1 enemy is the Gangster Disciples and has been since the beginning of time until as of recent years the maniac stones got into it with them as well

So we come to the qeustion Why was Ancient acting all buddy with a GD on this website and talking to him about nation business and acting very friendly to the point they used to have threads with no one but them two in there talking to each other.. one being a GD and one claiming BPS ranger to BPSN to No Limit.

And the other question is, if he was a no limit all along, why did he not menton the maniac stones at all till after NLMB started mentioning them?

Now this is the part where you guys give your input on the brother and credit or discredit his legitamency on this forum.
why you care son

Allinyourhood
underboss
underboss

Post by Allinyourhood » January 21st, 2014, 11:15 pm

Lmao he just got banned ....rip kinglorddsciple :rip:

sin1077
major
major

Post by sin1077 » January 22nd, 2014, 12:38 am

Greasers712 wrote:
sin1077 wrote:This fucking site filled with nothing but fucking trolls :facepalm: U got Hollywood/Attila/dozens of other accounts and u got 40oz/Greaser/dozens of other accounts, not 2 mention all the other lil mob groupies and 50 who on here24/7. Then ya'll wonder why no real mobsters post on this bitch anymore. I can tell ya'll this, Ancient a real moe, he knew a moe that I knew that passed away in da 90's so this thread and this whole site pathetic. All the real mobters ain't mobbing 4 da fame so fuck all that trying 2 prove we real bullshit da real brothers in the streets trying 2 feed they families and keep the mob functioning and headed in the right direction. Most the real niggas come on this site for entertainment not 2 dry snitch or teach u groupies how 2 troll online. Ay Ancient keep ur youngins official and in line u don't wanna be like these other mobs 10 yrs from now :tiphat:
SGDn TK
RIP ICE RIP Rick RIP Joey real stand up righteous brothers gone but not forgotten.

If that were the case then Id be out like the rest :2cents:

This is now and always been the one and only Greaser :tiphat:

Now why don't you stfu before I bring up how a certain sgd got some cobras to try to take out another sgd :321:
Bring up what ever u want would I give a fuck? There's always been sheisty mfs in every mob. We were smashing and stabbing eachother n da late 90's early '00 that ain't nuthin new, children always gonna act up if u let em every once n a while da grown folks gotta take off da belt and let da youngins know who da man of da house is.
SGDn Tk Ancient knows da

STFU
underboss
underboss

Post by STFU » January 22nd, 2014, 6:21 am

:lol: u a phoney mfka watching too much YouTube gbc chibangin looking for "legit knowledge" here :321:

33rd :lol:

GDKnDieY wrote:On everything this aint a joke account and on 33rd all the kings from there fuck with the 4 6 niggas u can check my other posts i aint like these lames bein goofy i just want some legit knowledge from niggas like u cus all my superiors been booked moe im just tryna get perspective!

GDKnDieY
prospect

Post by GDKnDieY » January 22nd, 2014, 8:19 am

STFU wrote::lol: u a phoney mfka watching too much YouTube gbc chibangin looking for "legit knowledge" here :321:

33rd :lol:

GDKnDieY wrote:On everything this aint a joke account and on 33rd all the kings from there fuck with the 4 6 niggas u can check my other posts i aint like these lames bein goofy i just want some legit knowledge from niggas like u cus all my superiors been booked moe im just tryna get perspective!

U talmbout phony tf i fuck wit all NEW generation kings from 33rd to round bport and i aint askin for knowledge like some jakes shit. i mean like wise thoughts from the older guys like ancient u the fake mf bitch. How do u even expect to know what us new gen niggas is posted up and u retired cus u obviously dont know shit! New gen = 21-24 and younger

TorontoCypress
foot soldier
foot soldier

Post by TorontoCypress » January 22nd, 2014, 11:33 pm

KingLordDsciple wrote:Alright so before i made an accoutn on this net site i was puttin in work on the streets

but i would read this website and shit and see what you all were talkin about jus for entertainment

and ir ealized theres this one cat who everyone seems to play off as some cool guy who is a real banger

so today in this week of pullin cards we feature none other than Ancient himself

Jus wana say niggas card cant be pulled unless niggas have proof or valid points so we start off by saying some history:

Ancient is supposably a Black P Stone who claimed Black P Stone Ranger. he used to be real strict on the ranger part.. After a while, he began just saying BPS and mentioning terror town and even moe town alot and talking in all type of code and various slang and garble

Beofre he would never mention nothing of no limit stones or nlmb..

Fast forward to Lil Herb and Lil Bibby becoming popular and NLMB coming out with some nice music

At this point Ancient suddenly found a chance to start claiming No limit. the transition was about as smooth as a boulder falling off a cliff

he would start referring to lil bibby and lil herb as his little homies and claiming he knew them and looked after them

AS we know No Limits number 1 enemy is the Gangster Disciples and has been since the beginning of time until as of recent years the maniac stones got into it with them as well

So we come to the qeustion Why was Ancient acting all buddy with a GD on this website and talking to him about nation business and acting very friendly to the point they used to have threads with no one but them two in there talking to each other.. one being a GD and one claiming BPS ranger to BPSN to No Limit.

And the other question is, if he was a no limit all along, why did he not menton the maniac stones at all till after NLMB started mentioning them?

Now this is the part where you guys give your input on the brother and credit or discredit his legitamency on this forum.

Imma just say ancient has never agreed with the nlmb movement and honest I aint from chicago but 90% of the shit he says come from inside knowledge and you can tell that shit miles away :2cents: