insanes of any nation just dont give a fuck

corporal
corporal
Location: Westwood Da Bottem(shout out 6DeuceBrims Hat'z up, and Gho5t MOB Vl'z)
Region: South
Affiliation: W/S108APG//Avenue Piru'z SUW108P//108StashSquad

insanes of any nation just dont give a fuck

Postby ImAHitta » January 20th, 2014, 1:39 pm

any insane is not to be trusted a insane gd will flip cobra for example just to infiltrate they shit and steal they lingo then bring it back to the main source being "insane vice lord, insane latin king" etc etc. they ebk for EVERYBODY even they're own kind.. they also reject traditional values.. don't be surprised if u see insane stones saying fuck jeff fort.. an example coulb be tookaville/bricksquad insane gdn.. they flipped bd to gd..

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: MMG

Re: insanes of any nation just dont give a fuck

Postby Heisenberg » January 20th, 2014, 1:43 pm

ImAHitta wrote:any insane is not to be trusted a insane gd will flip cobra for example just to infiltrate they shit and steal they lingo then bring it back to the main source being "insane vice lord, insane latin king" etc etc. they ebk for EVERYBODY even they're own kind.. they also reject traditional values.. don't be surprised if u see insane stones saying fuck jeff fort.. an example coulb be tookaville/bricksquad insane gdn.. they flipped bd to gd..

real shit them IGs be clicking up with Insanes but yet they InsaneK

corporal
corporal
Location: Westwood Da Bottem(shout out 6DeuceBrims Hat'z up, and Gho5t MOB Vl'z)

Postby ImAHitta » January 20th, 2014, 1:43 pm

what the fuck? comment on my shit

underboss
underboss

Postby Heisenberg » January 20th, 2014, 1:46 pm

ImAHitta wrote:what the fuck? comment on my shit

plus them Insane are into it with Insane

corporal
corporal

Postby ImAHitta » January 20th, 2014, 1:48 pm

Heisenberg wrote:
ImAHitta wrote:what the fuck? comment on my shit

plus them Insane are into it with Insane

real shit bruh i been peeped that

sergeant
sergeant
Region: North East

Postby Face_Uno » January 26th, 2014, 3:36 am

Only in Chicago is that insane bs permitted. Niggaz get violated for throwing the k after the nation

colonel
colonel
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: 15-4

Postby Est1992 » January 26th, 2014, 4:01 am

Face_Uno wrote:Only in Chicago is that insane bs permitted. Niggaz get violated for throwing the k after the nation

that's only cuz niggas think they insane till they get locked up :2cents:

if you look deep enough youll see all them renegades outlaws and what ever else they wanna be called gotta pay for that shit at some point

it aint no real renegades no more :2cents:

major
major
Affiliation: SGDn 1974 SINCE DA GET GO! Oreo still rots n B.C.

Postby sin1077 » January 26th, 2014, 6:13 am

ImAHitta wrote:any insane is not to be trusted a insane gd will flip cobra for example just to infiltrate they shit and steal they lingo then bring it back to the main source being "insane vice lord, insane latin king" etc etc. they ebk for EVERYBODY even they're own kind.. they also reject traditional values.. don't be surprised if u see insane stones saying fuck jeff fort.. an example coulb be tookaville/bricksquad insane gdn.. they flipped bd to gd..

Ay man where u from? I ain't trying 2 start a net war with u or anything but do u even know what ur talking about? I mean what do outlaw GDz and da insane latin folks have 2 do with eachother cause they both have insane n they name that don't mean anything. And u got me confused bout Outlaws flipping cobra 2 learn they lit and lingo/swag WTF? If u really plugged n with older brothers u can pretty much learn da lit of any nation. Shit I know da cobras lit but why would anyone care bout what's in it, just some boring bullshit bout "knowing ur miranda rights" codes of conduct and prayers for opening up meetings and remebering fallen brothers. Ya'll neutrons imagine literatures 2 be all that but its all mostly propaganda and was mostly used for verifiying if 1 had been or is with da mob.

major
major

Postby sin1077 » January 26th, 2014, 6:16 am

Ay man where u from? I ain't trying 2 start a net war with u or anything but do u even know what ur talking about? I mean what do outlaw GDz and da insane latin folks have 2 do with eachother cause they both have insane n they name that don't mean anything. And u got me confused bout Outlaws flipping cobra 2 learn they lit and lingo/swag WTF? If u really plugged n with older brothers u can pretty much learn da lit of any nation. Shit I know da cobras lit but why would anyone care bout what's in it, just some boring bullshit bout "knowing ur miranda rights" codes of conduct and prayers for opening up meetings and remebering fallen brothers. Ya'll neutrons imagine literatures 2 be all that but its all mostly propaganda and was mostly used for verifiying if 1 had been or is with da mob.

major
major

Postby sin1077 » January 26th, 2014, 6:24 am

Nevermind I just noticed hitta another1 of them banned trolls no wonder his shit didn't make any goddamn sense SMH. These fucking trolls always starting da lamest threads 4real.

SGDn Tk

underboss
underboss

Postby SF IS THE HOOD STUPID!! » January 26th, 2014, 10:27 am

Cicero Insane Mafia insane and Imperial Insane is the real insane all them insane gd bd stone shit fufu and get drop in the box but Lord nem still insane in jail ViceLordWorld :2cents:

underboss
underboss
Location: Insane Latino Brothers Organization.....KBst.....EvilSide
Affiliation: EVIL5IDE IN5ANE

Postby Allinyourhood » January 26th, 2014, 12:27 pm

SF IS THE HOOD STUPID!! wrote:Cicero Insane Mafia insane and Imperial Insane is the real insane all them insane gd bd stone shit fufu and get drop in the box but Lord nem still insane in jail ViceLordWorld :2cents:

I agree with you 4 110% ....this insane Gd and be shif is sack trying to copy the real In5ane nations...
The real Insane are for the fin balls are the mafia Insane vice lords,Cicero Insanes vice lords,Imperial Insane vice lords,Insane Latin Brothers ,Insane Unknowns.
And for the folks...
the Insane familia...Insane Spanish cobras, Insane Dueces,Insane Dragons,Insane OAz,Insane ylo cobras,
Insane vikings,Insane C-notes

And the rest are not in the Insane familia but are Insane...
Insane gangster Satan disciples
Insane Latin jivers

So basically the nigga who started this thread basically doesn't know wtf he is talking about and clearly ain't from these streets in the Chi and also all these nations I just mentioned have been Insane for over 30-40 years so to make a story short the Insane GDz and Insane BDz is all small time shit and ain't the real Insane .

underboss
underboss

Postby Heisenberg » January 26th, 2014, 12:56 pm

SF IS THE HOOD STUPID!! wrote:Cicero Insane Mafia insane and Imperial Insane is the real insane all them insane gd bd stone shit fufu and get drop in the box but Lord nem still insane in jail ViceLordWorld :2cents:

Black Insane 5olid 4s :rasta:

superior
superior
Affiliation: Roseland's LochNess

Postby Wild 100s Chris » January 26th, 2014, 1:14 pm

yall niggas

underboss
underboss

Postby Heisenberg » January 26th, 2014, 1:22 pm

Wild 100s Chris wrote:Image

yall niggas

niggas just don't give a fuck
http://youtu.be/8_iO8ad1Mds

soldier
soldier
Affiliation: 19 4 14 devilside gang

Postby loyalone » January 26th, 2014, 4:18 pm

Allinyourhood wrote:

I agree with you 4 110% ....this insane Gd and be shif is sack trying to copy the real In5ane nations...
The real Insane are for the fin balls are the mafia Insane vice lords,Cicero Insanes vice lords,Imperial Insane vice lords,Insane Latin Brothers ,Insane Unknowns.
And for the folks...
the Insane familia...Insane Spanish cobras, Insane Dueces,Insane Dragons,Insane OAz,Insane ylo cobras,
Insane vikings,Insane C-notes

And the rest are not in the Insane familia but are Insane...
Insane gangster Satan disciples
Insane Latin jivers

So basically the nigga who started this thread basically doesn't know wtf he is talking about and clearly ain't from these streets in the Chi and also all these nations I just mentioned have been Insane for over 30-40 years so to make a story short the Insane GDz and Insane BDz is all small time shit and ain't the real Insane .
that was well said

Return to Midwest