CKst is wack now . I'm Grand City now bitches

corporal
corporal
Posts: 282
Joined: November 19th, 2013, 9:52 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: none

CKst is wack now . I'm Grand City now bitches

Postby Armando13124 » January 19th, 2014, 10:44 pm

Fuck CKst. Bunch of them ngas is just nobodies. only about 10 real niggas who actually put in that work including me but fuck that big foe probably on here talkin mad shit on his new accounts fuck that pussy snitch .
He is a snitch plain and simlpe

I dont care i got violated fuck that dead ass hood. FUck Cortland nd Keystone. Fuck Badlands. for most of those niggas. some of them yaks be missing for like 1 month come back and its all cool and everyone act cool but people who actually put in work like me and some of the real niggas get disrepspected over talkin bad about some people and ruining a little bit of business. wasnt shit that blcok doesnt even amke that much money i been a CKst yak for 7 years and get treated jus th seame as so em of these 4 year niggas fuck that bullshit


Im Grand City now bitches and we alot deepr, and ery yak from Grand Cirty is hardbody. we all put in taht wrok now im glad i flipped set. i feel like now im unstoppable fuck with me pussy bitches hashahhahahaha

MANIAC D LOVE. FOR ALL MY REAL MANIACS WHO PUT IN THT WORK NOT NO FUCKIN JUS POST UP IN THE HOOD AND SOME THOSE FAGS WHO GO MISSIN FOR MONTH AT A TIME AND COME BACK THEN ACT LIEK TIS ALL COOL AND JUS SLANG LITTLE BAGGIES AND DO SOmE LITTLE ASS SHIT.

GRAND CITY ITS WHERE ITS AT.. STRONGEST HOOD OUT OF ALL THE GANGS IN HUMBOLDT PARK/LOGANSQUARE/HERMOSA/KOS/RIISPARK/AVONDALE :shoot: :shoot: :321:

ITS STILL MLD LOVE and shoutout to the Maniac campbell Boyz and Maniac Latin Stylers some real niggas too :321: :321:




underboss
underboss
Posts: 1573
Joined: April 4th, 2013, 10:22 am
Location: Insane Latino Brothers Organization.....KBst.....EvilSide
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: EVIL5IDE IN5ANE

Re: CKst is wack now . I'm Grand City now bitches

Postby Allinyourhood » January 20th, 2014, 11:00 am

Very, very interesting topic.
I guess this means a lot of shit is going to change in Humboldt park and all the wars wr going to intensify read bad and the drug hustle is gonna be wild there like nino brown in new jack city in your new hood

underboss
underboss
Posts: 1664
Joined: May 14th, 2013, 11:14 am
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: paper city

Re: CKst is wack now . I'm Grand City now bitches

Postby hiighassniigga » January 20th, 2014, 12:09 pm

u the first nigga to get wacked :lol: maybe not over there tho cuz STL/NS/BS/WS pathetic for how many niggas they got. all them kings aint killin shit wen mlds still got bodies on em :facepalm:

MLDK tho fuck yall niggas yall fell off grand city mite as well be renegades

underboss
underboss
Posts: 1034
Joined: January 16th, 2014, 3:03 pm
Region: South
Affiliation: MMG

Re: CKst is wack now . I'm Grand City now bitches

Postby Heisenberg » January 20th, 2014, 1:45 pm

Armando13124 wrote:Fuck CKst. Bunch of them ngas is just nobodies. only about 10 real niggas who actually put in that work including me but fuck that big foe probably on here talkin mad shit on his new accounts fuck that pussy snitch .
He is a snitch plain and simlpe

I dont care i got violated fuck that dead ass hood. FUck Cortland nd Keystone. Fuck Badlands. for most of those niggas. some of them yaks be missing for like 1 month come back and its all cool and everyone act cool but people who actually put in work like me and some of the real niggas get disrepspected over talkin bad about some people and ruining a little bit of business. wasnt shit that blcok doesnt even amke that much money i been a CKst yak for 7 years and get treated jus th seame as so em of these 4 year niggas fuck that bullshit


Im Grand City now bitches and we alot deepr, and ery yak from Grand Cirty is hardbody. we all put in taht wrok now im glad i flipped set. i feel like now im unstoppable fuck with me pussy bitches hashahhahahaha

MANIAC D LOVE. FOR ALL MY REAL MANIACS WHO PUT IN THT WORK NOT NO FUCKIN JUS POST UP IN THE HOOD AND SOME THOSE FAGS WHO GO MISSIN FOR MONTH AT A TIME AND COME BACK THEN ACT LIEK TIS ALL COOL AND JUS SLANG LITTLE BAGGIES AND DO SOmE LITTLE ASS SHIT.

GRAND CITY ITS WHERE ITS AT.. STRONGEST HOOD OUT OF ALL THE GANGS IN HUMBOLDT PARK/LOGANSQUARE/HERMOSA/KOS/RIISPARK/AVONDALE :shoot: :shoot: :321:

ITS STILL MLD LOVE and shoutout to the Maniac campbell Boyz and Maniac Latin Stylers some real niggas too :321: :321:

Do you fuck with GDs? :rasta:

corporal
corporal
Posts: 282
Joined: November 19th, 2013, 9:52 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: none

Re: CKst is wack now . I'm Grand City now bitches

Postby Armando13124 » January 20th, 2014, 3:45 pm

TWENTY74 wrote:yung yak,what happened with big foe n his fone ? :lmao: u done sold his fone to buy a pistol yet or u still using dat safelinx shit :lmao:


Nawh fuck that cheap ass phone he cancelled it dam near the next day but he a snitch for real i never met someone who knows so many people but love to snitch and lie. hes part of the reason shit went foul for me but fuck that im livin good im feeling good i sold his fone for like 20$ that shit cheap as fuck. i kept the ounce n pills tho LOL

Last time i seen him pussy try to drive through my hood and chase me i went inside a store that nigga was scared to come inside cuz he knew i woulda cut his face off :lol:

Im not worried about that fag he butthurt over gettin robbed so had to go tell everyone he knows i was telling nation business when it was nothing like that us bcuz foes butt hurt about ome shit and dont want to sell to the only like probabl 4 yaks that cop off them lol all pussies.




Heisenberg wrote:Do you fuck with GDs? :rasta:


ye i fuck with gd but not gd from anywhere

underboss
underboss
Posts: 1034
Joined: January 16th, 2014, 3:03 pm
Region: South
Affiliation: MMG

Re: CKst is wack now . I'm Grand City now bitches

Postby Heisenberg » January 20th, 2014, 3:46 pm

Armando13124 wrote:
TWENTY74 wrote:yung yak,what happened with big foe n his fone ? :lmao: u done sold his fone to buy a pistol yet or u still using dat safelinx shit :lmao:


Nawh fuck that cheap ass phone he cancelled it dam near the next day but he a snitch for real i never met someone who knows so many people but love to snitch and lie. hes part of the reason shit went foul for me but fuck that im livin good im feeling good i sold his fone for like 20$ that shit cheap as fuck. i kept the ounce n pills tho LOL

Last time i seen him pussy try to drive through my hood and chase me i went inside a store that nigga was scared to come inside cuz he knew i woulda cut his face off :lol:

Im not worried about that fag he butthurt over gettin robbed so had to go tell everyone he knows i was telling nation business when it was nothing like that us bcuz foes butt hurt about ome shit and dont want to sell to the only like probabl 4 yaks that cop off them lol all pussies.




Heisenberg wrote:Do you fuck with GDs? :rasta:


ye i fuck with gd but not gd from anywhere

got ya D :tiphat:

major
major
Posts: 530
Joined: January 20th, 2013, 1:11 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: CKst is wack now . I'm Grand City now bitches

Postby Dro7414 » January 20th, 2014, 10:23 pm

Where u been at Folks? What's been good witchu nigga?

major
major
Posts: 530
Joined: January 20th, 2013, 1:11 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: CKst is wack now . I'm Grand City now bitches

Postby Dro7414 » January 20th, 2014, 10:25 pm

Dro7414 wrote:Where u been at Folks? What's been good witchu nigga?

My bad talkin 2 @Armando13124

underboss
underboss
Posts: 1454
Joined: May 5th, 2012, 9:24 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: CKst is wack now . I'm Grand City now bitches

Postby 40 OUNCE FEVER » January 20th, 2014, 10:43 pm

Dro7414 wrote:
Dro7414 wrote:Where u been at Folks? What's been good witchu nigga?

My bad talkin 2 @Armando13124


He's been hiding from Big 4 and the police... where else would he be?

underboss
underboss
Posts: 1034
Joined: January 16th, 2014, 3:03 pm
Region: South
Affiliation: MMG

Re: CKst is wack now . I'm Grand City now bitches

Postby Heisenberg » January 20th, 2014, 10:49 pm

40 OUNCE FEVER wrote:
Dro7414 wrote:
Dro7414 wrote:Where u been at Folks? What's been good witchu nigga?

My bad talkin 2 @Armando13124


He's been hiding from Big 4 and the police... where else would he be?

I think Big Foe got caught lackin :lmao: :lmao:

major
major
User avatar
Posts: 581
Joined: November 22nd, 2010, 9:36 pm
Location: Rosemont & Broadway
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: SGDn 1974 SINCE DA GET GO! Oreo still rots n B.C.

Re: CKst is wack now . I'm Grand City now bitches

Postby sin1077 » January 21st, 2014, 3:11 am

Dro7414 wrote:Where u been at Folks? What's been good witchu nigga?

LOL u do realize Grand City D'z been GD_ for the longest? So idk why u trying to cheerlead this yak. And @ Armando what's the matter ur loud mouth get u in trouble with ur own folks :lmao: Nigga man up and learn to take ur V's ain't gonna be any diiferent in Grand city :lmao: Nigga said he been CKst for 7 years and still getting disciplined like a shorty LMAO.
SGDn TK

major
major
Posts: 530
Joined: January 20th, 2013, 1:11 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: CKst is wack now . I'm Grand City now bitches

Postby Dro7414 » January 21st, 2014, 10:56 am

sin1077 wrote:
Dro7414 wrote:Where u been at Folks? What's been good witchu nigga?

LOL u do realize Grand City D'z been GD_ for the longest? So idk why u trying to cheerlead this yak. And @ Armando what's the matter ur loud mouth get u in trouble with ur own folks :lmao: Nigga man up and learn to take ur V's ain't gonna be any diiferent in Grand city :lmao: Nigga said he been CKst for 7 years and still getting disciplined like a shorty LMAO.
SGDn TK

Yea Folks I know them niggas was beefin wit them GD's over Springfield & Potomac. :smh: I myself don't condone none of that shit from either side I'm against Disciples fightin other Disciples period but that wasn't my beef. And I grew up in Grand City as a shorty so I know a few of the older Maniacs & they never came at me on that shit so it is what it is. I show luv 2 those that deserve it so it's luv 2 all the GD's, MLD's, SGD's etc. as well as any real nigga as long as their stand up niggas. AMOR :2cents:

corporal
corporal
Posts: 282
Joined: November 19th, 2013, 9:52 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: none

Re: CKst is wack now . I'm Grand City now bitches

Postby Armando13124 » January 21st, 2014, 1:42 pm

ngas dumb as fuck dont even knwo what i did or what happened. they call me psycho for a reason i do what the fuck i want . a 3rd of all of grand city knows my name before i even flipped grand city because of tthe work i put in on the streets . thats why i didnt have to do shit but talk to a few people and got straight in .

and all the MAniacs in CKst still respect me. some gonna respect me even more now that im grand city. i fucked up some money and started some problems with another yak who got more rank over me fcking his bitch but real maniacs dont get emotional over a female especially when u got rank that some bitch shit

and its easy for u to talk shit when u claim sgd from a block that no one has ever heard of pussy bitch. how many heasd u guys got like 5? pussy ass nig

underboss
underboss
Posts: 1034
Joined: January 16th, 2014, 3:03 pm
Region: South
Affiliation: MMG

Re: CKst is wack now . I'm Grand City now bitches

Postby Heisenberg » January 21st, 2014, 2:08 pm

sin1077 wrote:
Dro7414 wrote:Where u been at Folks? What's been good witchu nigga?

LOL u do realize Grand City D'z been GD_ for the longest? So idk why u trying to cheerlead this yak. And @ Armando what's the matter ur loud mouth get u in trouble with ur own folks :lmao: Nigga man up and learn to take ur V's ain't gonna be any diiferent in Grand city :lmao: Nigga said he been CKst for 7 years and still getting disciplined like a shorty LMAO.
SGDn TK

thats why i asked him is he cool with GDs as a whole are you cool with GDs?

major
major
User avatar
Posts: 581
Joined: November 22nd, 2010, 9:36 pm
Location: Rosemont & Broadway
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: SGDn 1974 SINCE DA GET GO! Oreo still rots n B.C.

Re: CKst is wack now . I'm Grand City now bitches

Postby sin1077 » January 21st, 2014, 2:31 pm

Ha Ha Ha nigga u put in so much work but been Ckst for 7years and u still ain't got no rank LOL ur 26yrs old and u still getting told what to do by youngins need permission to tranfer 2 another set LMAO! BTW I didn't know it was called flipping when u go from 1 set to another n da same mob a couple miles away that's very interesting LOL. Nigga kill yourself I've been had rank since 1999 goofy don't need permission 2 ride any SGD set I've been handling Nationwide business not trying 2 figure out how to rob some sawbucks from an opp LOL. Nigga all us ur age been playing chess for da longest while u still trying 2 figure out how to play checkers with da shortys LOL. Its all good folks da mob needs send offs too at least u know 2 play ur role. I ain't gotta prove shit 2 a yak don't matter how many heads any set has nigga we're a nation the mob moves as one and when we press that button 1000's brothers is at a niggas head believe that. Like I said before they call me TK da only 1 n this nation that gots that name ask any brothers from 88th, BC, Elgin, Wheeling, Piper, Wauktown bout me if uwanna know who I am.
SGDn since da get go TK

corporal
corporal
Posts: 282
Joined: November 19th, 2013, 9:52 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: none

Re: CKst is wack now . I'm Grand City now bitches

Postby Armando13124 » January 22nd, 2014, 9:40 pm

So u dont bang but u wanna talk shit. u claim u already had rank since 99

Tht mean u prob started banging around 90-91. if started banging at age 15 you are around 37-38 years old. :sike:

Get a life you bum. You talking about banging but me im actually bangin out here bitch :facepalm:

major
major
User avatar
Posts: 581
Joined: November 22nd, 2010, 9:36 pm
Location: Rosemont & Broadway
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: SGDn 1974 SINCE DA GET GO! Oreo still rots n B.C.

Re: CKst is wack now . I'm Grand City now bitches

Postby sin1077 » January 22nd, 2014, 11:49 pm

Lil nigga I'm 34 so what by da time I was 18 I had juice unlike u I moved up quick cause I actually put in work. Your obviously ain't out there doin big things. Nigga claims 2 be banging but steady coming on here broadcasting his business. Either way u ain't deny any of da shit I said cause u know u ain't nothing but a sendoff LOL.
SGDn tk bitch

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 5882
Joined: January 25th, 2011, 9:09 pm
Location: Westside of Chicago Austin/Maywood
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Ghost Mob-CENTRAL AVE

Re: CKst is wack now . I'm Grand City now bitches

Postby Greenghost2212 » January 24th, 2014, 12:45 am

HAHA TREATED THE SHIT OUT THAT LOUD MOUTH ASS YAK G HAHAHAHA GHOST CRAZY FUCK A YLO

boss
boss
User avatar
Posts: 2301
Joined: December 20th, 2013, 3:29 pm
Location: Warfleigh 64th & Broadway
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Northeast JuiceTown LABK 50K HK 2K 3K 13K 18K AK

Re: CKst is wack now . I'm Grand City now bitches

Postby BarryBK65 » January 24th, 2014, 9:06 am

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:HAHA TREATED THE SHIT OUT THAT LOUD MOUTH ASS YAK G HAHAHAHA GHOST CRAZY FUCK A YLO

:lol: r da YLODz even activ anymor? las i herd dey all jus flipped MLD :lol:

underboss
underboss
Posts: 1034
Joined: January 16th, 2014, 3:03 pm
Region: South
Affiliation: MMG

Re: CKst is wack now . I'm Grand City now bitches

Postby Heisenberg » January 25th, 2014, 4:48 pm

BarryBK65 wrote:
lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:HAHA TREATED THE SHIT OUT THAT LOUD MOUTH ASS YAK G HAHAHAHA GHOST CRAZY FUCK A YLO

:lol: r da YLODz even activ anymor? las i herd dey all jus flipped MLD :lol:

thats a good question cause I heard the MLDs and YLODs don't get along they might as well flip to MLD I was even shocked that the Maniac Campbell Boys are still out as well

major
major
User avatar
Posts: 581
Joined: November 22nd, 2010, 9:36 pm
Location: Rosemont & Broadway
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: SGDn 1974 SINCE DA GET GO! Oreo still rots n B.C.

Re: CKst is wack now . I'm Grand City now bitches

Postby sin1077 » January 25th, 2014, 9:16 pm

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:HAHA TREATED THE SHIT OUT THAT LOUD MOUTH ASS YAK G HAHAHAHA GHOST CRAZY FUCK A YLO


This nigga asking for it though acting like he da only one banging in a city with about 100,000 bangers. He knows yaks ain't da only one's drillin so ain't no need for da lil nigga coming in here e-bangin with his chest out like he on sumthin. Motherfucker needs to learn to use his inside voice on this forum :lmao: :lmao:

SGDn Tk

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 5882
Joined: January 25th, 2011, 9:09 pm
Location: Westside of Chicago Austin/Maywood
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Ghost Mob-CENTRAL AVE

Re: CKst is wack now . I'm Grand City now bitches

Postby Greenghost2212 » January 26th, 2014, 1:28 am

I STILL CAN'T SEE HOW 4 LET BUDDY DO HIS ASS IN LIKE THAT AND TAKE HIS WORK :lmao: THAT'S SOME BLACK FINBALL SHIT FO YO ASS THOUGH I KNOW PLENTY BROS GOT DONE IN FUCKIN WIT THE WRONG OPP. I FUCKS WIT PLENTY FOLKS BUT ALSO GOT BEEF AND KEEP MY DISTANCES FROM OTHERS ALSO SHIT SOME SO CALLED 12Z ALSO REAL SPOT REAL

major
major
User avatar
Posts: 581
Joined: November 22nd, 2010, 9:36 pm
Location: Rosemont & Broadway
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: SGDn 1974 SINCE DA GET GO! Oreo still rots n B.C.

Re: CKst is wack now . I'm Grand City now bitches

Postby sin1077 » January 26th, 2014, 2:16 am

I agree with u on that foe was snoozing he shoulda been on his P & Q's. Straight up no one should ever fuck with an opp from a latin mob they're da sheistiest motherfuckers around. Look how da brothers did that runaway from da familia stones, he was chilling with da nation trying 2 turn out SGD and they merked him n a alley as he begged 4 his life. That's why I say niggas should no better than 2 fuck around with tino opps. I only ever fucked with 1 but I tested his ass. I was selling some work and showed him a .32 pistol I had 4 sale and when he had it he asked me if it was loaded, it was but he didn't know da firing pin was broken or that I had a .38 in my waist that did work I wanted 2 see if he would try robbing me or shooting me cause I woulda blasted him right there. But he didn't try shit then when he had my.32 so I knew he was straight. Either way u gotta be smarter than da next man if u wanna keep niggas from getting over REAL TALK.

SGDn Tk

underboss
underboss
Posts: 1664
Joined: May 14th, 2013, 11:14 am
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: paper city

Re: CKst is wack now . I'm Grand City now bitches

Postby hiighassniigga » January 26th, 2014, 2:23 am

sin1077 wrote:I agree with u on that foe was snoozing he shoulda been on his P & Q's. Straight up no one should ever fuck with an opp from a latin mob they're da sheistiest motherfuckers around. Look how da brothers did that runaway from da familia stones, he was chilling with da nation trying 2 turn out SGD and they merked him n a alley as he begged 4 his life. That's why I say niggas should no better than 2 fuck around with tino opps. I only ever fucked with 1 but I tested his ass. I was selling some work and showed him a .32 pistol I had 4 sale and when he had it he asked me if it was loaded, it was but he didn't know da firing pin was broken or that I had a .38 in my waist that did work I wanted 2 see if he would try robbing me or shooting me cause I woulda blasted him right there. But he didn't try shit then when he had my.32 so I knew he was straight. Either way u gotta be smarter than da next man if u wanna keep niggas from getting over REAL TALK.

SGDn Tk


'i love u folks' :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

major
major
User avatar
Posts: 581
Joined: November 22nd, 2010, 9:36 pm
Location: Rosemont & Broadway
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: SGDn 1974 SINCE DA GET GO! Oreo still rots n B.C.

Re: CKst is wack now . I'm Grand City now bitches

Postby sin1077 » January 26th, 2014, 2:35 am

Cmon now u know damn well u woulda said whatever it took to keep from catching that smoke REAL TALK. Shit ain't a video game there is no rstarting u don't know what u would do till ur put in that situation. Me personally I think that shit was unnecessary, but it wasn't my call. But that's what I mean u gotta be smart out here if u wanna last. Folks sends youngins 2 do that shit and then he expects them 2 hold up under interrogation he shoulda known better that's why he in there with em SMH.

SGDn Tk

Next

Return to Midwest

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 48 guests