Black and Red Gold and BLue stay true nigga

we out chea! EBK

Almighty INsane Gangster King Lord Disciples is the full tag but KLD for short

BarryBK65
boss
boss

Re: KLDN King Lord Disciple Nation!

Post by BarryBK65 » January 19th, 2014, 6:07 pm

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Heisenberg
underboss
underboss

Post by Heisenberg » January 19th, 2014, 6:37 pm

[quote="KingLordDsciple"]KLD"s run shit KLDN nigga 10-11-4 KLD

Red BLue Black and GOld never folds nigga

we out chea! EBK

Almighty INsane Gangster King Lord Disciples is the full tag but KLD for short[/quote
These niggas kld but we kldk Zoe pound gangster disciples nation free Larry free mac

KingLordDsciple
prospect

Post by KingLordDsciple » January 19th, 2014, 7:34 pm

Heisenberg wrote:
KingLordDsciple wrote:KLD"s run shit KLDN nigga 10-11-4 KLD

we out chea! EBK

Almighty INsane Gangster King Lord Disciples is the full tag but KLD for short[/quote
These niggas kld but we kldk Zoe pound gangster disciples nation free Larry free mac
nga fuck u man u diss the nation and u dead cuz

its all good Almighty Insane King Lord Disciple LOVE nigga fuck u.. we gon catch u next time g u shot my niga in the leg on 44th and halsted

Heisenberg
underboss
underboss

Post by Heisenberg » January 20th, 2014, 2:42 pm

KingLordDsciple wrote:
Heisenberg wrote:

we out chea! EBK

its all good Almighty Insane King Lord Disciple LOVE nigga fuck u.. we gon catch u next time g u shot my niga in the leg on 44th and halsted
the Zoe Pound GDN does not mess around we our a big nation down here in Florida you catch us down here in MIA we gonna take a blow torch to your face and then your skin will melt why we find out bricks :shoot:

KingLordDsciple
prospect

Post by KingLordDsciple » January 20th, 2014, 4:32 pm

Heisenberg wrote:
KingLordDsciple wrote:
Heisenberg wrote:

we out chea! EBK

the Zoe Pound GDN does not mess around we our a big nation down here in Florida you catch us down here in MIA we gonna take a blow torch to your face and then your skin will melt why we find out bricks :shoot:
fuck florida that nice ass neighborhood got some good ass oranges but fuck thtat we out here slanging and bangin in these streets. ViceKingLordDisciple Love or no love. almighty aint nothin but a dead king body unless its a kinglord disciple nigga

ImAHitta
corporal
corporal

Post by ImAHitta » January 20th, 2014, 4:34 pm

KingLordDsciple wrote:
Heisenberg wrote:
KingLordDsciple wrote:
Heisenberg wrote:

we out chea! EBK

fuck florida that nice ass neighborhood got some good ass oranges but fuck thtat we out here slanging and bangin in these streets. ViceKingLordDisciple Love or no love. almighty aint nothin but a dead king body unless its a kinglord disciple nigga
5+6= 11? yall ride an 11 point star where yall posted at?

KingLordDsciple
prospect

Post by KingLordDsciple » January 20th, 2014, 4:45 pm

ImAHitta wrote:
KingLordDsciple wrote:
Heisenberg wrote:
KingLordDsciple wrote:
Heisenberg wrote:

we out chea! EBK

5+6= 11? yall ride an 11 point star where yall posted at?
nigga we dont throw up the 5 star or do mathematics like u nigga we have the 5 point crown with the 6 point star on it with the pitchfork going both ways with the vice lord bunny and the cane

man how the fk u dont know that u must not be from the hood

Heisenberg
underboss
underboss

Post by Heisenberg » January 20th, 2014, 9:20 pm

KingLordDsciple wrote:
Heisenberg wrote:
KingLordDsciple wrote:
Heisenberg wrote:

we out chea! EBK

have you seen Carol City that place has more bodies then Chi Raq we the hardest with the Dread Heads all in Black look at my crew right now these are real Zoe Pound GDs
http://youtu.be/WvK1ZftsRDk

100%Latino
underboss
underboss

Post by 100%Latino » January 23rd, 2014, 1:21 pm

we out chea! EBK

Almighty INsane Gangster King Lord Disciples is the full tag but KLD for short
This is how yall put in work ? Yall should be the kbw keyboard warriors :lmao:

Zoediak1804
prince
prince

Post by Zoediak1804 » January 23rd, 2014, 5:25 pm

Heisenberg wrote:
KingLordDsciple wrote:
Heisenberg wrote:
KingLordDsciple wrote:
Heisenberg wrote:

we out chea! EBK

have you seen Carol City that place has more bodies then Chi Raq we the hardest with the Dread Heads all in Black look at my crew right now these are real Zoe Pound GDs
nigga what the fukk is wrong with you, youre not a zoe. that video only had GDs, dont mix zoe shit with folk shit. if you a real niggga come down to lil haiti at victory park and try that zoe gdn shit ova there. you'll leave in a body bag false claimin ass nigga

loyalone
soldier
soldier

Post by loyalone » January 23rd, 2014, 5:41 pm

Zoediak1804 wrote:
Heisenberg wrote:
KingLordDsciple wrote:
Heisenberg wrote:
KingLordDsciple wrote:
Heisenberg wrote:

we out chea! EBK

nigga what the fukk is wrong with you, youre not a zoe. that video only had GDs, dont mix zoe shit with folk shit. if you a real niggga come down to lil haiti at victory park and try that zoe gdn shit ova there. you'll leave in a body bag false claimin ass nigga
i know the dudes on that florida GD video their not from south fla i aint gonna put too much shit thoses dudes are official GD but they not haitian and their not from nowhere near south fla and @zoepound GDN do you know where this video was made and can you name the one chick in that video who isnt black and her nationality and ill know that you really are who you say you are no offense nigga but i know these dudes and i dont think you do

Heisenberg
underboss
underboss

Post by Heisenberg » January 25th, 2014, 4:41 pm

loyalone wrote:
Zoediak1804 wrote:
Heisenberg wrote:
KingLordDsciple wrote:
Heisenberg wrote:
KingLordDsciple wrote:
Heisenberg wrote:

we out chea! EBK

i know the dudes on that florida GD video their not from south fla i aint gonna put too much shit thoses dudes are official GD but they not haitian and their not from nowhere near south fla and @zoepound GDN do you know where this video was made and can you name the one chick in that video who isnt black and her nationality and ill know that you really are who you say you are no offense nigga but i know these dudes and i dont think you do
to me they look like Bricks to me they ain't under the Fin so fuck em :shrug: