PARDON

general
general
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: FTO

Re: INSANE CITY THE BIRTH PLACE OF 974

Postby REDRUM 91 » January 2nd, 2014, 3:10 pm

That nicca aint loco, he a LOL blood, and he just sum east coast troll

nigga claiming a cambodian gang,lol..cambodians live up north where its nice at,plus he posting old ass articles from the 90's..post sumthing from the 2000's about a cambodian blood...and them belizean bloods only 20 deep,lol gtfoh..str8 non factors..cpd & our news in general make a big issue about any and everything..fukk what them crakkkas talkin bout,listen to a nigga that was really in field,and im tellin u that blood shit aint on shit out here and never was..

boss
boss
Affiliation: ALMIGHTY

Postby day1unity » January 2nd, 2014, 3:46 pm

Ol' hide and seek bloods...Pussy

How the fuck ya'll got a presence and ain't been seen in years??

@murder you can get the fuck on too if yo ass really knew something you'd know them olbk had blacks too.. Leave that chigangs alone, that ain't the field.. olbK

Call me a cracker and my black brothers beat that ass for me,on the Fin!!

boss
boss

Postby day1unity » January 2nd, 2014, 3:51 pm

Turn up!! Mfers know who I am and vice versa..

boss
boss

Postby day1unity » January 2nd, 2014, 4:04 pm

VICELORD SINCE BIRTH.. Only 2nd to GOD!! ALMIGHTY

sergeant
sergeant
Region: North East
Affiliation: Gettin money

Postby AceLoccin » January 2nd, 2014, 9:34 pm

No disrespect but to me Chi-town gangs never served a purpose. Yeah, yall niggas get money but what else? Chicago ain't nothin but a bunch of niggas tryna rob each otha well that's any hood you go to nowadays but still yalls gangs are shitty. Star of david, pyramids, five stars is all that even necessary?? Not to mention yall helped bloods on the east coast populate bkcuz they adopted the 5 from People's nation. Yall are nobodies.

boss
boss

Postby day1unity » January 2nd, 2014, 10:00 pm

What you mean though cause they took the Bloodname and that 5 bogus.. Our principals and concepts our meant to benefit man individually and as a whole.. But I haven't ever studied Crip too hard.. How do ya'll compare as far as embracing and uplifting your brothers, family, etc.. Striving for Unity...I mean like I said I ain't ever studied ya'll so maybe you can enlighten me...Like what sets Crip apart that you feel that??

sergeant
sergeant

Postby AceLoccin » January 2nd, 2014, 10:33 pm

Nah what I'm saying is the U.b.n united blood nation took the star from yall and made it into there shyt. Everybody knows real bloods in Cali don't ride the 5 but on the east coast it's valid. that's all you c unless you got niggas that migrated from Cali or something. That Ubn shit spread like wild fire to the north then to the south.

underboss
underboss
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby Hi I'm Chucky » January 2nd, 2014, 10:33 pm

Chicago mobs serve more purpose then any other gang in America. It was the copperation of Puerto Rican and Mexicans to form the Latin Kings to fight off racist police and racist white gangs such as the Gaylords, Royals, Jousters and many other racist greaser gang. What happened they went extinct? The Black P Stones declined invitations to the white house. Opened up community centers, got black people jobs, stop fights and shootings, as did the Vice Lords and Gangster Disciples. The Stones had ties to many organizations. Black Panthers wanted to join up also. What has Pittsburgh done? The face of pittsburgh wears yoga pants :facepalm:

sergeant
sergeant

Postby AceLoccin » January 2nd, 2014, 10:38 pm

Hi I'm Chucky wrote:Chicago mobs serve more purpose then any other gang in America. It was the copperation of Puerto Rican and Mexicans to form the Latin Kings to fight off racist police and racist white gangs such as the Gaylords, Royals, Jousters and many other racist greaser gang. What happened they went extinct? The Black P Stones declined invitations to the white house. Opened up community centers, got black people jobs, stop fights and shootings, as did the Vice Lords and Gangster Disciples. The Stones had ties to many organizations. Black Panthers wanted to join up also. What has Pittsburgh done? The face of pittsburgh wears yoga pants :facepalm:

NIGGA PLEASE!!! :lmao: I been waiting on a nigga like you to comment talkin bullshit. Fucc outta here! Blacc panther was Crip shit in Cali to fight bacc against croccet cops. And Pittsburgh was the first official CRIP CITY ON THE EAST COAST!! Been banging since the early to mid 80's. Everybody thinks the Harlem Rollin 30s from New York was but they came second. Come find out for yourself ain't shit sweet ova here in the burgh. Especially Homewood and the hills the first official hoods in the burgh. It's an open invite dem lil homies will go all up in your poccets.

underboss
underboss

Postby Hi I'm Chucky » January 2nd, 2014, 10:44 pm

I got family in Bethlehem and Allentown, no one takes pittsburgh seriously. Them towns is flooded with Kings and Bloods :facepalm: Pittsburgh needs to make up their own gangs....pittsburgh :lmao: I mean come on seriously :lmao:

sergeant
sergeant

Postby AceLoccin » January 2nd, 2014, 10:46 pm

Learn ya history before you start making false statements the blacc panthers was our shit and always will be. You don't know bout Huey P. Newton. and our founder RAYMOND WASHINGTON who started Crip him and his family was in the Blacc Panther Movement. You just exposed yourself.

underboss
underboss

Postby Hi I'm Chucky » January 2nd, 2014, 10:49 pm

Aceloccin=Crab Legs :facepalm:

boss
boss

Postby day1unity » January 2nd, 2014, 10:50 pm

We were rocking with MLK!!

underboss
underboss

Postby Hi I'm Chucky » January 2nd, 2014, 10:54 pm

Unread postby Crab Legs » January 2nd, 2014, 10:49 pm
Pittsburgh is a better city than chicago tho

LMAO, dude replied the 3 minutes after my post to him, logged off and post this on the same exact minute :facepalm: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

sergeant
sergeant

Postby AceLoccin » January 2nd, 2014, 11:16 pm

Hi I'm Chucky wrote:I got family in Bethlehem and Allentown, no one takes pittsburgh seriously. Them towns is flooded with Kings and Bloods :facepalm: Pittsburgh needs to make up their own gangs....pittsburgh :lmao: I mean come on seriously :lmao:

Nigga I don't givva fucc where your family is from or what he said or she said. And you act like I'm from Pittsburgh.. I've only been here for 2 years. I'm from South Cacc the murder capital and we will make wherever your from look soft as baby shit. I'ma dirty south nigga to the fullest and idc how you feel bout me or who you call out on here. And you saying nobody take the burgh seriously?? Lol! They don't call it Pistolvania for no reason the niggas up here will kill you for a couple dollars up here and you knew that but net thuggin. I ain't about to sit here and argue wit someone who don't know what the hell they talkin about.

underboss
underboss

Postby Hi I'm Chucky » January 2nd, 2014, 11:20 pm

You from Nebraska :lol:

sergeant
sergeant

Postby AceLoccin » January 2nd, 2014, 11:23 pm

Hi I'm Chucky wrote:

Unread postby Crab Legs » January 2nd, 2014, 10:49 pm
Pittsburgh is a better city than chicago tho

LMAO, dude replied the 3 minutes after my post to him, logged off and post this on the same exact minute :facepalm: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Prime example of an internet gangsta^ Lol some lame net thug that bangs out on the net. That's been on this site since it first came out.!! haha I'm new to thehoodup and like it already bkcuz cats like you are so narrow minded and ignorant. This is where you prolly got put down at thehoodup lmao. Uh oh we gotta real nigga on our hands he's a heavyweight contender yall watch out.

sergeant
sergeant

Postby AceLoccin » January 2nd, 2014, 11:34 pm

Hi I'm Chucky wrote:I got family in Bethlehem and Allentown, no one takes pittsburgh seriously. Them towns is flooded with Kings and Bloods :facepalm: Pittsburgh needs to make up their own gangs....pittsburgh :lmao: I mean come on seriously :lmao:

Pittsburgh nigga? :facepalm: Is the only Crip city in PA. You got the burgh and PA mistaken yeah PA is a blood state but the burgh is straight up Crip especially Homewood. PHILLY IS DEFFINITLY BLOOD TURF BUT NOT THE BURGH AND YEAH ALLENTOWN. Ain't no damn kings in the pitt and very lil bloods except on the hills :facepalm: You'd shit yaself son but I ain't about to argue with ya punk ass on a lame mid-west topic. Lol I'll leave you and your lil shitty Chi-town alone. :2cents:

sergeant
sergeant

Postby AceLoccin » January 2nd, 2014, 11:47 pm

Hi I'm Chucky wrote:Aceloccin=Crab Legs :facepalm:

Oh yeah you rite..

underboss
underboss
Location: 44w-Monoply,new york killa,chicano killa,die 5,die fins, die B's,die RED,ubn-k
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,los rastrojos,cali & CDL Kartel

Postby T Ochoa » August 4th, 2015, 11:01 pm

:lol: jersey devil bakk huh

fresh meat

Postby disciple.jw8 » August 8th, 2015, 8:33 pm

So plenty much to all my folks I just came home from the joint two weeks ago in the dumb as state of Michigan they don't fully understand the concept of what governoring concept they go and make they own bodies now I know nothing comes before the g were does it state that you are allowed to make a body outside government chairs and executive staff am I right about this

underboss
underboss
Location: IN THE TR@P, $ KILLIN HOLY CITY LORDS & DISCIPLES Chicano KkiLLA
Affiliation: Georgia>Illinois - Fuerza,Z,Farc-2DarksⅢde4×Bnc

Postby TWENTY74 » August 12th, 2015, 3:38 pm

Ya'll city would ruin the new trend errbody got going on now :facepalm: , errbody got a str8 outta compton picture .and look at ya'll already ain't been nothing but 3 days niggas been using the app :cmon:
Attachments
11855867_1184004791625482_3160422810989481007_n.jpg
11855867_1184004791625482_3160422810989481007_n.jpg (31.19 KiB) Viewed 2081 times

superior
superior
Affiliation: Cats Are Fucking Cute and Adorable Gang :)

Postby CryBabyAssNigga » August 12th, 2015, 6:23 pm

TWENTY74 wrote:Ya'll city would ruin the new trend errbody got going on now :facepalm: , errbody got a str8 outta compton picture .and look at ya'll already ain't been nothing but 3 days niggas been using the app :cmon:

PreviousNext

Return to Midwest