Chicago has 2 million more people then Detriot :facepalm:

boss
boss
Region: West
Affiliation: CASA BLANCA GRANDE

Re: 100 Most Dangerous Cities In America

Postby OldIrish » December 28th, 2013, 5:51 pm

Hi I'm Chucky wrote:Chicago has 2 million more people then Detriot :facepalm:

Excuses Excuses,All I know is if South Stockton was its own city it would not only be the most violent but also the murder capital of America Simple and Plain. When Detroit had over a million it was still rockin harder then Chicago. If your talking about neighborhoods there would have to be harder facts then the shit yall be puttin up,because not one city in California does reports on "There" cities most violent neighborhood except for Los Angeles.No body knows the most violent neighborhood in Stockton because theres no news report or story on it,but if you look into facts and statistics numbers,youd see that hoods in Stockton Oakland and other Central Cali cities are just as bad if not worse then Chicagos worst hoods.Theres only small percentages of people causin damage in all of these cities too.and about Danville,Illinois I bet you all of those 1-5 murders a year happened in the same "Hood" each time,which means that the hood in Danville is raw.out of 30,000 people in Danville,about only 1,000 experienced those homicides,which means 5 murders for a population of 1,000,which is 1 in 200 chance of getting killed in the slums of Danville,Iliinois.

underboss
underboss
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby Hi I'm Chucky » December 28th, 2013, 7:55 pm

You must be one lame nervous nigga on your 7th expresso coffee typing this shit out nervously :lmao:

If chicago west and southside were there own city they would be worse then detriot, new orleans. And all those small ass cities :lol: Stockon has 300000 people and you got caught lying :lol: Now supposedly the added suburbs, but this list is accurate. Come see me in Chicago :tiphat: Troll ass nigga you probably white :lol:. If detriot added the north side of Chicago its crime statistics would drop. 1.3 million hipsters, yuppies, business men and women. This shit is dead like your sex life just leave it be. I said it a thousand times in this thread its not about chicago you moron, are you and Q autistic? :lol: Comparing big cities to small cities.... :killself: stop :cheer: over murder. All niggas was trying to say was this list is inaccurate weather its chicago ny la or miami houston. stockton has 71 murders last year with 300,000 people right? So if you add 1.3 million middle class yuppies hipsters college students from out of state, ETC there would probably be maybe a few more murders? so you would have a city with nearly 2 million people and what 80-100 murders? :lmao:

underboss
underboss

Postby Hi I'm Chucky » December 28th, 2013, 7:56 pm

You west coast niggas always want to one up chicago, niggas bitter the mainstream media found out black p stones are from chicago :shrug: and we are the real gang capitol :lol:

underboss
underboss

Postby Hi I'm Chucky » December 28th, 2013, 8:00 pm

And if this list is so accurate, then East St louis ILLINOIS is the worst city in America :lmao: and is worse then Stockton and Compton and Oakland :lmao: :lmao: I am basing this off your arguments :tiphat:

boss
boss

Postby OldIrish » December 28th, 2013, 8:06 pm

Hi I'm Chucky wrote:You must be one lame nervous nigga on your 7th expresso coffee typing this shit out nervously :lmao:

If chicago west and southside were there own city they would be worse then detriot, new orleans. And all those small ass cities :lol: Stockon has 300000 people and you got caught lying :lol: Now supposedly the added suburbs, but this list is accurate. Come see me in Chicago :tiphat: Troll ass nigga you probably white :lol:. If detriot added the north side of Chicago its crime statistics would drop. 1.3 million hipsters, yuppies, business men and women. This shit is dead like your sex life just leave it be. I said it a thousand times in this thread its not about chicago you moron, are you and Q autistic? :lol: Comparing big cities to small cities.... :killself: stop :cheer: over murder. All niggas was trying to say was this list is inaccurate weather its chicago ny la or miami houston. stockton has 71 murders last year with 300,000 people right? So if you add 1.3 million middle class yuppies hipsters college students from out of state, ETC there would probably be maybe a few more murders? so you would have a city with nearly 2 million people and what 80-100 murders? :lmao:

Punk,I AM WHITE,where have I said I wasnt? And You post so much garbage on this site it aint even funny I know u probably got thousands and thousands of posts on here,and this foo said espresso haha South Stockton shits on any Chicago hood,your logic is off,cuzz North Stockton is where all the yuppies live so u take that from Stockton and bam its way harder then englewood and austin,and from a White Person,I can kind of tell that you are White also. Stockton has 290 somethin thousand not 300,000 and I know u would get punked any where in my region which got 5 of the top 25 most dangerous Metropolitans. CENTRAL CALIFORNIA hardest region in AMERICA by far in Crime Stats Poverty Stats and Drug Stats.HANDS DOWN.makes any part of Illinos look like a Christmas wonderland with all that snow.

boss
boss

Postby OldIrish » December 28th, 2013, 8:07 pm

Hi I'm Chucky wrote:And if this list is so accurate, then East St louis ILLINOIS is the worst city in America :lmao: and is worse then Stockton and Compton and Oakland :lmao: :lmao: I am basing this off your arguments :tiphat:

Yes East St Louis is the Most dangerous City,Town,Hood,Apartment Complex in America.......Hands Down.

underboss
underboss

Postby Hi I'm Chucky » December 28th, 2013, 8:15 pm

You a lame shutup :lol:

boss
boss

Postby OldIrish » December 28th, 2013, 8:19 pm

Hi I'm Chucky wrote:You a lame shutup :lol:

YOU A BITCH! I can tell because you have over 1,000 posts on your shit and only been on 3 months haha.Talk about a dead sex life.How u know whats goin on in Chicago when u inside posting on this all the time? You a Hood Up veteran tho,so when is your 10,000 hood up posts party at?

underboss
underboss

Postby Hi I'm Chucky » December 28th, 2013, 8:21 pm

You got 43 post and 38 in this thread :lmao:

superior
superior
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Roseland's LochNess

Postby Wild 100s Chris » December 28th, 2013, 8:26 pm

yall both on da same site tho :cmon: niggas kill me wit dat shit :facepalm:

u be on here 2days n u got 400posts :lol: really my nigga

boss
boss

Postby OldIrish » December 28th, 2013, 8:49 pm

Hi I'm Chucky wrote:You got 43 post and 38 in this thread :lmao:

You be puttin up shit like,yo Chicago is where the pepperonis is more crisp then pizzas everywhere and we get the most money,Yo Chi Town be tha city of cities,yo Chicago is where the best hoop players come from,Yo Chicago is where we got the most this,or we started this and blah blah blah blah blah

and im just generalizing i dont actually mean you said all that but now that i typed it im pretty sure you think all those things are true now.

what kind of Black person or Latino would make a screen name Hi I'm Chucky? I really think you are one of my White skin relatives.

boss
boss

Postby OldIrish » December 28th, 2013, 8:55 pm

Wild 100s Chris wrote:yall both on da same site tho :cmon: niggas kill me wit dat shit :facepalm:

u be on here 2days n u got 400posts :lol: really my nigga

I been on a Month and got like 50 posts,that dude been on 3 months and got 1000 posts,so yea I guess the Big City does produce BIGGER numbers haha.

underboss
underboss

Postby Hi I'm Chucky » December 28th, 2013, 9:15 pm

You been lurking these site and decided to make a name just to post on this thread :facepalm:

underboss
underboss

Postby Hi I'm Chucky » December 28th, 2013, 9:16 pm

Your post count will keep going up if you don't stop letting me get under your skin :lmao:

boss
boss

Postby OldIrish » December 28th, 2013, 9:18 pm

Hi I'm Chucky wrote:You been lurking these site and decided to make a name just to post on this thread :facepalm:

this thread only like a week old i made my shit last month :lmao: .I made a account here cuzz everytime I look up shit on West Coast google here comes this Hoodup site with a bunch of fuk heads dissin the West,so I made a account.

underboss
underboss

Postby Hi I'm Chucky » December 28th, 2013, 9:20 pm

this thread only like a week old i made my shit last month :lmao: .I made a account here cuzz everytime I look up shit on West Coast google here comes this Hoodup site with a bunch of fuk heads dissin the West,so I made a account.

I rest my case you are a fucking goofy. Keep replying to me let get that post count up :lmao:

boss
boss

Postby OldIrish » December 28th, 2013, 9:27 pm

Hi I'm Chucky wrote:

I rest my case you are a fucking goofy. Keep replying to me let get that post count up :lmao:

I can keep replying and replying but ill never catch the big city forum riders from Chicago,yall post numbers is crazy high,just imagine if Englewood wasnt part of the rest of Chicago,then damn yall would have the most Hood Up Posts per capita way more then New York and LA and then if you narrow it down farther to only 3 blocks within ur house then your street would have the most posts in all time HISTORY mayne yall be gettin it in hard out there.Them Small city Hood Up posters cant even come close dawg. :shoot: >:shoot: <Chicago Hood Up Posts Just look at the way those Chicago avatars are puttin it down towards my words right now its just insane.

underboss
underboss

Postby Hi I'm Chucky » December 28th, 2013, 9:33 pm

:dance: :dance: :lmao:

general
general
Affiliation: IF YOU AINT ON THAT OPP SHIT THEN I SALUTE YA

Postby IDGNF » December 28th, 2013, 10:42 pm

I dont think bringing up neighborhoods is irrelevant. When you think of the most dangerous cities, you assume the hoods are even wilder. On most dangerous city lists, big cities never make them (depending on what you count detroit as), but on most dangerous neighborhoods and zip codes, big cities always make the list, if not topping the 'most dangerous cities' neighborhoods that make the lists. That gone lead you to wonder wtf is actually more wilder.

Its a "How is yo city more dangerous but the hoods (everybody obviously know the hood is where the most crime will occur) not no where near the level of this cities hoods" type shit.

godfather
godfather
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Postby Q. » December 28th, 2013, 11:17 pm

oldengli$h209 wrote: I really think you are one of my White skin relatives.

:lmao: @ "white skin"

ooog
ooog

Postby The Chosen One » December 29th, 2013, 4:29 pm

Hi I'm Chucky wrote:You west coast niggas always want to one up chicago, niggas bitter the mainstream media found out black p stones are from chicago :shrug: and we are the real gang capitol :lol:

im from the west coast and im not bitter. facts is facts.there is a greater present of blacks in the midwest and east coast than on the west coast. ther is high crime sections in every state

boss
boss
Affiliation: 220

Postby F.H.B » December 31st, 2013, 1:47 am

It looks like most cities in the midwest cooled down this year & more east coast cities was goin hard this year.

superior
superior
Region: North East
Affiliation: #SOE #730 #Ev$t$ide #everybodyK

Postby jersey devil » December 31st, 2013, 4:55 am

F.H.B wrote:It looks like most cities in the midwest cooled down this year & more east coast cities was goin hard this year.

:2cents: true

fresh meat

Postby BlueJ3 » December 31st, 2013, 7:14 am

Peoria Il is pretty bad. More gangs moving in the area.
We have
Almighty Harrison Gents 187 - EastBluff
Maniac Latin Disciples - Perry St. All over town primarily East Bluff, Southside
Gangster Two-Six- Northside trailer park, Eastbluff
Latin Kings "KrownTown" affiliated -Southside,Eastbluff
Sur 13 - Northside, Southside
Vato Locos "VL" some tagging- Northside
Party Payers PPN - not many saw done other gangs dissing them- Eastbluff, Northside

Gangster Disciples -Southside,Northside,Eastside,Westside
Black Disciples -Mostly Southside,Westside,Northside,Eastside
Vice Lords -Zone 4 southside
4CH- Zone 4
CVL-Zone4, Northside, Taft Homes, Southside
TVL-Northside Taft Homes
UVL-Northside
Black P Stones- Starr St.2300, Southside, East, West, North Prospect and McClure aka Moeblock
Bombsquad -they from Harrison Homes
Dub H Harrison Homes projects
610 Taft Homes Projects
East Bluff Mafia - East Bluff neighbourhood
West Bluff -West Bluff Nieghborhood
Zone 4- Vice Lords, BPSN, BDs They own alot of territory
Cutt Throat Committee C.T.C- Western, Southside, Westbluff,Northside
Butler 1500 -Zone 4 -"Southside" Kettle,Millman urda Millman
Star St. 2300 gang- I believe they run wit Bombsquad not sure
4 way- Dub H Harrison Homes- Southside
C.U.C Clean Up Crew -Westbluff, Northside "Vint Highlandsl"
Vill Green- Village Green Apts- Southside
Insane idk what they bang

Im sure there's more but these are the ones who tag alot esp urge hispanic gangs lol
Add these to the gang list for Peoria Il.

PreviousNext

Return to Midwest