100 Most Dangerous Cities In America

prospect
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

100 Most Dangerous Cities In America

Postby PistoLini » December 24th, 2013, 11:05 pm

http://cdn.mediatakeout.com/66768/they- ... imney.html

Mediatakeout.com posted this but doesnt say who their sources are. Im surprised no one else posted this but something for yall to talk about so no east or west coast trolls.

414 is #39

superior
superior
Region: North East
Affiliation: #SOE #730 #Ev$t$ide #everybodyK

Re: 100 Most Dangerous Cities In America

Postby jersey devil » December 24th, 2013, 11:09 pm

that list is old i think

underboss
underboss
Region: Nationwide

Postby Hi I'm Chucky » December 24th, 2013, 11:10 pm

east st louis 27,000 people 25 murders, englewood c :shrug: hicago 30,000 people 35 murders

superior
superior
Affiliation: Roseland's LochNess

Postby Wild 100s Chris » December 24th, 2013, 11:11 pm

dis list iz mainly bout population :lol: most dangerous small cities

underboss
underboss

Postby Hi I'm Chucky » December 24th, 2013, 11:13 pm

exactly, danville illinois :lol:

prospect

Postby PistoLini » December 24th, 2013, 11:17 pm

jersey devil wrote:that list is old i think

This was posted today, the date is above the list
I dont this list will change too much prolly a few cities moving up or down

boss
boss
Region: West
Affiliation: CASA BLANCA GRANDE

Postby OldIrish » December 25th, 2013, 1:52 am

This is the Real Actual annual FBI Crime Rank List,so the Facts are 100%

http://os.cqpress.com/citycrime/2013/20 ... igh%29.pdf

This is Top 15 Most Dangerous Metros out of 350 in all of USA
350 Detroit,MI
349 Flint,Mi
348 Stockton,Ca
347 Memphis,Tn
346 Hammond,La
345 Oakland,Ca
344 Pine Bluff,Ar
343 Saginaw,Mi
342 Little Rock,Ar
341 Bakersfield,Ca
340 Sumter,NC
339 Modesto,Ca
338 Jackson,Tn
337 Anchorage,Ak
336 Fresno,Ca

This is Top 20 Most Dangerous Cities out of 437 in USA
http://os.cqpress.com/citycrime/2013/20 ... igh%29.pdf

437 Camden,Nj
436 Flint,Mi
435 Detroit,Mi
434 Oakland,Ca
433 St Louis,Mo
432 Cleveland,Oh
431 Gary,In
430 Newark,Nj
429 Bridgeport,Ct
428 Birmingham,Al
427 Jackson,Ms
426 Baltimore,Md
425 New Orleans,La
424 Memphis,Tn
423 Richmond,Ca
422 Trenton,Nj
421 Stockton,Ca
420 Atlanta,Ga
419 Little Rock,Ar
418 Kansas City,Mo

underboss
underboss

Postby chitown312 » December 25th, 2013, 10:35 am

Heres what yall fail to realize in these lists ..They include alot of crimes like petty theft and shit that dont belong .......In my opinion the only crimes that should be included are Murder,Robbery,Kidnapping and Aggravated assaults like Attempt murder or crimes with weapons.......Rape or any sexual shit should be held on a seperate list simply becuz that only applies to women in high numbers...Stealing and Theft shouldnt be included either , i rather a muufucka steal my car or computer than kill me anyday ..real shit

superior
superior

Postby Wild 100s Chris » December 25th, 2013, 10:39 am

its bout population :tiphat: most dangerous small cities

godfather
godfather
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Postby Q. » December 25th, 2013, 11:44 am

Seem like every time this list drop the same tired excuses are said as to why niggahs feel they city should be ranked higher..give it a break

A city to be defined "big" starts at a population of 500k...looking at this "small city" list I've already pointed out several "big cities" on there...therefore ain't bias...alotta smaller cities under a mill go harder then major areas..any niggah who travels into other city trenches has that much common sense to know that

soldier
soldier
Affiliation: where the fuck i be at.

Postby Skooda_ » December 25th, 2013, 1:55 pm

Camden is the shit whole of America...you can say good things about Chicago, Ny, La and DC..there is literally nothing good about Camden.

underboss
underboss

Postby Hi I'm Chucky » December 25th, 2013, 3:24 pm

It is about population these list are inaccurate :shrug:
Comparing "small cities" that are the size and population of hoods. Like I said East St Louis 27,000 people 25 murders, Englewood Chicago 30,000 people 35 murders. If you compared East St louis to any medium or big city it would be worse because of the per capita

underboss
underboss

Postby chitown312 » December 25th, 2013, 10:03 pm

HARVEY,Ill is on the List but we dont see Harvey as a City ...to us its just a neighborhood ...

ooog
ooog

Postby The Chosen One » December 25th, 2013, 11:45 pm

Skooda_ wrote:Camden is the shit whole of America...you can say good things about Chicago, Ny, La and DC..there is literally nothing good about Camden.

i think the shithole of america is Detroit.

superior
superior

Postby Wild 100s Chris » December 26th, 2013, 12:02 am

chillidog wrote:
Skooda_ wrote:Camden is the shit whole of America...you can say good things about Chicago, Ny, La and DC..there is literally nothing good about Camden.

actually da whole midwest :tiphat:

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: Joo awlredy

Postby 1090 G'z » December 26th, 2013, 1:16 am

This list aint about population, its about how dangerous the entire city is. Not just specific neighborhoods in a city. Big city niggas get mad when they city aint on the list, especially chicago niggas. They let that "Chiraq" title get to they brain, not realizing they one of the safest cities in Ameirca, and actually one of the safest big cities in America. Chicago got wild neighborhoods, but the city aint bad. Just facts. Chicago only more dangerous (got more bad neighborhoods than) NYC and LA and Maybe Houston. Every other big city in America is worse, and there's literally hundres of other cities way worse than Chicago, entirely worse. But to Chicago niggas, they in the baddest city on the planet :lol:

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: Joo awlredy

Postby 1090 G'z » December 26th, 2013, 1:19 am

chillidog wrote:

Camden pooerer than Detroit, Detroit just a big city so it look worse for them to be in that situation. The shit holes of America are Camden NJ and Reading PA, they always going back and forth as the absolute poorest cities in America.

ooog
ooog

Postby The Chosen One » December 26th, 2013, 1:49 am

1090 G'z wrote:
chillidog wrote:

Camden pooerer than Detroit, Detroit just a big city so it look worse for them to be in that situation. The shit holes of America are Camden NJ and Reading PA, they always going back and forth as the absolute poorest cities in America.

thats ur opinion. parts of Detroit look like they dropped a bomb on that place. lol nobody can tell me nothing, those other places look livable compared to Detroit. Detroit looks like a scene from a horror movie

underboss
underboss

Postby Hi I'm Chucky » December 26th, 2013, 1:54 am

This list aint about population, its about how dangerous the entire city is. Not just specific neighborhoods in a city. Big city niggas get mad when they city aint on the list, especially chicago niggas. They let that "Chiraq" title get to they brain, not realizing they one of the safest cities in Ameirca, and actually one of the safest big cities in America. Chicago got wild neighborhoods, but the city aint bad. Just facts. Chicago only more dangerous (got more bad neighborhoods than) NYC and LA and Maybe Houston. Every other big city in America is worse, and there's literally hundres of other cities way worse than Chicago, entirely worse. But to Chicago niggas, they in the baddest city on the planet :lol:

If you look at people who post these dangerous city thread you see 1090gz taking shots at chicago all the time :lol: This dude is the original fiveshotcapo with them fake air pistols in his avi :lol: This isn't about chicago the list is inaccurate. east st louis is hood, but their population is 25 26 thousand with 25 murders? But Chicago neighborhoods dropping more bodies then that. And hoods in other big cities :rip2: You just trolling man, until you post a video you got no respect. no one respect internet blood? king? whatever you claiming.

Its funny when it was posted auburn gresham is the most dangerous hood in america ( a chicago hood) you said the list most be inaccurate :lol: :lmao: Get your lame ass outta here :facepalm:

ooog
ooog

Postby The Chosen One » December 26th, 2013, 1:58 am

1090 G'z wrote:
chillidog wrote:

Camden NJ and Reading PA, i understand those some hood spots but Detroit looks like its on another level. I would be boarding my house up thinking some way out shit like zombies/mutated animals are coming after me. i dont live near Detroit but what the fuck went down out there its like its been hit by every natural disaster.

boss
boss
Affiliation: 220

Postby F.H.B » December 26th, 2013, 2:01 am

By statistics them lil cities worse.. Its not hard get a high ass murder rate in a little city,but its harder to have a big murder rate in big cities.. I could care less cuz this shit for the birds

ooog
ooog

Postby The Chosen One » December 26th, 2013, 2:03 am

Hi I'm Chucky wrote:

If you look at people who post these dangerous city thread you see 1090gz taking shots at chicago all the time :lol: This dude is the original fiveshotcapo with them fake air pistols in his avi :lol: This isn't about chicago the list is inaccurate. east st louis is hood, but their population is 25 26 thousand with 25 murders? But Chicago neighborhoods dropping more bodies then that. And hoods in other big cities :rip2: You just trolling man, until you post a video you got no respect. no one respect internet blood? king? whatever you claiming.

Its funny when it was posted auburn gresham is the most dangerous hood in america ( a chicago hood) you said the list most be inaccurate :lol: :lmao: Get your lame ass outta here :facepalm:

lol i figured something was up with the nigga. those chicago dread head niggas is wild and thats all i been hearing about this year is Chicago and all their killings. thats the problem niggas dont like to keep it real.

underboss
underboss

Postby Hi I'm Chucky » December 26th, 2013, 2:05 am

Chicago crime has dropped just not at new york or los angeles rate.

Re: Most dangerous neighborhoods in America

Postby 1090 G'z » August 18th, 2013, 7:35 pm
sheeit, the picture they used for #5 Northwest Springdale Tulsa, OK is Camden so we all know this list fake

:lmao:

general
general
Affiliation: IF YOU AINT ON THAT OPP SHIT THEN I SALUTE YA

Postby IDGNF » December 26th, 2013, 2:26 am

Chicago got the most violent neighborhoods(tied with detroit) and most violent zip codes(tied with no one) in the nation. Niggas out here might think our city worse than every where else but shit the proof is in the pudding. This month alone chicago averaging MORE then ONE body a day. Only other city over a million people worse then chicago is Philly. FACT. Other Niggas not dealing with 80 MFs being shot in a week or 70 MFs being shot in a quarter of that. 2 dozen shooting victims every weekend(atleast that shit down from 40 & 50 mfs every weekend from last year).

Really could give a fuck if a nigga think "im bragging" at this point cause the same way MFs always bring up its only lil cities on here when these lists get pisted, niggas also always boostin some slick shit bout da land omh fuck outta here.

superior
superior

Postby Wild 100s Chris » December 26th, 2013, 2:30 am

which city gets da most money :lol: chicago nigga :lmao:

Next

Return to Midwest