The truth about why people look down on Chicago

ima_vet
associate
Posts: 138
Joined: October 28th, 2013, 10:22 pm

Re: The truth about why people look down on Chicago

Post by ima_vet » December 3rd, 2013, 2:08 am

To it seems to me the latino gangstas are gettin jealous of the black gangstas in the chi becuz of all the lime light... r eal shit if what I said is true yall mothafuckas lame as hell :lmao: yall mexicans wasnt talkin shit durin dat gbc epidemic.. maken chicago look weak as hell screamin and head buttin the cam n shit but since black gangs take the bangin shit to heart in the chi n get hella money n stack bodys yall chi latins is mad :lmao:

Armando13124
corporal
corporal
Posts: 282
Joined: November 19th, 2013, 9:52 pm

Re: The truth about why people look down on Chicago

Post by Armando13124 » December 4th, 2013, 6:21 pm

ima_vet wrote:To it seems to me the latino gangstas are gettin jealous of the black gangstas in the chi becuz of all the lime light... r eal shit if what I said is true yall mothafuckas lame as hell :lmao: yall mexicans wasnt talkin shit durin dat gbc epidemic.. maken chicago look weak as hell screamin and head buttin the cam n shit but since black gangs take the bangin shit to heart in the chi n get hella money n stack bodys yall chi latins is mad :lmao:

what are u talking about? theres more black niggas in latino gangs than vice verza. if u dnt knwo shit about chicago jus shut the fuck up and enjor ut little palm trees and medical disepnsaries

Tone def
foot soldier
foot soldier
Posts: 167
Joined: July 21st, 2012, 3:47 pm

Re: The truth about why people look down on Chicago

Post by Tone def » December 14th, 2013, 7:23 pm

Aren't you that lil buck toothed P.R who drew that weak ass city sticker? Had your illiterate momma crying about how your a good kid and don't bang. Just another punk ass P.R kid who's illiterate in two languages. Wheyy? What the fuck? Take your lil ass back to Clemete or North and Grand and demand that they teach you. after all it's their job. No one fears you as much as you fear a book. get your mind right.

User avatar
619Loc
boss
boss
Posts: 2488
Joined: April 20th, 2013, 11:57 pm

Re: The truth about why people look down on Chicago

Post by 619Loc » December 14th, 2013, 9:18 pm

Dro7414 wrote:@Armando13124 damn nigga y comin on this site wit all that negativity? And u Boricua 2 damn I expect that racist shit from some of the West coast Mexicans that b on here but not from Maniac folks. :facepalm: Chill my nigga.


Blacks are just as racist as anybody, don't think out West it's just Mexicans that are supposedly racist

User avatar
619Loc
boss
boss
Posts: 2488
Joined: April 20th, 2013, 11:57 pm

Re: The truth about why people look down on Chicago

Post by 619Loc » December 14th, 2013, 9:18 pm

Dro7414 wrote:@Armando13124 damn nigga y comin on this site wit all that negativity? And u Boricua 2 damn I expect that racist shit from some of the West coast Mexicans that b on here but not from Maniac folks. :facepalm: Chill my nigga.


Blacks are just as racist as anybody, don't think out West it's just Mexicans that are supposedly racist

40 OUNCE FEVER
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1454
Joined: May 5th, 2012, 9:24 pm

Re: The truth about why people look down on Chicago

Post by 40 OUNCE FEVER » December 14th, 2013, 10:53 pm

Tone def wrote:Aren't you that lil buck toothed P.R who drew that weak ass city sticker? Had your illiterate momma crying about how your a good kid and don't bang. Just another punk ass P.R kid who's illiterate in two languages. Wheyy? What the fuck? Take your lil ass back to Clemete or North and Grand and demand that they teach you. after all it's their job. No one fears you as much as you fear a book. get your mind right.

:lol: :lmao:

Dro7414
major
major
Posts: 530
Joined: January 20th, 2013, 1:11 am

Re: The truth about why people look down on Chicago

Post by Dro7414 » December 14th, 2013, 11:10 pm

619Loc wrote:
Dro7414 wrote:@Armando13124 damn nigga y comin on this site wit all that negativity? And u Boricua 2 damn I expect that racist shit from some of the West coast Mexicans that b on here but not from Maniac folks. :facepalm: Chill my nigga.


Blacks are just as racist as anybody, don't think out West it's just Mexicans that are supposedly racist
@619Loc don't get it twisted I know out West blacks hate Mexicans just as much as the other way around. I just know there's a coupla West coast Mexicans on this site always trynna start some racist ass topics so that's y the comment. :2cents:

Hi I'm Chucky
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1324
Joined: September 17th, 2013, 5:02 pm

Re: The truth about why people look down on Chicago

Post by Hi I'm Chucky » December 14th, 2013, 11:14 pm

Real talk....prs do be illiterate in 2 languages :lmao:

User avatar
619Loc
boss
boss
Posts: 2488
Joined: April 20th, 2013, 11:57 pm

Re: The truth about why people look down on Chicago

Post by 619Loc » December 15th, 2013, 5:36 pm

Hi I'm Chucky wrote:Real talk....prs do be illiterate in 2 languages :lmao:

Hey mayne, don't make fun of Puelto Lico, coño

(Sarcasm)

Murder Murdock
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1454
Joined: October 4th, 2013, 2:52 pm

Re: The truth about why people look down on Chicago

Post by Murder Murdock » December 16th, 2013, 11:44 am

It's hella funny how some Mexicans admit they don't like blacks but say they aren't racist. How does that work? :wtf:

Murder Murdock
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1454
Joined: October 4th, 2013, 2:52 pm

Re: The truth about why people look down on Chicago

Post by Murder Murdock » December 16th, 2013, 11:53 am

Armando13124 wrote:
MurderMurdock wrote:
Armando13124 wrote:It's because of thse fuckin monkey ass prietos out here.. These black people givin chicago a bad light.. When you tell someone outside of Chicago about our city, the first thing they think is about how these monkeys on the southside and west sides just killing everyone (they own communities really) and selling crack to their own mothers, shooting children and shit

and i aint racist we got plenty black folks but they dont even act like monkeys like you southside niggas. anyone who been throguh HP know that black people in HP dont act like the same monkeys out south or far west

you niggas started this gay ass sagging your pants so low u can see your booty and shit.. that shit is just gay.. that shit started in prison yards for homosexuals who wanted to get some dicking.. yall gay as fuck for that

and most of the niggas on the southside stole all their shit from the SOuth.. from places like ATL, Louisana, New Orleans, Houston, Texas, etc/... with all that dread shit and whatnot

and say im lying then ur dumbass doesnt realize that all these southside muhfuckas came to chicago from the south way back in like the 1920s-1950s but yall never ceased copying shit from the south

you monkeys give chicago a bad name.. sure us ricans and even mexicans shoootin shit up and banging too but we not the ones that are on national news sheddnig bad light on our city.. its you fucks and its sad cuz yall getting outlets in the music jus to promote this dumb shit even more

but really yo rap music sucks, it jus dumbing down yo own people.. chief keef a bitch and is the first thing niggas think abouit when they think of chicago rap nowadays..

the only souhtisde rappers i respect is lil herb and lil bibby and maybe 1 or 2 others

seriously try to talk to somene outside of chicago and they dont even realize how diverse chiacgo is and how we got some of the best food and shit just becuase all these black people fuckin up the name of our great city
Dude, latino's do all the same shit you just said black people do. Where you think they learned it from? :lol:
real shit u niggas dnt know people outside of chicago think chicago is just a poor ass place with nothing but black peolpe with dreads who sag their pants and all rap like chief keef

they dfont know about our real rappers and shit from back ni the day and that we got gangs all diff colors and shit and that we diverse as fuck we got fine ass bitches we got lots of money makin n diff places lots of niggas drivin nice cars and shit because all they see is all that southside bullshit

But dude, there's PR's and Mexicans IN CHICAGO that do same thing you just accused Black people of doing. Sag their pants, kill innocent kids by mistake, Chicago PR and Mexicans do the same shit. Why you singling out Blacks for doing it?

Armando13124
corporal
corporal
Posts: 282
Joined: November 19th, 2013, 9:52 pm

Re: The truth about why people look down on Chicago

Post by Armando13124 » December 16th, 2013, 3:25 pm

MurderMurdock wrote:
Armando13124 wrote:
MurderMurdock wrote:
Armando13124 wrote:It's because of thse fuckin monkey ass prietos out here.. These black people givin chicago a bad light.. When you tell someone outside of Chicago about our city, the first thing they think is about how these monkeys on the southside and west sides just killing everyone (they own communities really) and selling crack to their own mothers, shooting children and shit

and i aint racist we got plenty black folks but they dont even act like monkeys like you southside niggas. anyone who been throguh HP know that black people in HP dont act like the same monkeys out south or far west

you niggas started this gay ass sagging your pants so low u can see your booty and shit.. that shit is just gay.. that shit started in prison yards for homosexuals who wanted to get some dicking.. yall gay as fuck for that

and most of the niggas on the southside stole all their shit from the SOuth.. from places like ATL, Louisana, New Orleans, Houston, Texas, etc/... with all that dread shit and whatnot

and say im lying then ur dumbass doesnt realize that all these southside muhfuckas came to chicago from the south way back in like the 1920s-1950s but yall never ceased copying shit from the south

you monkeys give chicago a bad name.. sure us ricans and even mexicans shoootin shit up and banging too but we not the ones that are on national news sheddnig bad light on our city.. its you fucks and its sad cuz yall getting outlets in the music jus to promote this dumb shit even more

but really yo rap music sucks, it jus dumbing down yo own people.. chief keef a bitch and is the first thing niggas think abouit when they think of chicago rap nowadays..

the only souhtisde rappers i respect is lil herb and lil bibby and maybe 1 or 2 others

seriously try to talk to somene outside of chicago and they dont even realize how diverse chiacgo is and how we got some of the best food and shit just becuase all these black people fuckin up the name of our great city
Dude, latino's do all the same shit you just said black people do. Where you think they learned it from? :lol:
real shit u niggas dnt know people outside of chicago think chicago is just a poor ass place with nothing but black peolpe with dreads who sag their pants and all rap like chief keef

they dfont know about our real rappers and shit from back ni the day and that we got gangs all diff colors and shit and that we diverse as fuck we got fine ass bitches we got lots of money makin n diff places lots of niggas drivin nice cars and shit because all they see is all that southside bullshit

But dude, there's PR's and Mexicans IN CHICAGO that do same thing you just accused Black people of doing. Sag their pants, kill innocent kids by mistake, Chicago PR and Mexicans do the same shit. Why you singling out Blacks for doing it?
not singling out blacks u dumb fuck im in a gang with black niggas fuck are u uiditos talkin about

i simply said the southside u bum ass nigga.. THE SOUTHSIDE... englewood and all them bummy ass palces that giving chicago a bad name

its bad enoguh they think chicago and think chief keef and all these other bum ass rapper sinstaed of our talented niggas like crucial conflict do or die bo deal bump j twista etc

Murder Murdock
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1454
Joined: October 4th, 2013, 2:52 pm

Re: The truth about why people look down on Chicago

Post by Murder Murdock » December 17th, 2013, 1:02 pm

You started off saying "Black monkeys" on this south and west sides make Chicago look bad. People also listen to Chief Keef not thinking of Chicago as having PR's and Mexicans who are racist idiots, but it does. :lol:

hiighassniigga
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1664
Joined: May 14th, 2013, 11:14 am

Re: The truth about why people look down on Chicago

Post by hiighassniigga » December 17th, 2013, 8:26 pm

Armando13124 wrote:
IDGNF wrote:What exactly do most you niggas do in Latino gangs? Niggas have a shooting like every six months, y'all done traded y'all guns in for bricks and bottles, I mean power to you but at this point what's the point lmfao? Just stop bangin. be on the block dirty as hell but I'll be damned if a nigga able to find even a sawbuck a da loud on y'all shit :lmao: tell one of y'all ass "aw yeah I got this loud from out west" and y'all be thirsty as shit

we definitely dont sell crack or heroin to our own mothas and families

and we dont sag our pants like fuckin monkeys sticking our ass out on purpose (i still dont undesrtand that shit)

and all the black folks just like us.. they not like yall souhtside monkeys..

and we smart how we bang cuz u dumb fucks shoot first cuz it aint shit to shoot in southside.. when no cops is around and cops take long as fuck to show up
nigga stop it i done sold blows to plenty mexicans :lmao: u may not be sellin it yo mommas and families but we are n they still comin back :lmao: why u got a problem wit saggin on my life u da fag for lookin stop lookin at his ass folks :lol: :lol: :lol: turn yo head nigga whas yo problem u gotta sit there and have a convo about niggas asses n lookin n shit fag ass d lmao

yall smart way yall bang LMAO u mean yall SCARED yall niggas aint willin to do half the shit niggas out west/out south doin. yall try to move out that way yall gon die :lmao: niggas always got excuses to why they cant do sum shit

half of yall be scared as fuck in the joint. niggas out west n out south jus go harder then yall niggas, period, we all gang bangin. so dont try to say anybody make anybody else look worse cuz in the end we all got opps n niggas stay fightin. the difference is, out west n out south niggas aint scared like yall is. yall aint doin shit the "smart way" yall jus dont wanna risk it, n scared of consequences, n alot of the time yall dont even retaliate, or it take a year or 2 n yall still kill ONE nigga. i been thru the hol city i know how niggas operate n u jus flexin n mad at the south/west. cuz aint nobody showin recognition to yall humboldt park lames.

n hp black niggas buncha fake ass out west niggas, and all them lords fuck wit lords out west u flexin so hard right now shit aint even funny :facepalm:

REDRUM 91
general
general
Posts: 704
Joined: December 19th, 2012, 5:03 pm

Re: The truth about why people look down on Chicago

Post by REDRUM 91 » December 18th, 2013, 12:36 am

im out here in puerto rico right now and the latinos cool as hell..they even think im latino lol,its a lot of brown skin latinos out here thou..they all act black too..niggas out here playin tupac still thou lol..but they so hood that they sell fried chicken at burger king lol..shit was good as hell too

my whole point is niggas need to get off this weak ass racist shit and live yo life to the fullest and get money..

User avatar
jersey devil
superior
superior
Posts: 5967
Joined: July 24th, 2013, 5:28 pm

Re: The truth about why people look down on Chicago

Post by jersey devil » December 18th, 2013, 6:22 am

[quote="REDRUM 91"]im out here in puerto rico right now and the latinos cool as hell..they even think im latino lol,its a lot of brown skin latinos out here thou..they all act black too..niggas out here playin tac still thou lol..but they so hood that they sell fried chicken at burger king lol..shit was good as hell
my whole point is niggas need to get off this weak ass racist shit and live yo life to the fullest and get money..[/
: :2cents:

Dro7414
major
major
Posts: 530
Joined: January 20th, 2013, 1:11 am

Re: The truth about why people look down on Chicago

Post by Dro7414 » December 18th, 2013, 11:07 am

REDRUM 91 wrote:im out here in puerto rico right now and the latinos cool as hell..they even think im latino lol,its a lot of brown skin latinos out here thou..they all act black too..niggas out here playin tupac still thou lol..but they so hood that they sell fried chicken at burger king lol..shit was good as hell too

my whole point is niggas need to get off this weak ass racist shit and live yo life to the fullest and get money..
@REDRUM 91 the realest comment made in this whole damn post. :tiphat:

livinluvindie
fresh meat
Posts: 1
Joined: June 2nd, 2013, 6:43 am

Re: The truth about why people look down on Chicago

Post by livinluvindie » December 24th, 2013, 4:52 pm

Dude is right. I'm from down south and all we hear about is gang banger and their dumb asses doing stupid shit. I'll never understand gang life but we are ALL apart of our environments. I do want to go tho southside chicago just to see what all the publicity is all about. People down here are convinced that if they go up to Chicago, they'll get shot ,stabbed, robbed, raped, or killed. Idk but I'm still curious.

Post Reply