The truth about why people look down on Chicago

Hi I'm Chucky
underboss
underboss

Re: The truth about why people look down on Chicago

Post by Hi I'm Chucky » November 27th, 2013, 2:57 pm

Keystone half black :lol: There more black Maniacs then mexicans. You Puerto Ricans get braids, but you don't want to be black? :lmao:

Hi I'm Chucky
underboss
underboss

Post by Hi I'm Chucky » November 27th, 2013, 2:57 pm

Your chief black on Keystone :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

brownbomber
superior
superior

Post by brownbomber » November 27th, 2013, 3:22 pm

@ da threadstarter..so wat do u call da hispanics dats causing trouble..r dey monkeys 2 or dis jus a term u use 4 blacks...ur 2nd post n dis thread cancelled out ur 1st point..u was talkn bout how blacks killn dis & dat & givin ur city a bad name, then n ur 2nd post u talkn about so & so rots then put a shootn icon...so i guess u /gang is apart of da problem u complaining about....

Armando13124
corporal
corporal

Post by Armando13124 » November 27th, 2013, 3:50 pm

notice every single time u log on this bitch u always see "online' next to chucky name. faggot ass beaner jus a googling ass reporter type

nigga can say anything he want and no one gonna believe his ass cuz who the fk stay on a computer steady posting news articles and shit googling diff websites and shit.. ?? apparently that beaner ass nigga.. :cmon:

Dro7414
major
major

Post by Dro7414 » November 27th, 2013, 4:26 pm

@Armando13124 damn nigga y comin on this site wit all that negativity? And u Boricua 2 damn I expect that racist shit from some of the West coast Mexicans that b on here but not from Maniac folks. :facepalm: Chill my nigga.

Armando13124
corporal
corporal

Post by Armando13124 » November 27th, 2013, 7:55 pm

Dro7414 wrote:@Armando13124 damn nigga y comin on this site wit all that negativity? And u Boricua 2 damn I expect that racist shit from some of the West coast Mexicans that b on here but not from Maniac folks. :facepalm: Chill my nigga.
ay i dont take this site serious.. i aint bein negative jus being reckless i like pissin people off cuz id ont give a shit what people think

but ngigas on here too goofy .. for real....

but yo u a sypo?

Armando13124
corporal
corporal

Post by Armando13124 » November 27th, 2013, 7:58 pm

nd no dont ge tit twitsed i aint racist are u serious my nigga my maniac folkz is black too i jus like shittin on the southside cuz niggas think thy hard when it easy as fuck to bang ou there.. u kno this. aint shit to shoot someone and hide in a crib out there .. lots of traps out there nd all

plus what im sayin is true.. muhfuckas outside of chicago think black peolpe with dreads first thing when u mention chicago nowadays.

Dro7414
major
major

Post by Dro7414 » November 27th, 2013, 8:58 pm

Armando13124 wrote:
Dro7414 wrote:@Armando13124 damn nigga y comin on this site wit all that negativity? And u Boricua 2 damn I expect that racist shit from some of the West coast Mexicans that b on here but not from Maniac folks. :facepalm: Chill my nigga.
ay i dont take this site serious.. i aint bein negative jus being reckless i like pissin people off cuz id ont give a shit what people think

but yo u a sypo?
I know it's goofy niggas on here but there's some cool niggas on here 2 u'll c the difference real quick. I'm GD folks but not really active no more tho I still chill wit a lotta the folks. Plus I'm tight wit hella MLD's cuz I got fam in the mob & grew up wit a lotta D's so it's always D love ova here. Shit I grew up on Harding right in the heart of Grand City & I gotta cuzzin who's folks not far from yo hood he's from Armitage & Pulaski. I don't like 2 drop 2 much info on here my nigga so Imma leave it at that.

Armando13124
corporal
corporal

Post by Armando13124 » December 2nd, 2013, 12:00 am

Dro7414 wrote:
Armando13124 wrote:

but yo u a sypo?
I know it's goofy niggas on here but there's some cool niggas on here 2 u'll c the difference real quick. I'm GD folks but not really active no more tho I still chill wit a lotta the folks. Plus I'm tight wit hella MLD's cuz I got fam in the mob & grew up wit a lotta D's so it's always D love ova here. Shit I grew up on Harding right in the heart of Grand City & I gotta cuzzin who's folks not far from yo hood he's from Armitage & Pulaski. I don't like 2 drop 2 much info on here my nigga so Imma leave it at that.
ah amor folkz.. i got love for my gds (the real gds) and shit and cicero gd's.. but as fara s HP GD's SGDs and YLODS.. im GDK for those fucks.. sgds a buncha beaners (no offense to anone but its true) and the tohr gds just a bunch of wanksters and ylods are a buncha little bitches

people dont know how these niggas in HP, Hermosa and avondale FEAR US!!!! we the most feared gang around here for a dam fact. i put that on anything!!!!!! Even in Lgoan Square we fear us and lgoan square deep as fuck with IG's. we go thre for target practice i swear no bullshit

cobras fear us to death.. kings fear us too death. igs fear us to death.. spanish foes fear us..vicelords fear us.. Lb's fear us. miluakee kings is just pussies pachuchos is not a threat oa's is not a threat jivers is not a threat lovers is not a threat they just gay

them campbell boys most of them future maniacs already and they got some straight killers too

we gto hoods all over the west side. humboldt park easily belong to us. EASILY. and we got no allies too besides SDs and some of the GDs but Foes been giving GD's the business.. i keep hearin taht shtit but cmon the black foes are like stupid deep. 2 of my main GD connects already moving out from one of they main blocks.

but either way we runnin shit period. we're deep as fuck and we're making more money than all these pussies

MANIACKK D SYPO LOVE SIMPLE AS THAT

valabigballs
soldier
soldier

Post by valabigballs » December 2nd, 2013, 12:39 am

Armando13124 wrote:
Dro7414 wrote:
Armando13124 wrote:

but yo u a sypo?
ah amor folkz.. i got love for my gds (the real gds) and shit and cicero gd's.. but as fara s HP GD's SGDs and YLODS.. im GDK for those fucks.. sgds a buncha beaners (no offense to anone but its true) and the tohr gds just a bunch of wanksters and ylods are a buncha little bitches

people dont know how these niggas in HP, Hermosa and avondale FEAR US!!!! we the most feared gang around here for a dam fact. i put that on anything!!!!!! Even in Lgoan Square we fear us and lgoan square deep as fuck with IG's. we go thre for target practice i swear no bullshit

cobras fear us to death.. kings fear us too death. igs fear us to death.. spanish foes fear us..vicelords fear us.. Lb's fear us. miluakee kings is just pussies pachuchos is not a threat oa's is not a threat jivers is not a threat lovers is not a threat they just gay

them campbell boys most of them future maniacs already and they got some straight killers too

we gto hoods all over the west side. humboldt park easily belong to us. EASILY. and we got no allies too besides SDs and some of the GDs but Foes been giving GD's the business.. i keep hearin taht shtit but cmon the black foes are like stupid deep. 2 of my main GD connects already moving out from one of they main blocks.

but either way we runnin shit period. we're deep as fuck and we're making more money than all these pussies

blah blah blah shut up. you just talk out of your ass :lol:

webfuckniggak
colonel
colonel

Post by webfuckniggak » December 2nd, 2013, 3:27 am

Armando13124 wrote:It's because of thse fuckin monkey ass prietos out here.. These black people givin chicago a bad light.. When you tell someone outside of Chicago about our city, the first thing they think is about how these monkeys on the southside and west sides just killing everyone (they own communities really) and selling crack to their own mothers, shooting children and shit

and i aint racist we got plenty black folks but they dont even act like monkeys like you southside niggas. anyone who been throguh HP know that black people in HP dont act like the same monkeys out south or far west

you niggas started this gay ass sagging your pants so low u can see your booty and shit.. that shit is just gay.. that shit started in prison yards for homosexuals who wanted to get some dicking.. yall gay as fuck for that

and most of the niggas on the southside stole all their shit from the SOuth.. from places like ATL, Louisana, New Orleans, Houston, Texas, etc/... with all that dread shit and whatnot

and say im lying then ur dumbass doesnt realize that all these southside muhfuckas came to chicago from the south way back in like the 1920s-1950s but yall never ceased copying shit from the south

you monkeys give chicago a bad name.. sure us ricans and even mexicans shoootin shit up and banging too but we not the ones that are on national news sheddnig bad light on our city.. its you fucks and its sad cuz yall getting outlets in the music jus to promote this dumb shit even more

but really yo rap music sucks, it jus dumbing down yo own people.. chief keef a bitch and is the first thing niggas think abouit when they think of chicago rap nowadays..

the only souhtisde rappers i respect is lil herb and lil bibby and maybe 1 or 2 others

seriously try to talk to somene outside of chicago and they dont even realize how diverse chiacgo is and how we got some of the best food and shit just becuase all these black people fuckin up the name of our great city

son got valid points this is pretty much how ot niggas perceive yall. Before drill music I thought the chi was all about some pimpin mackinass niggas in mobs getting money on some black gangsta shit, but now i just wish u niggas would quit the genocide seriously I aint even sneakdissin the music aint makin shit no better either, it seem like yall kids is growing more ignorant yall gonna turn into newark soon :rip2:

FiveShotCapo94
underboss
underboss

Post by FiveShotCapo94 » December 2nd, 2013, 4:52 am

Its weak as hell

Plain n simple

REDRUM 91
general
general

Post by REDRUM 91 » December 2nd, 2013, 9:32 am

:cmon: @ this gay ass thread

This soft ass threadstarter actually worried about what other people think about us :smh: nigga sound like a emotional,whiny ass bitch..wipe them tears out yo eyes nigga and man up

idgaf about what ot niggas think about the land..they on our dick now regardless of what you think..like on this website for example..u see how many bitch ass east n west coast niggas stay postin in our section? La & ny aint makin no noise we holdin shit down now bitch nigga

Hi I'm Chucky
underboss
underboss

Post by Hi I'm Chucky » December 2nd, 2013, 10:24 am

a puerto rican named armando :lol:

MikkloC
prospect

Post by MikkloC » December 2nd, 2013, 11:09 am

this armando nigga gay as hell aint no gang fear yall to death especially my mob bitch MLDK :shoot:

Dro7414
major
major

Post by Dro7414 » December 2nd, 2013, 4:03 pm

Armando13124 wrote:
Dro7414 wrote:
Armando13124 wrote:

but yo u a sypo?

Damn Folks KCst Maniacs don't fuck wit YLOD's? I ain't know that shit. :shrug: I remember back in the day tho them YLOD's use 2 be on it they definitely done fell off. I heard bout that shit wit the foes but they only pullin that over that way where they got them #'s. It is what it is tho. Disciple World amor.

Dro7414
major
major

Post by Dro7414 » December 2nd, 2013, 4:05 pm

FiveShotCapo94 wrote:Its weak as hell

Plain n simple
Nigga u weak as hell plain & simple. :lmao:

Lawndale
underboss
underboss

Post by Lawndale » December 2nd, 2013, 4:39 pm

Dis weak ass boy mad cause blacks are way more gangster nigga shutcho ol weak ass up and buy dis jab of loud off me lol dats all yall good for

Armando13124
corporal
corporal

Post by Armando13124 » December 2nd, 2013, 6:39 pm

all you lame ass online kids can suck my dick and your moms can suck my dick too and your sisters

and im not racist u dumb fucks we got black maniacs plenty fuck u mean

im jus taking about these monkeys on the southside who stick their ass out and wear dreads and rap about drilling and wear true religions and gucci belts

and fuck a beaner too

lot of u beaners on this site and u fucks need to stop pretending to bang and need to sell more corn broke ass bums talkin about "no mames wheyyy" every other sentence "wheyyy"

fuck outta here u mexicans WORSHIP puerto ricans and u know it

MANIAC LOVE. SHOUTOU TO ALL M D SYPOS..

U ALL FEAR US PUSSIES HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

CalChi818
underboss
underboss

Post by CalChi818 » December 2nd, 2013, 9:42 pm

Armando13124 wrote:all you lame ass online kids can suck my dick and your moms can suck my dick too and your sisters

im jus taking about these monkeys on the southside who stick their ass out and wear dreads and rap about drilling and wear true religions and gucci belts

and fuck a beaner too

lot of u beaners on this site and u fucks need to stop pretending to bang and need to sell more corn broke ass bums talkin about "no mames wheyyy" every other sentence "wheyyy"

Shut your ricky martin fruity tooty ass up ....pork chop calling other grown papis maricon....

valabigballs
soldier
soldier

Post by valabigballs » December 2nd, 2013, 9:49 pm

Armando13124 wrote:all you lame ass online kids can suck my dick and your moms can suck my dick too and your sisters

and fuck a beaner too

I have nothing against puerto ricans but no one wants to be like yall. fuck outta here.. and mexicans make more noise in chicago

KingProblemsz
fresh meat

Post by KingProblemsz » December 2nd, 2013, 10:20 pm

They see it bad because bitch ass folksz stay killin children!! :shoot: :shoot: :shoot:

jersey devil
superior
superior

Post by jersey devil » December 2nd, 2013, 10:36 pm

webfuckniggak wrote:
Armando13124 wrote:It's because of thse fuckin monkey ass prietos out here.. These black people givin chicago a bad light.. When you tell someone outside of Chicago about our city, the first thing they think is about how these monkeys on the southside and west sides just killing everyone (they own communities really) and selling crack to their own mothers, shooting children and shit

and i aint racist we got plenty black folks but they dont even act like monkeys like you southside niggas. anyone who been throguh HP know that black people in HP dont act like the same monkeys out south or far west

you niggas started this gay ass sagging your pants so low u can see your booty and shit.. that shit is just gay.. that shit started in prison yards for homosexuals who wanted to get some dicking.. yall gay as fuck for that

and most of the niggas on the southside stole all their shit from the SOuth.. from places like ATL, Louisana, New Orleans, Houston, Texas, etc/... with all that dread shit and whatnot

and say im lying then ur dumbass doesnt realize that all these southside muhfuckas came to chicago from the south way back in like the 1920s-1950s but yall never ceased copying shit from the south

you monkeys give chicago a bad name.. sure us ricans and even mexicans shoootin shit up and banging too but we not the ones that are on national news sheddnig bad light on our city.. its you fucks and its sad cuz yall getting outlets in the music jus to promote this dumb shit even more

but really yo rap music sucks, it jus dumbing down yo own people.. chief keef a bitch and is the first thing niggas think abouit when they think of chicago rap nowadays..

the only souhtisde rappers i respect is lil herb and lil bibby and maybe 1 or 2 others

seriously try to talk to somene outside of chicago and they dont even realize how diverse chiacgo is and how we got some of the best food and shit just becuase all these black people fuckin up the name of our great city

son got valid points this is pretty much how ot niggas perceive yall. Before drill music I thought the chi was all about some pimpin mackinass niggas in mobs getting money on some black gangsta shit, but now i just wish u niggas would quit the genocide seriously I aint even sneakdissin the music aint makin shit no better either, it seem like yall kids is growing more ignorant yall gonna turn into newark soon :rip2:
damn newark tho brah :lol: really?

Murder Murdock
underboss
underboss

Post by Murder Murdock » December 2nd, 2013, 11:09 pm

Dude, latino's do all the same shit you just said black people do. Where you think they learned it from? :lol:

Armando13124
corporal
corporal

Post by Armando13124 » December 3rd, 2013, 1:07 am

MurderMurdock wrote:

Dude, latino's do all the same shit you just said black people do. Where you think they learned it from? :lol:
real shit u niggas dnt know people outside of chicago think chicago is just a poor ass place with nothing but black peolpe with dreads who sag their pants and all rap like chief keef

they dfont know about our real rappers and shit from back ni the day and that we got gangs all diff colors and shit and that we diverse as fuck we got fine ass bitches we got lots of money makin n diff places lots of niggas drivin nice cars and shit because all they see is all that southside bullshit