The truth about why people look down on Chicago

corporal
corporal
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: none

The truth about why people look down on Chicago

Postby Armando13124 » November 27th, 2013, 1:38 pm

It's because of thse fuckin monkey ass prietos out here.. These black people givin chicago a bad light.. When you tell someone outside of Chicago about our city, the first thing they think is about how these monkeys on the southside and west sides just killing everyone (they own communities really) and selling crack to their own mothers, shooting children and shit

and i aint racist we got plenty black folks but they dont even act like monkeys like you southside niggas. anyone who been throguh HP know that black people in HP dont act like the same monkeys out south or far west

you niggas started this gay ass sagging your pants so low u can see your booty and shit.. that shit is just gay.. that shit started in prison yards for homosexuals who wanted to get some dicking.. yall gay as fuck for that

and most of the niggas on the southside stole all their shit from the SOuth.. from places like ATL, Louisana, New Orleans, Houston, Texas, etc/... with all that dread shit and whatnot

and say im lying then ur dumbass doesnt realize that all these southside muhfuckas came to chicago from the south way back in like the 1920s-1950s but yall never ceased copying shit from the south

you monkeys give chicago a bad name.. sure us ricans and even mexicans shoootin shit up and banging too but we not the ones that are on national news sheddnig bad light on our city.. its you fucks and its sad cuz yall getting outlets in the music jus to promote this dumb shit even more

but really yo rap music sucks, it jus dumbing down yo own people.. chief keef a bitch and is the first thing niggas think abouit when they think of chicago rap nowadays..

the only souhtisde rappers i respect is lil herb and lil bibby and maybe 1 or 2 others

seriously try to talk to somene outside of chicago and they dont even realize how diverse chiacgo is and how we got some of the best food and shit just becuase all these black people fuckin up the name of our great city

corporal
corporal

Re: The truth about why people look down on Chicago

Postby Armando13124 » November 27th, 2013, 1:40 pm

oh and for u fucks tht are in HP

TOONIE ROTS

BAM BAM ROTS

ASK MARTHA HOW LOOSE SHE IS NOW AFTER WE DID HER IN

OH YEA LIL NATION AND PERRO ROTS TOO BICH :321: :shoot:

boss
boss
Affiliation: ALMIGHTY

Postby day1unity » November 27th, 2013, 1:45 pm

Someone is mad ^ :lmao: :lmao: You feel better getting that off your chest.. Go outside and say that shit, it'll feel even better with a pumpkin head!! Pussy

corporal
corporal

Postby Armando13124 » November 27th, 2013, 1:53 pm

day1unity wrote:Someone is mad ^ :lmao: :lmao: You feel better getting that off your chest.. Go outside and say that shit, it'll feel even better with a pumpkin head!! Pussy

pumpkin head? thats a gd term u afuckin lame confused motha fucka. especially cuz u rocikin AVLN.. WHERE DEY DO THAT AT? INDIANA? LOL

u aint from the CHI

Aint no one rock AVLN in chicago since the 90s.. u either a C or a U or a T or a foe dumbass

and the VL out here let the kings walk around sayin vicelord killa LOL dumbass fuckin hooks.. u a softy

boss
boss

Postby day1unity » November 27th, 2013, 1:57 pm

You said I was 1 of 4 branches and I'm a dumbass :lmao: ol' retarded folks :killself:

corporal
corporal

Postby Armando13124 » November 27th, 2013, 2:02 pm

day1unity wrote:You said I was 1 of 4 branches and I'm a dumbass :lmao: ol' retarded folks :killself:

what th efuck are u talkin about. u got AVLN in ur tagline bitch.. u a phony. i dont even think u bang.. useem confused as hell and ujus called me folks???? :sike:

:smh: u a real net banger.

general
general
Affiliation: IF YOU AINT ON THAT OPP SHIT THEN I SALUTE YA

Postby IDGNF » November 27th, 2013, 2:06 pm

What exactly do most you niggas do in Latino gangs? Niggas have a shooting like every six months, y'all done traded y'all guns in for bricks and bottles, I mean power to you but at this point what's the point lmfao? Just stop bangin. be on the block dirty as hell but I'll be damned if a nigga able to find even a sawbuck a da loud on y'all shit :lmao: tell one of y'all ass "aw yeah I got this loud from out west" and y'all be thirsty as shit

corporal
corporal

Postby Armando13124 » November 27th, 2013, 2:10 pm

IDGNF wrote:What exactly do most you niggas do in Latino gangs? Niggas have a shooting like every six months, y'all done traded y'all guns in for bricks and bottles, I mean power to you but at this point what's the point lmfao? Just stop bangin. be on the block dirty as hell but I'll be damned if a nigga able to find even a sawbuck a da loud on y'all shit :lmao: tell one of y'all ass "aw yeah I got this loud from out west" and y'all be thirsty as shit

we definitely dont sell crack or heroin to our own mothas and families

and we dont sag our pants like fuckin monkeys sticking our ass out on purpose (i still dont undesrtand that shit)

and all the black folks just like us.. they not like yall souhtside monkeys..

and we smart how we bang cuz u dumb fucks shoot first cuz it aint shit to shoot in southside.. when no cops is around and cops take long as fuck to show up

general
general
Affiliation: IF YOU AINT ON THAT OPP SHIT THEN I SALUTE YA

Postby IDGNF » November 27th, 2013, 2:16 pm

Aw I forgot to mention y'all can scream the sound off a camera & bend the shit out a street sign :lmao:

underboss
underboss
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby Hi I'm Chucky » November 27th, 2013, 2:17 pm

Maniacs don't sell crack to their own mothers? :lmao: :lmao: Some of the downest Latin Disciples were black, niggas use to hang in trees maplewood and leymone was one of the downest yakk hoods. You guys were grimey to until the hipsters and yuppies took over all your hoods in humboldt, wicker and bucktown :lmao:

and fuck what the media says chicago was worse in the 90s. and you latino gangbangers living off the hype blacks make in chicago and every other city

corporal
corporal

Postby Armando13124 » November 27th, 2013, 2:20 pm

Hi I'm Chucky wrote:Maniacs don't sell crack to their own mothers? :lmao: :lmao: Some of the downest Latin Disciples were black, niggas use to hang in trees maplewood and leymone was one of the downest yakk hoods. You guys were grimey to until the hipsters and yuppies took over all your hoods in humboldt, wicker and bucktown :lmao:

and fuck what the media says chicago was worse in the 90s. and you latino gangbangers living off the hype blacks make in chicago and every other city

we still go down ass black folkz fk umean and ur dumbass confused.. thast the east side of humboldt park thast gettin gentrified btich im on keystone fuck boy.. and u aint latino with a name like chucky? fuck outta here.. stop grippin them prietos nuts yo ass prob somewehre on the far northside lame nigga

underboss
underboss

Postby Hi I'm Chucky » November 27th, 2013, 2:21 pm

I know mad niggas from Keystone, what you go by? :lmao: You latinos make chicago look bad with those gangbang city videos :lmao: "nigga we out here nigga nigga nigga" :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

corporal
corporal

Postby Armando13124 » November 27th, 2013, 2:24 pm

Hi I'm Chucky wrote:I know mad niggas from Keystone, what you go by? :lmao: You latinos make chicago look bad with those gangbang city videos :lmao: "nigga we out here nigga nigga nigga" :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

if uknew anyone from keystone ur udmbass wouldnt be askin stupid questions. and we dont fuck with neutrons nice try pussy

underboss
underboss

Postby Hi I'm Chucky » November 27th, 2013, 2:25 pm

I do nigga, and their chief was black :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

boss
boss

Postby day1unity » November 27th, 2013, 2:26 pm

Hi I'm Chucky wrote:I know mad niggas from Keystone, what you go by? :lmao: You latinos make chicago look bad with those gangbang city videos :lmao: "nigga we out here nigga nigga nigga" :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

hell nah :lmao: :lmao:

underboss
underboss

Postby Hi I'm Chucky » November 27th, 2013, 2:26 pm

Another black maniac chief in bucktown/wicker park.
http://articles.chicagotribune.com/1999 ... -marijuana

underboss
underboss

Postby Hi I'm Chucky » November 27th, 2013, 2:27 pm

I wish I could say more, but on here is not the place. I'll expose your lame ass boy :lmao:

corporal
corporal

Postby Armando13124 » November 27th, 2013, 2:30 pm

ohw ait u the same nigga who make threads on here everyday googling news articles

bitch ur a fuckin nerd.. u dont bang u fuckin informant ass neutron.. googlign shit.. stop googling adn start banging dumb fuck..

i aint been on this site more than a week and yo ass make like 3 threads everyday

FUCK OUTTA HERE SUBURBANITE NIGGA. i dont know a single black person who google as many news articles or make as many topics o a forum as u..

oh wait u prob aint black u sound like a straight up beaner

boss
boss

Postby day1unity » November 27th, 2013, 2:30 pm

Chucky turnt all the way up!! Get em!! :lmao: :lmao:

corporal
corporal

Postby Armando13124 » November 27th, 2013, 2:32 pm

the dumbass googlign ass news reporting ass nigga isnt even from chicago

he can suck m dick.. he a little beaner probably got glasses on when he use the computer :lmao: nigga stay making topics about who got shot and who got killed fuck outta here with yo googling ass self bitch

we actually bang out here jus for yo dumb ass to go find an article on the internet about it and post it here to have a discussion with ur little online friends :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
this u :cheer:

cheerleading bitch

underboss
underboss

Postby Hi I'm Chucky » November 27th, 2013, 2:32 pm

Man I wish I could say more, but its all good. You don't have to say shit. I know Keystone nigga i was there not to long ago :tiphat: Just keep trolling

corporal
corporal

Postby Armando13124 » November 27th, 2013, 2:34 pm

Hi I'm Chucky wrote:Man I wish I could say more, but its all good. You don't have to say shit. I know Keystone nigga i was there not to long ago :tiphat: Just keep trolling

\

okay mr forum news reporting ass googling motha fucka

just pres page 1 and page 2 on the midwest section.. yo ass a fuckin reporting ass geek LOL hahaha im dead.. this nigga actually htink he know someone from out here HAHAHAHHAHA fuck outta here . keep reporting articles dumb fuck

matta fact why dont u tell em what happened today on chicago tribune LOL

oh wait u prob already been on there today :lmao:

underboss
underboss

Postby Hi I'm Chucky » November 27th, 2013, 2:34 pm

Keystone and Cortland block is half black :facepalm:

underboss
underboss

Postby Hi I'm Chucky » November 27th, 2013, 2:35 pm

Hispanic gangs with black chiefs :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

corporal
corporal

Postby Armando13124 » November 27th, 2013, 2:54 pm

we aint half black u a fuckin dumb fuck we bout 10% black folkz.. and if ur dumb ass coul dread im talkin bout southside monkeys

and our chief aint black u a fuckin dumb ass mexican. thats why google cant help u n life dumb fuck . u a google banger :lmao: :lmao:

and all that shit u talkin about on gang bang city.. THATS UR PEOPLE LOL.. THST ALL THEM BEANERS WIT YO VOICES LIKE U GOT SOMENE PINCHING UR NOSE TALKIN BOUT "NO MAMES WHEYYYY" :lmao: lmao:

us ricans is what eryone try to be like.. emxicans and blacks wanna be like us.. blacks get perms and s curls to get hair like us and mexicans jus wish they were us cuz beaners is embarassing

Next

Return to Midwest