ViceLords and Foes irrevelant on da southside

underboss
underboss

Re: ViceLords and Foes irrevelant on da southside

Postby SF IS THE HOOD STUPID!! » November 28th, 2013, 11:27 am

And as long as the lil guys on the right demo you kno I take care of em nigga both my lil bros straight ion got give them shit they got they on any lil niggas from the land ain't got work I look out for all my foe buddy that's locked up right now I put 200 on lil 4 books two months ago his family done forgot about em but I didn't nigga all the shortys out here know trav nem take care of they people that ain't no question Rich gang foreal

underboss
underboss

Postby SF IS THE HOOD STUPID!! » November 28th, 2013, 11:29 am

TWENTY74 wrote:
... wrote:its a problem when another generation of youth think there are no choices but to participate in stupid shit that has the potential to negatively effect their lives forever. id argue that no one street collective has any relevance that is making a positive difference for the community. maybe for their small circle of selfish and misguided bottom feeders. but want to complain when the world around them has changed and they cant afford rent. or cant find or get a job, like someone is supposed to give them something. or even when their women decide they had enough and want to put them and their video game out of her house/apartment.

look at whats happening around you in these chicago neighborhoods. its some major changes happening and if you arent part of the action, you are going to get left behind

:tiphat: BRO U SPEAK THE TRUTH the internet don't hurt me .I said some disrespectful shit tho I kknow dat kan offend u but ur VL homies be in the wrong n emotional all besides mel, day 1 ,u sf n palms up be the most emotional dick riding waste of space they aint doing nothing positive for ur vl nation probably besides beating up those who oppose yall .the real questions u asked up there im workin on my own non profit but right now im lookin for a real LLC for profit.college own place yes.no kids payin for me but that still don't make me shit or better than the next man its lil 17 yr olds out here with millies n hundred bands I know dat.im humble I kan step back take a look at shit I saw how hypocritical sf n palms down is so I kept going for it being ignorant with them :tiphat: :shrug: . I made myself look dumber n worse i'll live

:lmao: :lmao: :killself:

underboss
underboss

Postby SF IS THE HOOD STUPID!! » November 28th, 2013, 11:32 am

SF IS THE HOOD STUPID!! wrote:
TWENTY74 wrote:
... wrote:its a problem when another generation of youth think there are no choices but to participate in stupid shit that has the potential to negatively effect their lives forever. id argue that no one street collective has any relevance that is making a positive difference for the community. maybe for their small circle of selfish and misguided bottom feeders. but want to complain when the world around them has changed and they cant afford rent. or cant find or get a job, like someone is supposed to give them something. or even when their women decide they had enough and want to put them and their video game out of her house/apartment.

look at whats happening around you in these chicago neighborhoods. its some major changes happening and if you arent part of the action, you are going to get left behind

:tiphat: BRO U SPEAK THE TRUTH the internet don't hurt me .I said some disrespectful shit tho I kknow dat kan offend u but ur VL homies be in the wrong n emotional all besides mel, day 1 ,u sf n palms up be the most emotional dick riding waste of space they aint doing nothing positive for ur vl nation probably besides beating up those who oppose yall .the real questions u asked up there im workin on my own non profit but right now im lookin for a real LLC for profit.college own place yes.no kids payin for me but that still don't make me shit or better than the next man its lil 17 yr olds out here with millies n hundred bands I know dat.im humble I kan step back take a look at shit I saw how hypocritical sf n palms down is so I kept going for it being ignorant with them :tiphat: :shrug: . I made myself look dumber n worse i'll live

Y'all know who Rampage is nigga rap wit young Chop it's pops a T Rich ass nigga put stone shorty where he needed to be his old ass Rich as he'll and solid to the bone

underboss
underboss

Postby SF IS THE HOOD STUPID!! » November 28th, 2013, 11:34 am

TWENTY74 wrote:

Niggaz can't start talkin bout money to Tz on the Manz

Y'all know who Rampage is nigga rap wit young Chop it's pops a T Rich ass nigga put stone shorty where he needed to be his old ass Rich as he'll and solid to the bone

underboss
underboss
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: 22x12 Black and Gold

Postby Finball rollin » November 28th, 2013, 11:35 am

Pardon da body fluid...but 22 12 gone hold court....from the streets to the prison yards to the coprate world. aint no enity gone disrespect the realm of 22 12 pidd. moes got out they body and 22 12 layed law down. it takes muscle behide righteousness and black and gold aint gone never fold for no nation...whether it be 5 or 6 :lmao: niggas talking crazy but be dick riding us in the county...go on the deck or the bull pins it be like 30 lords and 40 folks and like 5 stones...#factz...get under the wing lil law. :lmao: :lmao:

underboss
underboss

Postby SF IS THE HOOD STUPID!! » November 28th, 2013, 11:42 am

Finball rollin wrote:Pardon da body fluid...but 22 12 gone hold court....from the streets to the prison yards to the coprate world. aint no enity gone disrespect the realm of 22 12 pidd. moes got out they body and 22 12 layed law down. it takes muscle behide righteousness and black and gold aint gone never fold for no nation...whether it be 5 or 6 :lmao: niggas talking crazy but be dick riding us in the county...go on the deck or the bull pins it be like 30 lords and 40 folks and like 5 stones...#factz...get under the wing lil law. :lmao: :lmao:

:2cents: :tiphat:

boss
boss
Affiliation: black people

Postby ... » November 28th, 2013, 12:02 pm

... wrote:how many of yall graduated high school or college?

whats your current profession? do you own a house or rent an apartment which you are solely responsible for rent and utilities?

whens the last time you talked to your alderman, state rep or congressman?

does anybody run, support, or volunteer for a community based nonprofit or sports league?

:shrug:

Ion do nun of that bullshit little league community activist shit and yea nigga I pay rent at my bitch crib and got my own crib in oak park aw ok. Two whips one in the shop but this impala out here no kids workin a job for my uncle construction company(OlderTravelers) Neva worked for the white man bitch and I still got side hustle nigga me and money ain't Neva been into it fuck I'm a spend a least a G befo Black Friday even start nigga I'm on the way to chase right now on the T

i asked about volunteering bc its about guiding these kids right. a lot of kids in our communities are misled by blind men, and being active in an organization shows some level of sincerity

ill catch up w yo uncle sooner or later on that side. this market isnt that big and a lot of ppl already know me or know of me

the bitches and niggas. pardon that

ill make it a point to catch up w u off line and show love. know where to find u

boss
boss

Postby ... » November 28th, 2013, 12:09 pm

TWENTY74 wrote:

its easy to draw from lower self. takes nothing to master that and sometimes we all gotta go there. but to go there for any provocation is not real growth or discipline. its harder to take the high road but if we dont we find ourselves never rising above

if you know better, do better. example is the best teacher, and someone is always looking even when we dont think anybody is. even on here, and more importantly, in our lives off of here

underboss
underboss

Postby SF IS THE HOOD STUPID!! » November 28th, 2013, 12:13 pm

... wrote:
... wrote:how many of yall graduated high school or college?

whats your current profession? do you own a house or rent an apartment which you are solely responsible for rent and utilities?

whens the last time you talked to your alderman, state rep or congressman?

does anybody run, support, or volunteer for a community based nonprofit or sports league?

:shrug:

Ion do nun of that bullshit little league community activist shit and yea nigga I pay rent at my bitch crib and got my own crib in oak park aw ok. Two whips one in the shop but this impala out here no kids workin a job for my uncle construction company(OlderTravelers) Neva worked for the white man bitch and I still got side hustle nigga me and money ain't Neva been into it fuck I'm a spend a least a G befo Black Friday even start nigga I'm on the way to chase right now on the T

i asked about volunteering bc its about guiding these kids right. a lot of kids in our communities are misled by blind men, and being active in an organization shows some level of sincerity

ill catch up w yo uncle sooner or later on that side. this market isnt that big and a lot of ppl already know me or know of me

the bitches and niggas. pardon that

ill make it a point to catch up w u off line and show love. know where to find u

:tiphat:

boss
boss

Postby ... » November 28th, 2013, 12:17 pm

Finball rollin wrote:Pardon da body fluid...but 22 12 gone hold court....from the streets to the prison yards to the coprate world. aint no enity gone disrespect the realm of 22 12 pidd. moes got out they body and 22 12 layed law down. it takes muscle behide righteousness and black and gold aint gone never fold for no nation...whether it be 5 or 6 :lmao: niggas talking crazy but be dick riding us in the county...go on the deck or the bull pins it be like 30 lords and 40 folks and like 5 stones...#factz...get under the wing lil law. :lmao: :lmao:

wheres the win in arguing bout nothing on here? if you live what you say, somewhere in the world somebody is going to feel you

oan, if someone doesnt respect themselves, cant expect them to respect anything else either, including the body

the bros need to get our shit together pidd. action speaks louder than words. and on here aint nothing but words

underboss
underboss

Postby Finball rollin » November 28th, 2013, 12:38 pm

Pardon ones for the lower self deeds.that's not what V's about. but they aint got to like us.but they gona respect this black and gold banner.....peace & love all is truly mighty well.

boss
boss
Affiliation: ALMIGHTY

Postby day1unity » November 28th, 2013, 12:55 pm

Some know, but to be clear.. I give my all to the Nation(same as T I got bros who are getting money on them books and phone), my family, my community (volunteer), and I go to school(bettering myself) I've been in the streets, now I'm trying to lead the path for my brothers following me.. I'm not perfert, been to jail in last year, but I'm striving.. We clown on here it's nothing.. I'm not in the least concerned what anyone sees on here.. Some of everything done been on here.. I show love to my brothers and chop it up with opps.. Ya'll feeling some type of way about something that ain't even what you're making it.. We do this daily, and the last time I checked I was a free man, and ALLAH was the Master of the day of Judgment.. Pardon the body but don't come at us trying to judge and tell us what we aren't doing and should be doing.. We are men and have understanding of what's going on while everyone is coming in here trying to tell us.. I have my own mind and it works well..

boss
boss

Postby ... » November 28th, 2013, 1:50 pm

day1unity wrote:Some know, but to be clear.. I give my all to the Nation(same as T I got bros who are getting money on them books and phone), my family, my community (volunteer), and I go to school(bettering myself) I've been in the streets, now I'm trying to lead the path for my brothers following me.. I'm not perfert, been to jail in last year, but I'm striving.. We clown on here it's nothing.. I'm not in the least concerned what anyone sees on here.. Some of everything done been on here.. I show love to my brothers and chop it up with opps.. Ya'll feeling some type of way about something that ain't even what you're making it.. We do this daily, and the last time I checked I was a free man, and ALLAH was the Master of the day of Judgment.. Pardon the body but don't come at us trying to judge and tell us what we aren't doing and should be doing.. We are men and have understanding of what's going on while everyone is coming in here trying to tell us.. I have my own mind and it works well..

a free man travels in whichever direction he chooses and will be judged by the path he leaves for others, whether he likes it or not

while keeping on the subject of judgement, self is its own governor. however, be aware God speaks through other men at will so govern wisely as that sword of justice is sharp indeed

good day

underboss
underboss

Postby Finball rollin » November 28th, 2013, 1:57 pm

all i can say is that we Vice Lords,not Nice Lords and most deff not push overs. we all got faults and vices..no men is perfect and till he leaves this flesh(lower self) and be him true self(higher self) and till then we all gone have vices.#golden path aint easy beloved

boss
boss

Postby day1unity » November 28th, 2013, 2:00 pm

I feel what you're speaking Lord, but I am very aware.. You are trying to give counsel and that can be appreciated.. I still stand here firm saying I have No Fear!! I govern with Justice.. LTPFJ.. Almighty and Good Day Vicelord

underboss
underboss
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: paper city

Postby hiighassniigga » November 28th, 2013, 2:12 pm

i guess folks runnin shit out south cuz folks is killin folks mexicans and blacks :lmao: yea yall can have that shit slow ass niggas

fresh meat
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby Maniac Chi » November 28th, 2013, 2:48 pm

On The Six Lords Aint On Shit ! Especially In South Side Chiraq Nigga ! Thats Folks World ! Finball killa Maniac Sypo!!! Come Get Some King Killa Count Killa Lord Killa Cobra Killa ...Folks All up In This Shit.

boss
boss

Postby day1unity » November 28th, 2013, 2:52 pm

Truth, those are my brothers, and regardless of branches we are Vice Lords first.. This isn't the streets so the extra shit don't phase me.. I do what I want, and I know my limits.. Other than actually throwing hands on here there isn't much different about me than what you see.. I understand what you on 100%.. Respect is given to those who give it, but in the streets/jail that shit would be out the window in a quickness..

boss
boss

Postby day1unity » November 28th, 2013, 3:24 pm

You missing the drawing though.. You disrespecting them is still disrespecting me.. Truthfully you're disrespecting yourself too even by your own principals being that we are all men..

boss
boss

Postby day1unity » November 28th, 2013, 5:14 pm

When I say "mane", I mean mankind.. In my D-Jay voice :lmao: Adios!! ^5^

underboss
underboss
Region: North East
Affiliation: 2-16-19-14

Postby ChiefMalikCrazy » November 29th, 2013, 2:27 pm

:2cents: I can tell you a OG Lord. You speak with conviction. You dropped some real science right there sir. Unfortunately the younger members of your organization lack respect for the 5 and go against their own blood for that of an outsider? For what? :smh: #RedBlackGold #Don'tCrackDon'tFold #5ball

underboss
underboss
Region: North East
Affiliation: 2-16-19-14

Postby ChiefMalikCrazy » November 29th, 2013, 2:36 pm

PS: @ the OG Lord...I own real estate and I make money from home (how many of these infidels that's turnin on the 5 doing that? Bet NONE) You right about the kids and what not. I'm not out here trying to lead kids down the wrong path but many of them so gone they don't want to structure. But again, I respect REAL Lords such as your self. #LlistenWhenTheOGTalk

underboss
underboss

Postby Finball rollin » November 29th, 2013, 3:28 pm

22 12 or nothing..

boss
boss

Postby day1unity » November 29th, 2013, 4:33 pm

@fakestone, Gtfoh with yo fugazi ass.. You ain't no Stone fuckboy!! You fake as them 5 riding Bloods.. Talking bout Stones got numbers in Mississippi :lmao: Name 1 city where you can find 50+ BPS and I'll name 5 for VL

Mississippi

Fulton
Aberdeen
Tupelo
Oxford
Jackson

Trick Question :lmao: The answer is None :lmao: I'd be surprised if there was 5 cities anywhere in the U.S. so stop with the bs..

boss
boss

Postby day1unity » November 29th, 2013, 4:35 pm

SUWUU!! :lmao:

PreviousNext

Return to Midwest