are there any latino gangs known for hittin stains?

underboss
underboss
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: paper city

are there any latino gangs known for hittin stains?

Postby hiighassniigga » November 5th, 2013, 3:02 pm

im talkin bout real jackboy shit, i know every black gang got groups of them niggas kickin doors n shit but an latinos known for doin that shit? only latinos i hear bout on that shit be the ones rockin wit black niggas n they was foes n sum lords mostly foes tho

underboss
underboss
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Nunya

Re: are there any latino gangs known for hittin stains?

Postby STFU » November 6th, 2013, 1:20 am

Kings but that's a obvious

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: paper city

Postby hiighassniigga » November 7th, 2013, 11:12 am

STFU wrote:Kings but that's a obvious

on sum real shit tho, off subject i heard sum kings paid sum gds to do they dirty work :lmao:

prospect
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby Caracalla » November 7th, 2013, 11:49 am

hiighassniigga wrote:im talkin bout real jackboy shit, i know every black gang got groups of them niggas kickin doors n shit but an latinos known for doin that shit? only latinos i hear bout on that shit be the ones rockin wit black niggas n they was foes n sum lords mostly foes tho

YES FROM WHAT I HEARD..........IS MOSTLY BUNNIES THAT DO THAT TYPE OF SHIT...........ONE OF THA STORIES I HEARD IS THAT SUM PAISA WHO WAS A LOW RANKIN MEMBER OF THEM ZETAS WAS JACKED INSIDE HIS CRIB AND THEY NOT ONLY STOLE HIS MONEY...........BUT THEY STOLE HIS MASSIVE COKE SUPPLY..........AND OTHER STORIES.........BUT MOSTLY HAPPENS IN THA SOUTHSIDE.........WHERE THA DRUG DEPOT IS STASH BY THESE MEXICAN CARTELS WHO WE DON'T KNOW WHERE EXACTLY ARE HIDDING OR LOCATED???

fresh meat

Postby 8ABLKN4 » January 4th, 2014, 9:29 am

All them Latino Mobs By LIKE Marquette Park Be On That Shit By Maplewood Rockwell ALL That Shit THEM mfs On That Shit heavy

captain
captain
Affiliation: 360...no more no less :•:

Postby AllidoisFIN » January 4th, 2014, 10:45 am

I seen a lot of Posts from this dude y'all call Hollywood who always types long ass paragraphs about "Mannequins" and Napoleon and random shit sayin he a King. I've seen 3 different names who types the same. One is 2 posts up. How many accounts does this Goofy have? He prob a nerd from Oklahoma on his big sisters computer and made this shit his World of Warcraft.

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby 40 OUNCE FEVER » January 4th, 2014, 12:42 pm

AllidoisFIN wrote:I seen a lot of Posts from this dude y'all call Hollywood who always types long ass paragraphs about "Mannequins" and Napoleon and random shit sayin he a King. I've seen 3 different names who types the same. One is 2 posts up. How many accounts does this Goofy have? He prob a nerd from Oklahoma on his big sisters computer and made this shit his World of Warcraft.

His original account was King Hollywood and got banned. He comes back under different aliases and gets banned each time once the mods figure out who he is.

sergeant
sergeant
Affiliation: spanish new breeds

Postby whatubeon » January 4th, 2014, 2:59 pm

snbz on dat shit in blue island n da rifge fo real jo

underboss
underboss
Region: West
Affiliation: worldwide

Postby gee raider » January 4th, 2014, 11:56 pm

La gangs do this shit all the time..

underboss
underboss
Region: West
Affiliation: worldwide

Postby gee raider » January 4th, 2014, 11:57 pm

40 OUNCE FEVER wrote:
AllidoisFIN wrote:I seen a lot of Posts from this dude y'all call Hollywood who always types long ass paragraphs about "Mannequins" and Napoleon and random shit sayin he a King. I've seen 3 different names who types the same. One is 2 posts up. How many accounts does this Goofy have? He prob a nerd from Oklahoma on his big sisters computer and made this shit his World of Warcraft.

His original account was King Hollywood and got banned. He comes back under different aliases and gets banned each time once the mods figure out who he is.

y does he get banned if he only has 1 account at a time ? :shrug: im just asking i have steak in the outcome... :shrug:

underboss
underboss
Location: Insane Latino Brothers Organization.....KBst.....EvilSide
Affiliation: EVIL5IDE IN5ANE

Postby Allinyourhood » January 5th, 2014, 2:22 pm

hiighassniigga wrote:im talkin bout real jackboy shit, i know every black gang got groups of them niggas kickin doors n shit but an latinos known for doin that shit? only latinos i hear bout on that shit be the ones rockin wit black niggas n they was foes n sum lords mostly foes tho

I know for sure an old school brother back in the day came up with a $100,000 stain back in 1998.
Also dem Spanish cobras are known big time to do major stains and even sometimes on they own nation.
1 story is they kidnapped a Latino cellular store owner and killed him cause he never gave up the stash.
2 of the snakes got caught and 1 is on the run ,actually he is on Chicago FBI 10 most wanted list.
Also another was dem cobraz who robbed that store on Austin and division couple years back and they killed an off duty cop who was working security.

Also dem Humboldt park kings back in the 80s robbed the national guard building on north ave and kedzie...rumor has it they had major firepower and also grenades.
Dem Latin stylers back in 1998-99 robber an armor truck and rumor has it they got $200,000 after that robbery for sum reason they had a lot of weapons and drugs.2 of them stylers got caught few months later.
Just a few of Chicago's northwest side history.

Return to Midwest