Chicago Close to becoming "Lil Oakland"

universalbrotha
fresh meat

Re: Chicago Close to becoming "Lil Oakland"

Post by universalbrotha » April 12th, 2015, 8:56 am

T Ochoa wrote:boi u aint got nobody from Chicago koming to MACON GA, DIS MY CITY N UNLIKE OTHERS ON HERE, I ACTUALLY GOT POWER N SAYSO :lol: IN MY WHOLE CITY !!! ALL SIDES OF TOWN HAVE MY IMPACT ON IT, I KAN SLIDE ALL OVER DA 478 AREA KODE WHICH IS ALL OF MACON,WARNER ROBINS ,CENTRAL GEORGIA PERIOD BELONGS TO ME.. N I TOLD U WEST MAKON NIGGA, WHERE YO NIGGA FROM DA CHI AT? HIDING UNDER DOWNSOUTH G&D NIGGAS ,BUT IN CHICAGO YA'LL DOWN TALK DOWNSOUTH GDS FOR BANGIN 720 :lol: :ohhh:
:lol: you the nigga that got power? :whaat: the nigga thats always online trolling and all in chicago's business. :lmao: niggas sweet

T Ochoa
underboss
underboss

Post by T Ochoa » April 12th, 2015, 1:58 pm

universalbrotha wrote:
T Ochoa wrote:boi u aint got nobody from Chicago koming to MACON GA, DIS MY CITY N UNLIKE OTHERS ON HERE, I ACTUALLY GOT POWER N SAYSO :lol: IN MY WHOLE CITY !!! ALL SIDES OF TOWN HAVE MY IMPACT ON IT, I KAN SLIDE ALL OVER DA 478 AREA KODE WHICH IS ALL OF MACON,WARNER ROBINS ,CENTRAL GEORGIA PERIOD BELONGS TO ME.. N I TOLD U WEST MAKON NIGGA, WHERE YO NIGGA FROM DA CHI AT? HIDING UNDER DOWNSOUTH G&D NIGGAS ,BUT IN CHICAGO YA'LL DOWN TALK DOWNSOUTH GDS FOR BANGIN 720 :lol: :ohhh:
:lol: you the nigga that got power? :whaat: the nigga thats always online trolling and all in chicago's business. :lmao: niggas sweet
unlike u and all Chicago profiles on here, yupp I do got power city-wide.. :lol: a new bd profile huh, when supa savage ain't posting on here, don't worry about the shit I type on here, I BEEN TYPING THE SAME SHIT SINCE LAST YEAR N SAYIN DIS IN CHICAGO NIGGAS FACE DOWN HERE, ETC.. :lol: U KAN KOME WITH SUPER SAVAGE, TO MACON DOWN HERE ..N FIND A NEW WHOLE IN YO ASS BOI.... U AINT GOT ENOUGH GUNS INDIVIDUALLY TO BEEF WITH ME EITHER, ONLY SOUTH NIGGAS DO N CARTELS NOT NO POOR BLACK MIDWEST NIGGA WITH A .40 CALIBER :wtf: :whaat: :cmon:

universalbrotha
fresh meat

Post by universalbrotha » April 12th, 2015, 2:33 pm

im not a bd :tiphat: n macon gives niggas that argue online about cities they never be in power? :shrug: sounds more embarrassing to me, who would look up to niggas that seriously troll online and netbangs to niggas across the country.

:salute: macon

T Ochoa
underboss
underboss

Post by T Ochoa » April 12th, 2015, 2:47 pm

universalbrotha wrote:im not a bd :tiphat: n macon gives niggas that argue online about cities they never be in power? :shrug: sounds more embarrassing to me, who would look up to niggas that seriously troll online and netbangs to niggas across the country.

:salute: macon
see ,where u wrong n differ at, is online IN GEORGIA IF U TALK SHIT, U KAN DIE!!! IF U REAL BKUZ OUR PULL UP GAME TOO STRONG IN GEORGIA, SO SUPA SAVAGEE SAID HE LIVED IN ATLANTA N HIS HOMIE RIGHT NOW IN MACON, I WANNA SEE WESTUP N SHOW THE WHOLE HOODUP U KAN DIE FROM LIVING IN GEORGIA N TALKIN SHIT ONLINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! . BUT HE SKARD, IF U WANNA KOME DOWN TO ATL ATLEAST LET ME KNOW , BKUZ IN MY CITY OF MACON, IM LIKE FARC, LOS ZETAS AROUND HERE... U BETTER BE A STRAPPED UP RACIST WHITE ,OR CARTELS TO FUCK WITH ME BRA NO LIE, IM ASKING DUDE WHAT STREET THEY LIVE ON SO I KAN DRIVE N RECORD DIS SHIT,, IM 3-D TYPE OF ACTION HOMIE. STICK TO GETTIN BANG ON IN CHICAGO BY LEG SHOOTING .32, HIGH POINT 9MM ASS NIGGAS :whaat:

Khmonymous
prince
prince

Post by Khmonymous » January 22nd, 2016, 1:04 am

.K1ll4 Kali:: wrote:
chillidog wrote::lmao: :lmao:

Ohhhhhhh my nigga killa Kali is a fuckin net geek. he be posting in the GTA forums talkin bout when he gets his pc back he is going to mod his games, and he calls himself Ss4gogeta0 Nigga dragon ball z :facepalm:

http://gtaforums.com/topic/569893-gta-s ... s-stories/

Posted 05 August 2013 - 03:25 AM
looks interesting... but instead of renaming the rifa... why not create an original gang... just like how both the stories games had their own original gangs....

an idea is a gang to mimic the 18st in LA... vagos were based on the maravilla (with their severe hatred for sur and the drug alliance with rifa (nortenos, maravilla had a part in helping them form...)
but yea an 18st similar gang would be interesting... maybe even something akin with MS...

just some ideas

i can toss you some mods when i get my pc back... maybe even do a few gang skins for said gangs.... icon14.gif

good luck
chillidog wrote:oh shit this nigga interest is video game designing and modding pcs..
I knew it i wasnt buying his lame act for shit. just by the way the nigga dress u can tell he a lame. plus the nigga have no tats either.
killa kali just been :behead: :jerk:
http://gtaforums.com/user/594603-ss4gogeta0/
:facepalm: Nigga I said Im a game designer hella times on here... you act like yall really found something new... that I was keepin it a secret...

and what does that prove? What a nigga cant design games and be from the hood? :smh:

Jus cuz I aint influenced by rap like yall dont mean I aint who I said I am...

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=89449&p=1334697#p1334697

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=89450&p=1334152#p1334152

Also that aint my FB... thats a mixed FB shared between 8 dfferent people... :facepalm:

https://www.facebook.com/Ss4gogeta0

Thats my FB
Lmao this when chili first started getting at Jordan in 2013