sosa talkin that 'amighty' shit,folks wearin dey shit to da

boss
boss
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: ALMIGHTY

Re: sosa talkin that 'amighty' shit,folks wearin dey shit to

Postby day1unity » October 24th, 2013, 11:58 am

TWENTY74 wrote:
day1unity wrote:Ahhh I'm on one, fam be saying Ray Charles to the bullshit, not Stevie Wonder.. Pardon the body

:lmao: Gea datz on me ray Charles p.d.b thousand pardon i was playin future thinkin of wayne line :facepalm:

:lmao: You're good fam.. I ain't heard that track in a minute, and was like that's my shit right there :lmao

fresh meat
Affiliation: Gangsta Killla Blood Gorrilla MoB Goon Squad

Postby Shine#00 » October 24th, 2013, 2:14 pm

hiighassniigga wrote:
Wild 100s Chris wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfhsUCB9b14 this tells it all :lmao:

die 5

but yet he takin the finball shit talkin bout he almighty :lol: him n lil jay wit dat insane bd bullshit :lmao:

Lil jays GD

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: FUCK ALL YALL!!!

Postby Lawndale » October 24th, 2013, 4:28 pm

Bds break dey hat on both sides but most break to tha left. been dat way for years n years

boss
boss
Affiliation: ALMIGHTY

Postby day1unity » October 24th, 2013, 4:45 pm

Yeah that's limited to the Chi, trying to separate themselves from the Gs.. Bds be small out of the city.. Everyone coming from Chi folks be screaming G.. Up until recently has that started to change..

But I ain't even gonna lie, I use to get folks like, yeah on b.o.s., on the g, and hit that lick :lmao:

underboss
underboss

Postby SF IS THE HOOD STUPID!! » October 25th, 2013, 8:47 pm

That whole situation fucked up you ask me bds breakin to the left gdk and all that then gds on sum straight vice lord shit sayin insane :smh: jus come home next couple years it won't be no African American disciples all Spanish on my soul don't nobody wanna be no cipe6 at least that's how them niggas make it look :shrug:

superior
superior
Affiliation: Roseland's LochNess

Postby Wild 100s Chris » October 25th, 2013, 8:57 pm

SF IS THE HOOD STUPID!! wrote:That whole situation fucked up you ask me bds breakin to the left gdk and all that then gds on sum straight vice lord shit sayin insane :smh: jus come home next couple years it won't be no African American disciples all Spanish on my soul don't nobody wanna be no cipe6 at least that's how them niggas make it look :shrug:

only 3 gd sets claimin insane

tooka ville
069 bricksquad
tay city

boss
boss
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby Ancient » October 26th, 2013, 8:55 am

@Twenty. These "guys" do a good enough job eliminating themselves from the equation :lmao: :smh: :2cents: # Mathematics! # Two Tz! The opposition of everyone.

underboss
underboss

Postby SF IS THE HOOD STUPID!! » October 27th, 2013, 10:06 pm

Wild 100s Chris wrote:
SF IS THE HOOD STUPID!! wrote:That whole situation fucked up you ask me bds breakin to the left gdk and all that then gds on sum straight vice lord shit sayin insane :smh: jus come home next couple years it won't be no African American disciples all Spanish on my soul don't nobody wanna be no cipe6 at least that's how them niggas make it look :shrug:

tooka ville
069 bricksquad
tay city

Lies!!!I met niggas from the 100s claimin that shit said he was folks then dropped the rakes witnme I was like :wtf:

underboss
underboss

Postby SF IS THE HOOD STUPID!! » October 27th, 2013, 10:09 pm

TWENTY74 wrote:Spanish :lmao: awl man don't do it like dat ,that will be a kold day in hell a tsunami will kome wipe out usa if its no more blacks ya'll n da stones must gone wipe em out :shrug: . all the media attention the bds getting n since gds all in da utube media worldstar for various reasons getting bottles of brisko lemon tea thrown at them :lol: the breeds n other nations wipe out before D's ..

Yea true I kno it a billion cipes but gds or bds dont even bang on the bros theyy be straight gk or bk shit yall gon kill off yall self

underboss
underboss

Postby SF IS THE HOOD STUPID!! » October 27th, 2013, 10:11 pm

Ancient wrote:@Twenty. These "guys" do a good enough job eliminating themselves from the equation :lmao: :smh: :2cents: # Mathematics! # Two Tz! The opposition of everyone.

On the T they do :lol:

underboss
underboss
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: paper city

Postby hiighassniigga » October 28th, 2013, 4:58 pm

TWENTY74 wrote::facepalm: this was about keef bds on the fins shit dat kame out of right field i'm stevie wonder 2 da bullshit

nah i seen folks up north doin that shit and folks by humboldt park its more den jus them niggas doin it

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: paper city

Postby hiighassniigga » October 28th, 2013, 5:00 pm

SF IS THE HOOD STUPID!! wrote:
Wild 100s Chris wrote:

tooka ville
069 bricksquad
tay city

Lies!!!I met niggas from the 100s claimin that shit said he was folks then dropped the rakes witnme I was like :wtf:

these niggas these days do the goofiest shit :lmao:

major
major
Affiliation: MIGHTY MIGHTY

Postby King Lord » July 23rd, 2014, 3:51 pm

Wild 100s Chris wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfhsUCB9b14 this tells it all :lmao:

die 5

Boy... them niggas closed the fuckin GATES they ain't crack shit! Cum on Joe everybody know between a closed fist and a extended 5 fingers Joe! Get in tune goofy marg! On the fin... :cmon:

boss
boss
Region: West
Affiliation: CASA BLANCA GRANDE

Re: sosa talkin that 'amighty' shit,folks wearin dey shit to da

Postby OldIrish » July 23rd, 2014, 4:54 pm

Thats what I like about the gangs in my region of California,our gangs here keep it traditional Red 14 and Blue 13 aint no mistaken shit,and youll never see Surenos and Nortenos chillin together,youll never mistake a Sureno from a Norteno,theres always gonna be conflict and no peace treatys ever, if you want peace stop gang bangin! :tiphat:

og
og
Location: in the middle of your gurl's ass with my tongue, licking shit , sticking shit til she's numb
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,Bmf,cali & CDL Kartel

Postby ILick-Queens » April 14th, 2016, 12:24 pm

PsychedOut wrote:Thats what I like about the gangs in my region of California,our gangs here keep it traditional Red 14 and Blue 13 aint no mistaken shit,and youll never see Surenos and Nortenos chillin together,youll never mistake a Sureno from a Norteno,theres always gonna be conflict and no peace treatys ever, if you want peace stop gang bangin! :tiphat:

:lol: crips wear green flags, and bloods do to tho..

superior
superior
Affiliation: 51st

Postby G Mac » April 14th, 2016, 3:43 pm

Keef autistic.that explains everything

og
og
Location: in the middle of your gurl's ass with my tongue, licking shit , sticking shit til she's numb
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,Bmf,cali & CDL Kartel

Postby ILick-Queens » April 14th, 2016, 4:37 pm

TWENTY74 wrote:Spanish :lmao: awl man don't do it like dat ,that will be a kold day in hell a tsunami will kome wipe out usa if its no more blacks ya'll n da stones must gone wipe em out :shrug: . all the media attention the bds getting n since gds all in da utube media worldstar for various reasons getting bottles of brisko lemon tea thrown at them :lol: the breeds n other nations wipe out before D's ..

Yea true I kno it a billion cipes but gds or bds dont even bang on the bros theyy be straight gk or bk shit yall gon kill off yall self

:umhm: oh how the good ole pork eating vicelords n black stones, done fell off :umhm: out west body count high as the south, n we know it's not v.L's getting they land back from prIIIde n the souls :umhm: or the G's.... ohhh :ohlawd: I know hooks ain't outwest ,smoking each other huh :discust: :whaat: , stones out south n east with internal conflicts too, it was just 2014 when all the hooks ,swearing outwest was fellowship for fins , no wars :umhm:

superior
superior
Region: North East
Affiliation: Cats Are Fucking Cute and Adorable Gang :)

Postby CryBabyAssNigga » April 14th, 2016, 6:36 pm

G-unit 5neakers wrote:

:umhm: oh how the good ole pork eating vicelords n black stones, done fell off :umhm: out west body count high as the south, n we know it's not v.L's getting they land back from prIIIde n the souls :umhm: or the G's.... ohhh :ohlawd: I know hooks ain't outwest ,smoking each other huh :discust: :whaat: , stones out south n east with internal conflicts too, it was just 2014 when all the hooks ,swearing outwest was fellowship for fins , no wars :umhm:

nah GDz biggest Opp is Cops :lol:

Previous

Return to Midwest