Anybody from cleveland?

underboss
underboss
Region: North East
Affiliation: G 5HINE(L*B*G)

Anybody from cleveland?

Postby TRAGEDYSHINE » October 20th, 2013, 8:29 am

Im movin to cleveland n i wanna know how it is over there like is homiez there or crip niggaz runnin dat shit?

boss
boss
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: ALMIGHTY

Re: Anybody from cleveland?

Postby day1unity » October 20th, 2013, 11:30 am

Drop that fake 5, and get with the real demo when you touch down.. Lords run Cleveland ^5^

superior
superior
Affiliation: #SOE #730 #Ev$t$ide #everybodyK

Postby jersey devil » October 20th, 2013, 11:57 am

day1unity wrote:Drop that fake 5, and get with the real demo when you touch down.. Lords run Cleveland ^5^

:cmon:

superior
superior

Postby jersey devil » October 20th, 2013, 11:59 am

Why u movein 2 Cleveland 5

boss
boss

Postby day1unity » October 20th, 2013, 12:14 pm

jersey devil wrote:
day1unity wrote:Drop that fake 5, and get with the real demo when you touch down.. Lords run Cleveland ^5^

LOL at u tryna show some emotion toward what I said!! This is the Midwest Section, and guess what homie... In real life ain't no Bloods getting respect in the Midwest trying to rep the 5.. I don't go in the east section dissing ya'lls fake ass movement, but since u wanna bring it here and right to me I have no reservations!! Ya'll are the definition of fake.. You stole the Blood name, and the 5 Point Star from the righteous representatives.. Maybe some Bloods outside of ya'lls bullshit starting to accept ya'll as Bloods, but one thing I know for sure is that none of ya'll pussies will never be acknowledged as being part of the real 5

jersey devil wrote:Why u movein 2 Cleveland 5

You're a clown, stop it!!

superior
superior

Postby jersey devil » October 20th, 2013, 12:52 pm

day1unity wrote:
jersey devil wrote:

LOL at u tryna show some emotion toward what I said!! This is the Midwest Section, and guess what homie... In real life ain't no Bloods getting respect in the Midwest trying to rep the 5.. I don't go in the east section dissing ya'lls fake ass movement, but since u wanna bring it here and right to me I have no reservations!! Ya'll are the definition of fake.. You stole the Blood name, and the 5 Point Star from the righteous representatives.. Maybe some Bloods outside of ya'lls bullshit starting to accept ya'll as Bloods, but one thing I know for sure is that none of ya'll pussies will never be acknowledged as being part of the real 5

jersey devil wrote:Why u movein 2 Cleveland 5

You're a clown, stop it!!

:cmon: so why Cleveland got bloods who bang 5 and crips who bang 6 :lmao: and. The real 5? Yall stole it from. Mulims so :shrug: and we fake and pussy huh :lmao: I it easy 2 say. That. On the internet :lol: a and. Who. Said we aint real? :lmao:

boss
boss

Postby day1unity » October 20th, 2013, 1:37 pm

First off I said that you are pussy and fake!! Second, we didnt steal nothing from nobody.. You are severely lacking in Knowledge with your simple ass.. I don't need to explain our concepts to you.. And everything I'm saying now I would say in person, then I would proceed to beating the breaks off your ass for disrespecting me and my Nation with your fuck shit!! I have 15 year olds under me that would put the hands on you in a quickness!! I'm a big dog and your a flea.. Let me steal ya'lls shit, you're food homie!!

superior
superior

Postby jersey devil » October 20th, 2013, 1:42 pm

day1unity wrote:First off I said that you are pussy and fake!! Second, we didnt steal nothing from nobody.. You are severely lacking in Knowledge with your simple ass.. I don't need to explain our concepts to you.. And everything I'm saying now I would say in person, then I would proceed to beating the breaks off your ass for disrespecting me and my Nation with your fuck shit!! I have 15 year olds under me that would put the hands on you in a quickness!! I'm a big dog and your a flea.. Let me steal ya'lls shit, you're food homie!!

Blah blah fucking blah :lmao: red rosary's and red trues 5!!! :stoned:

boss
boss

Postby day1unity » October 20th, 2013, 2:04 pm

You're a str8 goofy, like senseless.. Smh, keep your goofy ass in the east section, we can't relate..

Like I said to the homie who started the thread.. Lords run Cleveland, that's a fact!! Undying to the Cs, Gades, and Insanes holding it down for the Nation in Cleveland..

underboss
underboss

Postby TRAGEDYSHINE » October 20th, 2013, 2:08 pm

I was just askin homie u aint had to say all dat cause in my hood u wouldn't say non of dat bullshit

superior
superior
Affiliation: Roseland's LochNess

Postby Wild 100s Chris » October 20th, 2013, 2:22 pm

@tragedy gds run ohio, get in tune, fuck boy die 5 :shoot:

boss
boss

Postby day1unity » October 20th, 2013, 2:24 pm

I wasn't trying to disrespect you when I first responded, I was keeping it 100!! But fuck both of ya'll really!! Ol you wouldn't come to my hood and say that face ass, bitch made ass boy

underboss
underboss

Postby TRAGEDYSHINE » October 20th, 2013, 2:29 pm

Wild 100s Chris wrote:@tragedy gds run ohio, get in tune, fuck boy die 5 :shoot:

Ok i see ohio bangin shit dat dont exist in my hood but its all good n u da fuck boy remember im movin to cleveland dont make me smack da shit outta u n run yal bums off yal block wit my shine homies :shoot:

boss
boss

Postby day1unity » October 20th, 2013, 2:31 pm

Wild 100s Chris wrote:@tragedy gds run ohio, get in tune, fuck boy die 5 :shoot:

These boys already confused about life.. They're gone be running round Ohio talkin bout rakes up fucking with you

boss
boss

Postby day1unity » October 20th, 2013, 2:35 pm

TRAGEDYSHINE wrote:

Ok i see ohio bangin shit dat dont exist in my hood but its all good n u da fuck boy remember im movin to cleveland dont make me smack da shit outta u n run yal bums off yal block wit my shine homies :shoot:

You aren't a threat homie, at all!!

underboss
underboss

Postby TRAGEDYSHINE » October 20th, 2013, 2:37 pm

day1unity wrote:
TRAGEDYSHINE wrote:

Nigga like u a threat talkin dat gansta shit not puttin any work i see u a bum as nigga n i wasnt talkin to u so go suck a bag full of dicks

superior
superior

Postby Wild 100s Chris » October 20th, 2013, 2:39 pm

day1unity wrote:
TRAGEDYSHINE wrote:

@tragedy, folks gon shank yo ass wit da pitchfork :lmao:

underboss
underboss

Postby TRAGEDYSHINE » October 20th, 2013, 2:43 pm

Wild 100s Chris wrote:
day1unity wrote:
TRAGEDYSHINE wrote:

Lol to tell u da truth im not going there to gangbang im going there wit my shorty cause she from there i was askin so i can b on point wit niggaz but for wat yal sayin i see gds run dat shit n i never seen a gd in my life dat dont exist in my bity bloodz run da show from jerz to nyc

superior
superior

Postby Wild 100s Chris » October 20th, 2013, 2:52 pm

TRAGEDYSHINE wrote:
Wild 100s Chris wrote:
day1unity wrote:
TRAGEDYSHINE wrote:

Lol to tell u da truth im not going there to gangbang im going there wit my shorty cause she from there i was askin so i can b on point wit niggaz but for wat yal sayin i see gds run dat shit n i never seen a gd in my life dat dont exist in my bity bloodz run da show from jerz to nyc

gds r in nyc and new jerz, but anyway the folks gon run yo ass out the city

that slob and that crab shit don't hold no weight in da midwest

boss
boss

Postby day1unity » October 20th, 2013, 2:54 pm

Well I guess GDs run Ohio.. Good looking Chris.. :lmao:

superior
superior

Postby jersey devil » October 20th, 2013, 9:24 pm

Wild 100s Chris wrote:
TRAGEDYSHINE wrote:
Wild 100s Chris wrote:
day1unity wrote:
TRAGEDYSHINE wrote:

gds r in nyc and new jerz, but anyway the folks gon run yo ass out the city

that slob and that crab shit don't hold no weight in da midwest
:killself:
Gds in.Ny and jersey is quiet as church mouses and aint it bloods. And crips all over the Midwest expect Chicago :lol:

superior
superior

Postby jersey devil » October 20th, 2013, 9:33 pm

5 alive 6 must die :stoned:

og
og
Affiliation: ...

Postby BkBarclays » October 21st, 2013, 12:49 am

TRAGEDYSHINE wrote:Im movin to cleveland n i wanna know how it is over there like is homiez there or crip niggaz runnin dat shit?

It go down in cleveland...i got peoples out there...its bloods n crips out there. N niggaz push their hoods too...b beefin wit crosstown niggaz..for example...from where u from....it wud b like newark vs camden..jc vs eo sorta thing

fresh meat
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby Old$choolBenz » October 21st, 2013, 12:15 pm

im new here but I thought I'd give my two cents...

I lived in Cincinnati for about 5 years and have been to Cleveland and Columbus a bunch of times...

Ohio is pretty lame dude... There wasn't much to do in Cincinnati and Cleveland seemed like even more of a dump to me. Columbus is at least a college town so there's a lot of bars, clubs, etc. Nonetheless, it's not like Chicago where you can go to a club bar restaurant whatever in the middle of the night.. Good luck with that in Ohio - everything shuts down at like 9-10 PM on the weekdays and 2:30 AM on the weekends..

However, cost of living is super cheap especially compared to Chicago. My girl and I were paying $500 a month plus utilities for a nice ass 2 bedroom apartment in a decent area... The same kind of place in a similar area in Chicag would've cost us at leasts $1k...

So pro's - things are pretty cheap like cost of living
Cons - not much to do, boring towns... be prepared to be disappointed with night life...

fresh meat
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby Old$choolBenz » October 21st, 2013, 12:29 pm

TRAGEDYSHINE wrote:Im movin to cleveland n i wanna know how it is over there like is homiez there or crip niggaz runnin dat shit?

Well, I lived in Cincinnati for about 5-6 years and I've been to Columbus and Cleveland several times (mostly for shows and stuff...)

As far as Cincinnati... There are no big gangs like there are in Chicago... The only gangs that do exist are just a few dozen guys that sell drugs in their hood. Like there use to be a gang called the Taliban that ran the Winton Terrace Projects... but yeah there were maybe like 30-50 members tops and that was considered one of the larger gangs.. The only gang in Cinci with any real power was actually a biker gang called Iron Cross (I think that was their name...)

Cleveland and Columbus are kind of similar but there are more Hispanics living there. I know that there was a decent bit of Sur's and MS-13 in Columbus but I'm not too sure about Cleveland. Pretty much in any major city in Ohio you won't see a big congregation of a certain gang like in Chicago where you'll see like a whole block or so run by whatever gang..

Living in Ohio is much cheaper than living in Chicago. My girl and I rented a nice ass 2 bedroom 1k sq apt apartment for $500 a month in a nice area. The same kind of apt would cost $1k in a similar area in Chi.
However, the night life sucks in Ohio... Cinci and Cleveland are pretty lame b.c. everything shuts down super early.. Columbus is better in a way b.c. it's a college town so there's a lot of bars, clubs, restaurants, etc...

So pro's - low cost of living,
Con's - not much to do, everything closes down early...

As far as gangs - don't expect a huge presence like in Chicago, LA, NYE, etc... More commonly you'll see a bunch of dudes that put their money together and run a lil dope operation than like GD's LK's etc hanging out on the corners..

Next

Return to Midwest