Anybody from cleveland?

boss
boss
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: ALMIGHTY

Re: Anybody from cleveland?

Postby day1unity » October 21st, 2013, 1:16 pm

Damn you still at it with your fake ass!! Your soft as fuck boy!! There's Bloods and Crips across the Midwest, but not Chicago.. Get the fuck outta here fuckboy.. There is Bloods and Crips in the Midwest, even Chicago.. The same as you'll find VLs, Moes, Kings, and GDs in pretty much any city.. Anyone living this life knows that, and I know for a fact anyone on here knows that.. Are ya'll boys just going off what you can find on YouTube, have you ever left your hood, seriously? Difference though we can get respect anywhere, and no one will regard us as some off brand fuck shit that's fake as fuck..

I don't even believe that you're actually a member of that fake shit you're trying to rep.. True that everyone repping gshine or any of that ubn shit is fake and some hoes for what they're reppin, I know they aren't all as lame as you're making them look.. I call you fake and pussy, tell you to take your ass back to the east section with that fake shit, and you comeback talking about Bloods and Crips everywhere, even the Midwest lol!! You sound like a child with your pussy shit.. Why you moving 5? Lol!! Like folks and I both said ya'll don't hold no weight, and will never be a threat!! That's my opp agreeing with me and basically telling ya'll the same thing I am.. And really that goes without being said.. I was planting a seed with that tragedy cat cause he's about to get a reality check, but he showed his hoe tendencies the same as you and this Brooklyn bitch who came to grip your nuts!! Post ain't in the east section or say anything about east coast, new york, none of that, but he still found his way in here to save a hoe.. Ya'll two specifically and a few others on here are the reason the east coast looks so weak on here.. Outside of this website I know the east coast goes hard in their own, anyone with sense knows that, but all this shit you're trying to put on for...Never in a day!! Outside the East Coast ya'll get no respect, let alone as a legitimate organization.. Down South right with their shit.. Cities like Memphis, Little Rock, and Atlanta got as many Bloods if not more than L.A. who will never talk about a 5.. I have Bloods that I rock with, I have nothing against Bloods whatsoever.. However ya'll aren't Bloods or a part of the 5.. That's what it is, there's no rebuttal or argument to be had so stop it.. Take your ass back east before you say some more senseless dumbass ignorant shit.. You're sick in the head reppin that fake shit with that adolescent pride of yours.. Drawing off Lil Wayne tracks and shit, "What up 5?" LOL!! PUSSY!! I got Lords I can get in tune with right now from Minneapolis to Milwaukee to Chicago to Indiana to Ohio to PA to Deleware all through the South.. Live a real life PUSSY!!

superior
superior
Affiliation: Roseland's LochNess

Postby Wild 100s Chris » October 21st, 2013, 1:52 pm

jersey devil wrote:
Wild 100s Chris wrote:
TRAGEDYSHINE wrote:
Wild 100s Chris wrote:
day1unity wrote:
TRAGEDYSHINE wrote:
Wild 100s Chris wrote:@tragedy gds run ohio, get in tune, fuck boy die 5 :shoot:

Ok i see ohio bangin shit dat dont exist in my hood but its all good n u da fuck boy remember im movin to cleveland dont make me smack da shit outta u n run yal bums off yal block wit my shine homies :shoot:

You aren't a threat homie, at all!!

@tragedy, folks gon shank yo ass wit da pitchfork :lmao:

Lol to tell u da truth im not going there to gangbang im going there wit my shorty cause she from there i was askin so i can b on point wit niggaz but for wat yal sayin i see gds run dat shit n i never seen a gd in my life dat dont exist in my bity bloodz run da show from jerz to nyc

gds r in nyc and new jerz, but anyway the folks gon run yo ass out the city

that slob and that crab shit don't hold no weight in da midwest
:killself:
Gds in.Ny and jersey is quiet as church mouses and aint it bloods. And crips all over the Midwest expect Chicago :lol:

that crip and blood shit don't mean shit in da midwest :lmao:

superior
superior
Region: North East
Affiliation: #SOE #730 #Ev$t$ide #everybodyK

Postby jersey devil » October 21st, 2013, 9:29 pm

day1unity wrote:Damn you still at it with your fake ass!! Your soft as fuck boy!! There's Bloods and Crips across the Midwest, but not Chicago.. Get the fuck outta here fuckboy.. There is Bloods and Crips in the Midwest, even Chicago.. The same as you'll find VLs, Moes, Kings, and GDs in pretty much any city.. Anyone living this life knows that, and I know for a fact anyone on here knows that.. Are ya'll boys just going off what you can find on YouTube, have you ever left your hood, seriously? Difference though we can get respect anywhere, and no one will regard us as some off brand fuck shit that's fake as fuck..

I don't even believe that you're actually a member of that fake shit you're trying to rep.. True that everyone repping gshine or any of that ubn shit is fake and some hoes for what they're reppin, I know they aren't all as lame as you're making them look.. I call you fake and pussy, tell you to take your ass back to the east section with that fake shit, and you comeback talking about Bloods and Crips everywhere, even the Midwest lol!! You sound like a child with your pussy shit.. Why you moving 5? Lol!! Like folks and I both said ya'll don't hold no weight, and will never be a threat!! That's my opp agreeing with me and basically telling ya'll the same thing I am.. And really that goes without being said.. I was planting a seed with that tragedy cat cause he's about to get a reality check, but he showed his hoe tendencies the same as you and this Brooklyn bitch who came to grip your nuts!! Post ain't in the east section or say anything about east coast, new york, none of that, but he still found his way in here to save a hoe.. Ya'll two specifically and a few others on here are the reason the east coast looks so weak on here.. Outside of this website I know the east coast goes hard in their own, anyone with sense knows that, but all this shit you're trying to put on for...Never in a day!! Outside the East Coast ya'll get no respect, let alone as a legitimate organization.. Down South right with their shit.. Cities like Memphis, Little Rock, and Atlanta got as many Bloods if not more than L.A. who will never talk about a 5.. I have Bloods that I rock with, I have nothing against Bloods whatsoever.. However ya'll aren't Bloods or a part of the 5.. That's what it is, there's no rebuttal or argument to be had so stop it.. Take your ass back east before you say some more senseless dumbass ignorant shit.. You're sick in the head reppin that fake shit with that adolescent pride of yours.. Drawing off Lil Wayne tracks and shit, "What up 5?" LOL!! PUSSY!! I got Lords I can get in tune with right now from Minneapolis to Milwaukee to Chicago to Indiana to Ohio to PA to Deleware all through the South.. Live a real life PUSSY!!

somebody is mad :lmao: nigga. Fuck your story :lmao: who said. The la way. Is right. Way. :lmao:

boss
boss

Postby day1unity » October 22nd, 2013, 8:46 am

:lmao: I'm so fake :lmao: I can't really say nothing so I'll just keep laughing and dropping a word or two :lmao:

PUSSY!!

superior
superior

Postby jersey devil » October 22nd, 2013, 11:26 am

day1unity wrote::lmao: I'm so fake :lmao: I can't really say nothing so I'll just keep laughing and dropping a word or two :lmao:

PUSSY!!

Say what? U beatin. On a dead horse bloods still ride 5 and. Nobody. Cant or didn't. do shit about. It. Just like. How. Niggas tell. Them west Coast niggas got. A problem. With. Bloods. Riding. 5 So bad. Why didnt niggas. Came. 2 the east and wipe nobody out? :shrug: :lmao: I mean if u got a problem with bloods riding 5 why. Dont. U come. 2 the east and. Handle it lord :lmao: :lmao: :stoned:

boss
boss

Postby day1unity » October 22nd, 2013, 1:16 pm

I'm beating a dead horse by calling u fake? Well you basically agreed and accepted the fact that you are by saying that.. :lmao:

And you sound just like that tragedy hoe, Ol' come to the east and take us out then face ass, bitch made boy!! Your words hold no weight, nothing that you've said has had any thought put in to it, or has proven anything that I've said wrong.. So let me tell you again...YOU'RE FAKE AND PUSSY!! EVERYTHING THAT YOU'VE ALREADY SAID AND CONTINUE TO SAY IS ONLY FURTHER PROVING THIS

boss
boss

Postby day1unity » October 22nd, 2013, 1:21 pm

All you're saying in that last post basically is that you're fake, you're proud of it, and until someone murks you, you're good!! :lmao:

boss
boss
Region: South
Affiliation: "THE NATION"...

Postby six6thdisciple » October 22nd, 2013, 2:00 pm

bloods riding the 5 is :cmon: ...just like crips who still ride the 6 is :cmon: ...but its more accepted for bloods to ride it :2cents: ...don't know why...I guess ny niggaz like l.a and chi at the same damn time :cheer: ...I remember I called this blood nigga from Detriot a fin-baller...he didn't know wtf I was talking bout :lol: ...

superior
superior

Postby jersey devil » October 22nd, 2013, 5:10 pm

day1unity wrote:I'm beating a dead horse by calling u fake? Well you basically agreed and accepted the fact that you are by saying that.. :lmao:

And you sound just like that tragedy hoe, Ol' come to the east and take us out then face ass, bitch made boy!! Your words hold no weight, nothing that you've said has had any thought put in to it, or has proven anything that I've said wrong.. So let me tell you again...YOU'RE FAKE AND PUSSY!! EVERYTHING THAT YOU'VE ALREADY SAID AND CONTINUE TO SAY IS ONLY FURTHER PROVING THIS

who said it was fake niggas still riding 5 nobody didnt do nothing about. It doing :shrug: :lmao:

sergeant
sergeant
Affiliation: Nothing

Postby YungSavage187 » October 22nd, 2013, 6:05 pm

sergeant
sergeant
Affiliation: Nothing

Postby YungSavage187 » October 22nd, 2013, 6:06 pm

boss
boss

Postby day1unity » October 23rd, 2013, 11:27 am

I ain't gonna keep feeding in to this special education role that you're playing.. I've seen plenty of posts that you've made before this thread.. Your feelings got hurt by what was said to your hoodup besty.. Sitting here talking stupid with your back against the wall saying anything just to respond and I don't know what you think maybe save your face on hoodup.. But the fact remains that you're a little hoe, this you have proven with your words and responses in this thread.. Yesterday when I was on here you didn't have shit to say all day, but was going hard for your rep everywhere else :lmao: And the 2 days before you signed out after I responded and must've came back and said some stupid shit after I already been signed out.. Your fake and so is your whole movement, EVERYONE outside of ya'll regards ya'll as fake, and that's what it is.. A hard head makes a soft ass, and everything you've said hasn't helped you or your argument at all.. Until you got something to say worth addressing I'm done with your bitch made ways.. I've addressed and spoke on everything you're saying, if your simple ass is struggling to comprehend, review the thread, and keep it moving.. Go play your games with some children.. :behead:

boss
boss

Postby day1unity » October 23rd, 2013, 11:39 am

@savage...What are those links to?? I ain't gonna click on a link without being able to see the video frame, and then someone else has commented on it too.. Not saying you're on trying to give viruses, the internet is just shaky like that..

boss
boss

Postby six6thdisciple » October 23rd, 2013, 2:25 pm

http://youtu.be/bWUSqQ_a5N0

BUT THESE NIGGAZ AND T.RODGERS SAID THE ONLY BLOODS THAT CAN RIDE THE FIN IS STONE BLOODS :lmao: :lmao: THIS WAS MADE IN BATIMORE...I COPPED THIS FROM A FLEA MARKET IN BALTIMORE :2cents: :2cents:

boss
boss

Postby day1unity » October 23rd, 2013, 3:33 pm

If that's what those links are for I ain't honoring that shit neither.. I know T is supposed to once been a Moe, but they ain't under the 5 neither.. I respect BSV as Bloods, that Blackstone is a whole other demo I ain't got no reason to concern myself with that.. I know he's Blood, he's revered as a OG, and bringing unity to the Bloods, so respect to the man for that.. I ain't honoring no Bloods drawing off the 5 until someone tells me different.. Which I ain't never heard of any out of L.A. so...Has anyone else?

boss
boss

Postby day1unity » October 23rd, 2013, 3:37 pm

Is that set even called BSV?? I ain't even knowing?? What do they call themselves in the Jungles??

boss
boss

Postby six6thdisciple » October 23rd, 2013, 4:30 pm

I already know G-ball...just clowning about :lol: ...I don't think they do...Da la niggas I met that was blood was p-funk straight out...old heads at Dat...

superior
superior

Postby jersey devil » October 23rd, 2013, 5:59 pm

day1unity wrote:I ain't gonna keep feeding in to this special education role that you're playing.. I've seen plenty of posts that you've made before this thread.. Your feelings got hurt by what was said to your hoodup besty.. Sitting here talking stupid with your back against the wall saying anything just to respond and I don't know what you think maybe save your face on hoodup.. But the fact remains that you're a little hoe, this you have proven with your words and responses in this thread.. Yesterday when I was on here you didn't have shit to say all day, but was going hard for your rep everywhere else :lmao: And the 2 days before you signed out after I responded and must've came back and said some stupid shit after I already been signed out.. Your fake and so is your whole movement, EVERYONE outside of ya'll regards ya'll as fake, and that's what it is.. A hard head makes a soft ass, and everything you've said hasn't helped you or your argument at all.. Until you got something to say worth addressing I'm done with your bitch made ways.. I've addressed and spoke on everything you're saying, if your simple ass is struggling to comprehend, review the thread, and keep it moving.. Go play your games with some children.. :behead:

so your mad because I'm not taking. You and your emotional rant seriously :lmao: it's bloods everywhere who ride 5 with. No problems even in other countries and that "everybody " who u talking about. Regard. Us a fake only say that online they ain't saying shit offline tho so nothing but all bark. No bite :shrug: u
ranting about bunch of nothing. Cause its bloods who ride 5 without no worries and nights whole. Call em fake only say. It online but offline they quiet as a chruch mouse :lmao:

boss
boss

Postby day1unity » October 23rd, 2013, 7:19 pm

I knew your weak ass was gonna sneak back in here running your mouth again!! This shit isn't just online.. You really think everyone on here really don't be in the streets reppin the same shit they be talking about on here?? Ain't know Bloods rocking 5 round me and that's on everything I love..

boss
boss

Postby day1unity » October 23rd, 2013, 7:23 pm

Now you're offline :lmao: Get the fuck outta here shorty :lmao:

boss
boss

Postby day1unity » October 23rd, 2013, 7:40 pm

Didn't mean to say everyone on here be on what they say, but I believe a certain amount of brothers on here.. Real recognizes real, and can see through any type of bullshit.. But to the point, real life ain't nobody honoring that fuck shit!! This isn't just online..

boss
boss

Postby day1unity » October 23rd, 2013, 7:52 pm

I mean is it really hard for you to accept?? Everyone on here is a direct reflection of the area that they reside in.. Everything that one says is their feelings on the subject.. You got people from every region on here that says the same thing and that shit isn't real?? C'mon man with the fuck shit..

boss
boss

Postby day1unity » October 23rd, 2013, 8:55 pm

I guess I'll check back in another 24 hours..

boss
boss

Postby day1unity » October 23rd, 2013, 9:54 pm

I'm done with ya shorty.. R.I.P.- Rest In Piss

superior
superior

Postby jersey devil » October 24th, 2013, 8:50 am

day1unity wrote:I mean is it really hard for you to accept?? Everyone on here is a direct reflection of the area that they reside in.. Everything that one says is their feelings on the subject.. You got people from every region on here that says the same thing and that shit isn't real?? C'mon man with the fuck shit..

And those people from every reigon only say that shit online they aint saying offline tho sooooooo..... :shrug: nothing but all bark no bite all this emtional ranting for nothing :lmao:

PreviousNext

Return to Midwest