fresh meat
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Aztec Souls

Re: The Renegade Astec Souls vs. SVL & LK video

Postby A_HMDzWORST_S » February 15th, 2014, 3:53 pm

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:
A_HMDzWORST_S wrote:
lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:THEM GOOFIES IS FOLKS PROBLEM NOW :lmao:

82nd shut yo kkrankk ass up you niggas is hoes bust out n get bust at... n rasta you right not every kking chapter is sum fed ass nikkas n sum hoes but the hmd ec oak n east side kkings ain't phasen shit but they own nation ... n we ain't new we just fell off for a bit.. nmeme I bet you you wouldn't run up so shut yo dick riding ass up fuckin cheerleader lift ya skirt n get fuckked

I HOPE U WASNT TALKIN BOUT ME FUCKBOY :lol: BITCH IF U IS FOLKS THEN YEAH I WOULD RUN UP BUT WHAT FOR???? :lol: WHO THE FUCK IS U NIGGAS A BUNCH OF FUCKIN NOBODIES JOE THATS IN ONE HOOD AND GETTIN TREATED AT THAT FLIP FLOP ASS NIGGAS

Ain't got no worries keep yo ass out west or where ever the fuckk you from don't need no cock eyed drive by pullin pussys shootin lil kids in our hood ain't no1 phasen us n on nation you wouldn't make it back, really no reason to talk shit I see where you spend most ya time tho your no threat

superior
superior
Affiliation: Ghost Mob-CENTRAL AVE

Postby Greenghost2212 » February 15th, 2014, 9:40 pm

BITCH ASS NIGGA THAT SHIT HAPPENED ONE TIME LAST YEAR AND THE 4 DIDN'T EVEN MEAN TO SHOOT THE SHORTY BITCH ASS NIGGA YALL SHOOTIN EVERYONE OUT SOUTH NIGGAS AND BITCHS THAT GOT SHIT TO DO WIT ANYTHING GET CLAPPED SMH AND THAT SHIT HAPPEN DAILY FUCKBOY AND YALL AIN'T FUCKIN WIT ANYBODY IN THAT AREA THE SVLZ KINGS ANYBODY YALL ON THE BOTTOM OF THE FUCKIN FOOD CHAIN ALONG WIT THE KING COBRAS HAHA THATS WHY U BITCH ASS NIGGAS FLIP FLOPPED FOLKS AINT NONE OF THE BROTHERS WAS FUCKIN WIT YALL :lmao:

fresh meat
Affiliation: Aztec Souls

Postby A_HMDzWORST_S » February 16th, 2014, 5:01 am

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:BITCH ASS NIGGA THAT SHIT HAPPENED ONE TIME LAST YEAR AND THE 4 DIDN'T EVEN MEAN TO SHOOT THE SHORTY BITCH ASS NIGGA YALL SHOOTIN EVERYONE OUT SOUTH NIGGAS AND BITCHS THAT GOT SHIT TO DO WIT ANYTHING GET CLAPPED SMH AND THAT SHIT HAPPEN DAILY FUCKBOY AND YALL AIN'T FUCKIN WIT ANYBODY IN THAT AREA THE SVLZ KINGS ANYBODY YALL ON THE BOTTOM OF THE FUCKIN FOOD CHAIN ALONG WIT THE KING COBRAS HAHA THATS WHY U BITCH ASS NIGGAS FLIP FLOPPED FOLKS AINT NONE OF THE BROTHERS WAS FUCKIN WIT YALL :lmao:

Look ya lil internet tuff guy you don't kno who fucks with us you get all ya gangbang news n info off the web just kno this as a fact we don't fuck wit no hookk ass niggas or no weakk ass kkrankks I can go up north n be alls well wit the familia stones LPs n LBs n then go kick it with the folkks north south n east side bitch we ain't flip shit I just honor the folkks more but all honesty I only respect this that give respect and all this fuck boy shit you be talkin deff got me on sum fuck lords shit n you wanna talk bout bottom of the food chain you a fuckin nobody n if you bout that life you you'll be a fuckin statistic in the next few years or end up a dope fiend like lot of the older lords do ya self a favor fall the fuck back n don't reply cuz you already lookin dumb n bitch made

superior
superior

Postby Greenghost2212 » February 16th, 2014, 10:59 am

A_HMDzWORST_S wrote:
lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:BITCH ASS NIGGA THAT SHIT HAPPENED ONE TIME LAST YEAR AND THE 4 DIDN'T EVEN MEAN TO SHOOT THE SHORTY BITCH ASS NIGGA YALL SHOOTIN EVERYONE OUT SOUTH NIGGAS AND BITCHS THAT GOT SHIT TO DO WIT ANYTHING GET CLAPPED SMH AND THAT SHIT HAPPEN DAILY FUCKBOY AND YALL AIN'T FUCKIN WIT ANYBODY IN THAT AREA THE SVLZ KINGS ANYBODY YALL ON THE BOTTOM OF THE FUCKIN FOOD CHAIN ALONG WIT THE KING COBRAS HAHA THATS WHY U BITCH ASS NIGGAS FLIP FLOPPED FOLKS AINT NONE OF THE BROTHERS WAS FUCKIN WIT YALL :lmao:

Look ya lil internet tuff guy you don't kno who fucks with us you get all ya gangbang news n info off the web just kno this as a fact we don't fuck wit no hookk ass niggas or no weakk ass kkrankks I can go up north n be alls well wit the familia stones LPs n LBs n then go kick it with the folkks north south n east side bitch we ain't flip shit I just honor the folkks more but all honesty I only respect this that give respect and all this fuck boy shit you be talkin deff got me on sum fuck lords shit n you wanna talk bout bottom of the food chain you a fuckin nobody n if you bout that life you you'll be a fuckin statistic in the next few years or end up a dope fiend like lot of the older lords do ya self a favor fall the fuck back n don't reply cuz you already lookin dumb n bitch made

:lol: I DO THIS SHIT FOR FUN NIGGA THIS AINT THE STREETS NIGGA AND I BET MONEY THEM FINBALLS DONT KNOW YALL BITCHS FLIPPED FOLKS OR THEY WILL BE ASK TOO THEM LATIN FINS REALLY DONT FUCK WIT NO FOLKS BESIDES FAMILY SO I KNOW U BULLSHITIN AND WE DONT GIVE A FUCK IF U DONT ROCK WIT LORDS WHO THE FUCK IS U NIGGA :lol: BITCH READ THE THREADS I AINT NO LIL BOY FUCKBOY IM OUT WEST AND CAN GET U TOUCHED BITCHMADE ASS FOLK AND PLUS ALL THE REAL NIGS KNOW IM SPITTIN FACTS SO WHAT THE FUCK U TALKIN BOUT WHEN THE LAST TIME NIGS WAS TALKIN BOUT AN AZTEC SOUL :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: NON FACTOR ASS NIGGAS :killself: FAG

superior
superior

Postby Greenghost2212 » February 16th, 2014, 11:01 am

AND U TALKIN BOUT A NOBODY NIGGA U A FOOT SOILDER :lol: I RETIRED WIT RANK PUSSYMADE ASS NIGGA :lmao: GHOST MOB HO

Previous

Return to Midwest