Detroit Clicks

Gittymo
underboss
underboss

Detroit Clicks

Post by Gittymo » August 31st, 2013, 7:12 pm

To my detroit niggas who yall them out of all these clicks gonna be around for years or who name really poppin Iknow RTM was and band crew but im mostly westside what yall younin say ??

brownbomber
superior
superior

Re: Detroit Clicks

Post by brownbomber » September 2nd, 2013, 11:54 pm

Dats who i been hearin bout..rtm ,22, its a few more ,but i cant never remember dey names..
,da only 1 im familiar wit is rtm..but i think dey gonn die out wit da current members,da clicks i think dats gonna last is all da 1s dat yell 100yrs...

Gittymo
underboss
underboss

Post by Gittymo » September 3rd, 2013, 12:07 pm

gangs or clicks in detroit been yellin 100 years for about 100 years i think the first i heard it was from 12th street or schoolcraft

brownbomber
superior
superior

Post by brownbomber » September 3rd, 2013, 1:12 pm

It seem like gangs dat aint attached 2 a hood always fade away..even with dem ol skool gangs errol flynn,black killers..10 yrs from now rtm ,22 will b long gone,dey mite turn n2 a drug crew when dey get a lil older ,but those hundred 100yr gangs eill still b aroun n some form or fashion...hey gittymo u should make a thread about da 100 yrs clicks..

Gittymo
underboss
underboss

Post by Gittymo » September 4th, 2013, 8:50 am

yeah i though about i want to make a documentary about gangs of detroit im good on the west plus couple friends that know the east like east warren is 100years mack ave cross connor was around long then they began 4-44 the west got long history

Gittymo
underboss
underboss

Post by Gittymo » September 4th, 2013, 8:52 am

here a list a found: JOY ROAD'S, CHI-TOWN, GUNSTON'S, MACK AVENUE, ZONE-8'S, ZOO CREW, 12TH STREET BOYS, 6 MILE, 7 MILE DOGS, EAST 7 MILES, NFL'S, CLOWN SQUADS, ARCHDALE SQUAD, G-MONT'S, EAST WARRENS (a.k.a. EAST WARREN POSSE), GREEN MAFIA, LINWOOD, F-A'S (Fenkell Avenue, Livernois to Wyoming), FENKELL MAFIA KILLERS (Wyoming to Meyers), FENKELL BOYS (Meyers to Greenfield), GRANDMONT STREET GANG, PLYMOUTH ROCK BOY'S (P-ROCK), MACK BOYS GANG, WESTWOOD HOODS, FENKELL AVENUERS, BREWSTER BOYS, JEFFRIES BOYS, DEXTER BOYS (Offshoot YBI), BE LIKE BOYS, SCHOOLCRAFT BOYS, PURITAN AVENUE BOYS, JOY BOYS, PONY DOWN CREW, BRIGHTMOOR BOYS, YOUNG BOYS INCORPORATED.

Yungsk3ll94
fresh meat

Post by Yungsk3ll94 » September 4th, 2013, 11:03 am

The gangs thats making noise is RTM,TSN,BandCrew,TMCNE,MVHN,BBC,StuntHard. StuntHard really poppin cuz now they rappin.The call they selfs Stunthard Hotboyz. TMCNE was fightin RTM at westland carnival in April. It was like 30 TMCNE niggas sacred to rush 10 RTM niggas I think the none of them gone last after 2015. They all bout fighting not gettin money. Probably stunhard cuz they rap.
[youtube]<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/IRFf6onmVQM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

brownbomber
superior
superior

Post by brownbomber » September 5th, 2013, 11:55 am

@ da only 1 i didn't c on da list is a.t.b. u pretty much covered it...Those gangs docs a good idea its an untapped market...dem olschool hustlers/hitmen like chester Campbell, murder row,kurt mcgurt,clifford jones etc would b good docs...most docs ive seen only focus on ppl like big meech,maserati rick,butch jones...

moblife216
underboss
underboss

Post by moblife216 » September 5th, 2013, 1:06 pm

i fucks with them puritan ave niggas!!!!!

GD7400Folkks
prospect

Post by GD7400Folkks » September 5th, 2013, 9:25 pm

I notice you didn't even mention southwest of course you know we bang til the death gdz on McGraw ave, delay mafia (folks), Latin counts and there different subsets tmc, hsc, dmc, bcm... The sur 13 and there sets usk, lms, green st familia, east side hicks (named after a Los Angeles click)...the muertos...cash flow posse....zone 8....vine wood boys...number street hustlers...then you got the extinct gangs in southwest the square boys, Spanish cobras, bagley boys(first Mexican gang back in the 50s), detroit kings

Gittymo
underboss
underboss

Post by Gittymo » September 5th, 2013, 10:08 pm

i found this somewheere for sw detroit

STREET BOYS INCORPORATED: 90s
They started out in the area of Lawndale and Michigan as a local gang unaffiliated with the People or the Folks. They had a huge mural on the wall of the 7-11 Bar on Michigan and Lawndale, and they had a clubhouse near the corner of Arnold and Lawndale.Their rivals were the Waldo Rats and the Camel Boys Incorporated. Later into the 90s, they joined the People alliance and became Street Boys Incorporated Counts. Also, they spread into East Dearborn and had members at Fordson High School.

Gittymo
underboss
underboss

Post by Gittymo » September 5th, 2013, 10:41 pm

u mention atb made me think of that hood over ther which was first gucci boyz abc boys and banger boyz along wit vinewood

brownbomber
superior
superior

Post by brownbomber » September 8th, 2013, 11:08 pm

I grew up wit a dude who had a couple of cousins n da gucci boys..8 mile sconi still around ? i seen a utube comment on a rap vid dude was talkn about sconi down...

Gittymo
underboss
underboss

Post by Gittymo » September 9th, 2013, 9:12 am

i tell u what 8 mile sconi is hundred years for real I thought they was gone to we moved on 8 and livernois the street the liquor store was on stay wit niggas deep as hell all hollering 8 mile sconi the street stayed 20 30 deep then the street i stayed on had these niggas 8 mile scam which beef wit sconi the shit was crazy but them scam niggas was catchin murder and attemt murder everytime I look around

CrabbyBrabz88
fresh meat

Post by CrabbyBrabz88 » July 30th, 2017, 10:58 am

I got captured by a group of girls on the east side near Mack and Grand Blvd in Detroit a few weeks ago. They handcuffed, blindfolded and gagged me with duct tape and then threw me in the trunk of their car! It was so fucking scary bro.....but it turned out they "kidnapped" me strictly for fantasy/pleasure purposes only and that they "were not going to hurt me". Turns out these girls were very into bondage. All they wanted to do was play out their "fantasy" and do it in real life. I just happened to be the one they caught. When we arrived to their "lair" one of the girls brought in a duffel bag and dumped it on the floor right in from of me. The duffel bag was FULL of ropes and gags! So obviously they planned to tie me up and gag me, which they did. Multiple times in different positions and with different gags stuffed in my mouth. Long story short I ended up hopping to a window while tied tight to a chair. I was also ball gagged and drooling all over myself. Luckily a neighbor saw me trying to sneak a peak through the blinds and called the police. It was super embarrassing when the police arrived because they found me tied to a chair with tons of rope and ball gagged. And to make matters worse, I was drooling all over myself. My shirt was so wet that it looked like I was sprayed with a hose or something. I drooled ALL over myself......UGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

FivePoints
fresh meat

Post by FivePoints » August 18th, 2017, 10:10 am

CrabbyBrabz88 wrote:
July 30th, 2017, 10:58 am
I got captured by a group of girls on the east side near Mack and Grand Blvd in Detroit a few weeks ago. They handcuffed, blindfolded and gagged me with duct tape and then threw me in the trunk of their car! It was so fucking scary bro.....but it turned out they "kidnapped" me strictly for fantasy/pleasure purposes only and that they "were not going to hurt me". Turns out these girls were very into bondage. All they wanted to do was play out their "fantasy" and do it in real life. I just happened to be the one they caught. When we arrived to their "lair" one of the girls brought in a duffel bag and dumped it on the floor right in from of me. The duffel bag was FULL of ropes and gags! So obviously they planned to tie me up and gag me, which they did. Multiple times in different positions and with different gags stuffed in my mouth. Long story short I ended up hopping to a window while tied tight to a chair. I was also ball gagged and drooling all over myself. Luckily a neighbor saw me trying to sneak a peak through the blinds and called the police. It was super embarrassing when the police arrived because they found me tied to a chair with tons of rope and ball gagged. And to make matters worse, I was drooling all over myself. My shirt was so wet that it looked like I was sprayed with a hose or something. I drooled ALL over myself......UGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
Nigga please. :cmon: :facepalm: