Spics killing niggas california but not in chicago

LaDiezYOcho
associate

Re: Spics killing niggas california but not in chicago

Post by LaDiezYOcho » August 16th, 2013, 10:52 pm

First of you speakin on shit you shouldn't speak about, you gota big azz mouth homie

Dro7414
major
major

Post by Dro7414 » August 16th, 2013, 11:09 pm

FADEDD wrote:the black college student hipsters moving into pilsen. :lmao: :lmao:
:lmao: I gotchu Folks the hipster movement in Pilsen that I did hear about. :smh:

LaDiezYOcho
associate

Post by LaDiezYOcho » August 16th, 2013, 11:29 pm

U livin a sad life,made a whole bogus post about da brown, got a picture for his avatar of us,u go to sleep thinking bout us lmao,u suposed to b from the 100z lmao worry bout yo own race fraud,u prolly ain't from no were

Wild 100s Chris
superior
superior

Post by Wild 100s Chris » August 16th, 2013, 11:32 pm

LaDiezYOcho wrote:First of you speakin on shit you shouldn't speak about, you gota big azz mouth homie
wtf u talm bout spic, die to them racist taco smelling mexicans

_Venom_
underboss
underboss

Post by _Venom_ » August 16th, 2013, 11:49 pm

Damn, who let the 12 year old on this site? :cmon:

IlDuce
underboss
underboss

Post by IlDuce » August 17th, 2013, 12:34 am

18th and Halsted is a gay hipster hangout. With their tandem bikes, chuck taylors and skinny leg jeans, wallet chain wearing ass cunts :facepalm:

CalChi818
underboss
underboss

Post by CalChi818 » August 17th, 2013, 2:12 am

Wild 100s Chris wrote:this was intended 4 them california niggas

because they b acting hard but them mexicans b

whooping they ass :lmao:
lmao....this nigga is real mad at mexicans.....him and man of steal proabaly lovers....they both cant get mexican dick out their mouths..... :lol:

Wild 100s Chris
superior
superior

Post by Wild 100s Chris » August 17th, 2013, 2:27 am

CalChi818 wrote:
Wild 100s Chris wrote:this was intended 4 them california niggas

because they b acting hard but them mexicans b

whooping they ass :lmao:
lmao....this nigga is real mad at mexicans.....him and man of steal proabaly lovers....they both cant get mexican dick out their mouths..... :lol:

the only thing i'm lovin is when these spic

bitches be having my 13 inches of black cock

down their sewer rat mouth, bust on her face

and tell that bitch to go make me a taco :lmao:

ChiefMalikCrazy
underboss
underboss

Post by ChiefMalikCrazy » August 17th, 2013, 3:06 am

This must be roasting Cali week. Niggas been letting them have it.

LaDiezYOcho
associate

Post by LaDiezYOcho » August 17th, 2013, 4:25 am

U sound smart, haha u livin a lie homie raisin nuts havin azz nigga,real hard being a keyboard warrior,if u was a down racist I'd walk yo azz from 104th to 110, I don't c how u could piss any1 off no one take u serious,spik? So was it da folks or da kings dat got yo moms hooked on crak?poor cat a virgin on da real son

Cryptik
prospect

Post by Cryptik » August 17th, 2013, 12:52 pm

Remember wen dey killed king Kato outwest dem lords was begin fo peace wild Chris go talk sht to dem roseland kings ur lame as fuck here black n brown on dat same struggle blacks r da first to call fo peace if u really wanna go der Hispanic run da chi how u ask we run da drug trade blacks r hustlers No doubt but Latina r kingpins u ain't n da streets foo

robin hoodlum
underboss
underboss

Post by robin hoodlum » August 17th, 2013, 12:55 pm

Lords begging for peace? :facepalm: Didn't the 4ch kill Kato? I could be wrong about that. And Lords been beefing with Kings up North by Uptown

Cryptik
prospect

Post by Cryptik » August 17th, 2013, 1:14 pm

Yea da 4 killed him but da aftermath was least everyday da kings were shooting up Roosevelt n dey warrin n uptown dat not lil vill n dey ain't kill no1 like Kato since Kato was good peeps played ball wit dat nigga by 49 lotus koo broski even if he was a king niggas couldn't even hustle kuz king were reckless yea da lords called fo peace

G-Stack
underboss
underboss

Post by G-Stack » August 17th, 2013, 1:32 pm

I dont think that any niggas who get on line and do the race baiting diss shit is real niggas no ways. You can always tell at least who really be in the streets and who just be starting bullshit by the way they act on here. If Englewood and all this places is warzones and niggas is actively out here like they claim then why is niggas constantly on here? The niggas on here everyday or making topics like this aint the niggas in the streets for real dog. Niggas might be from the city or know certain shit but they aint active. If you gotta get on websites and dedicate thread after thread to call people niggers or spics then you aint doin it in real life. I can see how niggas slip up on here and say the shit but this obsessive bullshit some of these niggas be on you can tell that goof troops. Especially these niggas who be on here less then a month and got over 300+ post. But they claiming they in the streets.

But on some real shit I was just in LA and my nigga who a ECC broke it down to me. If you outnumbered then you outnumbered. LA is a majority Mexican city. Chicago is not. The LA mexicans are not the same as Mexicans who were born and raised in Chicago. 2 different lifestyles just the same ways niggas in Chicago aint the same as NY niggas. I went threw South Central and its like a 5-1 ratio but just like that he said blacks is in almost every hood. 1 block may be black then a block down its Mexicans for 3 blocks then the nixt block its blacks for 2 blocks. Thats how it is out there. I never been to the hood of Chicago for real but I have out Cali. Yall say for the most part South Chicago segragted while the North, East and West mixed. Thats how all the hoods in LA is mostly they mixed but Mexicans just plainly out number them. Its a numbers game and for the most part niggas don't bother each other unless they beefing. They still gotta do business together cuz where else drugs comin from and some fuck with eachother some dont. Not to mention alot of them Cali Mexicans coming from the border where it's real war. Los Zetas or them Cartels a wipe the floor with ANY gang in Chicago black or hispanic.

Wild 100s Chris
superior
superior

Post by Wild 100s Chris » August 17th, 2013, 1:50 pm

Cryptik wrote:Remember wen dey killed king Kato outwest dem lords was begin fo peace wild Chris go talk sht to dem roseland kings ur lame as fuck here black n brown on dat same struggle blacks r da first to call fo peace if u really wanna go der Hispanic run da chi how u ask we run da drug trade blacks r hustlers No doubt but Latina r kingpins u ain't n da streets foo
lords askin 4 peace :lol: kato got his spic head push back

roseland kings been in the same 4 block radius since 4 ever

folks would have been wipe they ass out but they pay rent

t0 the foes for protection :lmao:

CW
boss
boss

Post by CW » August 17th, 2013, 1:52 pm

loccincuzz wrote:
Wild 100s Chris wrote:
Realspit wrote:name a whole black neighborhood mexicans ran off. seriously, you know how fast the feds would be on them niggas if they were doin hate crimes to where they ran a whole neighborhood of blacks out. Obviously you dont know what niggas movin to the south and the antelope valley and desert for bigger houses on section 8 and lees black on black gang violence is, or mexicans movin into houses blacks leaving behind is. Blacks gangstas still put in the most work in LA. now that the majority of blacks live in west south central and theres more mexicans in east south central west south central has more gang related crimes and activities so you think niggas is not active?

this is cities structures changin blacks goin to the south, even in the bay where niggas run it and col with mexicans they leaving to the south, and mexicans and other latinos coming in with the thickness.

blacks gangs r movin in on pilsen so nah :lmao:

and albany park whites takin over

Humboldt Park is gettin took over by blacks :lmao:

I think Wild Boy Chris is afraid of the Mexican Mafia and Aryan Brotherhood aka The Brand,in Federal pens where all nikkas from every region is at,California gangs run the pen and thats the Eme and the Brand
CK everyday on 52 Hoover CRIPPPPPPPP! :shoot:

Cryptik
prospect

Post by Cryptik » August 17th, 2013, 2:05 pm

A Chris y u got so muc time on ur hands a Latina must've broke ur heart ol dick n booty ass boi a whole section of roseland is Hispanic only 4 blocks n dey still der payin taxes my dick where u think da Gz get der work from u dumb as hell lol if da cartels wanted dey have blacks killin each other n record numbers fo a betta dope price but ur only a shorty I understand wat can u expect fom a crack baby bastard child

Wild 100s Chris
superior
superior

Post by Wild 100s Chris » August 17th, 2013, 2:08 pm

Cryptik wrote:A Chris y u got so muc time on ur hands a Latina must've broke ur heart ol dick n booty ass boi a whole section of roseland is Hispanic only 4 blocks n dey still der payin taxes my dick where u think da Gz get der work from u dumb as hell lol if da cartels wanted dey have blacks killin each other n record numbers fo a betta dope price but ur only a shorty I understand wat can u expect fom a crack baby bastard child
we actually get our work from dominicans

out of ny :lmao:

fuck yall mexicans :rip:

Cryptik
prospect

Post by Cryptik » August 17th, 2013, 2:20 pm

N where do dey get it from not Africa dickhead either way ur money is Mexican money

Wild 100s Chris
superior
superior

Post by Wild 100s Chris » August 17th, 2013, 2:28 pm

Cryptik wrote:N where do dey get it from not Africa dickhead either way ur money is Mexican money
they get from the arabs and its a well know fact that arabs

r takin over the drug trade :tiphat:

allahu akbar :lmao:

the only reason spics r allowed in the us is

4 cheap labor aka mow the lawn and sell corn u taco

ChiefMalikCrazy
underboss
underboss

Post by ChiefMalikCrazy » August 17th, 2013, 2:58 pm

G-Stack wrote:I dont think that any niggas who get on line and do the race baiting diss shit is real niggas no ways. You can always tell at least who really be in the streets and who just be starting bullshit by the way they act on here. If Englewood and all this places is warzones and niggas is actively out here like they claim then why is niggas constantly on here? The niggas on here everyday or making topics like this aint the niggas in the streets for real dog. Niggas might be from the city or know certain shit but they aint active. If you gotta get on websites and dedicate thread after thread to call people niggers or spics then you aint doin it in real life. I can see how niggas slip up on here and say the shit but this obsessive bullshit some of these niggas be on you can tell that goof troops. Especially these niggas who be on here less then a month and got over 300+ post. But they claiming they in the streets.

But on some real shit I was just in LA and my nigga who a ECC broke it down to me. If you outnumbered then you outnumbered. LA is a majority Mexican city. Chicago is not. The LA mexicans are not the same as Mexicans who were born and raised in Chicago. 2 different lifestyles just the same ways niggas in Chicago aint the same as NY niggas. I went threw South Central and its like a 5-1 ratio but just like that he said blacks is in almost every hood. 1 block may be black then a block down its Mexicans for 3 blocks then the nixt block its blacks for 2 blocks. Thats how it is out there. I never been to the hood of Chicago for real but I have out Cali. Yall say for the most part South Chicago segragted while the North, East and West mixed. Thats how all the hoods in LA is mostly they mixed but Mexicans just plainly out number them. Its a numbers game and for the most part niggas don't bother each other unless they beefing. They still gotta do business together cuz where else drugs comin from and some fuck with eachother some dont. Not to mention alot of them Cali Mexicans coming from the border where it's real war. Los Zetas or them Cartels a wipe the floor with ANY gang in Chicago black or hispanic.
Damn nigga just wrote a NY Times best seller. I barely read that shit but at the end of the day it's all jokes nobody tripping off this online shit cause if you do you lame. And son you got like 1000 posts fuck outta here talking about who be real and who fake :lol: Niggas always gotta try to make they self out to be the realest or the hardest mufucka out. Old Socrates sounding ass nigga. :lol:

G-Stack
underboss
underboss

Post by G-Stack » August 17th, 2013, 3:29 pm

Yeah I hear you pussy. Except I been on here for 4 years and at the arts you lakes be on here y'all a have what I got by he end of he year so save all that extra shit you lame.

G-Stack
underboss
underboss

Post by G-Stack » August 17th, 2013, 3:33 pm

Dumb phone be spell checkin but at the rate you lames be at y'all a have way more then me by the end of the year. So what do that tell you you fucking peon. My 4 years to you niggas 2-4 months so who really be on here all day arguing with niggas and looking for co signs from niggas who claim to be on the same city but don't know each other.

LaDiezYOcho
associate

Post by LaDiezYOcho » August 17th, 2013, 3:52 pm

U fraud ass nigga my azz, y would it go from ny to chi,da numbers wouldn't make sense it's da other way around,look up how many Dominicans from the east coast have been popped getin tracked from borderline in tx

Wild 100s Chris
superior
superior

Post by Wild 100s Chris » August 17th, 2013, 4:00 pm

LaDiezYOcho wrote:U fraud ass nigga my azz, y would it go from ny to chi,da numbers wouldn't make sense it's da other way around,look up how many Dominicans from the east coast have been popped getin tracked from borderline in tx
:smh: our shit ain't coming from mexican :lol:

its from afghanistan arabs r in chicago hoods selling

that shit by the brick, threw liquor store, gas stations

and other stores etc

we don't need spics

do yo street research spic :lmao: