racine or hammond

prospect
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: RENEGADE AZTEC SOULS NATION

Re: racine or hammond

Postby RASN_EBKK » August 23rd, 2013, 4:30 am

MeMe wrote:Them Kings treated you Souls last summer, right there in that alley. You know what I'm talking about. He knows Cobras LOL! There's only one Son**! Oh yea, all this trick talk who do you know that's a Cobra? Monkey C or as every one else knows him Monkey D?? LOL! Speaking of SVL's too didn't that white boy KG get locked up for shooting him in the chest five times on New York Avenue? If I posted the article would I be as cool as you? LMAO! I'm having a field day with you fucking lames. Them Counts doing dirt?? LOL! Once again...NAME ONE NIGGA, ANY BODY, NUTRON IDGAF THAT THEY DROPPED! Let's talk the truth here and quit woofing like Hammond's on some shit. LMAO! Ain't no body scared of Hammond. Go to Lake County them Gary mfuckers be whooping ya'll ass, I seen it. Same goes with E.C., especially them West Calumet niggas. They stay treating them Kings from EC/HMD in the county....SEEN IT ALL!!!

P.S. EVERY ONE IN HAMMOND IS A TRICK!!!

Kkings finally shot 1 soul why waz baby lord wit a kking fakke ass nigga n why they ain't shoot it out runnin for they life's when that 40cal sparkd niggas got luckky n Thas it.. What bout b4 that when kking Chevie aka 40 got shot inda throat or Lil smiley gettin beat half to death or that kkrankk from 24th in black oakk Thas still on life support bitch n that Lil kking that got shot inda face on Homan ave kkrankks shot 1 soul n aired out my niggas cribs cuz they can't run up on shyt meme ur Lil green drop top gonna get rammed the fuckk up when we catch ya lil scrawny kkrackker ass n we gonna beat u to death lol.. Act like my niggas ain't kick in prides door n air out his crib while 50 waz rite there bitch.. Ohh n azk dat Hook c4 why he move out from Grover thought he waz a gunner didn't act like it when his crib waz gettin dumped on 3 times a day SVLKK get sum Hammonds worst n only Renegades RASN

prospect

Postby RASN_EBKK » August 23rd, 2013, 4:35 am

eastside13 wrote:
MeMe wrote:^^^HAHAHA damn this nigga from Hammond too. The Kings lost they hood in E.C. because it got burnt the fuck down and Holly**** and that other King flipped SVL. Oh yea what's dudes name again Manolo what happend to that guy? Why you on here woofing? Dude waited until I posted then came off the wall with this shit like I was going to be mad. LMAO! I'll tell you again I'm not an SVL. This nigga said the Counts in Hammond fucking people up. LOL!!!!! Name one nigga they dropped... :wtf: Didn't earlier you said you only know Counts you went to school with? So...you went to school in HAMMOND, or you just face book stalk LMAO! Next thing this niggas gonna say is them Counts in Steger be on some shit! :facepalm: So keep woofing buddy it's hilarious. REAL CHICAGO NIGGAS STAND UP!!! FROM THE EAST TO THE SOUTH IM OUT HERE!!!

:lmao:
scorned ass SVL right here.. why u so angry man??
its only a forum. not like your really out in the streets. lol at me being from Hammond
i know some Cobras too so now im a KC? dumb ass screwy rabbit. tricks are for kids. and Oreo lol

You kkno sum of the kking cobras you kno sunny money c.. He live in our hood folkks koo tho but him n his boys had to learn the hard way too but no serious beef started

prospect

Postby RASN_EBKK » August 23rd, 2013, 4:40 am

Meme 1 last thing n it waz recent jakkson Cz shot that kking tony inda dickk in his doorway but a new count trickkd on the shooter n they shoot at the SDz that r by hessvill

foot soldier
foot soldier
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: white collar criminal

Postby MeMe » August 23rd, 2013, 9:20 am

SDs?? Hessville?? LOL! They get no points for that. Fucking Hessville smh. And from what I heard they aint use no .40 they used a duece duece with the thirty. I'm talking about the shit that happened on Gostlin in that alley. Sonny C is a bitch by the way they tried to blame him for shooting that lil 26 in Whiting. He paralyzed now all bogus, that's the only action that I know the Counts did this summer by the way, the ones from the Slag by the way. And ain't no one on here a hook so keep throwing all the SVLKKs this way all you want LOL!

foot soldier
foot soldier

Postby MeMe » August 23rd, 2013, 9:20 am

And oh the Counts tricked? Damn, what a surprise.

corporal
corporal
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby eastside13 » August 23rd, 2013, 11:17 am

RASN_EBKK wrote:
eastside13 wrote:
MeMe wrote:^^^HAHAHA damn this nigga from Hammond too. The Kings lost they hood in E.C. because it got burnt the fuck down and Holly**** and that other King flipped SVL. Oh yea what's dudes name again Manolo what happend to that guy? Why you on here woofing? Dude waited until I posted then came off the wall with this shit like I was going to be mad. LMAO! I'll tell you again I'm not an SVL. This nigga said the Counts in Hammond fucking people up. LOL!!!!! Name one nigga they dropped... :wtf: Didn't earlier you said you only know Counts you went to school with? So...you went to school in HAMMOND, or you just face book stalk LMAO! Next thing this niggas gonna say is them Counts in Steger be on some shit! :facepalm: So keep woofing buddy it's hilarious. REAL CHICAGO NIGGAS STAND UP!!! FROM THE EAST TO THE SOUTH IM OUT HERE!!!

:lmao:
scorned ass SVL right here.. why u so angry man??
its only a forum. not like your really out in the streets. lol at me being from Hammond
i know some Cobras too so now im a KC? dumb ass screwy rabbit. tricks are for kids. and Oreo lol

never heard of him. ran into them at Refinery. i had gotten into it with a D and they were talking sports with me and my cousin all night so they checked dude. since he was out of pocket. so now i slam a beer here and there with them old schoolers. and this MeMe guys ia joke now he is dissing the Lords and netbanging lmao. :lmao:

You kkno sum of the kking cobras you kno sunny money c.. He live in our hood folkks koo tho but him n his boys had to learn the hard way too but no serious beef started

corporal
corporal

Postby eastside13 » August 23rd, 2013, 11:18 am

MeMe what are you? a Dragon than?? first you were all up on the Lords dick now your blanking them?? ok Tom Cruze lmao

prospect

Postby RASN_EBKK » August 23rd, 2013, 7:28 pm

To the Dragon folkks it's all love they show respect even with my past being on sum D blankk shit.. Them cobras that str8 but I don't honor them niggas they ain't no nation to me they be doing each other bogus.. I don't chill wit other mobs in the long run there's always betraying shit goin on niggas tend to hate.. It's Renegade to the dome Aztec Souls till I'm gone ebkk

prospect

Postby RASN_EBKK » August 23rd, 2013, 7:36 pm

Meme niggas ran up to box them niggas waznt bout that kking had a 22 tech my niggas had a 40.. 3 niggas wit a tech 22 wit 30 rounds vs 2 niggas wit 40cal stander 12 shots n ya guys ran off jump

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: Nunya

Postby STFU » August 24th, 2013, 1:12 am

Lol tom cruz :lol:

foot soldier
foot soldier

Postby MeMe » August 24th, 2013, 3:00 pm

This nigga mad as hell LOL! The refinery smmhhhhhhh why don't you drink it up at Small World or Papi Chulo's you scary mfucker. And I ain't blank shit I said throw all the SVLK's you want at me. LOL! It doesn't offend. Tom Cruze? pff your getting wayyyyy to corny for me! And this Soul's straight woofing. Hammond ain't shit boy just deal with it. Go bang in E.C. you might get some points. 40 cal's tech's woo woo woo. Ya'll had a .38 and dude caught with in the stomach. Wasn't no one trying to box it was 2 Kings, that's it. TRUE STORY! And Sonny young as hell how the fuck he in the Refinery?? LOL! WOOOFFFFFEEERRRRRRR...dude must know Monkey D, I mean C. :facepalm:

prospect

Postby RASN_EBKK » August 25th, 2013, 2:59 am

MeMe wrote:This nigga mad as hell LOL! The refinery smmhhhhhhh why don't you drink it up at Small World or Papi Chulo's you scary mfucker. And I ain't blank shit I said throw all the SVLK's you want at me. LOL! It doesn't offend. Tom Cruze? pff your getting wayyyyy to corny for me! And this Soul's straight woofing. Hammond ain't shit boy just deal with it. Go bang in E.C. you might get some points. 40 cal's tech's woo woo woo. Ya'll had a .38 and dude caught with in the stomach. Wasn't no one trying to box it was 2 Kings, that's it. TRUE STORY! And Sonny young as hell how the fuck he in the Refinery?? LOL! WOOOFFFFFEEERRRRRRR...dude must know Monkey D, I mean C. :facepalm:

Sticking up for your gay lover I see on nation babylords hookk ass waz with them kkrankks n we just open a set in EC ain't shit diff.. Nigga the east side the same too niggas out there ain't doing shit different only thing is out here everybody magged up ain't no 1 gun on the blockk n soul took that round like a champ waz out on the blockk dippin crowns the next day n pride ain't no kking he just a dumb ass Thas why niggas ran up on them on sum boxin shit it's all good tho meme cuz ill see ur dumb ass around slippin

corporal
corporal

Postby eastside13 » September 25th, 2013, 6:10 pm

RASN_EBKK wrote:
MeMe wrote:This nigga mad as hell LOL! The refinery smmhhhhhhh why don't you drink it up at Small World or Papi Chulo's you scary mfucker. And I ain't blank shit I said throw all the SVLK's you want at me. LOL! It doesn't offend. Tom Cruze? pff your getting wayyyyy to corny for me! And this Soul's straight woofing. Hammond ain't shit boy just deal with it. Go bang in E.C. you might get some points. 40 cal's tech's woo woo woo. Ya'll had a .38 and dude caught with in the stomach. Wasn't no one trying to box it was 2 Kings, that's it. TRUE STORY! And Sonny young as hell how the fuck he in the Refinery?? LOL! WOOOFFFFFEEERRRRRRR...dude must know Monkey D, I mean C. :facepalm:

Sticking up for your gay lover I see on nation babylords hookk ass waz with them kkrankks n we just open a set in EC ain't shit diff.. Nigga the east side the same too niggas out there ain't doing shit different only thing is out here everybody magged up ain't no 1 gun on the blockk n soul took that round like a champ waz out on the blockk dippin crowns the next day n pride ain't no kking he just a dumb ass Thas why niggas ran up on them on sum boxin shit it's all good tho meme cuz ill see ur dumb ass around slippin

they getting treated all over the place i heard

corporal
corporal
Region: North East
Affiliation: 74 TILL THE WORLD BLOW

Postby MidnightSmoke » September 27th, 2013, 12:15 am

whatubeon wrote:dont b sleepin on nem snbz from marktown

them Neighborhood Rollin 20 Bloods be posted on Clay st tho :2cents:

fresh meat
Affiliation: Aztec Souls

Postby A_HMDzWORST_S » November 12th, 2013, 3:12 am

Meme you a bord lame dickk riding ass nigga babylords flip floppin ass be grippin kkings and sgdz

Previous

Return to Midwest