racine or hammond

Post by IG Belden » August 14th, 2013, 4:23 pm

Who go harder?

WychMann200
captain
captain

Re: racine or hammond

Post by WychMann200 » August 14th, 2013, 5:39 pm

its hard 2 say goons in Racine Aint scared of cops & thugs in HamTown are quick 2 rob u

hiighassniigga
underboss
underboss

Post by hiighassniigga » August 14th, 2013, 5:48 pm

hammond easy

DerickRoejah
foot soldier
foot soldier

Post by DerickRoejah » August 14th, 2013, 5:53 pm

HammondIndy Aint dat bad itz mor relaxn ther Racine is alil mor intense

40 OUNCE FEVER
underboss
underboss

Post by 40 OUNCE FEVER » August 14th, 2013, 5:57 pm

IG Belden wrote:Who go harder?
Somebody who has never even been there will provide you with the answer.

DerickRoejah
foot soldier
foot soldier

Post by DerickRoejah » August 14th, 2013, 6:03 pm

well i been 2 both & i ckan tell u Hammond Aint bad like that even wit thos Ckhi mobs ther

40 OUNCE FEVER
underboss
underboss

Post by 40 OUNCE FEVER » August 14th, 2013, 6:13 pm

DerickRoejah wrote:well i been 2 both & i ckan tell u Hammond Aint bad like that even wit thos Ckhi mobs ther

You better keep them eyes peeled for Spanish New Breeds.

DerickRoejah
foot soldier
foot soldier

Post by DerickRoejah » August 14th, 2013, 6:29 pm

i Aint worried my hood LatinSydePiru is in da Dub & Indy we bout dat acktion my nigga

CW
boss
boss

Post by CW » August 14th, 2013, 6:53 pm

40 OUNCE FEVER wrote:
DerickRoejah wrote:well i been 2 both & i ckan tell u Hammond Aint bad like that even wit thos Ckhi mobs ther

You better keep them eyes peeled for Spanish New Breeds.
Tree Top Pirus be out there as well

LaDiezYOcho
associate

Post by LaDiezYOcho » August 17th, 2013, 4:48 am

Actually never been to Racine, but Indy as a whole is fucked its like a more broke version of Illinois

LaDiezYOcho
associate

Post by LaDiezYOcho » August 17th, 2013, 4:49 am

Indiana I b calln Indiana Indy kuz I'm lazy,my cuzins from Indiana always score on me fo it

MeMe
foot soldier
foot soldier

Post by MeMe » August 18th, 2013, 12:13 pm

Anyone whose trying to say Hammond goes hard, has to be from Hammond. You know how many mfuckers from Hammond I whooped?? Funny they all say they are kings from 99th or Bush, but when you ask the Kings from there they like :shrug: . Hammonds soft as fuck they are the hoes in Lake County when it comes to banging. Seen it personally. For Indiana banging the Harbor takes the cake, easily.

MeMe
foot soldier
foot soldier

Post by MeMe » August 18th, 2013, 12:15 pm

Those Counts in Hammond are lame as fuck too, Jackson St. LMAO! You know where some one might get their garbage can tagged LOL! The GD's are lame out there, the Stones, shit let's just everyone I met from Hammond is lame.

Est1992
colonel
colonel

Post by Est1992 » August 18th, 2013, 12:24 pm

EC AN GI GO HARDER GI MORE SO. GARY GOT LIKE 80 BLOCKS WITH NOTHING BUT EMPTY HOUSES .. THE ONLY REASON EC EVEN IS BAD IS BECAUSE IT'S SO SMALL EVERYTHING IS SO CLOSE ESPECIALLY IN THE HARBOR OPPS BE RIGHT NEXT DOOR AND SHIT LITERALLY BUT THEY STILL GET IT IN THOUGH ...BUT HAMMOND IS LAME NIGGAS OUT THERE WEAK BUT YOU KNOW THE KILLING PART NOT ALL BUT MAJORITY OF THE NIGGAS THAT ARE WEAK OUT THERE ARE THEM RUN AWAY NIGGAS FROM THE CITY :2cents:

eastside13
corporal
corporal

Post by eastside13 » August 19th, 2013, 12:37 pm

HAMMOND | One member of an alleged cocaine ring centered on an East Chicago street gang appears ready to cooperate with federal prosecutors.

Under a plea agreement filed Wednesday in Hammond federal court, Richard "Oreo" Vasquez, 26, of Chicago, would plead guilty to a cocaine distribution conspiracy charge. He faces as many as 40 years in prison if a judge accepts his agreement and guilty plea. Federal prosecutors have agreed to ask the judge to sentence Vasquez to a prison term near the bottom of his sentencing guideline range, which will be determined by the probation department.

Under the agreement, Vasquez would cooperate with investigators and testify for prosecutors in court.

Federal prosecutors claim one-time East Chicago political candidate Michael Silvas Jr. led the drug conspiracy and the city's chapter of the Spanish Vice Lords. Silvas and two other alleged co-conspirators -- Jose Almodovar, 25, of East Chicago, and Nicholas Ortega, 22, of Chicago -- have pleaded not guilty. Silvas, Almodovar and Vasquez are charged with conspiracy and drug distribution. Ortega is charged only with drug conspiracy.

Prosecutors and FBI agents have said the alleged gang members orchestrated cocaine sales between May 2008 and February 2009. Several reportedly were monitored by the FBI through a secret informant. Silvas family members have said the charges are based on misleading evidence from unreliable sources.

Shortly after the first set of arrests, Felipe Deleon, 26, of Hammond, was arrested and charged with offering to kill an informant who helped federal agents investigate the Spanish Vice Lords. He has pleaded not guilty.

eastside13
corporal
corporal

Post by eastside13 » August 19th, 2013, 12:39 pm

MeMe wrote:Those Counts in Hammond are lame as fuck too, Jackson St. LMAO! You know where some one might get their garbage can tagged LOL! The GD's are lame out there, the Stones, shit let's just everyone I met from Hammond is lame.
them Counts in hammond the only ones fucking niggas up. the LK's got snitched on by the svl and Oreo. so they shut some of 148th Oak down. the SVL lost they hood in Indy cause of Snitch ass Oreo.

MeMe
foot soldier
foot soldier

Post by MeMe » August 19th, 2013, 9:39 pm

^^^HAHAHA damn this nigga from Hammond too. The Kings lost they hood in E.C. because it got burnt the fuck down and Holly**** and that other King flipped SVL. Oh yea what's dudes name again Manolo what happend to that guy? Why you on here woofing? Dude waited until I posted then came off the wall with this shit like I was going to be mad. LMAO! I'll tell you again I'm not an SVL. This nigga said the Counts in Hammond fucking people up. LOL!!!!! Name one nigga they dropped... :wtf: Didn't earlier you said you only know Counts you went to school with? So...you went to school in HAMMOND, or you just face book stalk LMAO! Next thing this niggas gonna say is them Counts in Steger be on some shit! :facepalm: So keep woofing buddy it's hilarious. REAL CHICAGO NIGGAS STAND UP!!! FROM THE EAST TO THE SOUTH IM OUT HERE!!!

whatubeon
sergeant
sergeant

Post by whatubeon » August 19th, 2013, 9:43 pm

dont b sleepin on nem snbz from marktown

MeMe
foot soldier
foot soldier

Post by MeMe » August 19th, 2013, 9:51 pm

LOL Spanish New Breed?? In Mark Town? Doubt it, that's all GD's...and that's not Hammond, just another place lames in Hammond like to say they're from though.

whatubeon
sergeant
sergeant

Post by whatubeon » August 19th, 2013, 10:31 pm

u aint no shit marktown all mexican dey no blacks dere n it got snb set fo sho