toughest white gang in chi history?

sergeant
sergeant
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: No Friends

Re: toughest white gang in chi history?

Postby DOUGLASPARKK » May 9th, 2014, 6:58 am

I never seen an Unknown on 15th & Cal. It's GDz on 13th & Washtenaw where the projects used to be. They still out there screaming "1 tray or gun play." One of those buildings used to be Blue Five BDz.

Travelers on Mozart right north of the Park. SDz all down Fairfield / Washtenaw. If you gonna catch em at the park it'll be across from the hospital. 5-0 through there so much you can't be out to smoke a square without getting your name ran. That's what no one understanding when they say Cal aint out. I never dealt with so many police in my life.

superior
superior
Affiliation: Ghost Mob-CENTRAL AVE

Postby Greenghost2212 » May 9th, 2014, 9:01 pm

THE GHOST BROS DON'T BE OUT THERE LIKE THAT ON 15TH BUT THEY MOSTLY BE WIT THE CVLZ ON FRANSISCO. IT AINT THAT MANY LIKE THE CZ AND TRAVS. AND U RIGHT TRAVS SHARE MOZART WIT THE FLUIDS AND THE TRAVS GOT CALI POLK AND THE PARK I SAW MORE GDZ ON FAIRFIELD THAN WASTANAW AND ON GHOST U RIGHT BOUT THEM BLUE AND WHITES IN THE PARK SHIT WAS CRAZY LOL

superior
superior

Postby Greenghost2212 » May 9th, 2014, 9:02 pm

THEY CLAIM 15TH BUT MOSTLY BE WIT THE OTHER BROS.

sergeant
sergeant

Postby DOUGLASPARKK » May 10th, 2014, 7:22 am

Mel - did you go to the Cinco De Mayo carnival this year? Our day and that carnival always back to back. It's usually cracking. I always wonder if the Lords slide through too since they all right there.

Gz on Fairfield make sense. God knows they claim 13th only cuz of the projects (RIP).

Cal is the next hood to get gentrified and pushed out. That hood is the perfect little pocket. Almost every multi-unit building on California from 18th Place to Ogden and even a bit further up got renovated and rent went up. Bros love sleeping on Cal but at the end of the day the reason it aint as many brothers out as it was: 1. Police presence 2. judges threw calendars at every shooter and pusher from the block. One of the biggest busts in the Nation was on Cal.

21 likes to pretend they did that but let's keep it 600. The Deuces and the 22 Boyz can't make the same claims. They both got pushed back and confined. Hellzone and Cal still there and aint lost a block. That area will always be the Almighty Latin Kings vs the Satan Disciples.

I wish we could chop it up off here to be real I'm vibing off this but the amount of goofies on here is too much.

Hi Officers :killself:

fresh meat
Region: North East
Affiliation: Team M.O.B (Entertainment)

Postby Legendary » May 10th, 2014, 8:53 am

A lot of Chicago nations are mislead but from what I see from Peoples Nation Caucasian side is Insane Popes.

superior
superior

Postby Greenghost2212 » May 10th, 2014, 11:28 am

HAHA I FEEL U D IT IS A LOT OF GOODFIES BUT I AINT ON ALL THAT ILL SEND U MY EMAIL WE CAN CHOP IT UP IF U ON SOME REAL SHIT LOL BUT I DIDNT GO THIS YEAR BUT IT BE MAD MAMIS IN THAT BITCH LOL

major
major
Affiliation: SGDn 1974 SINCE DA GET GO! Oreo still rots n B.C.

Postby sin1077 » May 13th, 2014, 9:49 am

DOUGLASPARKK wrote:I never seen an Unknown on 15th & Cal. It's GDz on 13th & Washtenaw where the projects used to be. They still out there screaming "1 tray or gun play." One of those buildings used to be Blue Five BDz.

Travelers on Mozart right north of the Park. SDz all down Fairfield / Washtenaw. If you gonna catch em at the park it'll be across from the hospital. 5-0 through there so much you can't be out to smoke a square without getting your name ran. That's what no one understanding when they say Cal aint out. I never dealt with so many police in my life.

Folks I ain't trying to talk shit or nothing but unlike most these niggas going of hearsay and what mobs claim blocks I'm talking bout what I seen cause I be over there alot and I KNOW FOR A FACT they there. Thety're pushing that dogfood to all the mexicans walking over there from lil village. U might have seen em and not realized what they're on, I'm just asking cause they told me ya'll don't fuck with them just da BLVDs. Can't say much on here but 1 them UVLs rocks his hair in a ponytail da only niggas around there with his hair like that, and another a fat dude with short red dreads i know their names and where they stay but that's all can say on here. And as far as the Ogden Court G's on Washtenaw they were my niggas especially Buck fifty I was getting money with him in them hallways across da street from Mt. Sinai back in da day, one of the SD'z from 51st and wood lived there back then and had tagged up all them hallways with 51st n Wood IGSD tags perhaps u knew him. It's all good though I know we can't say much on here. Amor

SGDn Tk

fresh meat
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby Richtaylor » May 13th, 2014, 9:57 pm

Someone just put out a lil documentary on the Gaylords called Great American Youth. It's not bad, pretty good footage and some awesome interviews.

Great American Youth Documentary: Part 1

Great American Youth Documentary: Part 2

Great American Youth Documentary: Part 3

Great American Youth Documentary: Part 4

boss
boss
Affiliation: neutral

Postby Greasers712 » May 15th, 2014, 1:49 pm

sin1077 wrote:
DOUGLASPARKK wrote:I never seen an Unknown on 15th & Cal. It's GDz on 13th & Washtenaw where the projects used to be. They still out there screaming "1 tray or gun play." One of those buildings used to be Blue Five BDz.

Folks I ain't trying to talk shit or nothing but unlike most these niggas going of hearsay and what mobs claim blocks I'm talking bout wAcc I seen cause I be over there alot and I KNOW FOR A FACT they there. Thety're pushing that dogfood to all the mexicans walking over there from lil village. U might have seen em and not realized what they're on, I'm just asking cause they told me ya'll don't fuck with them just da BLVDs. Can't say much on here but 1 them UVLs rocks his hair in a ponytail da only niggas around there with his hair like that, and another a fat dude with short red dreads i know their names and where they stay but that's all can say on here. And as far as the Ogden Court G's on Washtenaw they were my niggas especially Buck fifty I was getting money with him in them hallways across da street from Mt. Sinai back in da day, one of the SD'z from 51st and wood lived there back then and had tagged up all them hallways with 51st n Wood IGSD tags perhaps u knew him. It's all good though I know we can't say much on here. Amor

SGDn Tk

What yr was the SDz claiming 51st an wood?

Last yrs 712 there were a few SS GLs and 51st n wood was one of the sets claimed.

According to them they had 51st an wood up until 91-92 at which point the mob split having some join the Bishops which would later claim 51st and the rest joined/started the Rebel Knights M/C still have a clubhouse near 51st n wood.

That hood full of ignorant blacks now shooting lil kids at Cornell park :smh:

lieutenant
lieutenant
Affiliation: Retired Folks UA, IG

Postby Stray-Matter » May 15th, 2014, 7:38 pm

Richtaylor wrote:Someone just put out a lil documentary on the Gaylords called Great American Youth. It's not bad, pretty good footage and some awesome interviews.

Great American Youth Documentary: Part 1

Great American Youth Documentary: Part 2

Great American Youth Documentary: Part 3

Great American Youth Documentary: Part 4

That is about 5 years old...still a good doc. A friend of mine Lil Duck is in it. Good Irish cat.

superior
superior

Postby Greenghost2212 » May 15th, 2014, 9:31 pm

THATS WHAT I MEAN GREASER WHY U COULDN'T JUST SAY IGNORANT MOTHERFUCKAS WHY PUT COLOR LABELS AND SHIT

lieutenant
lieutenant

Postby Stray-Matter » May 15th, 2014, 9:46 pm

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:THATS WHAT I MEAN GREASER WHY U COULDN'T JUST SAY IGNORANT MOTHERFUCKAS WHY PUT COLOR LABELS AND SHIT

Mel, how many post do you see on here about the whitey...cracker...etc. Greaser saying black should not get you wild out. If he would have thrown the n bomb..well then, have at em.

superior
superior

Postby Greenghost2212 » May 15th, 2014, 9:51 pm

NAW NOT LIKE THAT BUT BLACKS SHOOT KIDS JUST LIKE WHITES BROWNS AINT NO COLOR TO BOGAS IS WHAT IM SAYIN

lieutenant
lieutenant

Postby Stray-Matter » May 15th, 2014, 10:02 pm

I hear ya, I keep it simple like WC Fields, I hate everyone equally. Bottom line, you show me respect you get it back ten fold.

sergeant
sergeant

Postby DOUGLASPARKK » May 16th, 2014, 6:52 am

Greaser - 51st & Wood I would guess late 80's but if they saying '91 I could possibly believe that, because there was a lot of drama within our camp regarding a brother from there and the old man back in the 90's.

That area is all fucked up. 51st & Wood is ten deep on the block. All the OGs left. The Gz from down the street on 53rd be all through there. 50 & Oakley right there tho but the Razas and Saints just too fucking deep.

Sin - I wasn't disagreeing with you just letting you know what I have and haven't seen. I have given up on Cal. That was one of the most prestigious SD hoods. It's much the opposite now. When they hit the hood with the all those arrests and took down big bro it was a wrap.

18th used to be the HQ. The fuckery pushed most of the Chicos and white boys to 15th & Talman. Guess that's all changed now but that's one hood where no one gets love, not even if you from the set! Hurts to say it but fuck it.

superior
superior

Postby Greenghost2212 » May 16th, 2014, 12:42 pm

THE COPS WAS ON THE GDZ ON FAIRFIELD HARD TOO ON GHOST DAMN NEAR SHUT THE BLOCK DOWN THATS WHEN THEY MOVED TOWARDS THE PARK BUT ONLY IN THE MIDDLE CUZ THD BROTHERS GOT THE NORTH PART OF DP.

underboss
underboss
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: paper city

Postby hiighassniigga » May 16th, 2014, 3:17 pm

Greasers712 wrote:
sin1077 wrote:

Folks I ain't trying to talk shit or nothing but unlike most these niggas going of hearsay and what mobs claim blocks I'm talking bout wAcc I seen cause I be over there alot and I KNOW FOR A FACT they there. Thety're pushing that dogfood to all the mexicans walking over there from lil village. U might have seen em and not realized what they're on, I'm just asking cause they told me ya'll don't fuck with them just da BLVDs. Can't say much on here but 1 them UVLs rocks his hair in a ponytail da only niggas around there with his hair like that, and another a fat dude with short red dreads i know their names and where they stay but that's all can say on here. And as far as the Ogden Court G's on Washtenaw they were my niggas especially Buck fifty I was getting money with him in them hallways across da street from Mt. Sinai back in da day, one of the SD'z from 51st and wood lived there back then and had tagged up all them hallways with 51st n Wood IGSD tags perhaps u knew him. It's all good though I know we can't say much on here. Amor

SGDn Tk

What yr was the SDz claiming 51st an wood?

Last yrs 712 there were a few SS GLs and 51st n wood was one of the sets claimed.

According to them they had 51st an wood up until 91-92 at which point the mob split having some join the Bishops which would later claim 51st and the rest joined/started the Rebel Knights M/C still have a clubhouse near 51st n wood.

That hood full of ignorant blacks now shooting lil kids at Cornell park :smh:

blacks shoot kids :lol:

whites kill n rape kids n put em in their wall/eat em/have sex wit the dead bodies later :whaat:

would you stay yo lame ass in wisconsin. for the last time. you gaylords AINT. SHIT.

no one cares what you "used to have" or where you "used to be" cuz it aint there no more. fuck yo fireside camp stories.

you wasnt even out there wen gaylords really had numbers, you werent even born, all you get is stories from your washed up alcoholic cluck ass old heads who really never did dirt in the first place.

oh right. you sold an ounce of reggie and beat up 3 mexicans wen they were by themselves. i know thats yall defintion of "gang bangin". ol cry baby ass "why dont we go back to fists and chains and bats" lookin ass peon, cuz once yall started really gettin wacked yall move around. or you got niggas snitchin, writin books about it, and gettin accepted by the rest of yo weak ass nation

ay sin, folks, say one of the sgdz snitched on a cobra, pointed him out in court, yall gon accept him back in the hood?
lordmel wat about u? if a lord killed say, a gd or sum. n he pointed him out in court....how would that work out on the block?

fuck outta here greaser fuckboy :lol:

superior
superior

Postby Greenghost2212 » May 16th, 2014, 11:07 pm

I KNOW THE SHIT U TALKIN BOUT MOE NORMALLY NO BUT THAT WAS AN EXCEPTION THAT WAS HIS HOMIE AND SHORTY WAS ONLY LIKE 13 OR 14 But U WILD MOE LOL.

sergeant
sergeant

Postby DOUGLASPARKK » May 17th, 2014, 6:15 am

There have been plenty of black rapists, cannibals and genuine sick fucks over the years. The fact that the truly morbid names in history are mostly white (Gacy, Dahmer, Bundy, Albert Fish, etc) means very little. We can go a lot deeper if you wanna take it there.

Secondly, I think it was 3/4's of the murders in Chicago are Black on Black. The absolute bare bones truth is that most everyone on here that sees that goes "yeah! Blacks get it in" like that's worthy of respect.

Blacks will run around screaming Lords Stones & Disciples like LSD is an unstoppable movement and a demonstration that Rico, Hoover, Lloyd, Shorty (RIP), etc. were able to drop that dividing line and come together despite self-imposed cultural differences. I say self imposed because most of us, as gangbangers in Chicago, decided to distance ourselves from our own fucking neighbors! We created symbolism, bylaws, policies and traditions that would set all that in stone. In hindsight, there is no single action every took from the 50's to now that justified all this bloodshed.

So to get back on point. L.S.D. is both a shining moment and a total farce. The only thing that changed is the communities still get pumped full of heroin and crack, which you've justified because "fuck it, somebody else gonna sell em it" or even better that since they are users they aren't worth the respect regardless. When your OG's can't cope from decades of prison and violence, they turn to dope and you serve them too. And then you click up, break off into new factions and kill brothers from your own mobs left and right, throwing and dropping he same shit, sipping codeine (lightweight heroin) and chain-smoking blunts back to back to back. And if you aren't one of the burnt ignorant youth I'm speaking of but instead a card carrying Stone, G, Lord or Disciple, but you still contributing to the mayhem, you even worse.

All of this is blamed on poor opportunities and too much bad bloods.

If that's the case, look at a map and put a red dot everywhere there is a full fledged gang epidemic with folks dying left and right. You will put down plenty of cities but still have 99.9% of the country empty and intact. You honestly believe those folks are living pretty? No, they just don't use their poverty and suffering as an excuse to murder their own.

Wake the fuck up. Growth & Development, Don Dirky, China Joe... these are the brothers you need to be hollering at.

superior
superior

Postby Greenghost2212 » May 17th, 2014, 11:36 am

COME ON D MOST OF THE CRIME U MOSTLY SEE IS BETEEN WHO? GDZ AND BDZ WHO ARE WHO FOLKS MY NIGGA YALL GOT TO MUCH INTER HOSTILITY STARTIN WIT U AND 26 WARIN BACK IN THE EARLY 90Z AND THE LKZ FIGHTIN THE LCZ SHIT WENT HAYWIRE. THEN THE GDZ AND BDZ STARTED WHAT IS STILL GOIN ON TODAY. PRIME EXAMPLE NAME A BD U KNOW CHILL ON STL? CANT HAPPEN BUT WE HAD OUR DIFFERENCES WIT SOME TRAVS BUT GUESS WHAT ITS UVLZ CVLZ TVLZ ALL ON THE BLOCK AND I KNOW MULTIPLE LORDS AND MOES THAT OWN LEGIT BIZ AND EMPLOY A LOT OF BROS WHO OTHERWISE WOULD BE OUT HERE ON DUMMY. BUT U RIGHT THOUGH NIGGAS NEED TO WAKE THE FUCK UP

major
major
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby BeboDollaz » January 22nd, 2016, 8:39 pm

Too bad 40 oz fever didnt have thw kay rock acxount made yet.. He had to use greaser account to help fight his obsession with gaylords.

Pg 1 lmao this loser.

prospect
Affiliation: MILTOWN

Postby MILROCKZ » January 23rd, 2016, 2:36 pm

In his Two books Lords of Lawndale and Lords of Kilbourn, Rocker didn't name any rival gang members the Gaylords killed, But he did nme 10 Gaylords that were killed by rival gangs; 2 by Latin Kings before the People alliance, 1 by Black P-Stone Ranger after the alliance, three by OA's, 2 by SCR's, and 1 by Latin Lovers, and 1 killed by their own.

superior
superior
Region: North East
Affiliation: Cats Are Fucking Cute and Adorable Gang :)

Postby CryBabyAssNigga » January 23rd, 2016, 4:56 pm

got to be the Gaylords or the Royals or the Popes :tiphat:

captain
captain
Affiliation: 197

Postby Pookie.. » January 23rd, 2016, 7:52 pm

CPD

superior
superior

Postby Greenghost2212 » August 15th, 2016, 8:29 pm

ToneCityMackin wrote:
lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:AND I JUST CHECKED AND IT WAS BEFORE THE 5 SO :foh:

The picture in the links got the 5 on it and says "Strive for Five" what you mean "before the 5" lmao
you really gonna cosign KKK outfits/swastikas on a card talmbout "Oh it wasnt for blacks jus latinos"? LMAO

DUMBASS THE GLN WAS APART OF AN ALLIANCE CALLED THE UFO AKA UNITED 5 ORG. HENCE WHY THEY GOT THE 5 THERE. GLZ WAS REPPIN 5 BEFORE THEY WAS FINBALL. :smh:

PreviousNext

Return to Midwest