Extinct Chicago Gangs

captain
captain
Posts: 417
Joined: August 5th, 2013, 11:50 pm
Location: Ghetto Zone
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: The Ill The Dub The I The O

Extinct Chicago Gangs

Postby WychMann200 » August 11th, 2013, 1:20 pm

Ashland Vikings
Latin Lovers
Insane Deuces
Latin Dragons
Gangster Party People
Almighty Bishops
Orchestra Albany
Krazy Getdown Boys
Insane C-Notes
12th Street Players
Insane Popes
Harrison Gents
Insane Two 2 Boys
Almighty Brazers
Latin Eagles
Simon City Royals




underboss
underboss
Posts: 1058
Joined: April 30th, 2013, 6:38 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Extinct Chicago Gangs

Postby robin hoodlum » August 11th, 2013, 1:52 pm

Those gangs are active they just not doing anything, but then again what the fuck do I know :shrug:

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 3873
Joined: July 30th, 2013, 5:04 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Roseland's LochNess

Re: Extinct Chicago Gangs

Postby Wild 100s Chris » August 11th, 2013, 2:16 pm

if u don't have more then 20 active niggas in your gang

u r not a gang, and more likely to flip while in jail or prison :2cents:

captain
captain
Posts: 417
Joined: August 5th, 2013, 11:50 pm
Location: Ghetto Zone
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: The Ill The Dub The I The O

Re: Extinct Chicago Gangs

Postby WychMann200 » August 11th, 2013, 3:07 pm

those gangs i listed are actual extinct gangs because they Dont do shit i say that because it true they claim Nobody cant come 2 their hood but yet Everybody be in their hood i almost forgot Milwaukee Kings are extinct to they try 2 stay around by claimin insane but the Cobras Aint havin it :lol:

sergeant
sergeant
Posts: 307
Joined: March 14th, 2013, 7:06 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Extinct Chicago Gangs

Postby TreyJay » August 12th, 2013, 7:58 pm

WychMann200 wrote:those gangs i listed are actual extinct gangs because they Dont do shit i say that because it true they claim Nobody cant come 2 their hood but yet Everybody be in their hood i almost forgot Milwaukee Kings are extinct to they try 2 stay around by claimin insane but the Cobras Aint havin it :lol:


Dam so only insanes puddin in work is drains n cobras
I thought tha dueces was on it in some hoods?

captain
captain
Posts: 417
Joined: August 5th, 2013, 11:50 pm
Location: Ghetto Zone
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: The Ill The Dub The I The O

Re: Extinct Chicago Gangs

Postby WychMann200 » August 12th, 2013, 8:01 pm

TreyJay wrote:
WychMann200 wrote:those gangs i listed are actual extinct gangs because they Dont do shit i say that because it true they claim Nobody cant come 2 their hood but yet Everybody be in their hood i almost forgot Milwaukee Kings are extinct to they try 2 stay around by claimin insane but the Cobras Aint havin it :lol:


Dam so only insanes puddin in work is drains n cobras
I thought tha dueces was on it in some hoods?

Deuces still around? i thought LatinKings SDz GDs & Ambros took them out :lol:

sergeant
sergeant
Posts: 307
Joined: March 14th, 2013, 7:06 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Extinct Chicago Gangs

Postby TreyJay » August 12th, 2013, 8:08 pm

WychMann200 wrote:
TreyJay wrote:
WychMann200 wrote:those gangs i listed are actual extinct gangs because they Dont do shit i say that because it true they claim Nobody cant come 2 their hood but yet Everybody be in their hood i almost forgot Milwaukee Kings are extinct to they try 2 stay around by claimin insane but the Cobras Aint havin it :lol:


Dam so only insanes puddin in work is drains n cobras
I thought tha dueces was on it in some hoods?

Deuces still around? i thought LatinKings SDz GDs & Ambros took them out :lol:


From what I hear HP Latin kings aint really on shyt shyt its SS kings n Ambrose aint in HP again that's Southside
SDZ are supposedly up there kuz they war in with insane dragons n too my surprise herd on here dragons winning

captain
captain
Posts: 417
Joined: August 5th, 2013, 11:50 pm
Location: Ghetto Zone
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: The Ill The Dub The I The O

Re: Extinct Chicago Gangs

Postby WychMann200 » August 12th, 2013, 8:52 pm

TreyJay wrote:
WychMann200 wrote:
TreyJay wrote:
WychMann200 wrote:those gangs i listed are actual extinct gangs because they Dont do shit i say that because it true they claim Nobody cant come 2 their hood but yet Everybody be in their hood i almost forgot Milwaukee Kings are extinct to they try 2 stay around by claimin insane but the Cobras Aint havin it :lol:


Dam so only insanes puddin in work is drains n cobras
I thought tha dueces was on it in some hoods?

Deuces still around? i thought LatinKings SDz GDs & Ambros took them out :lol:


From what I hear HP Latin kings aint really on shyt shyt its SS kings n Ambrose aint in HP again that's Southside
SDZ are supposedly up there kuz they war in with insane dragons n too my surprise herd on here dragons winning

well North Chi is Mostly Suburban these days every hood up there is looking more like Pleasantville :lol: & u talking about InsaneDragons they might Not be as big as they use 2 be but they still tough as fuck they hold on they own they still go at it with LatinKings regardless of their size

sergeant
sergeant
Posts: 307
Joined: March 14th, 2013, 7:06 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Extinct Chicago Gangs

Postby TreyJay » August 12th, 2013, 10:55 pm

WychMann200 wrote:
TreyJay wrote:
WychMann200 wrote:
TreyJay wrote:
WychMann200 wrote:those gangs i listed are actual extinct gangs because they Dont do shit i say that because it true they claim Nobody cant come 2 their hood but yet Everybody be in their hood i almost forgot Milwaukee Kings are extinct to they try 2 stay around by claimin insane but the Cobras Aint havin it :lol:


Dam so only insanes puddin in work is drains n cobras
I thought tha dueces was on it in some hoods?

Deuces still around? i thought LatinKings SDz GDs & Ambros took them out :lol:


From what I hear HP Latin kings aint really on shyt shyt its SS kings n Ambrose aint in HP again that's Southside
SDZ are supposedly up there kuz they war in with insane dragons n too my surprise herd on here dragons winning

well North Chi is Mostly Suburban these days every hood up there is looking more like Pleasantville :lol: & u talking about InsaneDragons they might Not be as big as they use 2 be but they still tough as fuck they hold on they own they still go at it with LatinKings regardless of their size



THANK YOU!!!
THEY WAS NEVER BIG
ESPECIALLY COMPARED TO THEY OPPS
N I B TELLIN NIGGAZ THRY DON'T GET ENOUGH CREDIT

captain
captain
Posts: 417
Joined: August 5th, 2013, 11:50 pm
Location: Ghetto Zone
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: The Ill The Dub The I The O

Re: Extinct Chicago Gangs

Postby WychMann200 » August 12th, 2013, 11:07 pm

yea the DRagonS put it down on alot of mobs thats why alot of mobs be blankin them

sergeant
sergeant
Posts: 307
Joined: March 14th, 2013, 7:06 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Extinct Chicago Gangs

Postby TreyJay » August 12th, 2013, 11:29 pm

WychMann200 wrote:yea the DRagonS put it down on alot of mobs thats why alot of mobs be blankin them


My thing is ratio with kings is
Like 25:3 :smh:
Drs b treating dem niggaz

captain
captain
Posts: 417
Joined: August 5th, 2013, 11:50 pm
Location: Ghetto Zone
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: The Ill The Dub The I The O

Re: Extinct Chicago Gangs

Postby WychMann200 » August 12th, 2013, 11:31 pm

TreyJay wrote:
WychMann200 wrote:yea the DRagonS put it down on alot of mobs thats why alot of mobs be blankin them


My thing is ratio with kings is
Like 25:3 :smh:
Drs b treating dem niggaz

well the LatinKings are like the GDs they think because theyre a big that that they Cant be beat so they get lazy & snooze on their rivals Not knowin they rivals been Waitin 4 them 2 slip up & Now its catchin up with them just like at HumboldtPark LKs

sergeant
sergeant
Posts: 307
Joined: March 14th, 2013, 7:06 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Extinct Chicago Gangs

Postby TreyJay » August 12th, 2013, 11:35 pm

WychMann200 wrote:
TreyJay wrote:
WychMann200 wrote:yea the DRagonS put it down on alot of mobs thats why alot of mobs be blankin them


My thing is ratio with kings is
Like 25:3 :smh:
Drs b treating dem niggaz

well the LatinKings are like the GDs they think because theyre a big that that they Cant be beat so they get lazy & snooze on their rivals Not knowin they rivals been Waitin 4 them 2 slip up & Now its catchin up with them just like at HumboldtPark LKs



Wonder why dragon's aint really expanded
But they got they hoods on LOCK!

underboss
underboss
Posts: 1664
Joined: May 14th, 2013, 11:14 am
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: paper city

Re: Extinct Chicago Gangs

Postby hiighassniigga » August 12th, 2013, 11:35 pm

dragons aint treatin no kings :lol:

captain
captain
Posts: 417
Joined: August 5th, 2013, 11:50 pm
Location: Ghetto Zone
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: The Ill The Dub The I The O

Re: Extinct Chicago Gangs

Postby WychMann200 » August 12th, 2013, 11:37 pm

hiighassniigga wrote:dragons aint treatin no kings :lol:

well Dragons Aint that big plus its SO Many Damn Kings Aint no tellin from what part of town they will come from they ALL Over the Chi plus certain gangs have went extinct

sergeant
sergeant
Posts: 307
Joined: March 14th, 2013, 7:06 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Extinct Chicago Gangs

Postby TreyJay » August 12th, 2013, 11:39 pm

WychMann200 wrote:
hiighassniigga wrote:dragons aint treatin no kings :lol:

well Dragons Aint that big plus its SO Many Damn Kings Aint no tellin from what part of town they will come from they ALL Over the Chi plus certain gangs have went extinct


If dragons was like IGs big they would b a force nbs

captain
captain
Posts: 417
Joined: August 5th, 2013, 11:50 pm
Location: Ghetto Zone
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: The Ill The Dub The I The O

Re: Extinct Chicago Gangs

Postby WychMann200 » August 12th, 2013, 11:41 pm

TreyJay wrote:
WychMann200 wrote:
hiighassniigga wrote:dragons aint treatin no kings :lol:

well Dragons Aint that big plus its SO Many Damn Kings Aint no tellin from what part of town they will come from they ALL Over the Chi plus certain gangs have went extinct


If dragons was like IGs big they would b a force nbs

i think Latin Dragons should flip 2 InsaneDragons & make it Easier on themselves :lol:

sergeant
sergeant
Posts: 307
Joined: March 14th, 2013, 7:06 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Extinct Chicago Gangs

Postby TreyJay » August 12th, 2013, 11:45 pm

WychMann200 wrote:
TreyJay wrote:
WychMann200 wrote:
hiighassniigga wrote:dragons aint treatin no kings :lol:

well Dragons Aint that big plus its SO Many Damn Kings Aint no tellin from what part of town they will come from they ALL Over the Chi plus certain gangs have went extinct


If dragons was like IGs big they would b a force nbs

i think Latin Dragons should flip 2 InsaneDragons & make it Easier on themselves :lol:

Prolly

captain
captain
Posts: 417
Joined: August 5th, 2013, 11:50 pm
Location: Ghetto Zone
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: The Ill The Dub The I The O

Re: Extinct Chicago Gangs

Postby WychMann200 » August 12th, 2013, 11:47 pm

im still Suprized that Stylers are still around i thought they would be gone by now since they stayed small all these years they still cool with the MLDs to

sergeant
sergeant
Posts: 307
Joined: March 14th, 2013, 7:06 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Extinct Chicago Gangs

Postby TreyJay » August 12th, 2013, 11:50 pm

WychMann200 wrote:im still Suprized that Stylers are still around i thought they would be gone by now since they stayed small all these years they still cool with the MLDs to

:shrug: drs stayed small they still around

captain
captain
Posts: 417
Joined: August 5th, 2013, 11:50 pm
Location: Ghetto Zone
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: The Ill The Dub The I The O

Re: Extinct Chicago Gangs

Postby WychMann200 » August 12th, 2013, 11:52 pm

TreyJay wrote:
WychMann200 wrote:im still Suprized that Stylers are still around i thought they would be gone by now since they stayed small all these years they still cool with the MLDs to

:shrug: drs stayed small they still around

u got a point lol

sergeant
sergeant
Posts: 307
Joined: March 14th, 2013, 7:06 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Extinct Chicago Gangs

Postby TreyJay » August 12th, 2013, 11:56 pm

WychMann200 wrote:
TreyJay wrote:
WychMann200 wrote:im still Suprized that Stylers are still around i thought they would be gone by now since they stayed small all these years they still cool with the MLDs to

:shrug: drs stayed small they still around

u got a point lol

But then again dragons :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: a b

captain
captain
Posts: 417
Joined: August 5th, 2013, 11:50 pm
Location: Ghetto Zone
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: The Ill The Dub The I The O

Re: Extinct Chicago Gangs

Postby WychMann200 » August 13th, 2013, 12:02 am

& is Bishops really clickin up with Kings now?

sergeant
sergeant
Posts: 307
Joined: March 14th, 2013, 7:06 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Extinct Chicago Gangs

Postby TreyJay » August 13th, 2013, 12:28 am

WychMann200 wrote:& is Bishops really clickin up with Kings now?

Most Hispanic gangs grip kings for protection

captain
captain
Posts: 417
Joined: August 5th, 2013, 11:50 pm
Location: Ghetto Zone
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: The Ill The Dub The I The O

Re: Extinct Chicago Gangs

Postby WychMann200 » August 13th, 2013, 12:34 am

TreyJay wrote:
WychMann200 wrote:& is Bishops really clickin up with Kings now?

Most Hispanic gangs grip kings for protection

:lmao: Lame no wonder Ambrose is pushin them out

Next

Return to Midwest

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 77 guests