Black P Stones vs False Claimers !!!!!!

ChiefMalikCrazy
underboss
underboss

Re: Black P Stones vs False Claimers !!!!!!

Post by ChiefMalikCrazy » December 5th, 2013, 9:24 pm

Wild 100s Chris wrote:
ChiefMalikCrazy wrote:
Wild 100s Chris wrote:
Ancient wrote:What do you mean we? I'm from 74th and Phillips. Always have been. I'm part of the third generation of Insane Maniac Stones. I know exactly what you're speaking of with that "Over East" thang. The education is still lost. None of these new creeps off the 9 know who G Bull, Vonnie, LL are! Brothers(25-42) lying to them like we mistreated the Mult! All Is!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MX5Cc25NUPk on bloodstone :lmao:
:lol: Is this Chicago?
@cmc of course 91st eastside moes turned bloodstones :lmao:
I dunno Chris cause you be jokin alot :lol: . Ayo Ancient, these eastside Moes and is Bloodstone?

ChiefMalikCrazy
underboss
underboss

Post by ChiefMalikCrazy » December 5th, 2013, 9:25 pm

On Larry Chris?

Wild 100s Chris
superior
superior

Post by Wild 100s Chris » December 5th, 2013, 9:29 pm

ChiefMalikCrazy wrote:
Wild 100s Chris wrote:
ChiefMalikCrazy wrote:
Wild 100s Chris wrote:
Ancient wrote:What do you mean we? I'm from 74th and Phillips. Always have been. I'm part of the third generation of Insane Maniac Stones. I know exactly what you're speaking of with that "Over East" thang. The education is still lost. None of these new creeps off the 9 know who G Bull, Vonnie, LL are! Brothers(25-42) lying to them like we mistreated the Mult! All Is!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MX5Cc25NUPk on bloodstone :lmao:
:lol: Is this Chicago?
@cmc of course 91st eastside moes turned bloodstones :lmao:
I dunno Chris cause you be jokin alot :lol: . Ayo Ancient, these eastside Moes and is Bloodstone?

yeah those r moes turned bloodstone Real Shit

ChiefMalikCrazy
underboss
underboss

Post by ChiefMalikCrazy » December 5th, 2013, 9:35 pm

:smh: Wow, I thought niggas said there were no Bs & Cs in "Chi-raq?"

Good looks tho.

Ancient
boss
boss

Post by Ancient » December 5th, 2013, 10:02 pm

:lmao: @ Son. @ CMC. What'am Stony! Yall really don't want me to stop posting I see :lol: Man look'a here jack, Baby Stone was a handsome, very well liked Mob figured. That's why they named themselves Blood Stones. Just a name for Bro. He was a defender of the Fort, and wore red everyday(like me)! Had one of the most beautiful and well put together Mexican woman you'll ever place eyes on. His son look just like'em. Remember: the East is where it started. Naturally, guys come up with something they want to call their own. Small thing to a giant. Hell, Terror Town has Money Mafia, Renegades, No Limit, Apaches, Maniacs, and Kut Throats. Some sanctioned branches, some just clicks. If you inside the guidelines you straighter than hand clocks. Dig! No shovels.

Wild 100s Chris
superior
superior

Post by Wild 100s Chris » December 5th, 2013, 10:11 pm

Ancient wrote::lmao: @ Son. @ CMC. What'am Stony! Yall really don't want me to stop posting I see :lol: Man look'a here jack, Baby Stone was a handsome, very well liked Mob figured. That's why they named themselves Blood Stones. Just a name for Bro. He was a defender of the Fort, and wore red everyday(like me)! Had one of the most beautiful and well put together Mexican woman you'll ever place eyes on. His son look just like'em. Remember: the East is where it started. Naturally, guys come up with something they want to call their own. Small thing to a giant. Hell, Terror Town has Money Mafia, Renegades, No Limit, Apaches, Maniacs, and Kut Throats. Some sanctioned branches, some just clicks. If you inside the guidelines you straighter than hand clocks. Dig! No shovels.

far eastside niggas always out of da loop :lol:

Jiwe Penda
fresh meat

Post by Jiwe Penda » December 5th, 2013, 11:00 pm

@Ancient...The 2nd is never personal beloved..What ones mean by WE--meaning The generation and Era I come from dropped Our BOOKBAGS and forgot Our Lesson--meaning money,women and clothes became the order of the day...dig that ??...I'm intune with a few of the IM's that are from My generation....The Young God "Moezart" is cold on that one two though....

If it Be the Will of Allah--We will rotate in the physical Be Well..

KOK--Free Yatta..

Ancient
boss
boss

Post by Ancient » December 5th, 2013, 11:14 pm

@Jiwe. Damn! That's my Bro! It's a couple of us that's gifted in that area. Myself, Awall, and "The Grinch". I'm glad to hear an elder take responsibility and not place misfortunes solely on the backs of the youth(myself included). I talk to Bull, An-gel, and Space when I was a shawty. Charlie bought me my first wing ding/150! It was too big for my head and er'thang Surh! That's what's missing! On our mission for greatness, we do a lot of back sliding due to lack of knowledge and history. Ultimately Stone Love! Stone Run it, with no Love is blasphamess. What's a tree without the roots or a journeyman with no map? Two Tz!

Ancient
boss
boss

Post by Ancient » December 5th, 2013, 11:18 pm

I also know many from your reservation. RIP Sergio, Free Milli, Ra, Fila a few that I could put in. You know how we stay in sum.

619Loc
boss
boss

Post by 619Loc » December 6th, 2013, 1:22 am

chaser88 wrote:
Chi-Raq wrote:
chaser88 wrote:i aint stone n never claimed to be but lets put these niggaz to da test. click on the link, take the quiz.

http://www.gotoquiz.com/almighty_black_ ... ation_quiz[/quot

i got 7 of 10 right
:lol: cool cool now lets c if these so called out of town stones can do better than 70%
I am from San Diego, I am Mexican, I know nothing of the Black P Stones yet I got a 70% randomly selecting the answers :lmao:
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (182.18 KiB) Viewed 1498 times

619Loc
boss
boss

Post by 619Loc » December 6th, 2013, 1:22 am

chaser88 wrote:
Chi-Raq wrote:
chaser88 wrote:i aint stone n never claimed to be but lets put these niggaz to da test. click on the link, take the quiz.

i got 7 of 10 right
:lol: cool cool now lets c if these so called out of town stones can do better than 70%
I am from San Diego, I am Mexican, I know nothing of the Black P Stones yet I got a 70% randomly selecting the answers :lmao:

ChiefMalikCrazy
underboss
underboss

Post by ChiefMalikCrazy » December 6th, 2013, 2:15 pm

Ancient wrote::lmao: @ Son. @ CMC. What'am Stony! Yall really don't want me to stop posting I see :lol: Man look'a here jack, Baby Stone was a handsome, very well liked Mob figured. That's why they named themselves Blood Stones. Just a name for Bro. He was a defender of the Fort, and wore red everyday(like me)! Had one of the most beautiful and well put together Mexican woman you'll ever place eyes on. His son look just like'em. Remember: the East is where it started. Naturally, guys come up with something they want to call their own. Small thing to a giant. Hell, Terror Town has Money Mafia, Renegades, No Limit, Apaches, Maniacs, and Kut Throats. Some sanctioned branches, some just clicks. If you inside the guidelines you straighter than hand clocks. Dig! No shovels.
:lol: I draw. Key20 :tiphat:

ChiefMalikCrazy
underboss
underboss

Post by ChiefMalikCrazy » December 6th, 2013, 2:16 pm

619Loc wrote:
chaser88 wrote:
Chi-Raq wrote:

i got 7 of 10 right
Whoever created that quiz to begin wit is a str8 clown ON STONE.

Armando13124
corporal
corporal

Post by Armando13124 » December 6th, 2013, 9:28 pm

stones ar epussies just like vicelords and kings

Finball rollin
underboss
underboss

Post by Finball rollin » December 7th, 2013, 12:18 am

Mighty mighty Vice Lordz