Black P Stones vs False Claimers !!!!!!

underboss
underboss
Region: South
Affiliation: BLATT-BiLLYBaDA55-BLATT 9tekMafia N.T.G. 3.K.A

Re: Black P Stones vs False Claimers !!!!!!

Postby DEATHVALLEYMOB » May 31st, 2013, 7:24 pm

Chi-Raq wrote:
DEATHVALLEYMOB wrote:
Chi-Raq wrote:Keeta in the joint ..so Jeff Forts Grandsons and nephews running the streets ..
Flat out ..if you aint Fuckin with Amir thats a sitaution you gotta deal with ..

YALL CHI GANGS ARE BECOMING MORE LIKE CULTS

however you wanna put its positions and thats what its been about ..Thats why it b so many factions poppin up cuzz niggaz wanna be their own head!!

:smh: YALL MIDWEST CATS DOING IT WRONG WHERE IS THE MONEY MAKING ASPECT

prospect
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: neutron

Postby G Blood » May 31st, 2013, 7:29 pm

Chi-Raq wrote:Keeta in the joint ..so Jeff Forts Grandsons and nephews running the streets ..
Flat out ..if you aint Fuckin with Amir thats a sitaution you gotta deal with ..

Lol you see the hour.you fake they fake everything around y'all fake :behead:

colonel
colonel
Affiliation: Chicago (englewood)

Postby Chi-Raq » May 31st, 2013, 7:41 pm

o you think niggaz would war just to war ?? This shiit is all polotics ..Polotics is money ...

When you the Head ,you aint gotta answer to nobody and you set up your own operation and put niggaz in position ... when you not in charge you gotta get what is given to you ...

nigga itz money in this shiit believe that ...The feds claimed that the terror Town Niggaz was makin about 15k a day just off heroin , thats over 5.4 Million a year just off heroin , not speakin on what they was makin on Crack , weed ,Pills,Etc all the other shiit that was goin on ran by the Mobb...

Imagine being the Chief of a 5.4 Million dollar a year operation ,imagine your cutt ...

Im mean its dealers in the City makin weigh more than that ,im sure they were makin way more than that the feds never find all the money or never !!!!!!!!

superior
superior
Affiliation: Roseland's LochNess

Postby Wild 100s Chris » December 2nd, 2013, 6:47 pm

chaser88 wrote:
Chi-Raq wrote:
chaser88 wrote:i aint stone n never claimed to be but lets put these niggaz to da test. click on the link, take the quiz.

http://www.gotoquiz.com/almighty_black_ ... ation_quiz[/quot

i got 7 of 10 right

:lol: cool cool now lets c if these so called out of town stones can do better than 70%

8 of 10 :tiphat: i know my opp shit

superior
superior

Postby Wild 100s Chris » December 2nd, 2013, 7:05 pm

dat muslim spot in lon city :tiphat:

underboss
underboss
Region: North East
Affiliation: 2-16-19-14

Postby ChiefMalikCrazy » December 2nd, 2013, 11:06 pm

:lmao: :smh:

fresh meat
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby Jiwe Penda » December 3rd, 2013, 12:35 am

Salaam Allahs!!!...Only ONE Crown Prince and that is the Imam Ang-El..Only ONE Prince and that is the Young Chief Prince Keeta...The Imam has a lot of Family out here many he never met in the flesh..many claim this and that because of their birthright but don't come tight if it didn't come from the C.P. himself...La' Ones on tolly..Na'am Aki Ones will crush the folly We draw??..You Young Gods need not to worry about "bloodlines" because even "bloodlines" become courpt--Using a Good Mans Goverment to fool the masses to believe they are the ONE!!..La' Sir..The rotations of shiesty ONES drawing off titles to confuse the 85% is over (not saying the Young God that scribed this alleged demo is doing such)....Get taught up and not caught...All renegades, rebels and outlaws will have to soon submit or have their folly burst like bubbles in thin air..Understanding WILL be Understood..ya dig ?

PS. Leave that swine flesh alone ..
WAS M. Aswad Hajar Allah "Knights of Ka'ba"
SJP--Mecca to Medina :tiphat:

prospect

Postby G Blood » December 3rd, 2013, 12:55 am

Jiwe Penda wrote:Salaam Allahs!!!...Only ONE Crown Prince and that is the Imam Ang-El..Only ONE Prince and that is the Young Chief Prince Keeta...The Imam has a lot of Family out here many he never met in the flesh..many claim this and that because of their birthright but don't come tight if it didn't come from the C.P. himself...La' Ones on tolly..Na'am Aki Ones will crush the folly We draw??..You Young Gods need not to worry about "bloodlines" because even "bloodlines" become courpt--Using a Good Mans Goverment to fool the masses to believe they are the ONE!!..La' Sir..The rotations of shiesty ONES drawing off titles to confuse the 85% is over (not saying the Young God that scribed this alleged demo is doing such)....Get taught up and not caught...All renegades, rebels and outlaws will have to soon submit or have their folly burst like bubbles in thin air..Understanding WILL be Understood..ya dig ?

PS. Leave that swine flesh alone ..
WAS M. Aswad Hajar Allah "Knights of Ka'ba"
SJP--Mecca to Medina :tiphat:

Lol you don't know nothing as well. Stop it

fresh meat

Postby Jiwe Penda » December 3rd, 2013, 2:20 pm

@g-blood(?)....Young God I'am Who I'am and can say Be and it will...Where are you from ??..Are you on your Acts ? Creation is how long ? Have you sat at the feet of the Generals as a young boy ? Were you trained by Guerrillas and High Scientists ? Or are you just a computer freak geeked up off "Lean" Molly and laced weed..and live in world where "Drill Music" is the order of the day??..Young beloved We are here now all falsehoods will be crushed...Get taught up and not caught up.

SJP-KOK
M.Aswad Hajar Allah--

boss
boss

Postby Ancient » December 3rd, 2013, 5:08 pm

Sir, your positivity is needed, but falls short here on this forum. I am who I am, and what I'm not I'll never be. Question. You so righteous right. Ok. How do you stop this forward motion of negativity without physically defending the "Fort"? Most individuals that speak like you don't live on Phillips, Marshfield etc. Don't worry, I asked Ameena the same thing at the picnic. # No Answer. Young G !Two Tz! Righteously Representing Rangers! Once you respond, i'll read it, find truth or false, and will Not leave a comment.

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: G.W.A.#On Kewan$4.N.O.BLockHead

Postby BigFoe » December 3rd, 2013, 5:23 pm

props to the nigga who made this thread

but my only question is why you doin it ova there .. thats a private ass lil mosque thast prob why

but shit i had my EEID at TahW Heed thats a betta location in my opininon and noooo niggas touch that spot right there.. thts too holy .. plsui it aint even taht far from where yall at

niggas on hre dont know how linked we is under the 5 cuz they see the mateiral side of the shit we do... whcih is just one dimension upon which we do thangs

but lords, foes , moes we much deepe than that and niggas dont know how we really get it together certain days niggas dont even know bout at these spots and really get the spiritual side in.. some that no other gangs in the world do

i honestly used to get mad when iseen niggas with the loose lips talk bout shit in here like that

but nowadays i dont care cuz they can hear about all of it but they aint NEVER GON UNDERSTAND IT

only for the trues :tiphat:

prospect

Postby G Blood » December 3rd, 2013, 9:16 pm

Jiwe Penda wrote:@g-blood(?)....Young God I'am Who I'am and can say Be and it namedll...Where are you from ??..Are you on your Acts ? Creation is how long ? Have you sat at the feet of the Generals as a young boy ? Were you trained by Guerrillas and High Scientists ? Or are you just a computer freak geeked up off "Lean" Molly and laced weed..and live in world where "Drill you soundMusic" is the order of the day??..Young beloved We are here now all falsehoods will be crushed...Get taught up and not caught up.

SJP-KOK
M.Aswad Hajar Allah--

You know what this my last time on here I'm just going to sit and observe.

My Name is my Name!! If you're from Chicago you can just ask do you know a nicca named Blood? I been part and partial since 12. Standing on line most of y'all don't know what that is! I got Bricks from the fort before the romes destroyed it. WATCH YOUR MOTHER FUCKING MOUTH. All you young nigger think yall know something but dont know shit still talking like Malik on deck you don't know nothing. When chief was here he talked that way only to hide what he was saying. Talk regularly you sound dumb as hell

boss
boss

Postby Ancient » December 3rd, 2013, 9:29 pm

@G Blood. :tiphat: I know who you are :2cents:

prospect

Postby G Blood » December 3rd, 2013, 9:44 pm

Ancient wrote:@G Blood. :tiphat: I know who you are :2cents:

ALL WELL STAR.I never got a chance to draw from the name you got. But I never doubt your status.
I lost my old phone so I don't have all my # get the van# from one of the guys that will be a rap star (no niggers)

boss
boss

Postby Ancient » December 3rd, 2013, 9:56 pm

The only reason I haven't, is because I can't! I do very productive and positive things on a day to day basis. That also consists of enlightening the youth. I also have a responsibility to protect and defend, so I have to keep a little of myself hidden. I been typing on this site roughly 2 years now, and I accomplished nothing. I wasted valuable time trying to let people know common knowledge of Stones. I appreciate you greatly, but I'm done! This is the most interaction the youth have with the elders as far as building! It's a lil No Lem shawty on here too :smh: I'm tired of niggas looking the other way, and then wanna put us together. Peace Sir! Done.

boss
boss

Postby Ancient » December 3rd, 2013, 9:58 pm

Naw G, that's not what my Brothers call me just a screen name. First post explains

lieutenant
lieutenant
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: 4:38AVLN Hadari {92212 went Hadari 93}

Postby Lord Geechee » December 4th, 2013, 8:00 pm

TieSheik Fort Roberson is in FB Look em up bruh like 46 years old, he got all them Forts and sub clans as friends go check the Bruh out he cool People..... :2cents:

fresh meat
Region: South

Postby memphis901 » December 5th, 2013, 5:56 am

Its about a 100 pstones in memphis if that!! Sumbody tell me how to post topics so Ican expose dat murdamob dude

fresh meat

Postby Jiwe Penda » December 5th, 2013, 12:35 pm

Salaam..@G.Blood & Ancient....Pardon Ones understanding but things should be Understood...Ones speak(type) in such a way because the atmosphere that We are in--understood--We are not here for a pissing contest with the multitude..La!!..Pardon Us if nigga and muthafucka is not apart of Our language--Wasn't raised that way--No young boy over here beloveds Ones was chosen in 89 taught and trained by the finest--let Us demonstrate -- Gen.Ahbier and his Old God G.Cashus were Our Trainers and Teachers along with -- P.Akeem,G.Savance,G.Haleem,G.Akbar,Hafeez,Rasul,14k,G.Bey(PBUH) Jack Black Ashaukur(my Big Bro)...Ones is not a "Newborn"..
We are from the Moorcan Tribe--Free G.Yatta (That's Our Old Head)..

@Ancient...We were intune with many from the East--let Us demonstrate..Rip G.Louis and his lil bro Ant..Rip Original NL Mike T. and G.Bull -- last rotation We seen GB was in 99 we rode the iron horse with beloved--Rip Apache Donatello (My Big Bro)..Rip G.Rock (he was a good one)...Rip Charlie El (I liked his style)...The Only way to stop these killings and bring Salaam back down on these streets is if We take accountability and responsibility--this is the Monster that WE made-- The Imams Daughter is right and exact with the moves she's making....

No Self Righteous rap..Just Righteously striving to bring it back--

KOK--Morocan Tribe Free Yatta!!! Free G.Jahmu

boss
boss

Postby Ancient » December 5th, 2013, 2:34 pm

The only reason I'm posting is out of respect for you asking to communicate. I was real little when 14k Jeff, Popcorn, Bo made moves. Those Brothers are all Well! My issue is this; everyone wants peace, but can't receive it for one reason or another. It's much more difficult than you can imagine! It was a point during this war "We" didnt "hunt". It came to us so much the fire continued to grow. I honestly think we are going to lose large portions of our reservations if not the entire thing. Why? In some neighborhoods the Stone culture is not being taught by "elders" making it easier for outside interfering to happen with no rebutal. In the last couple weeks, I've stopped talking to a lot of people because they're not genuine! I hate typing on this too. Mainly because of the Mo's. No action.

fresh meat

Postby Jiwe Penda » December 5th, 2013, 5:12 pm

@Salaam Considered Well and with much understanding..Point is this is Monster that WE created..It's understood the pain and lose that the multitude endured due to the warfare. Ones is Understanding God years young (37)..We were chosen in 89 and had Laws to abide by but something happened in 94-95..Things changed drastically..the drug dealers HIGHJACKED this illustrious thing of Ours and used the multitude to shield their dirty Religon!!..You being from the East should bare witness to this truth...Na'am Akee there were Renegades among the crowd but those Ones were swiftly dealt with. WE are to blame for the Young Gods wilding like they are right now..they got some of this from US to certain extent and turnt up all the way to the max...Good example is this NL thang with these Young Gods..even though GB, Mike and the rest were wild they had to abide by Law..We Draw?...Ones can recall when We were called over east because of a demo with "O" and the IM's..Na'am they were wild but respected Law!!....Na'am Sir it won't be a easy thing to do but the motion is taking place and this is directly from the Imam..The Older Gods are back and are demonstrating..

Salaam to the IM's, T's, A's,JB's,Jets,PR's,GS's,Rack's and all that!!!

PBU--Duce,Bull,Mike,Lou,Ant,Ahbier,G.Bey,Tombo,Barney,ST,Randy,White Mike,Naru,Wajee etc.
Free Yatta,Akbar,Jahmu,Keeta,Sunee,Ashakur

Morocan Tribe---KOK

boss
boss

Postby Ancient » December 5th, 2013, 6:32 pm

What do you mean we? I'm from 74th and Phillips. Always have been. I'm part of the third generation of Insane Maniac Stones. I know exactly what you're speaking of with that "Over East" thang. The education is still lost. None of these new creeps off the 9 know who G Bull, Vonnie, LL are! Brothers(25-42) lying to them like we mistreated the Mult! All Is!

superior
superior

Postby Wild 100s Chris » December 5th, 2013, 8:02 pm

Ancient wrote:What do you mean we? I'm from 74th and Phillips. Always have been. I'm part of the third generation of Insane Maniac Stones. I know exactly what you're speaking of with that "Over East" thang. The education is still lost. None of these new creeps off the 9 know who G Bull, Vonnie, LL are! Brothers(25-42) lying to them like we mistreated the Mult! All Is!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MX5Cc25NUPk on bloodstone :lmao:

underboss
underboss
Region: North East
Affiliation: 2-16-19-14

Postby ChiefMalikCrazy » December 5th, 2013, 9:11 pm

Wild 100s Chris wrote:
Ancient wrote:What do you mean we? I'm from 74th and Phillips. Always have been. I'm part of the third generation of Insane Maniac Stones. I know exactly what you're speaking of with that "Over East" thang. The education is still lost. None of these new creeps off the 9 know who G Bull, Vonnie, LL are! Brothers(25-42) lying to them like we mistreated the Mult! All Is!

:lol: Is this Chicago?

superior
superior

Postby Wild 100s Chris » December 5th, 2013, 9:14 pm

ChiefMalikCrazy wrote:
Wild 100s Chris wrote:

:lol: Is this Chicago?

@cmc of course 91st eastside moes turned bloodstones :lmao:

PreviousNext

Return to Midwest