Black P Stones vs False Claimers !!!!!!

colonel
colonel
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Chicago (englewood)

Black P Stones vs False Claimers !!!!!!

Postby Chi-Raq » May 30th, 2013, 4:50 pm

If Your not a Descendent of The Royal Family(Jeff Forts Blood) you cant be a Black Stone Prince ..

Therefore any of you out of towners or local niggaz claiming stone if Your Chief not bloodline your whole Plugg is Fake !!!!!!!!

I attented School with Prince Amir Grandson of Jeff Fort ...these are his words ...
"Any righteous brothers/sisters trying to get in tune with self and the way of The Nation, are invited to engage in prayer @ 8008 west cottage groove every HOLYDAY. And please take note to the fact that the Royal Family only consist of the three men who head this nation, and their direct decedents. Anyone outside of that is considered nothing more than an infiltration of the last name FORT".

So Black P Stone is the Toughest Black MOBB to false Claim because stones really will screen the shiit out of yOu on the Bloodline alone !!!!!!!!!

fresh meat
Region: North East
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Black P Stones vs False Claimers !!!!!!

Postby paybaCC_A_Must » May 30th, 2013, 6:09 pm

fuCC pkiss stains

boss
boss

Postby Ancient » May 30th, 2013, 6:57 pm

Dude need the sleeves beat off his ass pronto!

colonel
colonel

Postby Chi-Raq » May 30th, 2013, 7:10 pm

??/ The words of The Prince Amir ...

The Stones have always been Bloodline in authority as far as i known ...

fresh meat

Postby paybaCC_A_Must » May 30th, 2013, 7:12 pm

Your all fake fuCC Pkiss stains

underboss
underboss
Region: South
Affiliation: BLATT-BiLLYBaDA55-BLATT 9tekMafia N.T.G. 3.K.A

Postby DEATHVALLEYMOB » May 30th, 2013, 7:13 pm

Chi-Raq wrote:If Your not a Descendent of The Royal Family(Jeff Forts Blood) you cant be a Black Stone Prince ..

Therefore any of you out of towners or local niggaz claiming stone if Your Chief not bloodline your whole Plugg is Fake !!!!!!!!

I attented School with Prince Amir Grandson of Jeff Fort ...these are his words ...
"Any righteous brothers/sisters trying to get in tune with self and the way of The Nation, are invited to engage in prayer @ 8008 west cottage groove every HOLYDAY. And please take note to the fact that the Royal Family only consist of the three men who head this nation, and their direct decedents. Anyone outside of that is considered nothing more than an infiltration of the last name FORT".

So Black P Stone is the Toughest Black MOBB to false Claim because stones really will screen the shiit out of yOu on the Bloodline alone !!!!!!!!!

:lol: U ACT LIKE THEIR CONNECT IS SENDING THEM WEIGHT

colonel
colonel

Postby Chi-Raq » May 30th, 2013, 7:19 pm

All i know is these are the words of on of The Princes ...

colonel
colonel

Postby Chi-Raq » May 30th, 2013, 7:29 pm

:shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

fresh meat

Postby 59Brim Eastside » May 30th, 2013, 8:00 pm

Brim to Stone

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: I Was Born In The 90's Fuck The 80's!!

Postby 1600NoGo » May 30th, 2013, 8:32 pm

I aint a stone but GDs is the most false flagged gang in the city

underboss
underboss
Region: Nationwide

Postby robin hoodlum » May 30th, 2013, 10:59 pm

GD and Kings and Vice Lords

general
general
Affiliation: Chi by way of Detroit

Postby tucifer » May 31st, 2013, 1:35 am

Chi-Raq wrote:If Your not a Descendent of The Royal Family(Jeff Forts Blood) you cant be a Black Stone Prince ..

Cottage Grove runs north/south, there's no 8008 west cottage grove, unless he meant 8008 south Cottage Grove which would be 80th & Cottage Grove

colonel
colonel

Postby Chi-Raq » May 31st, 2013, 6:57 am

tucifer wrote:

Cottage Grove runs north/south, there's no 8008 west cottage grove, unless he meant 8008 south Cottage Grove which would be 80th & Cottage Grove

yea thats what he ment , cuzzz i said the same shiit everything state to the lake is east ...we all know that

colonel
colonel

Postby Chi-Raq » May 31st, 2013, 7:12 am

Gd is the Most Flase claimed gang in Chicago and maybe the country ...

Like ive been saying forever if you have no governing body structure to draw from , niggaz cant prove your plugged thses days like with Stones ...

Thats why me ive always said if your under 22-23 years old , your Gd is suspect ..

I know all my chiefs from Bm> Gov> Regent>Co-ordinator ..

Govs - Heads an entie area - almost like a Governor of state who heads all the counties in the State

Regents - Are like Senators ..certain parts of the state they head !!!!!!!

Co-ordinator- he Just more so like the mayor he got say so over the town "which is the lil set area he was assigned "

Thats how old Gds will screen you ...and verify you was one of whomever
s "Guys"

corporal
corporal
Affiliation: GDN

Postby BrooklynGetMoney6 » May 31st, 2013, 10:57 am

:shrug: GD is the most false claimed cuz yall niggas give em so much to build off of

captain
captain
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Unknown

Postby BlockBoy » May 31st, 2013, 11:43 am

chi raq diss demo wass neva drawn which meanz iwouldn give a fck iuse to talk wit brothaz frm da chi er otha day matta of fact got screend a couple timez n yu right black5tone iss one of da hardest black mobbz to false claim if not dee hardest... but dat bloodline shxt if wass real iss outdated yu can run my pluggz frm va to dda chi n dass my validaton :tiphat: if yu aint stone dnt speak on whoz real or whoz fake.. & if yu stone hit my line moe.. if yu not mind ur bizz

colonel
colonel

Postby Chi-Raq » May 31st, 2013, 3:18 pm

You cant be City Niggaz ..cuzz the Moes in Chicago Praise Bloodline deep as hell

except teh Titanics ..and Bump J right manz Sly P had a spot for them ova east ...I know my demo my nigga

general
general
Affiliation: d:-\

Postby chaser88 » May 31st, 2013, 5:25 pm

i aint stone n never claimed to be but lets put these niggaz to da test. click on the link, take the quiz.

http://www.gotoquiz.com/almighty_black_ ... ation_quiz

colonel
colonel

Postby Chi-Raq » May 31st, 2013, 6:07 pm

[quote="chaser88"]i aint stone n never claimed to be but lets put these niggaz to da test. click on the link, take the quiz.

http://www.gotoquiz.com/almighty_black_ ... ation_quiz[/quot

i got 7 of 10 right

general
general
Affiliation: d:-\

Postby chaser88 » May 31st, 2013, 6:34 pm

Chi-Raq wrote:
chaser88 wrote:i aint stone n never claimed to be but lets put these niggaz to da test. click on the link, take the quiz.

i got 7 of 10 right

:lol: cool cool now lets c if these so called out of town stones can do better than 70%

underboss
underboss

Postby DEATHVALLEYMOB » May 31st, 2013, 6:43 pm

CHI MOBS BECOMING LIKE CULTS.. WHERE IS THE MONEY MAKING ASPECT? :shrug:

prospect
Affiliation: neutron

Postby G Blood » May 31st, 2013, 7:05 pm

chaser88 wrote:
Chi-Raq wrote:
chaser88 wrote:i aint stone n never claimed to be but lets put these niggaz to da test. click on the link, take the quiz.

i got 7 of 10 right

:lol: cool cool now lets c if these so called out of town stones can do better than 70%

First most likely they know better than YOU we have nothing to with a cane. Now ketta can't do nothing with out chief order. Now all y'all fake if you want to know the truth. You can't be a stone if you haven't went threw the G's even if born in. Now fu*k your quiz and all the fake azz stones on here. That little Boy going to get his self hurt spreading this bull know lie

colonel
colonel

Postby Chi-Raq » May 31st, 2013, 7:11 pm

Keeta in the joint ..so Jeff Forts Grandsons and nephews running the streets ..
Flat out ..if you aint Fuckin with Amir thats a sitaution you gotta deal with ..

underboss
underboss

Postby DEATHVALLEYMOB » May 31st, 2013, 7:13 pm

Chi-Raq wrote:Keeta in the joint ..so Jeff Forts Grandsons and nephews running the streets ..
Flat out ..if you aint Fuckin with Amir thats a sitaution you gotta deal with ..

YALL CHI GANGS ARE BECOMING MORE LIKE CULTS

colonel
colonel

Postby Chi-Raq » May 31st, 2013, 7:16 pm

DEATHVALLEYMOB wrote:
Chi-Raq wrote:Keeta in the joint ..so Jeff Forts Grandsons and nephews running the streets ..

YALL CHI GANGS ARE BECOMING MORE LIKE CULTS

however you wanna put its positions and thats what its been about ..Thats why it b so many factions poppin up cuzz niggaz wanna be their own head!!

Next

Return to Midwest