Vice Lords now in Riis park area???

Allinyourhood
underboss
underboss

Re: Vice Lords now in Riis park area???

Post by Allinyourhood » April 17th, 2013, 6:33 pm

40 OUNCE FEVER wrote:
lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:HAHA GOOFY ASS MK I TRAVEL THROUGH RIIS DAILY NOT TO MENTION MY PEOPLE RIGHT ON NORTH AVE AINT SHIT BUT A 5 10 MIN WALK TO ALL U NIGGAS LOL AND THE MLDZ DONT RUN SHIT EITHER THE MKZ TREAT THE IGZ ON BELDEN THE IGZ TREAT THE MLDZ AND THE MLDZ TREAT THE MKZ A BIG GOOFY ASS CIRCLE LOL
The MK's treat the IG's

The IG's treat the MLD's

And the MLD's treat the MK'S

Talk about a shit circle of confusion. :shrug:
In the end the MLD and AIG treat the mkz in the county or joint cause then the mkz swing on both dem nations nuts to survive in there like washing they socks or wringing they under wears for them.
I seen it personally when I was locked up this mk name junior was always last on the chow line and was even begging the Latin folks for aid and commonsarie cause his mk never sent money.

RIIS PARK KINGZ
captain
captain

Post by RIIS PARK KINGZ » April 17th, 2013, 8:37 pm

Allinyourhood wrote:
40 OUNCE FEVER wrote:
lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:HAHA GOOFY ASS MK I TRAVEL THROUGH RIIS DAILY NOT TO MENTION MY PEOPLE RIGHT ON NORTH AVE AINT SHIT BUT A 5 10 MIN WALK TO ALL U NIGGAS LOL AND THE MLDZ DONT RUN SHIT EITHER THE MKZ TREAT THE IGZ ON BELDEN THE IGZ TREAT THE MLDZ AND THE MLDZ TREAT THE MKZ A BIG GOOFY ASS CIRCLE LOL
The MK's treat the IG's

The IG's treat the MLD's

In the end the MLD and AIG treat the mkz in the county or joint cause then the mkz swing on both dem nations nuts to survive in there like washing they socks or wringing they under wears for them.
I seen it personally when I was locked up this mk name junior was always last on the chow line and was even begging the Latin folks for aid and commonsarie cause his mk never sent money.

NOBODY TREATING US U HOE AZZ NIGKA

WE TOOK BELDON CITY FROM DA GUMBALLZ

MLDZ DONT WANT IT THEY ON SOUTH END OF FULLY SCARED TO KUM AT US PIMP AZZ MKZ

EVERYBODY AROUND DA AREA JUS SIMPLY WEAK

DA SGDZ DOE ARE STR8 WITH US

FUK DA WORLD NIGKA MKN TO DA END

NightTime
major
major

Post by NightTime » April 17th, 2013, 9:29 pm

RIIS PARK KINGZ wrote:
Allinyourhood wrote:
40 OUNCE FEVER wrote:
The MK's treat the IG's

The IG's treat the MLD's

NOBODY TREATING US U HOE AZZ NIGKA

WE TOOK BELDON CITY FROM DA GUMBALLZ

MLDZ DONT WANT IT THEY ON SOUTH END OF FULLY SCARED TO KUM AT US PIMP AZZ MKZ

EVERYBODY AROUND DA AREA JUS SIMPLY WEAK

DA SGDZ DOE ARE STR8 WITH US

FUK DA WORLD NIGKA MKN TO DA END

every Mk tag or shit ive seen on da net(saying it like dat kuz im from southside) I always see em dissin sypoz and sayin donutz haha daz a trip tho I didn't even know sgdz waz out there

northpole69
underboss
underboss

Post by northpole69 » April 17th, 2013, 11:18 pm

DAT SHIT BOGUS . YO OWN GANG DONT EVEN SEND U FUCKIN AT LEAST 20 DOLLARS A MONTH . RIIS PARK DIDNT EVEN DENY THAT THEY DIDNT SEND JUNIOR COMISSARY EITHER :wtf:

Allinyourhood
underboss
underboss

Post by Allinyourhood » April 18th, 2013, 2:46 pm

northpole69 wrote:DAT SHIT BOGUS . YO OWN GANG DONT EVEN SEND U FUCKIN AT LEAST 20 DOLLARS A MONTH . RIIS PARK DIDNT EVEN DENY THAT THEY DIDNT SEND JUNIOR COMISSARY EITHER :wtf:
Yea you see that bitch made mk not even deny that .lmao they some lames on the real action like they on money , if you look at 1 of they YouTube videos in they hood all dem rocking white or black plain T, s from Walmart .they just a bunch of bum ass window shoppers lmao can't even send mk junior $20 that's fucked up and get this he was borrowing his cellys sandals to go take a shower for a month and that Latin folk was a LA raza.

Dro7414
major
major

Post by Dro7414 » April 18th, 2013, 3:20 pm

Allinyourhood wrote:
northpole69 wrote:DAT SHIT BOGUS . YO OWN GANG DONT EVEN SEND U FUCKIN AT LEAST 20 DOLLARS A MONTH . RIIS PARK DIDNT EVEN DENY THAT THEY DIDNT SEND JUNIOR COMISSARY EITHER :wtf:
Yea you see that bitch made mk not even deny that .lmao they some lames on the real action like they on money , if you look at 1 of they YouTube videos in they hood all dem rocking white or black plain T, s from Walmart .they just a bunch of bum ass window shoppers lmao can't even send mk junior $20 that's fucked up and get this he was borrowing his cellys sandals to go take a shower for a month and that Latin folk was a LA raza.
:lmao: Dat shit is beyond fuckin ridiculous nigga borrowin anotha nigga's sandals. :lmao:

RIIS PARK KINGZ
captain
captain

Post by RIIS PARK KINGZ » April 19th, 2013, 12:24 pm

U NIGKAZ DUM AS FUK IF U THINK DAT NIGKA ALLINYOHOOD IS SERIOUS

HE A STORY TELLA SAYIN BULL SHYTE ON DIS NET

I CUD TELL MOST U BYTCHZ AINT REAL

FUK U NIGKAZ EBK

MILWAUKEE KINGZ WORLD RIIS PARK FINEST

Allinyourhood
underboss
underboss

Post by Allinyourhood » April 20th, 2013, 2:35 pm

RIIS PARK KINGZ wrote:U NIGKAZ DUM AS FUK IF U THINK DAT NIGKA ALLINYOHOOD IS SERIOUS

HE A STORY TELLA SAYIN BULL SHYTE ON DIS NET

I CUD TELL MOST U BYTCHZ AINT REAL

FUK U NIGKAZ EBK

MILWAUKEE KINGZ WORLD RIIS PARK FINEST
Stfu stupid face !!! You just mad cause I exposed your teenage mutant ninja turtle crew for being weak when you on here action like ya a major factor on the streets when in reality ya just an almost extinct crew and kiss ass to the SGD for help to survive and by letting them take blocks in ya lil land.wait till they turn on ya and take over all of Riis park when they unite with they MLD cuzzins.

RPJ
foot soldier
foot soldier

Post by RPJ » December 29th, 2013, 5:12 pm

It only makes sense that the VLs are moving in by Riis. Its only a matter of time before they own it. Blacks are moving farther north everyday pushing out the mexicans. Blacks are simply doing to the spanish what they did to us Whites in the Riis Park area in the late 80s, pushing um out.

RIIS PARK KINGZ
captain
captain

Post by RIIS PARK KINGZ » December 30th, 2013, 12:22 pm

RPJ wrote:It only makes sense that the VLs are moving in by Riis. Its only a matter of time before they own it. Blacks are moving farther north everyday pushing out the mexicans. Blacks are simply doing to the spanish what they did to us Whites in the Riis Park area in the late 80s, pushing um out.
BLACKS NEVA TAKN MY HOOD AWAY VICEHOE KILLA

MKN RUN RIIS PARK EBK NIGKA

CK IGK LBK LPK 4K LBK MLDK FSK LSK LRZK

Greenghost2212
superior
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » December 30th, 2013, 12:28 pm

HAHAHHAHAHAH :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: YO BITCH ASS DONT EVEN BELIEVE WHAT YO FAT ASS FINGERS TYPE :killself:

RPJ
foot soldier
foot soldier

Post by RPJ » December 30th, 2013, 12:30 pm

RIIS PARK KINGZ wrote:
RPJ wrote:It only makes sense that the VLs are moving in by Riis. Its only a matter of time before they own it. Blacks are moving farther north everyday pushing out the mexicans. Blacks are simply doing to the spanish what they did to us Whites in the Riis Park area in the late 80s, pushing um out.
BLACKS NEVA TAKN MY HOOD AWAY VICEHOE KILLA

MKN RUN RIIS PARK EBK NIGKA

CK IGK LBK LPK 4K LBK MLDK FSK LSK LRZK
We said the same shit about Riis Pk 20 years ago. Spanish took it over regardless of what said and did. Same will happen to you guys. Blacks are moving farther north every day

Greasers712
boss
boss

Post by Greasers712 » December 30th, 2013, 12:32 pm

:2cents: :2cents:

Real talk J...

When I was hanging at Sayre Park I was asking the Bros whats with all the Blacks living around here cause I thought it was traditionally a White neighborhood especially with it being right next to Elmwood Park and all and they said its just another part of Chicagos gentrification..

Ohh yeh we had a MK out here that was plugged through RIIS and he went to the joint and came out reppin MLD :lmao:

Greenghost2212
superior
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » December 30th, 2013, 12:36 pm

SHIT WE RIGHT ACROSS THE FUCKIN BRIDGE ON CENTRAL AUSTIN STARTS ON BLOOMINGDALE COMIN BACK FROM RIIS AND AUSTIN GETTIN CROWDED ON GHOST WE ALREADY IN MAYWOOD BELLWOOD AND OAK PARK AND WE ALREADY GOT HEADS IN PROSSER STIMETIZ FORMAN AND A COUPLE OTHERS.

RPJ
foot soldier
foot soldier

Post by RPJ » December 30th, 2013, 12:50 pm

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:SHIT WE RIGHT ACROSS THE FUCKIN BRIDGE ON CENTRAL AUSTIN STARTS ON BLOOMINGDALE COMIN BACK FROM RIIS AND AUSTIN GETTIN CROWDED ON GHOST WE ALREADY IN MAYWOOD BELLWOOD AND OAK PARK AND WE ALREADY GOT HEADS IN PROSSER STIMETIZ FORMAN AND A COUPLE OTHERS.
Back in my day you all were across the bridge and thats it. I remember the first time i drove across it, i was like wtf, one side of the bridge you have Hanson Park, all nice and clean, go over the bridge, it looked like a bombed out 3rd world country. If the beaners wanna deny you all are moving forward, let um. Rude awaking one day

Greenghost2212
superior
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » January 14th, 2014, 5:17 pm

I DON'T KNOW BOUT THE 3RD WORLD COUNTRY SHIT CUZ WE ALWAYS HAD GOOD CRIBS ON PARK SIDE

logansquare101
fresh meat

Post by logansquare101 » January 14th, 2014, 9:55 pm

I live by riis park an steinmetz has a dozen or so vl in there who walk home from hs an never seen them get any trouble from Ds from md or mks or IGs seen the Ds ignore them an chase that rammer the IGs have though from the school when i pick my brother up lol

Greenghost2212
superior
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » January 14th, 2014, 11:26 pm

EXACTLY MY NIGGA LOL SHIT BACK WHEN I WAS IN HS I WENT TO AMUNDSEN BUT PERSONALLY KNEW ABOUT 20 LORDS AND 4Z THAT WENT THERE FROM THE HOOD OR BY RIIS SHIT I HAD A BITCH WHO STAYED BY MOODY LOL

Dro7414
major
major

Post by Dro7414 » January 15th, 2014, 11:20 am

logansquare101 wrote:I live by riis park an steinmetz has a dozen or so vl in there who walk home from hs an never seen them get any trouble from Ds from md or mks or IGs seen the Ds ignore them an chase that rammer the IGs have though from the school when i pick my brother up lol
Shit I was gonna say back when I was in high school I lived by Riis & I used 2 take the Narraganset bus & I remember seein a helluva lot more thatn just 12 Lords them niggas was deep at Steinmetz. 1 time I was comin back 2 the crib from school & the bus stopped by Steinmetz & them niggas flooded the bus it was full from front 2 back. I was only a freshman 2 so needless 2 say it wasn't the most comfortable bus ride I ever took :lol:

hiighassniigga
underboss
underboss

Post by hiighassniigga » January 15th, 2014, 11:30 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

dont no riis park niggas wit it wit any west side niggas, wen the last time somebody died over there? and most likely it was a mk :lmao:

riis park fell off in 2007 :cmon: that hol area weak as fuck now ion care wat yall niggas bang yall aint droppin bodies n maniacs was givin it to yall mks dont even try to go there the only reason yall got problems wit em is cuz they keep wackin yall :lmao:

i remember MMKz nigga n i remember swift :lmao: