Vice Lords now in Riis park area???

underboss
underboss
Location: Insane Latino Brothers Organization.....KBst.....EvilSide
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: EVIL5IDE IN5ANE

Re: Vice Lords now in Riis park area???

Postby Allinyourhood » January 27th, 2014, 2:42 pm

So basicically this topic proved the MKKz are going extinct within 2 years and are currently the weakest mob on the northwest side right under the royals and Ashland Vikings.
Also the sgdz are right next to their hood now and will eventually take the monks hood once the SGD hooks up with their cousins the MLDz from MDst.
Them MKz will probably flip Imperial gangsters or S4ch .

underboss
underboss

Postby Allinyourhood » January 27th, 2014, 2:44 pm

Allinyourhood wrote:So basicically this topic proved the MKKz are going extinct within 2 years and are currently the weakest mob on the northwest side right under the royals and Ashland Vikings.
Also the sgdz are right next to their hood now and will eventually take the monks hood once the SGD hooks up with their cousins the MLDz from MDst.

Monks= mokos= MKz

major
major
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby Dro7414 » January 27th, 2014, 2:58 pm

Allinyourhood wrote:
Allinyourhood wrote:So basicically this topic proved the MKKz are going extinct within 2 years and are currently the weakest mob on the northwest side right under the royals and Ashland Vikings.

Monks= mokos= MKz

@Allinyourhood sounds pretty on point 2 me. :2cents:

boss
boss
Affiliation: Northeast JuiceTown LABK 50K HK 2K 3K 13K 18K AK

Postby BarryBK65 » January 27th, 2014, 3:16 pm

shyt MKz betta flip MLD & git it ovr wit & Royalz betta jus flip GD :lol: :lol: :lol:

underboss
underboss
Region: South
Affiliation: MMG

Postby Heisenberg » January 27th, 2014, 3:43 pm

BarryBK65 wrote:shyt MKz betta flip MLD & git it ovr wit & Royalz betta jus flip GD :lol: :lol: :lol:

nah I see them flip SD with all that Black and Yeloow on

underboss
underboss

Postby Allinyourhood » January 27th, 2014, 4:31 pm

[ebaumsworld][/ebaumsworld]
Dro7414 wrote:
Allinyourhood wrote:

Monks= mokos= MKz

Yes sir, obviously you know these streets bro and feel what I'm saying.I rember 5 years ago 1 of there main gunners flipped LB because he said they were phoney due to low recruiting and that most of them MKz was just sum taggers and not really about that life.another example is I was locked up in county with this mk named junior and we still keep in tune while he still locked up and he be telling me he gonna leave them Mkz when he gets out of jail cause he says they have nothing but shysty members who won't look out for a nigga once they locked up.
I wouldn't be surprised if he tried to also flip LB too cause he also knows that other nigga who flipped.
The MKz say they cool with them sgdz that they let move into they area , but history says if them SGD get a little deeper by Austin and diverse then eventually them and the maniacs will finally go to the final stage of exterminating the MKz once and for all.

boss
boss

Postby BarryBK65 » January 27th, 2014, 6:31 pm

Heisenberg wrote:
BarryBK65 wrote:shyt MKz betta flip MLD & git it ovr wit & Royalz betta jus flip GD :lol: :lol: :lol:

nah I see them flip SD with all that Black and Yeloow on

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: yep i can c dat happn since MKz rep Insane now :lol: :lol: :lol:

major
major
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby Dro7414 » January 27th, 2014, 7:11 pm

Allinyourhood wrote:[ebaumsworld][/ebaumsworld]
Dro7414 wrote:
Allinyourhood wrote:

Monks= mokos= MKz

Yes sir, obviously you know these streets bro and feel what I'm saying.I rember 5 years ago 1 of there main gunners flipped LB because he said they were phoney due to low recruiting and that most of them MKz was just sum taggers and not really about that life.another example is I was locked up in county with this mk named junior and we still keep in tune while he still locked up and he be telling me he gonna leave them Mkz when he gets out of jail cause he says they have nothing but shysty members who won't look out for a nigga once they locked up.
I wouldn't be surprised if he tried to also flip LB too cause he also knows that other nigga who flipped.
The MKz say they cool with them sgdz that they let move into they area , but history says if them SGD get a little deeper by Austin and diverse then eventually them and the maniacs will finally go to the final stage of exterminating the MKz once and for all.

Thanks 4 the props nigga :tiphat: I try 2 keep my ear 2 the streets. I get the feelin them MK niggas ain't have no choice when the SGD Folks set up shop on George & Mason. I doubt them niggas asked the MK'z 4 permission :lmao: they just started their deck up there & the Mk'z just had 2 deal with it. :shrug:

boss
boss

Postby BarryBK65 » January 27th, 2014, 7:31 pm

The MKz say they cool with them sgdz that they let move into they area , but history says if them SGD get a little deeper by Austin and diverse then eventually them and the maniacs will finally go to the final stage of exterminating the MKz once and for all.[/quote]
:drama: cant wait 4 dis summer :dance:

underboss
underboss

Postby Allinyourhood » January 31st, 2014, 2:58 pm

[xhamster][/xhamster]
BarryBK65 wrote:The MKz say they cool with them sgdz that they let move into they area , but history says if them SGD get a little deeper by Austin and diverse then eventually them and the maniacs will finally go to the final stage of exterminating the MKz once and for all.

:drama: cant wait 4 dis summer :dance:[/quote]
Trust me you'll see this summer them MKz trying to swing on some other nations balls .right now they swinging on SGD balls but wait till them SGD get tired of mk dipping forks , them MLD and SGD will take they hood by end of the summer. :jerk: :2cents:

captain
captain
Affiliation: CHITOWN MKN IMPERIOR GANGSTA KILLA EBK

Postby RIIS PARK KINGZ » January 31st, 2014, 7:29 pm

NIGKAZ HATE ON DA MKN BCUZ WE TREATIN EVERYBODY IN DA AREA JAJAJA

ILBK ISCK IGK LPK 4CHK

NIGKAZ AINT READY EBK

MKN

fresh meat
Affiliation: Cullom World Royalty

Postby ASCRN_KCst » February 1st, 2014, 12:45 pm

I get a kick reading all this shit don't forget bout them Royals on DLst new chapter in effect Millz On Deck :321:

underboss
underboss

Postby Allinyourhood » February 1st, 2014, 1:51 pm

ASCRN_KCst wrote:I get a kick reading all this shit don't forget bout them Royals on DLst new chapter in effect Millz On Deck :321:

Chill out flake...that ain't know new chapter, just 2 royals live there and they royal friends go chill at they crib.
They gonna get aired out quick and they parents gonna move case closed
I seen that royal that lives with his parents rocking a kc royal hat at walgreens and he was scared when he seen me with my hat tilted to the left.he knew he wasn't gonna say shit cause I would of swooped his short skinny ass

prospect
Affiliation: LatinKing/BlackStone/THF DIEY GDK GDK GDK

Postby GDKnDieY » February 1st, 2014, 4:07 pm

MKK yall lame as hell any set up north is sweet as hell n aint on shit fuckin gwallas

underboss
underboss
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: paper city

Postby hiighassniigga » February 1st, 2014, 5:36 pm

RIIS PARK KINGZ wrote:NIGKAZ HATE ON DA MKN BCUZ WE TREATIN EVERYBODY IN DA AREA JAJAJA

ILBK ISCK IGK LPK 4CHK

NIGKAZ AINT READY EBK

MKN

nobody hatin on yall niggas, n last nigga to die at riis was a mk so stop :cmon:

fresh meat
Affiliation: Cullom World Royalty

Postby ASCRN_KCst » February 1st, 2014, 6:24 pm

Allinyourhood wrote:
ASCRN_KCst wrote:I get a kick reading all this shit don't forget bout them Royals on DLst new chapter in effect Millz On Deck :321:

Chill out flake...that ain't know new chapter, just 2 royals live there and they royal friends go chill at they crib.
They gonna get aired out quick and they parents gonna move case closed
I seen that royal that lives with his parents rocking a kc royal hat at walgreens and he was scared when he seen me with my hat tilted to the left.he knew he wasn't gonna say shit cause I would of swooped his short skinny ass[/quote

LB get off my nuts worry bout my my hittaz on DL y'all mild sauce fukk them saints y'all hang wit to lame zzz nikkas lettn other mobs open up hoods all around y'all land y'all claim.

ROYAL

Previous

Return to Midwest