NIGKAZ HATE ON DA MKN BCUZ WE TREATIN EVERYBODY IN DA AREA JAJAJA

ILBK ISCK IGK LPK 4CHK

NIGKAZ AINT READY EBK

MKN

ASCRN_KCst
fresh meat

Re: Vice Lords now in Riis park area???

Post by ASCRN_KCst » February 1st, 2014, 12:45 pm

I get a kick reading all this shit don't forget bout them Royals on DLst new chapter in effect Millz On Deck :321:

Allinyourhood
underboss
underboss

Post by Allinyourhood » February 1st, 2014, 1:51 pm

ASCRN_KCst wrote:I get a kick reading all this shit don't forget bout them Royals on DLst new chapter in effect Millz On Deck :321:
Chill out flake...that ain't know new chapter, just 2 royals live there and they royal friends go chill at they crib.
They gonna get aired out quick and they parents gonna move case closed
I seen that royal that lives with his parents rocking a kc royal hat at walgreens and he was scared when he seen me with my hat tilted to the left.he knew he wasn't gonna say shit cause I would of swooped his short skinny ass

GDKnDieY
prospect

Post by GDKnDieY » February 1st, 2014, 4:07 pm

MKK yall lame as hell any set up north is sweet as hell n aint on shit fuckin gwallas

hiighassniigga
underboss
underboss

Post by hiighassniigga » February 1st, 2014, 5:36 pm

RIIS PARK KINGZ wrote:NIGKAZ HATE ON DA MKN BCUZ WE TREATIN EVERYBODY IN DA AREA JAJAJA

ILBK ISCK IGK LPK 4CHK

NIGKAZ AINT READY EBK

MKN
nobody hatin on yall niggas, n last nigga to die at riis was a mk so stop :cmon:

ASCRN_KCst
fresh meat

Post by ASCRN_KCst » February 1st, 2014, 6:24 pm

Allinyourhood wrote:
ASCRN_KCst wrote:I get a kick reading all this shit don't forget bout them Royals on DLst new chapter in effect Millz On Deck :321:
Chill out flake...that ain't know new chapter, just 2 royals live there and they royal friends go chill at they crib.
They gonna get aired out quick and they parents gonna move case closed
I seen that royal that lives with his parents rocking a kc royal hat at walgreens and he was scared when he seen me with my hat tilted to the left.he knew he wasn't gonna say shit cause I would of swooped his short skinny ass[/quote

LB get off my nuts worry bout my my hittaz on DL y'all mild sauce fukk them saints y'all hang wit to lame zzz nikkas lettn other mobs open up hoods all around y'all land y'all claim.

ROYAL