who got more power in the streets right now?

Greenghost2212
superior
superior

Re: who got more power in the streets right now?

Post by Greenghost2212 » April 30th, 2015, 12:19 am

koz park wrote:Us, maniacs, or gangsters? I wanna know how those not affiliated with these mobs view it.

IT ALL DEPENDS ON HOW U VIEW IT. THE YAKS THE BIGGEST BUT BASICALLY ONLY HAVE THE YLODZ AND CAMPBELL BOYS AS FAMILY. THE IGZ SUPPOSED TO HAVE STARTED THE ALMIGHTY FOLKS BUT THE ONLY ONES THAT HAVE A LOT OF HEADS IS YALL AND AMBROSE. THE COBRAS BE OUT HARD AND HAVE A LOT OF ALLIES BUT THAT YAK WAR HURT THEM MORE THAN THE YAKS IMO.

chitowntdawg
boss
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » April 30th, 2015, 2:40 am

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:
koz park wrote:Us, maniacs, or gangsters? I wanna know how those not affiliated with these mobs view it.

IT ALL DEPENDS ON HOW U VIEW IT. THE YAKS THE BIGGEST BUT BASICALLY ONLY HAVE THE YLODZ AND CAMPBELL BOYS AS FAMILY. THE IGZ SUPPOSED TO HAVE STARTED THE ALMIGHTY FOLKS BUT THE ONLY ONES THAT HAVE A LOT OF HEADS IS YALL AND AMBROSE. THE COBRAS BE OUT HARD AND HAVE A LOT OF ALLIES BUT THAT YAK WAR HURT THEM MORE THAN THE YAKS IMO.
do Ambrose n IGz even work together ?

Greenghost2212
superior
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » April 30th, 2015, 6:08 am

I KNEW A COUPLE AZ FROM MOZART WHO SAID THEY ROTATE WIT SOME IGZ. BUT AS FAR AS I KNOW THEY ONLY ROC IN JAIL

Dro7414
major
major

Post by Dro7414 » April 30th, 2015, 8:36 pm

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:

Aye Lord ain't the Latin Stylers under the Maniacs now 2?

Greenghost2212
superior
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » April 30th, 2015, 11:03 pm

I BEEN HEARIN THAT ALSO G

Allinyourhood
underboss
underboss

Post by Allinyourhood » May 1st, 2015, 1:36 am

This is my honest opinion on who gots the most power out of these 3 nations. .....
I personally met niggas from each mob on grown man cool talk on some respect conversation.
I say them imperial Gangsters have the upper hand right now cause they are all united and have their leadership
making the right moves to stay united and not being a bulley and showing respect as the leader of the Almighty folks family.
They control big territories and now they have the royals deep pockets for their use ...how you think them royals set up in cragin park right next to AIGz hood on LWst.
also them IGz work with many opps cause they plugged bigtime thru florida and the cubans and also with the mexicans.

The mldz are split now with like 3-4 sets riding on they own cause logan square dont like humboldt
and as for the cobras....they have good leadership but Humboldt park snake should not be leading cause I know 1 snake who is smart and sees all the garbage that has made the insane family have interaliance fighting and humboldt and tripp city are snitches and are letting the OAz disrespect the lovers, vikings cause them 2 is mostley mexican and want they hoods but only get stopped cause of the cobras and the oaz see they have the upper hand cause of logan square .much more on the northwest side and how everyone is clickin up from different mobs cause money rules.

Greasers712
boss
boss

Post by Greasers712 » May 1st, 2015, 6:28 am

Allinyourhood wrote:This is my honest opinion on who gots the most power out of these 3 nations. .....
I personally met niggas from each mob on grown man cool talk on some respect conversation.
I say them imperial Gangsters have the upper hand right now cause they are all united and have their leadership
making the right moves to stay united and not being a bulley and showing respect as the leader of the Almighty folks family.
They control big territories and now they have the royals deep pockets for their use ...how you think them royals set up in cragin park right next to AIGz hood on LWst.
also them IGz work with many opps cause they plugged bigtime thru florida and the cubans and also with the mexicans.

The mldz are split now with like 3-4 sets riding on they own cause logan square dont like humboldt
and as for the cobras....they have good leadership but Humboldt park snake should not be leading cause I know 1 snake who is smart and sees all the garbage that has made the insane family have interaliance fighting and humboldt and tripp city are snitches and are letting the OAz disrespect the lovers, vikings cause them 2 is mostley mexican and want they hoods but only get stopped cause of the cobras and the oaz see they have the upper hand cause of logan square .much more on the northwest side and how everyone is clickin up from different mobs cause money rules.

Eh B them Rodents an Gz ain't cool.

Reason why Royals was able to open up at LW was by buying up IGz to flip Royal.

Most of them DLst royals have Gangster crowns an other IG tats that were covered up (poorly) lol

Here us Gaylords sit on our thrown, while folks run around and kill their own! 7-12

GTown
colonel
colonel

Post by GTown » May 1st, 2015, 2:00 pm

Jo fin balls be kkilin each other too difference is Folkkz have more heads the fuck you mean where eva the fuck them Spanish foes at dem unknowns be at it pachucos lbz lbz kkings pacsk and kkings lords and kkings same shit

Greenghost2212
superior
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » May 1st, 2015, 2:40 pm

G ALL THEM BEEFS U NAMED IS HOOD SHIT. AINT NO ALL OUT NATION BEEF BETWEEN LBZ AND KINGS. AND KINGS COOL WIT 4Z BESIDES THEM SPANISH ONES.

CullomKkrazy
captain
captain

Post by CullomKkrazy » May 6th, 2015, 8:11 am

Greasers712 wrote:
Allinyourhood wrote:This is my honest opinion on who gots the most power out of these 3 nations. .....

Eh B them Rodents an Gz ain't cool.

Reason why Royals was able to open up at LW was by buying up IGz to flip Royal.

Most of them DLst royals have Gangster crowns an other IG tats that were covered up (poorly) lol

Here us Gaylords sit on our thrown, while folks run around and kill their own! 7-12

you kno nothin faglord keep dreaming

CryBabyAssNigga
superior
superior

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » May 7th, 2015, 12:02 am

HamburgKilla wrote:
Greasers712 wrote:

Id say the White people that be buying homes and gentrifying the neighborhood :2cents:

:plank:
Chortle. Thine home buying caucazoids only share DNA ancestral and melanin lacking with Greasy Gay and thou crew of bedraggled PCP casualties. Tis silly to posit whites wealthy art not repulsed by Cross Boss oafs. Thine upwardly mobile Europeans ring coppers on ye post haste as if thou spied wandering Africanus rabid.
:lol:

Guffaw at thine notion of beer bellied GL oaf, warm aluminum container of Steel Reserve grog in hand, waddling through neighborhoods gentrified. Ye shalt best laze about in thine Chain 'o Puddles, fort thine hath been retired from hoods urban.

myusername
fresh meat

Post by myusername » May 10th, 2015, 5:39 pm

:ohhh: