who got more power in the streets right now?

LkGFolkz
associate

Re: who got more power in the streets right now?

Post by LkGFolkz » March 27th, 2013, 3:09 pm

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:AND FYI THE IGZ DON'T RUN FULLERTON FUCK OUTTA HETE HAHA THE ONLY MOBS I SAY RUN FULLERTON IS BETWEEN.... HELL IT'S A FUCKIN TOSS UP IT'S TO MANY FUCKIN MOBS IT'S YALL PINK PUSSIES THE COBRAS LPZ MLDZ MKZ
Yo fuck boy get yo Knowledge up. We got Western To California....Kimball To RidgeWay...Central to Austin.

Only other Mob's on Fully is dem Pz. Them Snake's Gone from Tripp and I aint see uh D by pulaski in a Hot min.
Both use to be deep but now.. :rip2:

NightTime
major
major

Post by NightTime » March 27th, 2013, 6:57 pm

I don't think da MLDz da deepest yo, and dag there is no way u can say yall da only mob on all of Fullerton

LkGFolkz
associate

Post by LkGFolkz » March 27th, 2013, 7:08 pm

NightTime wrote:I don't think da MLDz da deepest yo, and dag there is no way u can say yall da only mob on all of Fullerton
We aint the ONLY mob on fullerton...i stated there's also Dz ,cobra's and Pz.

HoodBeenUp
superior
superior

Post by HoodBeenUp » March 27th, 2013, 8:33 pm

Bunch of mobs on fullerton, Cobras on Tripp IGs on Ridgeway Yakks by Wastenaw Pachocos, spanish 4ch

NightTime
major
major

Post by NightTime » March 27th, 2013, 10:18 pm

I remember always herin dem boricuaz reppin dat f&t on gangsta boogie tapes bak n da day, I think tripp is hot 2 da max tho right now from what ive heard

CullomKkrazy
captain
captain

Post by CullomKkrazy » March 28th, 2013, 1:11 pm

fukk yall :321: :321: :321:

Greenghost2212
superior
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » March 28th, 2013, 6:08 pm

LkGFolkz wrote:
lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:AND FYI THE IGZ DON'T RUN FULLERTON FUCK OUTTA HETE HAHA THE ONLY MOBS I SAY RUN FULLERTON IS BETWEEN.... HELL IT'S A FUCKIN TOSS UP IT'S TO MANY FUCKIN MOBS IT'S YALL PINK PUSSIES THE COBRAS LPZ MLDZ MKZ
Yo fuck boy get yo Knowledge up. We got Western To California....Kimball To RidgeWay...Central to Austin.

Only other Mob's on Fully is dem Pz. Them Snake's Gone from Tripp and I aint see uh D by pulaski in a Hot min.

AND I BET YALL ONLY OUT ON HALF THEM BLOCKS HAHA PINK ASS NIGGA HAHA BUT NAW THATS A NICE SIZE LAND STILL AINT FUCKIN WIT US THOUGH

PLAYBOYG
underboss
underboss

Post by PLAYBOYG » March 28th, 2013, 7:16 pm

YAKKS BEEN GROWING

GTown
colonel
colonel

Post by GTown » March 28th, 2013, 8:22 pm

This nIGga something else. You know what. Lordsk wasn't even own my mind until i met this nigga last year. G. Niggaz don't care what mob is bigger than theirs. Give me a fucking break. You think them small ass mobs like gpp dragons or two twos care if kingsk and sdzk got more heads. Fuck nah. Last time i heard they still own the streets. Real true shit. The smaller the gang. But active. Are the craziest ones. Cause they got a lot to prove. Us mid size folk gangs don't give a fuck who deeper. Then do something about it then. What chu waiting own lordk. ALMIGHTY TO THE IMPERIAL BODY

GTown
colonel
colonel

Post by GTown » March 28th, 2013, 8:27 pm

And fyi. We do run fullerton. Go own tripp. Straight up. Take a ride to tripp.. like G said. Nutin but skate boarders. About to do a kid cuddi video. Last time i saw them niggaz we was own foot. And they was tagging up the walgreens. Lames. They drove off real quick. They was probably about to do a twenty second video. CK

NightTime
major
major

Post by NightTime » March 29th, 2013, 2:01 am

run fullerton haha, yea ok

Greenghost2212
superior
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » March 29th, 2013, 11:14 am

[quote="GTown"]T[youtube][/youtube]his nIGga something else. You know what. Lordsk wasn't even own my mind until i met this nigga last year. G. Niggaz don't care what mob is bigger than theirs. Give me a fucking break. You think them small ass mobs like gpp dragons or two twos care if kingsk and sdzk got more heads. Fuck nah. Last time i heard they still own the streets. Real true shit. The smaller the gang. But active. Are the craziest ones. Cause they got a lot to prove. Us mid size folk gangs don't give a fuck who deeper. Then do something about it then. What chu waiting own lordk. ALMIGHTY TO THE IMPERIAL BODY[/quo

HAHA WE EVERYWHERE WHETHER YO ASS THINKIN BOUT US OR NOT HAHA AND FYI IN REALITY IDGAF BOUT WHO DEEPER BETWEEN US CUZ IT DONT FUCKIN MATTER A NIGGA STARTING CONVO ON THIS BITCH THATS IT THATS ALL FUCK U MEAN JOE LOL AND FYI BESIDES THE LIL LAND THEY BE AT THEY AINT DOIN SHIT US OR GDZ OR BDZ MOES DID WHAT BODYS WE DID THAT MONEY WE GET ALSO CLEAN OR OTHERWISE. NO BS THOUGH IT IS SMALL OR MID MOBS I RESPECT LIKE DEUCES 26 ILBZ I EVEN GOT A NET ON THE GREEN WHO IG I JUST DONT LIKE BELDEN

LkGFolkz
associate

Post by LkGFolkz » March 30th, 2013, 3:15 pm

:lol:
lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:
LkGFolkz wrote:

AND I BET YALL ONLY OUT ON HALF THEM BLOCKS HAHA PINK ASS NIGGA HAHA BUT NAW THATS A NICE SIZE LAND STILL AINT FUCKIN WIT US THOUGH

:lol: I hateeee when black gang member's try to compare Hispanic to Black gang's....It's really 2 diffrent way's to bang. Y'all ONLY powerful because of size...yall have no choice but to grew up into the gang your family has prabally been in since forever...And yess woww we wear fucking pink.O well.Black gang's are more Money hungry...hispanic's more into actuall banging...
HoodBeenUp wrote:Bunch of mobs on fullerton, Cobras on Tripp IGs on Ridgeway Yakks by Wastenaw Pachocos, spanish 4ch

Dz are GONE off fullerton....so are the Cobra's...Fuck the s4ch they on Atlgeld and lockwood NOT Fullerton. The P'z ONLY other mob on fullerton..That actually be out there banging.. :2cents:

PLAYBOYG
underboss
underboss

Post by PLAYBOYG » March 30th, 2013, 6:40 pm

MAN G ^ I BEEN SAYING THEM COBRAS AINON TRIPPLIKE THAT ANYMORE THT WALGREENS U TALKKING ABT IS ON ARMITAGE RIGHT? WATEVERE IDGAF

LkGFolkz
associate

Post by LkGFolkz » March 30th, 2013, 6:48 pm

GTown wrote:T[youtube][/youtube]his nIGga something else. You know what. Lordsk wasn't even own my mind until i met this nigga last year. G. Niggaz don't care what mob is bigger than theirs. Give me a fucking break. You think them small ass mobs like gpp dragons or two twos care if kingsk and sdzk got more heads. Fuck nah. Last time i heard they still own the streets. Real true shit. The smaller the gang. But active. Are the craziest ones. Cause they got a lot to prove. Us mid size folk gangs don't give a fuck who deeper. Then do something about it then. What chu waiting own lordk. ALMIGHTY TO THE IMPERIAL BODY[/quo

HAHA WE EVERYWHERE WHETHER YO ASS THINKIN BOUT US OR NOT HAHA AND FYI IN REALITY IDGAF BOUT WHO DEEPER BETWEEN US CUZ IT DONT FUCKIN MATTER A NIGGA STARTING CONVO ON THIS BITCH THATS IT THATS ALL FUCK U MEAN JOE LOL AND FYI BESIDES THE LIL LAND THEY BE AT THEY AINT DOIN SHIT US OR GDZ OR BDZ MOES DID WHAT BODYS WE DID THAT MONEY WE GET ALSO CLEAN OR OTHERWISE. NO BS THOUGH IT IS SMALL OR MID MOBS I RESPECT LIKE DEUCES 26 ILBZ I EVEN GOT A NET ON THE GREEN WHO IG I JUST DONT LIKE BELDEN

Well im DarkSide...dont really fuck with no belden nigga's..
PLAYBOYG wrote:MAN G ^ I BEEN SAYING THEM COBRAS AINON TRIPPLIKE THAT ANYMORE THT WALGREENS U TALKKING ABT IS ON ARMITAGE RIGHT? WATEVERE IDGAF
We west of that walgreen's on armitage.Once you hit dorthy's(liqour store on armitage and sawyer) it's our hood.

Greenghost2212
superior
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » April 30th, 2015, 12:19 am

koz park wrote:Us, maniacs, or gangsters? I wanna know how those not affiliated with these mobs view it.

IT ALL DEPENDS ON HOW U VIEW IT. THE YAKS THE BIGGEST BUT BASICALLY ONLY HAVE THE YLODZ AND CAMPBELL BOYS AS FAMILY. THE IGZ SUPPOSED TO HAVE STARTED THE ALMIGHTY FOLKS BUT THE ONLY ONES THAT HAVE A LOT OF HEADS IS YALL AND AMBROSE. THE COBRAS BE OUT HARD AND HAVE A LOT OF ALLIES BUT THAT YAK WAR HURT THEM MORE THAN THE YAKS IMO.

chitowntdawg
boss
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » April 30th, 2015, 2:40 am

koz park wrote:Us, maniacs, or gangsters? I wanna know how those not affiliated with these mobs view it.

IT ALL DEPENDS ON HOW U VIEW IT. THE YAKS THE BIGGEST BUT BASICALLY ONLY HAVE THE YLODZ AND CAMPBELL BOYS AS FAMILY. THE IGZ SUPPOSED TO HAVE STARTED THE ALMIGHTY FOLKS BUT THE ONLY ONES THAT HAVE A LOT OF HEADS IS YALL AND AMBROSE. THE COBRAS BE OUT HARD AND HAVE A LOT OF ALLIES BUT THAT YAK WAR HURT THEM MORE THAN THE YAKS IMO.
do Ambrose n IGz even work together ?

Greenghost2212
superior
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » April 30th, 2015, 6:08 am

I KNEW A COUPLE AZ FROM MOZART WHO SAID THEY ROTATE WIT SOME IGZ. BUT AS FAR AS I KNOW THEY ONLY ROC IN JAIL

Dro7414
major
major

Post by Dro7414 » April 30th, 2015, 8:36 pm

Aye Lord ain't the Latin Stylers under the Maniacs now 2?

Greenghost2212
superior
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » April 30th, 2015, 11:03 pm

I BEEN HEARIN THAT ALSO G

Allinyourhood
underboss
underboss

Post by Allinyourhood » May 1st, 2015, 1:36 am

This is my honest opinion on who gots the most power out of these 3 nations. .....
I personally met niggas from each mob on grown man cool talk on some respect conversation.
I say them imperial Gangsters have the upper hand right now cause they are all united and have their leadership
making the right moves to stay united and not being a bulley and showing respect as the leader of the Almighty folks family.
They control big territories and now they have the royals deep pockets for their use ...how you think them royals set up in cragin park right next to AIGz hood on LWst.
also them IGz work with many opps cause they plugged bigtime thru florida and the cubans and also with the mexicans.

The mldz are split now with like 3-4 sets riding on they own cause logan square dont like humboldt
and as for the cobras....they have good leadership but Humboldt park snake should not be leading cause I know 1 snake who is smart and sees all the garbage that has made the insane family have interaliance fighting and humboldt and tripp city are snitches and are letting the OAz disrespect the lovers, vikings cause them 2 is mostley mexican and want they hoods but only get stopped cause of the cobras and the oaz see they have the upper hand cause of logan square .much more on the northwest side and how everyone is clickin up from different mobs cause money rules.

Greasers712
boss
boss

Post by Greasers712 » May 1st, 2015, 6:28 am

Allinyourhood wrote:This is my honest opinion on who gots the most power out of these 3 nations. .....
I personally met niggas from each mob on grown man cool talk on some respect conversation.
I say them imperial Gangsters have the upper hand right now cause they are all united and have their leadership
making the right moves to stay united and not being a bulley and showing respect as the leader of the Almighty folks family.
They control big territories and now they have the royals deep pockets for their use ...how you think them royals set up in cragin park right next to AIGz hood on LWst.
also them IGz work with many opps cause they plugged bigtime thru florida and the cubans and also with the mexicans.

The mldz are split now with like 3-4 sets riding on they own cause logan square dont like humboldt
and as for the cobras....they have good leadership but Humboldt park snake should not be leading cause I know 1 snake who is smart and sees all the garbage that has made the insane family have interaliance fighting and humboldt and tripp city are snitches and are letting the OAz disrespect the lovers, vikings cause them 2 is mostley mexican and want they hoods but only get stopped cause of the cobras and the oaz see they have the upper hand cause of logan square .much more on the northwest side and how everyone is clickin up from different mobs cause money rules.

Eh B them Rodents an Gz ain't cool.

Reason why Royals was able to open up at LW was by buying up IGz to flip Royal.

Most of them DLst royals have Gangster crowns an other IG tats that were covered up (poorly) lol

Here us Gaylords sit on our thrown, while folks run around and kill their own! 7-12

GTown
colonel
colonel

Post by GTown » May 1st, 2015, 2:00 pm

Jo fin balls be kkilin each other too difference is Folkkz have more heads the fuck you mean where eva the fuck them Spanish foes at dem unknowns be at it pachucos lbz lbz kkings pacsk and kkings lords and kkings same shit

Greenghost2212
superior
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » May 1st, 2015, 2:40 pm

G ALL THEM BEEFS U NAMED IS HOOD SHIT. AINT NO ALL OUT NATION BEEF BETWEEN LBZ AND KINGS. AND KINGS COOL WIT 4Z BESIDES THEM SPANISH ONES.

CullomKkrazy
captain
captain

Post by CullomKkrazy » May 6th, 2015, 8:11 am

Greasers712 wrote:
Allinyourhood wrote:This is my honest opinion on who gots the most power out of these 3 nations. .....

Eh B them Rodents an Gz ain't cool.

Reason why Royals was able to open up at LW was by buying up IGz to flip Royal.

Most of them DLst royals have Gangster crowns an other IG tats that were covered up (poorly) lol

Here us Gaylords sit on our thrown, while folks run around and kill their own! 7-12

you kno nothin faglord keep dreaming