who got more power in the streets right now?

associate
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: ISCN

who got more power in the streets right now?

Postby koz park » March 18th, 2013, 3:01 pm

Us, maniacs, or gangsters? I wanna know how those not affiliated with these mobs view it.

major
major
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: who got more power in the streets right now?

Postby Dro7414 » March 19th, 2013, 9:48 am

Maniacs,then Cobras, then IG's my :2cents:

boss
boss
Affiliation: neutral

Postby Greasers712 » March 19th, 2013, 4:57 pm

koz park wrote:Us, maniacs, or gangsters? I wanna know how those not affiliated with these mobs view it.

Id say the White people that be buying homes and gentrifying the neighborhood :2cents:

:plank:

fresh meat
Region: South

Postby croztume » March 19th, 2013, 7:36 pm

maniacs

lieutenant
lieutenant
Affiliation: Ragen's Colts

Postby HamburgKilla » March 19th, 2013, 7:36 pm

Greasers712 wrote:
koz park wrote:Us, maniacs, or gangsters? I wanna know how those not affiliated with these mobs view it.

Id say the White people that be buying homes and gentrifying the neighborhood :2cents:

Chortle. Thine home buying caucazoids only share DNA ancestral and melanin lacking with Greasy Gay and thou crew of bedraggled PCP casualties. Tis silly to posit whites wealthy art not repulsed by Cross Boss oafs. Thine upwardly mobile Europeans ring coppers on ye post haste as if thou spied wandering Africanus rabid.

Guffaw at thine notion of beer bellied GL oaf, warm aluminum container of Steel Reserve grog in hand, waddling through neighborhoods gentrified. Ye shalt best laze about in thine Chain 'o Puddles, fort thine hath been retired from hoods urban.

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: G.W.A.#On Kewan$4.N.O.BLockHead

Postby BigFoe » March 19th, 2013, 8:13 pm

HamburgKilla wrote:
Greasers712 wrote:

Chortle. Thine home buying caucazoids only share DNA ancestral and melanin lacking with Greasy Gay and thou crew of bedraggled PCP casualties. Tis silly to posit whites wealthy art not repulsed by Cross Boss oafs. Thine upwardly mobile Europeans ring coppers on ye post haste as if thou spied wandering Africanus rabid.

Guffaw at thine notion of beer bellied GL oaf, warm aluminum container of Steel Reserve grog in hand, waddling through neighborhoods gentrified. Ye shalt best laze about in thine Chain 'o Puddles, fort thine hath been retired from hoods urban.

hahaha dead he called this nigga a "beer bellied GL oaf" "cross boy oafs" :lmao:

lieutenant
lieutenant
Affiliation: Ragen's Colts

Postby HamburgKilla » March 19th, 2013, 8:20 pm

BigFoe wrote:hahaha dead he called this nigga a "beer bellied GL oaf"

Thou Hamburg Killa hath made error grave. Greasy Gay and thine gaggle of Icehouse-soaked slobs art truthfully "beer-bellied GL lummoxes". Apologies fort thine grievous impropriety.

lieutenant
lieutenant
Affiliation: $

Postby Fro » March 19th, 2013, 10:31 pm

LOL! "Greaser Gay"

colonel
colonel
Affiliation: BIG OL G

Postby GTown » March 19th, 2013, 10:41 pm

Depends what sections you in c'mon. We got fullerton own lock. I'll say that much. I can't speak for all of us. Much love to L-dub kill all yacks and love to st louis and mclean no love for snakkes :shoot:

major
major

Postby Dro7414 » March 20th, 2013, 9:25 am

GTown wrote:Depends what sections you in c'mon. We got fullerton own lock. I'll say that much. I can't speak for all of us. Much love to L-dub kill all yacks and love to st louis and mclean no love for snakkes :shoot:

No disrespect but he was askin niggas not in those mobs cuz most niggas are gonna say they own mob :2cents:

superior
superior
Affiliation: Ghost Mob-CENTRAL AVE

Postby Greenghost2212 » March 20th, 2013, 2:25 pm

AND FYI THE IGZ DON'T RUN FULLERTON FUCK OUTTA HETE HAHA THE ONLY MOBS I SAY RUN FULLERTON IS BETWEEN.... HELL IT'S A FUCKIN TOSS UP IT'S TO MANY FUCKIN MOBS IT'S YALL PINK PUSSIES THE COBRAS LPZ MLDZ MKZ

major
major
Affiliation: leave that 4 the st'z

Postby NightTime » March 20th, 2013, 2:30 pm

MLDz Cz UKz SLz Lpz,4z, MKz are all on Fullerton tho, and as far as that question of the topic idk

superior
superior

Postby Greenghost2212 » March 20th, 2013, 5:31 pm

BUT AS FAR AS THE TOPIC SHIT ALL YALL OUT HERE BUT THE MLDZ DEEPAS FUCK ON GHOST

major
major
Affiliation: leave that 4 the st'z

Postby NightTime » March 20th, 2013, 8:53 pm

problem with this topic is that MLDz iz about the 3rd biggest latin folks mob,yea dey deeper den cobraz and igz but igz and cobraz got they respect to out west

superior
superior

Postby Greenghost2212 » March 20th, 2013, 9:11 pm

SHIT TO ME MLDZ THE BIGGEST LATIN FOLKS MOB BUT YEAH I RESPECT YAKS MORE THAN IGZ

colonel
colonel

Postby GTown » March 20th, 2013, 10:20 pm

NIGga you a lame. Since when ever in life has a lordk gave any props to folks. Maybe gdz, but a manaick. Get the fuck out of here. We already went at it own here last year. And i told yo ass to fix up holy shitty since you getting money right. Bitch made nigga.

colonel
colonel

Postby GTown » March 20th, 2013, 10:22 pm

Stay yo ass own the other side of the bridge. Don't worry about this side.

superior
superior

Postby Greenghost2212 » March 20th, 2013, 11:32 pm

BITCH I STAYED ON WASHTENAW AND WABANISA PUSSY ASS BITCH CHOPPEDIT UP WIT PLENTY YAKS ON HP. EVEN GAVE A NIGGA A PASS ON THEM YLOD PUSSIES ON FRANCISCO I SAID BETWEEN YALLGAY ASSES AND YAKS I PERSONALLYRESPECT YAKS SHIT YO GAY ASS NIGGAS ON BELDEN STAYED SNITCHIN SMH FUCKBOY UVLN BITCH CENTRALN OHIO BITCH

colonel
colonel

Postby GTown » March 20th, 2013, 11:46 pm

That's right get yo thoughts together fuck boy. I'm AIG. we got more than one block. If you dealing with young kids. That's yo problem. Cause if some niggaz came to yo block and start fucking with shorties you know shooting at them, and killed one of you bunnies, tell me that one of those little black motha fuckas wouldn't snitch if they got caught by one time. I'm am black nigga and Puerto rican. And i got the best of both worlds. And sorry to say. Theirs a lot more blacks that work with the law than Hispanics. So kkeep yo fairy tales to yoself you personally little slut. Really? Niggas snitch? Stupid motha fucka

superior
superior

Postby Greenghost2212 » March 20th, 2013, 11:56 pm

I DIDN'T SAY YALL WAS THEM PUSSY ASS YLODZ AND I KNOW BOUT ALL YALL HOODS BELDEN CITY CAMERON CITY ECT I'M JUST SAYIN BELDEN CITY IS BITCHS BITCH. IDK WHAT HOOD U IN BUT YO BROS SNITCHS AND CHASE NUTRONS FROM THE POLICE STATION SMH FUCKIN MISFIT DUMBASS NIGGAS HAHA

major
major

Postby Dro7414 » March 24th, 2013, 4:04 pm

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:SHIT TO ME MLDZ THE BIGGEST LATIN FOLKS MOB BUT YEAH I RESPECT YAKS MORE THAN IGZ

I gotta agree wit Lord on this one I still think Maniacs is the deepest Latin folks mob I see them everywhere.

captain
captain
Affiliation: CHITOWN MKN IMPERIOR GANGSTA KILLA EBK

Postby RIIS PARK KINGZ » March 25th, 2013, 2:30 pm

BELDON CITY NEVA OUT

DEM NIGKAZ STAY HIDING DEAD ZONE

DA YAKZ B OUT MORE THEN DA GANGSTERZ

superior
superior

Postby Greenghost2212 » March 25th, 2013, 3:12 pm

SHIT BACK THEN I AINT GO LIE THEM BELDEN BITCHS USED TO BE OUT BUT U RIGHT I HAVEN'T SAW EM LATELY ON GHOST

colonel
colonel
Region: South
Affiliation: GD FOLKS, SIKKS UP NEVER SWITCH UP

Postby bluedevil74 » March 26th, 2013, 12:14 pm

HamburgKilla wrote:
Greasers712 wrote:

THOU CREW OF BEDRAGGLED PCP CASUALTIES , HELL NAWL :lmao:

boss
boss
Region: North East
Affiliation: GDN

Postby CW » March 26th, 2013, 12:22 pm

HamburgKilla wrote:
Greasers712 wrote:

Molsins beer> steel reserve

Next

Return to Midwest