corporal
corporal
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: none

Re: Cobras I think all Cobras should click MCs and Spanish C

Postby Armando13124 » December 20th, 2013, 8:39 pm

stone CKobra Killer

Cobras = snakes = snitches

Hoebras putting in no work anywhere they just have parties with their femaels like little house cats and only come out when they are drunk and high off coke

associate
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby germanicus » December 20th, 2013, 9:05 pm

Lil-strife wrote::lmao: :lmao: GERMANCIUS = ONE OF THE BEST MOST ENTERTAINING POSTERS ON THE HOODUP LOL DIS SHIT GOT ME DYIN :lmao:

HEY NEUTRON........IF U READ CLOSELY OR PAY MORE ATTENTION.........I DON'T GO BY GERMANICUS.........MY REAL ALIAS IS KING HOLLYWOOD............I USED A 2.000 YEARS OLD ROMAN GENERAL'S NAME AS MY NEW ALIAS........BUT MY REAL NICKNAME ON THA STREETS OF THA CHI IS.......KING HOLLYWOOD..........OK???U GOT IT???GOOD

associate

Postby germanicus » December 20th, 2013, 9:06 pm

Armando13124 wrote:stone CKobra Killer

Hoebras putting in no work anywhere they just have parties with their femaels like little house cats and only come out when they are drunk and high off coke

SO MY MAN WHAT ARE U????PLEEEEEEEEASE TELL ME YOUR AN MLD???

associate

Postby germanicus » December 20th, 2013, 9:08 pm

40 OUNCE FEVER wrote:Thanks Bro, I'll get this ordered right away...

I like the Mannequin Buster though. It's a big upgrade from your old services/product. I remember back in the day how you had 1-800 KILL-MLD or some shit and it was a little dangerous until you gave us some tips to lure them in for easy capture. You advised us to entice them with a piece of crack rock or some old English 4o's before calling your squad to come contain them. It worked well but still, there was always the chance that the Mannequin might start shooting outta nowhere and kill more innocents while tyring to contain their luceferian faggot asses. That's why I like this product much better since it lets you know when theyre in the immediate area and it allows time for the true, trained professionals to capture them without me risking the lives of nearby 7 years old girls. I plan on buying a device for each and every one of my loved ones to keep us safe from these dick sucking faggots over at Keystone and Fullerton.

:tiphat:

I'M GLAD U LIKE IT 40...........THERE'S PLENTY OF MORE WHERE THAT COME FROM...........ENJOY CAUSE KING HOLLYWOOD'S GLORIOUS RETURN HAS EMERGE AND IS NOW A REALITY.........I HOPE I DON'T GET BANNED AGAIN...........U KNOW WHO DOES THA BANNIN IN HERE???

associate

Postby germanicus » December 21st, 2013, 3:14 am

I like the Mannequin Buster though. It's a big upgrade from your old services/product. I remember back in the day how you had 1-800 KILL-MLD or some shit and it was a little dangerous until you gave us some tips to lure them in for easy capture. You advised us to entice them with a piece of crack rock or some old English 4o's before calling your squad to come contain them. It worked well but still, there was always the chance that the Mannequin might start shooting outta nowhere and kill more innocents while tyring to contain their luceferian faggot asses. That's why I like this product much better since it lets you know when theyre in the immediate area and it allows time for the true, trained professionals to capture them without me risking the lives of nearby 7 years old girls. I plan on buying a device for each and every one of my loved ones to keep us safe from these dick sucking faggots over at Keystone and Fullerton.

AHAHAHAHAHAA..........40 THOSE WERE THEM DAYS.........I REMEMBER THAT SHIT.........LIKE BACK IN 2011 OR SUMTHING???I HAD NIGGAS ROLLIN AND LAUGHIN..........I GUESS THAT MADE ME LEGENDARY.........NOTICE THAT CAUSE OF ME...........THERE ARE NO MORE MANNEQUINZ AROUND AND EVIL IS NOT RUNNIN WILD LIKE BEFORE........BUT YEAH U GOT ME ROLLIN 40......U BROUGH SUM MEMORIES.......THANX FOR BRINGIN THAT OLD NOSTALGIA SHIT

underboss
underboss

Postby 40 OUNCE FEVER » December 21st, 2013, 12:24 pm

germanicus wrote:

I'M GLAD U LIKE IT 40...........THERE'S PLENTY OF MORE WHERE THAT COME FROM...........ENJOY CAUSE KING HOLLYWOOD'S GLORIOUS RETURN HAS EMERGE AND IS NOW A REALITY.........I HOPE I DON'T GET BANNED AGAIN...........U KNOW WHO DOES THA BANNIN IN HERE???

I've been told Mayagestank (WC) and Uptown Boy (ES) may even be the same people but they are mods that do the banning. Somebody else might no more about that though.

underboss
underboss

Postby 40 OUNCE FEVER » December 21st, 2013, 12:28 pm

germanicus wrote:

AHAHAHAHAHAA..........40 THOSE WERE THEM DAYS.........I REMEMBER THAT SHIT.........LIKE BACK IN 2011 OR SUMTHING???I HAD NIGGAS ROLLIN AND LAUGHIN..........I GUESS THAT MADE ME LEGENDARY.........NOTICE THAT CAUSE OF ME...........THERE ARE NO MORE MANNEQUINZ AROUND AND EVIL IS NOT RUNNIN WILD LIKE BEFORE........BUT YEAH U GOT ME ROLLIN 40......U BROUGH SUM MEMORIES.......THANX FOR BRINGIN THAT OLD NOSTALGIA SHIT

Yeah that shit is classic! There's still one Mannequin running around setting up finballs 4's though,,, But that 4 is a bitch! Look at his avatar, he's clearly repping the ML Dicksuckers. No problem, on the classic throwback shit though.

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: G.W.A.#On Kewan$4.N.O.BLockHead

Postby BigFoe » December 21st, 2013, 1:43 pm

germanicus wrote:

my man? nigga are u gay . im your moms personal deep throat agent

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: G.W.A.#On Kewan$4.N.O.BLockHead

Postby BigFoe » December 21st, 2013, 1:46 pm

I like sucking nigger dick

associate

Postby germanicus » December 21st, 2013, 4:54 pm

BigFoe wrote:
germanicus wrote:

my man? nigga are u gay . im your moms personal deep throat agent

BITCH I DOUBT U EVEN MET MY MOM............CAUSE IN ORDER FOR U TO MEET HER...........U HAVE TO GO TRU SECURITY FROM HER HIGH EXPENSIVE COMMUNITY GATE IN CENTRAL FLORIDA........AND BY THA LOOKS OF IT BITCH..........U HAVE NO CLEARANCE.........IN ORDER TO MEET MY MOMZ........U HAVE TO GO TRU SECURITY FIRST........AND BITCH WE KNOW YOUR BROKE AND POOR AND U HAVE NEVER EVER BEEN IN NO MANSIONS...........SO THEREFORE U MAYATE FAGGOT.........YOUR LIEYIN.......SO BITCH STOP LIEYIN WHILE YOUR TRYING AND ADMIT THAT U SUCK DICK IN REAL LIFE..........CAUSE WE ALREADY KNOW WHAT U DO BEHIND CLOSED DOORS........BITCH U ALREADY BEEN EXPOSED..........AND WHAT'S EMBARRASING IS THAT U BEEN EXPOSED BY A GAY ASS MANNEQUIN WHO JUST RECENTLY BROKE UP WITH U........CAUSE HE DON'T WANNA BE WITH U NO MORE..........SO BITCH THA SECRET IS OUT...........U AND HIM WERE SECRET LOVERS AND YET U HAVE THA ADOCITY TO TELL YOUR KING SUM FOUL ASS SHIT ABOUT MY MOMZ???BITCH PLEASE..........LOOK WHAT U NEED TO BE DOING RIGHT NOW...... IS GO TO YOUR LOCAL MEDICARE DOCTOR........USED YOUR LINK CARD IF POSSIBLE........GET SUM SHOTS CAUSE U MIGHT BE CONTAMINATED BY AIDS FOR SUCKIN ALL THEM DICKS.IN THA PAST.........AND THEN GO TO YOUR LOCAL DENTIST.......ASK YOUR DENTIST IF HE CAN DO U SUM ORAL SURGERY........CAUSE YOUR MOUTH SMELL LIKE BUNCH OF DICKS AND NUTZ SACK AND THEN ONCE YOUR CLEAN AND HEAL..........THEN U MIGHT.......JUST MIGHT HOLLER AT YOUR KING..........BUT IN THA MEANTIME BITCH...........BRUSH YOUR TEETH........BRUSH IT HARD......BRUSH IT 4 TIMES SINCE U LIKE THA NUMBER 4 SO MUCH........CAUSE U SMELL LIKE SUM 4 CORNER SIDESTREETS AND THERE'S YOUR 4 REASONS WHY U SMELL BITCH.........CAUSE IS STILL ALKN........IS STILL CHI..........AND STILL YOUR SUM MANNEQUIN'S BITCH........AHAHAHAHAHAAA.........SO DOES THAT MEAN U AND HIM ARE GONNA DO SUM DEMONIC SEX???BITCH BEFORE U SUCK HIS DICK..........MAKE SURE U BLOW IT WITH A CONDOM ON............OK BIG HOE FLO.............AND BY THA WAY FLO...........LOVE YOUR PROGRESSIVE COMMERCIALS

associate

Postby germanicus » December 21st, 2013, 4:58 pm

BigFoe wrote:I like sucking nigger dick

WE ALREADY KNOW FLO.............AND BY THA WAY...........YOUR COMMERCIALS ARE ANNOYING AS FUCK........WHEN ARE U GONNA CHANGE YOUR HAIR???AH U DUMB BITCH

Previous

Return to Midwest