Cobras I think all Cobras should click MCs and Spanish Cobra

foot soldier
foot soldier
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Finball

Cobras I think all Cobras should click MCs and Spanish Cobra

Postby Tee133 » February 22nd, 2013, 3:44 am

I think Mickey Cobras and Spanish Cobras should unite since we both small mobs but we still gotta honor Mickey Cogwell for he created Cobras period...

underboss
underboss

Re: Cobras I think all Cobras should click MCs and Spanish C

Postby cookcounty » February 22nd, 2013, 9:00 pm

yall could click up and still wont be able to find the loot for a pound of reggie

mc's should flip stone

spanish cobras should cut grass or shovel snow

major
major
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: ALMIGHTY /// RIGHT OVER LEFT

Postby Proud&True » February 22nd, 2013, 9:18 pm

cookcounty wrote:yall could click up and still wont be able to find the loot for a pound of reggie

mc's should flip stone

Haha.

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: G.W.A.#On Kewan$4.N.O.BLockHead

Postby BigFoe » February 23rd, 2013, 11:29 pm

spanish cobras and mickey cobras aint got shit to do with each otha

they dont rep the same shit.. they no where near the same areas... ones a hispanic gang and ones a black gang.

this thread is lame

lieutenant
lieutenant
Affiliation: $

Postby Fro » February 23rd, 2013, 11:38 pm

Who's the nigga that started this thread , get you ass beat for talking stupid

associate
Affiliation: ISCN

Postby koz park » February 23rd, 2013, 11:44 pm

Fro wrote:Who's the nigga that started this thread , get you ass beat for talking stupid

I got family in ames iowa and someone there asked me once if we made our own mob with mc's. :lol: i even heard the kid say " i heard they was insane mickey cobras now and yall click up in the joint." :lol:

fresh meat
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby MURKSQUAD » February 24th, 2013, 1:02 am

never that Joe my peoples are MCs and they SCK if it really came down to it and without putting 2 much out there MCs going thru too much to all be on the same page to make a move like this. just my two cents Joe

corporal
corporal
Region: North East
Affiliation: BPSRN YSL DECKK THA 17

Postby YSLdecKK » February 24th, 2013, 11:58 pm

cookcounty wrote:yall could click up and still wont be able to find the loot for a pound of reggiemc's should flip stone

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
im weak i kant fuckkin breathe

associate
Affiliation: ISCN

Postby koz park » February 25th, 2013, 12:15 pm

cookcounty wrote:yall could click up and still wont be able to find the loot for a pound of reggie

mc's should flip stone

And just who the fuck is you supposed to be? Come to snake pit talkin shit. Or my hood. Or better yet roll thru on haddon and see what happens.

superior
superior
Affiliation: 51st

Postby G Mac » February 25th, 2013, 12:57 pm

Neva really had much contact wit SCs besides jail.koz whats the bidness far as SCs n GDs your way.

sergeant
sergeant

Postby TwinCities » February 25th, 2013, 1:28 pm

koz park wrote:
Fro wrote:Who's the nigga that started this thread , get you ass beat for talking stupid

I got family in ames iowa and someone there asked me once if we made our own mob with mc's. :lol: i even heard the kid say " i heard they was insane mickey cobras now and yall click up in the joint." :lol:

Lmao he in college there huh, I got some fam like that too

fresh meat

Postby Caposolowkey » March 30th, 2013, 7:25 pm

Tee133 wrote:I think Mickey Cobras and Spanish Cobras should unite since we both small mobs but we still gotta honor Mickey Cogwell for he created Cobras period...

Yall might as well, yall already known as "frienemies" to every mob. Smh. 051 YM grippin the Titanics, 061 800Boyz reppin Diddy Grove and most recently started calling they shit "Skud Gang/Skud World" and started going by ManiaCobraz instead of the traditional "Mickey Cobraz"....dropping the 5 in videos and sum mo shit? Boss Smooth smh. Then you got them 044 Princeton Block MCs clicking up with the Folks from 46th all reppin THF....lol s/o them Rosenblum Park MCs out in Southshore along with them 071 Hermitage Snakes in Englewood....the ONLY two spots where the Snakes get down without dickriding outsouth...lol yall been in shambles every since they surfaced the hole and rehabed the Dearborns :2cents:

Fuck THF!!! So you mean to tell me it takes the Folks and Snakes (who already outnumber us lords ALONE) now clicked together, to be a threat??? Bash Boyz Princeton Block Prairie and Michigan MIVL CRAZY MCK DIE 6

prospect
Affiliation: 13/3

Postby Cball » April 7th, 2013, 4:59 pm

Caposolowkey wrote:
Tee133 wrote:I think Mickey Cobras and Spanish Cobras should unite since we both small mobs but we still gotta honor Mickey Cogwell for he created Cobras period...

Yall might as well, yall already known as "frienemies" to every mob. Smh. 051 YM grippin the Titanics, 061 800Boyz reppin Diddy Grove and most recently started calling they shit "Skud Gang/Skud World" and started going by ManiaCobraz instead of the traditional "Mickey Cobraz"....dropping the 5 in videos and sum mo shit? Boss Smooth smh. Then you got them 044 Princeton Block MCs clicking up with the Folks from 46th all reppin THF....lol s/o them Rosenblum Park MCs out in Southshore along with them 071 Hermitage Snakes in Englewood....the ONLY two spots where the Snakes get down without dickriding outsouth...lol yall been in shambles every since they surfaced the hole and rehabed the Dearborns :2cents:

Fuck THF!!! So you mean to tell me it takes the Folks and Snakes (who already outnumber us lords ALONE) now clicked together, to be a threat??? Bash Boyz Princeton Block Prairie and Michigan MIVL CRAZY MCK DIE 6

:cmon:

prospect
Affiliation: neutral

Postby INSANE MAMII » April 7th, 2013, 9:39 pm

WAS GOOD TO ALL THE INSANE C UP IN HERE ....RESPECT

associate
Region: Foreigner

Postby germanicus » December 19th, 2013, 5:20 am

I BEEN SAYIN THAT FOR THA LONGEST..........EITHER THEM MICKY BROTHERS CHANGE THEIR NAME FROM COBRA TO SUMTHING MORE SYMBOLIC........BUT LESS SINFULL.......THAN HAVIN A COBRA NAME IN THA FINBALL FOLD IS AN ABOMINATION.........MUCH LIKE THESE BLUE FIN DISCIPLES ARE TODAY IN THA CHI.......I'LL GIVE U AN EXAMPLE.........HOW WOULD U FEEL ABOUT HAVIN IN OUR BELOVED FINBALL TEAM A GANG NAME..........MANNEQUIN LATINA DIECIPLE VICELORDS,STONES,COUNTS OR EVEN BISHOPS???NOW IF THEY CAN'T CHANGE THEIR NAME TO SUMTHING RIGHTEOUS........THEM MINUS WELL JOINED THEE INSANE FAMILIA FOLD.

corporal
corporal
Affiliation: none

Postby Armando13124 » December 19th, 2013, 8:26 pm

stupid niggas

major
major
Affiliation: SGDn 1974 SINCE DA GET GO! Oreo still rots n B.C.

Postby sin1077 » December 20th, 2013, 3:16 am

germanicus wrote:

I BEEN SAYIN THAT FOR THA LONGEST..........EITHER THEM MICKY BROTHERS CHANGE THEIR NAME FROM COBRA TO SUMTHING MORE SYMBOLIC........BUT LESS SINFULL.......THAN HAVIN A COBRA NAME IN THA FINBALL FOLD IS AN ABOMINATION.........MUCH LIKE THESE BLUE FIN DISCIPLES ARE TODAY IN THA CHI.......I'LL GIVE U AN EXAMPLE.........HOW WOULD U FEEL ABOUT HAVIN IN OUR BELOVED FINBALL TEAM A GANG NAME..........MANNEQUIN LATINA DIECIPLE VICELORDS,STONES,COUNTS OR EVEN BISHOPS???NOW IF THEY CAN'T CHANGE THEIR NAME TO SUMTHING RIGHTEOUS........THEM MINUS WELL JOINED THEE INSANE FAMILIA FOLD.

Hollywood u still trying 2 claim king after u alreay been exposed? :lmao: :lmao: U mentioned this same shit b4 I think u started this thread with another1 of ur dozens of troll accounts. These 2 mobs ain't got shit in common but da word cobra THATS IT if u were from CHITOWN u would realize how stupid u sound. Hey I got a great idea why don't Latin Counts, Latin Kings, Latin Stylers, Latin Angels, Latin Eagles, Latin Pachucos, Latin Jivers, Latin Brothers, Latin Dragons, Latin Lovers, Latin Stones, Latin Souls all join up since they're all part of the "LATIN FAMILIA FOLD" then They can take over da "SPANISH FAMILIA FOLD" and after that move on da "BLACK FAMILIA FOLD" They could rule this city like when Julius Caesar and the ROMANS................BLAH.................................................................................................................................................................BLAH...............................................................................................................................................................BLAH.................................................................................................................................................................................. and conquered the BYZATINES :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Seriously KILL YOURSELF :killself: :killself: :killself:

SGDn TK

major
major

Postby sin1077 » December 20th, 2013, 3:18 am

germanicus wrote:

Hollywood u still trying 2 claim king after u alreay been exposed? :lmao: :lmao: U mentioned this same shit b4 I think u started this thread with another1 of ur dozens of troll accounts. These 2 mobs ain't got shit in common but da word cobra THATS IT if u were from CHITOWN u would realize how stupid u sound. Hey I got a great idea why don't Latin Counts, Latin Kings, Latin Stylers, Latin Angels, Latin Eagles, Latin Pachucos, Latin Jivers, Latin Brothers, Latin Dragons, Latin Lovers, Latin Stones, Latin Souls all join up since they're all part of the "LATIN FAMILIA FOLD" then They can take over da "SPANISH FAMILIA FOLD" and after that move on da "BLACK FAMILIA FOLD" They could rule this city like when Julius Caesar and the ROMANS................BLAH...............................................................................BLAH..................................................................................BLAH.......................................................BLAH........................................................................................................BLAH................................................................................................................BLAH.................................................................. and conquered the BYZATINES :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

SGDn TK

major
major

Postby sin1077 » December 20th, 2013, 3:19 am

Hollywood u still trying 2 claim king after u alreay been exposed? :lmao: :lmao: U mentioned this same shit b4 I think u started this thread with another1 of ur dozens of troll accounts. These 2 mobs ain't got shit in common but da word cobra THATS IT if u were from CHITOWN u would realize how stupid u sound. Hey I got a great idea why don't Latin Counts, Latin Kings, Latin Stylers, Latin Angels, Latin Eagles, Latin Pachucos, Latin Jivers, Latin Brothers, Latin Dragons, Latin Lovers, Latin Stones, Latin Souls all join up since they're all part of the "LATIN FAMILIA FOLD" then They can take over da "SPANISH FAMILIA FOLD" and after that move on da "BLACK FAMILIA FOLD" They could rule this city like when Julius Caesar and the ROMANS................BLAH.................................................................................................................................................................BLAH...............................................................................................................................................................BLAH.................................................................................................................................................................................. and conquered the BYZATINES :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

SGDn TK

major
major

Postby sin1077 » December 20th, 2013, 3:22 am

Hollywood u still trying 2 claim king after u alreay been exposed? :lmao: :lmao: U mentioned this same shit b4 I think u started this thread with another1 of ur dozens of troll accounts. These 2 mobs ain't got shit in common but da word cobra THATS IT if u were from CHITOWN u would realize how stupid u sound. Hey I got a great idea why don't Latin Counts, Latin Kings, Latin Stylers, Latin Angels, Latin Eagles, Latin Pachucos, Latin Jivers, Latin Brothers, Latin Dragons, Latin Lovers, Latin Stones, Latin Souls all join up since they're all part of the "LATIN FAMILIA FOLD" then They can take over da "SPANISH FAMILIA FOLD" and after that move on da "BLACK FAMILIA FOLD" They could rule this city like when Julius Caesar and the ROMANS .... ............BLAH.................. ............................... ............................ ................... ............. ................. ...................................BLAH..................................... ....................... .................. ..... ......................BLAH ......................... .............................BLAH.............. .................BLAH .............................................. .................BLAH ........................................BLAH ............BLAH ............................... and conquered the BYZATINES :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

SGDn TK

associate

Postby germanicus » December 20th, 2013, 6:28 am

^^^^ANOTHA OF MY LOYAL GROUPIES...........THANK U..........BUT U DO KNOW THAT U STILL MY NUMBER ONE FAN..........DO U WANT ME TO SIGNED U AN AUTOGRAPH????I DON'T THINK SO AHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

underboss
underboss

Postby 40 OUNCE FEVER » December 20th, 2013, 6:38 pm

Welcome Back King!!! Hey do me a favor and let us know if you still have any of those complimentary, leftover coffee mugs left? I'm looking for a few of the version that says... " IT'S STILL ALKN " on the front with the big ole DK and dropped fork on the back. These make good Xmas gifts Homey!

associate

Postby germanicus » December 20th, 2013, 7:32 pm

40 OUNCE FEVER wrote:Welcome Back King!!! Hey do me a favor and let us know if you still have any of those complimentary, leftover coffee mugs left? I'm looking for a few of the version that says... " IT'S STILL ALKN " on the front with the big ole DK and dropped fork on the back. These make good Xmas gifts Homey!

AND YES..........FOR A LIMITED OFFER U CAN HAVE ONE...........JUST VISIT OUR WEBSITE OR CALL OUR 1-800 NUMBER AND U WILL AUTOMACTLY RECEIVE A COMPLIMETARY FREE MUG THAT STILL SAYS...........IS STILL ALKN........SO WHAT ARE U WAITING FOR???THIS SPECIAL OFFER IS LIMITED..........OUR OPERATORS ARE STANDING BY........SO CALL NOW AND GET YOUR FREE GIFT............CAUSE WE KNOW IS HARD OUTHERE..........AND WE UNDERSTAND..........WE KNOW THAT U COME HOME FROM A HARD DAY AND THA FIRST THING THAT COMES TO YOUR MIND........IS THA SECURITY OF YOUR LOVE ONES.........THA SECURITY OF YOUR CHILDREN.........THAT'S WHY WITH OUR SPECIAL TECHNOLOGY THAT WE CAME UP...........WE HAVE THA MANNEQUIN BUSTER RADAR..........IS A SPECIAL COMPUTER DEVICE THAT ALLOWS U FROM YOUR SMARTPHONE OR CELLPHONE WHEN MANNEQUINZ ARE CLOSED TO YOUR HOME OR AREA.........ONCE THA SIGNAL IS BEIGN DISPLAY ON YOUR SMARTPHONE............OUR SPECIAL PROFESSIONAL MANNEQUIN KILLIN UNIT COMES TO YOUR HOME AND AREA AND QUICKLY ELIMINATES YOUR PROBLEM...........OUR PROFESSIONAL MANNEQUIN SPECIAL SQUAD ARE FORMER U.S MARINES AND FEW WHO WERE REAL LIFE KINGZ WHO SPECIALIZED IN ELIMINATING MANNEQUINS ON SIGHT...........SO THERE'S NO NEED TO CALL 911.........WHEN U HAVE KING HOLLYWOOD'S SPECIAL MANNEQUIN SLAYIN DEVICE...........JUST ONE CALL..........IT WILL ELIMINATE YOUR PROBLEMS AND IF U ACT NOW...........WE WILL GIVE U A FREE COFFEE MUG WITH KING HOLLYWOOD'S FAMOUS CATCH PHRASE THAT SAYS.................IS STILL ALKN........AND IF THAT'S NOT ALL........WE WILL SEND U A FREE AUTOGRAPH PIC WITH KING HOLLYWOOD POSSIN WITH 2 OF HIS PET LIONS NEXT TO HIS BRAND NEW JAG.............SO CALL NOW AND GET YOUR FREE GIFT...........OUR OPERATORS ARE STANDIN BY................VISA,MASTERCARD,AMEX IS WELCOME........BUT WE DO NOT ACCEPT NO LINK CARDS...........SORRY HULBOLT PARK.....BUT WE DO NOT ACCEPT NO LINK CARDS AND U HAVE TO BE MEXICAN TO GET A DISCOUNT AND A FREE COFFEE MUG.........AND STILL ALKN...........STILL FUCK SATAN.........AND STILL FUCK ALL GAY ASS LUCIFERIAN MANNEQUINZ.........FUCK THA FALLEN ANGEL!!!

underboss
underboss

Postby 40 OUNCE FEVER » December 20th, 2013, 8:27 pm

Thanks Bro, I'll get this ordered right away...

I like the Mannequin Buster though. It's a big upgrade from your old services/product. I remember back in the day how you had 1-800 KILL-MLD or some shit and it was a little dangerous until you gave us some tips to lure them in for easy capture. You advised us to entice them with a piece of crack rock or some old English 4o's before calling your squad to come contain them. It worked well but still, there was always the chance that the Mannequin might start shooting outta nowhere and kill more innocents while tyring to contain their luceferian faggot asses. That's why I like this product much better since it lets you know when theyre in the immediate area and it allows time for the true, trained professionals to capture them without me risking the lives of nearby 7 years old girls. I plan on buying a device for each and every one of my loved ones to keep us safe from these dick sucking faggots over at Keystone and Fullerton.

:tiphat:

prospect
Region: West

Postby Lil-strife » December 20th, 2013, 8:35 pm

:lmao: :lmao: GERMANCIUS = ONE OF THE BEST MOST ENTERTAINING POSTERS ON THE HOODUP LOL DIS SHIT GOT ME DYIN :lmao:

Next

Return to Midwest