uptown boy aka 106 gs aka viewside aka a lot of niggas

lieutenant
lieutenant
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Myself..Or i want u to think that.

uptown boy aka 106 gs aka viewside aka a lot of niggas

Postby BukShotVillian » November 5th, 2012, 5:26 pm

fact 1

Uptown Boy
official contributor

My Region: East Coast
My Affiliation: Neutral

Fact 2

YBz^NYC
official contributor

My Affiliation: WEBSIDE

1090 G'z
official contributor

My Affiliation: Joo awlredy <--- all august all co sign with him self.. and when u check out view side murders it says august aswell.. u telling me all these east coast niggas made accounts the same month? and lasted this long? and automatically logg in and sign in and co sign with each other?

and the sad part is u can't do nun about becuz uptown boy is the owner of this website he took over it after sin did

im a old user here use to have an account until i forgot my password

he told a nigga he owned this site on one thread jus go to uptown boys post and scroll through all his shit you'll clearly see him say " I'm the owner of this site ill bann u" then he says "banned" and the guy quit typen eva since.. and theres more accounts of his.. lol dudes a weirdo. so he's view side.. uptown.. ybz and 106g's and a few other all have august you can't miss em. :2cents: and if i quit typen its cuz i got banned y'all so u kno I'm really telling da truth if i get removed over this shit like i have before

lieutenant
lieutenant
Affiliation: Myself..Or i want u to think that.

Re: uptown boy aka 106 gs aka viewside aka a lot of niggas

Postby BukShotVillian » November 5th, 2012, 5:30 pm

nigga even waited days apart until he made those accounts thinking he slick i dunno what it is with this nigga and the month august must be his birthday :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: maken all these master identity accounts while being the moderator of this site lol come on now watch my black ass get banned but it won't do nun ill come back n keep exposing this nigga

boss
boss
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby HoodProphet » October 16th, 2015, 1:00 am

Frauds :whaat:

sergeant
sergeant
Region: South
Affiliation: GOOD OLD WHITE ZULU NATION

Postby White-Zulu » October 16th, 2015, 1:02 am

BukShotVillian wrote:fact 1

Uptown Boy
official contributor

Fact 2

YBz^NYC
official contributor

1090 G'z
official contributor

My Affiliation: Joo awlredy <--- all august all co sign with him self.. and when u check out view side murders it says august aswell.. u telling me all these east coast niggas made accounts the same month? and lasted this long? and automatically logg in and sign in and co sign with each other?

and the sad part is u can't do nun about becuz uptown boy is the owner of this website he took over it after sin did

he told a nigga he owned this site on one thread jus go to uptown boys post and scroll through all his shit you'll clearly see him say " I'm the owner of this site ill bann u" then he says "banned" and the guy quit typen eva since.. and theres more accounts of his.. lol dudes a weirdo. so he's view side.. uptown.. ybz and 106g's and a few other all have august you can't miss em. :2cents: and if i quit typen its cuz i got banned y'all so u kno I'm really telling da truth if i get removed over this shit like i have before

:ohhh:

superior
superior
Region: South
Affiliation: Merrill gang fuck the opps BDK GDK VLK

Postby CPT » August 31st, 2016, 3:23 am

Uptown Boy
official contributor

Fact 2

YBz^NYC
official contributor

1090 G'z
official contributor

That fuck nigga uptownboy a faggot ass nigga. Nigga live in Pennsylvania with a old ass grandma chrysler sitting out at the front. Broke weirdo ass nigga

lieutenant
lieutenant
Affiliation: I-95

Postby BIuntedUp » August 31st, 2016, 10:59 am

LMFAO SO THE OWNER OF THIS SITE PROBABLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ONLINE CIVIL WARS THAT TAKE PLACE IN THE WEST SECETION OVER RACE TOO HUH?.. IF HES BLACK THEN HE PROBABLY GIVIN THE NIGGAS THE JUICE TO TROLL N HOLD WEIGHT.. BUT IF HES LATINO OR A WHITE LOOKIN LATINO THEN HES PROBABLY GIVIN THE JUICE TO THE MEXICANS.. N TBH.. THE MEXICAN TROLLS WAY DEEPER TOO

lieutenant
lieutenant

Postby BIuntedUp » September 19th, 2016, 3:34 pm

:rosssip: :tea: :huhwhat:

lieutenant
lieutenant

Postby BIuntedUp » September 19th, 2016, 3:36 pm

BFPL wrote:

Uptown Boy
official contributor

Fact 2

YBz^NYC
official contributor

1090 G'z
official contributor

That fuck nigga uptownboy a faggot ass nigga. Nigga live in Pennsylvania with a old ass grandma chrysler sitting out at the front. Broke weirdo ass nigga

:huhwhat: QUIT DISSIN YOUR SELF

Return to Midwest