THE SOUTHSIDE POPES

underboss
underboss
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

THE SOUTHSIDE POPES

Postby northpole69 » September 17th, 2012, 3:31 pm

I WAS LOOKIN AT THE OLD GANG MAP AND POPES HAD ALOTA SETS .. DO THEY STILL ACTIVE ANYWHERE .. YALL GOT ANY STORIES BOUT EM

boss
boss
Affiliation: neutral

Re: THE SOUTHSIDE POPES

Postby Greasers712 » September 17th, 2012, 3:58 pm

northpole69 wrote:I WAS LOOKIN AT THE OLD GANG MAP AND POPES HAD ALOTA SETS .. DO THEY STILL ACTIVE ANYWHERE .. YALL GOT ANY STORIES BOUT EM

SSIPs are still active :2cents:

One of the Brothers up here are cousins with a couple Popes from the Justice/Bridgeveiw area and we all chill now and again.

I know few Popes from 34th an they still out there, but I dunno if they still have many shorties out there cause all the younger ones I met are in there early-mid 20s :2cents:

general
general
Affiliation: 1 Man Gang

Postby hoodie » September 18th, 2012, 12:13 am

northpole69 wrote:I WAS LOOKIN AT THE OLD GANG MAP AND POPES HAD ALOTA SETS .. DO THEY STILL ACTIVE ANYWHERE .. YALL GOT ANY STORIES BOUT EM

my aunt lives on 34th... they active but the only story i can tell u is that they white n they go into people garages n steal tools n equipment rather than bangin

soldier
soldier

Postby noluv2ahater » September 18th, 2012, 4:32 pm

I heard them south side Popes is Folks now, any truth to that??? Back in the day North Side Popes was folks and South Side was people. I know a lot of old skool Popes from up North, still kick it with a few of them.

boss
boss

Postby Greasers712 » September 18th, 2012, 8:11 pm

noluv2ahater wrote:I heard them south side Popes is Folks now, any truth to that??? Back in the day North Side Popes was folks and South Side was people. I know a lot of old skool Popes from up North, still kick it with a few of them.

They got no reason to flip folks :2cents: There a finball friendly mob with Kings Counts n other mobs in the area :2cents: They only mostly go at with whats left of the 34th Cobras an a local CLB crew. They be doin some rap concerts at Bobby McGees and its not too bad for rap.

boss
boss
Affiliation: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Postby imblack » September 18th, 2012, 8:13 pm

lol nigga said finball friendly aint no friendly folks lmaooooo

boss
boss

Postby Greasers712 » September 18th, 2012, 8:14 pm

imblack wrote:lol nigga said finball friendly aint no friendly folks lmaooooo

Shit seems rare for any mobs on the SS to be friendly with each other :lol:

soldier
soldier

Postby noluv2ahater » September 18th, 2012, 8:17 pm

Greasers712 wrote:
noluv2ahater wrote:I heard them south side Popes is Folks now, any truth to that??? Back in the day North Side Popes was folks and South Side was people. I know a lot of old skool Popes from up North, still kick it with a few of them.

They got no reason to flip folks :2cents: There a finball friendly mob with Kings Counts n other mobs in the area :2cents: They only mostly go at with whats left of the 34th Cobras an a local CLB crew. They be doin some rap concerts at Bobby McGees and its not too bad for rap.

Bobby Mcgees on Harlem by Polekatz, thats there hood??? Been in there plenty of times, aint never seen niggas posted up in there, or any problems except for the young cats that cant handle the liquor and get them beer balls. Now down the street at Studio 63, niggas be at each other on a regular in that spot.

boss
boss

Postby imblack » September 18th, 2012, 8:17 pm

real shit tho :lol: was good witchu tho GL whas been goin on in fox lake

boss
boss

Postby Greasers712 » September 18th, 2012, 8:21 pm

noluv2ahater wrote:
Greasers712 wrote:

Bobby Mcgees on Harlem by Polekatz, thats there hood??? Been in there plenty of times, aint never seen niggas posted up in there, or any problems except for the young cats that cant handle the liquor and get them beer balls. Now down the street at Studio 63, niggas be at each other on a regular in that spot.

Naw, not there hood they just be rapping there :2cents:

boss
boss

Postby Greasers712 » September 18th, 2012, 8:26 pm

imblack wrote:real shit tho :lol: was good witchu tho GL whas been goin on in fox lake

folks threw in the towel in that town so there aint shit poppin as far as bangin goes :2cents:

mundelein is where we been waring with the LKs :2cents: Shits been turnt up over there past couple months and has been goin back n forth for a min.

fresh meat

Postby LATHIE5 » September 19th, 2012, 12:27 am

there is a sd set on 99th and Harlem dont know if they ar real the tag a lot under the Harlem bridge going over 95 th street

prospect
Affiliation: 12TH STREET PLAYERS GOON SQUAD

Postby 1CICEROCKRAZY2 » September 19th, 2012, 12:54 am

they on 34th grippin the counts only reason they out there and they on 51st n kilpatrick i heard i never ran into 1 though fuck it count killa if they wit em they gettin it 2 regardless though black n white P thang last time i heard about the popes i was fuckin wit a ambrose bitch from 63rd and they stole there bangers bad ass tech shotty n i think like 2 pistols she was a lady pope then flipped ambrose i guess dyke ass ugly broad robbed sum white boy pope with a big ass 34 on his chest ithink his name bubba P or sum shit

boss
boss

Postby Greasers712 » September 19th, 2012, 11:37 am

Greasers712 wrote:
imblack wrote:real shit tho :lol: was good witchu tho GL whas been goin on in fox lake

folks threw in the towel in that town so there aint shit poppin as far as bangin goes :2cents:

mundelein is where we been waring with the LKs :2cents: Shits been turnt up over there past couple months and has been goin back n forth for a min.

Shoulda prolly mentioned that we cool with the Lil Village Kings in Mundelein :2cents:

But we goin hard on them HOMOside bitches branced from LKst :2cents:

boss
boss

Postby Greasers712 » September 20th, 2012, 4:36 pm

1CICEROCKRAZY2 wrote:they on 34th grippin the counts only reason they out there and they on 51st n kilpatrick i heard i never ran into 1 though fuck it count killa if they wit em they gettin it 2 regardless though black n white P thang last time i heard about the popes i was fuckin wit a ambrose bitch from 63rd and they stole there bangers bad ass tech shotty n i think like 2 pistols she was a lady pope then flipped ambrose i guess dyke ass ugly broad robbed sum white boy pope with a big ass 34 on his chest ithink his name bubba P or sum shit

I wouldnt dog the Popes for "grippin nuts" Player :2cents:

Especially after the Crown Town Kings killed one of your boys an yall took it in stride :smh:

boss
boss

Postby Greasers712 » September 20th, 2012, 4:39 pm

LATHIE5 wrote:there is a sd set on 99th and Harlem dont know if they ar real the tag a lot under the Harlem bridge going over 95 th street

I be around there alot an yeh you sometimes see SD tags be over that way :2cents:

I think some of them live at that trailor park on 87th n Harlem but I think there low-key or are just small in numbers cause I be up in that trailor park n I never see them :2cents:

boss
boss

Postby imblack » September 20th, 2012, 5:18 pm

Greasers712 wrote:
Greasers712 wrote:

Shoulda prolly mentioned that we cool with the Lil Village Kings in Mundelein :2cents:

lol they got some kings in des plaines thats branched by LKst too them niggas huff as hell

boss
boss

Postby Greasers712 » September 20th, 2012, 5:33 pm

imblack wrote:
Greasers712 wrote:
Greasers712 wrote:

lol they got some kings in des plaines thats branched by LKst too them niggas huff as hell

They some straight hoes fucking hiding like the summer is already over :2cents: Kings branched from lil Village dont even have there back :lol: Shit is weird out here like that :2cents:

You know how them Round Lake Kings and Laketown Kings were/are waring with each other :facepalm:

Them Kings would drop Crowns at each other an go at it like crazy for a min :2cents:

fresh meat

Postby LATHIE5 » September 20th, 2012, 11:22 pm

Greasers712 wrote:
LATHIE5 wrote:there is a sd set on 99th and Harlem dont know if they ar real the tag a lot under the Harlem bridge going over 95 th street

I be around there alot an yeh you sometimes see SD tags be over that way :2cents:

I think some of them live at that trailor park on 87th n Harlem but I think there low-key or are just small in numbers cause I be up in that trailor park n I never see them :2cents:

they live in those apartments right of of 99th and harlem

fresh meat

Postby Midway63 » February 15th, 2014, 6:27 pm

The SS Popes are still around not like I was 10+, years ago, 63rd from Cicero Avenue to Harlem, don't care if they are 12st players, APs, IPs its all the same, some 26 did try to start up a 63rd and Major last summer til one got shot in the leg, most places you will find then now are at the bars on 63st or Archer ave

fresh meat

Postby Midway63 » February 15th, 2014, 6:28 pm

The SS Popes are still around not like I was 10+, years ago, 63rd from Cicero Avenue to Harlem, don't care if they are 12st players, APs, IPs its all the same, some 26 did try to start up a 63rd and Major last summer til one got shot in the leg, most places you will find then now are at the bars on 63st or Archer ave

prospect
Affiliation: Maniac Latin Disciple Nation

Postby AWPWMLDN » February 15th, 2014, 9:26 pm

..old post..but i see mufcukas still commenting on it..

..i used to live on 35th in between western and damen until recently..in the eight years ive lived in that area i can count the times i heard gunshots..and when i did it was in the distance..a few times in the count/disciple area by damen/35th..and a few times in the bunny hood by pershing..

..as far as the actual popes hood..they got a few niggas that be thru there..posted up by the store on 33rd in the summer..maybe a few niggas chillin in the park on hamilton..but they never been posted up deep..maybe once or twice..but it was on a day when a meeting took place..and even those few days there were only about five or six niggas that hung out for a bit..maybe a sign was thrown up at a few nuetrons..maybe a bottle was thrown at a passin car..but the only shots fired in that hood was from other mufcukas from other mobs/crews lettin each other have it..

..them popes are still around there tho..cuz every time bunnys or devils or any other mob/crew tags up around there..that shit gets crossed out the next day..them popes are good for that..

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: Citizens to Re-Elect Larry Dominick

Postby IlDuce » February 15th, 2014, 9:31 pm

Midway63 wrote:The SS Popes are still around not like I was 10+, years ago, 63rd from Cicero Avenue to Harlem, don't care if they are 12st players, APs, IPs its all the same, some 26 did try to start up a 63rd and Major last summer til one got shot in the leg, most places you will find then now are at the bars on 63st or Archer ave

All Kings and a few bunk Saints down there. There used to be a 26 set down there but who knows what happened to them. The 26 are all in West Lawn and in Marquette Park.

Almighty Popes have been gone for a long time. They were done when I was in high school and never recovered.

There were Popes in Chrysler Village but they vanished. I used to work at 63rd and Central and they were gone by 2004. I heard 62nd and Oak Park and Austin but they probably on nothing.

fresh meat

Postby Rowdkygee63 » January 9th, 2015, 9:16 pm

63rd central two six still out there all day 26w central two six world

fresh meat

Postby Rowdkygee63 » January 9th, 2015, 9:16 pm

63rd central two six still out there all day 26w central two six world