BARRIO POBRE HERE TO STAY

xXx1DeepxXx
captain
captain

Re: BARRIO POBRE HERE TO STAY

Post by xXx1DeepxXx » June 20th, 2012, 4:36 pm

HoodBeenUp wrote:That fake ass account.....MS-13 is not pushing into Chicago in 10 years lol. Come on Hispanic gangs here have ties to cartels and mafia and all that junk to. Its just fucking up the money. Those cicero surenos are gone haven't made any noise whatsoever. This is a fake account. For some reason Chicago gets the most fake ccounts, niggas is jealous......southwest side would be the last side ms-13 would set up shop. They wouldnt make it in the county or joint they have no allies they would get pumpkinheaded so quick and end up in PC. Kings and Stones have ties to cartels mexican columbian, puerto rican, as do the GDs and VLs....ain't nothing new. If ms-13 is pushing into chicago then beware of the Almighty Latin Kings because my Boys that are LKs said they have a set in LA.
Nigga the LK's DO NOT have a set in Los Angeles. They have a set in ORANGE COUNTY aka WHITEBOY LAND with BIG ASS HOUSES and BEACH FRONT PROPERTY :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :facepalm: :smh: and there are SURENO gangs that have Latin Kings in there name and that throw up the crown too.

Yes every gang has connections to cartels. But the only difference is is that MS is actually an Ally of the Zetas and do shit for them in America and They're the only gang to litterally move into a neighborhood by using a fucking bus lolololol . It's funny though because MS isnt the biggest hood in LA, it's S\S Florenica 13, The 18st. Gang(S), Los Avenues 13, (ES,WS, and SS) PlayBoy Surenos 13.

They're will never be any LA and Northern Cali gang's in chi-town. An there will NEVER be any chicago gang's in LA. maybe sureno county's but NOT in L.A. County. Our fucking suburbs have fucking Millions of gangs too that will fucking kill you just like the general LA gang's will. L.A. County will never see a LK set or any other Ch-Town gang.

POBR3RO !l!
fresh meat

Post by POBR3RO !l! » June 20th, 2012, 4:47 pm

ARE YOU NIGGAZ STILL IN DENIAL ??? OKK BUT KNOW THIS WE ARE NOT THOSE FAKKE ASS NIGGAZ TRYIN TO CLAIM SUREÑO IN IL WE ARE REAL WE ALWAYS CONNECTEDK WITH THA HOMIES FROM CALIFAS ANDK THERE ARE SOME FAKES LIKE THOSE FAGGOT ASS MLKS CLAIMING 18TH NDK CENTRAL BUT WE GOT RIDK OF THEM BUT ANYWAYS FUCK IT AND FUCKK ALL THAT OPPOSE

Debo99
associate

Post by Debo99 » June 20th, 2012, 4:50 pm

xXx1DeepxXx
captain
captain

Post by xXx1DeepxXx » June 20th, 2012, 5:21 pm

POBR3RO !l! wrote:ARE YOU NIGGAZ STILL IN DENIAL ??? OKK BUT KNOW THIS WE ARE NOT THOSE FAKKE ASS NIGGAZ TRYIN TO CLAIM SUREÑO IN IL WE ARE REAL WE ALWAYS CONNECTEDK WITH THA HOMIES FROM CALIFAS ANDK THERE ARE SOME FAKES LIKE THOSE FAGGOT ASS MLKS CLAIMING 18TH NDK CENTRAL BUT WE GOT RIDK OF THEM BUT ANYWAYS FUCK IT AND FUCKK ALL THAT OPPOSE
But Barrio Pobre 13 is from Long Beach, Los Angeles? How did they get over there ? yall niggas got to much goin on in the LBC to just move like that. I mean yall niggas got so many hood in Long Beach alone it aint even funny, and not to count the other hoods from other citys in LA that want you niggas gone lol LBC got an all these hispanic gangs like 18th Street click, Barrio Small Town 13, Barrio Viejo 13, Latin Time Playboyz 13, E\S Longos 13, N\S Longos 13, W\S Longos 13, Malditos 13, Mid City Stoners 13, Midget Locos 13, Summit And Canal 13, Termites 13, T-Town Flats 13, and Villa Pasa La Rifa 13 AND then you got all these Asian gangs like E\S Asian Boyz, N\S Asian Boyz, Crazy Brothers Clan
,Exotic Foreigm Creation Coterie, Korat Boys, Long Beach Satanas, Oriental Boys, Sons of Samoa, Suicidal Town, Temple Street 13, Tiny Rascal Gang, and W\S Islanders AND all these Crip gangs like Brick Blocc Crips, Boulevard Mafia Crips, DAWGS Crip gang, Four Corner Blocc Crips, Insane Crips,
Lettin Niggas Have It Crip Gang, Macc Mafia Crips, Original Hood Crips, Rollin 20s CripsRollin 80s West Coast Crips, and Tray Duece Crips. THAT CITY HAS GOT FUCKIN LOADS OF GANGS AND YALL NIGGAS GOT ENEMYS FOR FUCKIN YEARS! SO HOW DID YALL NIGGAS FIND THE TIME TO MOVE TO CHI-TOWN?!?!?!

CIGSDN
soldier
soldier

Post by CIGSDN » June 20th, 2012, 5:28 pm

xXx1DeepxXx wrote:
POBR3RO !l! wrote:ARE YOU NIGGAZ STILL IN DENIAL ??? OKK BUT KNOW THIS WE ARE NOT THOSE FAKKE ASS NIGGAZ TRYIN TO CLAIM SUREÑO IN IL WE ARE REAL WE ALWAYS CONNECTEDK WITH THA HOMIES FROM CALIFAS ANDK THERE ARE SOME FAKES LIKE THOSE FAGGOT ASS MLKS CLAIMING 18TH NDK CENTRAL BUT WE GOT RIDK OF THEM BUT ANYWAYS FUCK IT AND FUCKK ALL THAT OPPOSE
But Barrio Pobre 13 is from Long Beach, Los Angeles? How did they get over there ? yall niggas got to much goin on in the LBC to just move like that. I mean yall niggas got so many hood in Long Beach alone it aint even funny, and not to count the other hoods from other citys in LA that want you niggas gone lol LBC got an all these hispanic gangs like 18th Street click, Barrio Small Town 13, Barrio Viejo 13, Latin Time Playboyz 13, E\S Longos 13, N\S Longos 13, W\S Longos 13, Malditos 13, Mid City Stoners 13, Midget Locos 13, Summit And Canal 13, Termites 13, T-Town Flats 13, and Villa Pasa La Rifa 13 AND then you got all these Asian gangs like E\S Asian Boyz, N\S Asian Boyz, Crazy Brothers Clan
,Exotic Foreigm Creation Coterie, Korat Boys, Long Beach Satanas, Oriental Boys, Sons of Samoa, Suicidal Town, Temple Street 13, Tiny Rascal Gang, and W\S Islanders AND all these Crip gangs like Brick Blocc Crips, Boulevard Mafia Crips, DAWGS Crip gang, Four Corner Blocc Crips, Insane Crips,
Lettin Niggas Have It Crip Gang, Macc Mafia Crips, Original Hood Crips, Rollin 20s CripsRollin 80s West Coast Crips, and Tray Duece Crips. THAT CITY HAS GOT FUCKIN LOADS OF GANGS AND YALL NIGGAS GOT ENEMYS FOR FUCKIN YEARS! SO HOW DID YALL NIGGAS FIND THE TIME TO MOVE TO CHI-TOWN?!?!?!
It don't make no sense yo. These guys blankin folks and people....when they get locked up, who they gonna turn too??? these guys here are basically on they own. I can see it now..."I'm a sureno, but we ride with folks." Y'all blankin shit and in the joint, y'all kissin ass. That's like saying one of my SD folks getting locked up over there and saying fuck surenos & Nortenos. Shit, we basicly on our own.

xXx1DeepxXx
captain
captain

Post by xXx1DeepxXx » June 20th, 2012, 5:43 pm

CIGSDN wrote:
xXx1DeepxXx wrote:
It don't make no sense yo. These guys blankin folks and people....when they get locked up, who they gonna turn too??? these guys here are basically on they own. I can see it now..."I'm a sureno, but we ride with folks." Y'all blankin shit and in the joint, y'all kissin ass. That's like saying one of my SD folks getting locked up over there and saying fuck surenos & Nortenos. Shit, we basicly on our own.
lol Im tellin you niggas dont make no sence, like those UBN niggas that had no connection to LA at all just to make that shit in NYC :facepalm: just saw a name and what they where doing in LA and wanted to do the same shit haha same goes for the wannabe surenos up in chi-town. I dont get how mexicans up north in chi-town even claim to be a Sureno? :wtf3: i mean the term mean SOUTHERN MEXICAN from SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA. Them niggas never been to the Southside of Cali at all. :lol:

An if a hispanic gangsta from Chi-Town hit LA County jail or any other county jail in Southern California they would have to run Sureno or they'd get fucked up everyday and probably get killed and if they ran tryed running Piasa they would probably get ignored by them and leave them so the Sureno's could get to them lolol the only reason MS runs Piasa is because most of them niggas are :lol: Same goes for a LA Hispanic gangsta in a Chi-Town jail.

POBR3RO !l!
fresh meat

Post by POBR3RO !l! » June 20th, 2012, 6:34 pm

CIGSDN wrote:
xXx1DeepxXx wrote:
CIGSDN wrote:what you laughing at nigga im the one saying that the hood he claiming got to many shit goin on in LA to just pick up and try to expand like that. plus chi-town gangs are already part of its history and aint goin no where.
So do you agree that these nigkas in Cicero are fake? Cause remember, these hoe ass fakes be flipping something else...whether on the streets or in the county. So if you ask me, that's embarrassing to y'all. These nigkas ain't taken seriously in the Chi. Especialy in Cicero. Just saying
Most definately Sureno wannabe's. I read an chicago article that the chicago suburbs are having "california" gang's in them :lol: i heard there's supposedly a shit load of sureno gangs from southern cali and norteno gangs from northern cali in them :lmao: i started laughing because i know about them expanding but the point is is that 1. they aint real surenos/nortenos because they aint from southern cali and northern cali 2. chicago has they own gang situation and wouldnt want to claim some other coast's shit. 3. most of those "members" that they have are rejects from chicago hispanic gangs. 4. most sureno's wouldnt want to expand over there because they got they own shit to worry about on the westcoast, in southern states like arizona, texas, nevada, new mexico, and in central america.

though i did hear MS-13 and 18th street is expected to have a click in the southwest side of chicago by the next 10 years. but i can understand them because MS is like 500,000 deep worldwide and are in ever major city and suburb and plus they run piasa when they hit county anyways and they connected to the Los Zetas cartel so i doubt anyone would fuck with them like that. now 18th St. are not all the same gang they are all different gangs and the only thing they have in common is the 18th st. but when they hit LA County jail they run sureno. most likely they'll do the same and run piasa like MS but seeing how they are worst of the worst enemies they might run by themselves but that would lay them as easy targets though. so you might hear them running bythemselves.
So there you have it! The Surenos in Cicero are fakes. A bunch of wannabes...[/quote]
FUCK USE CHAVALAS SDK I STAY TREATING USE FUKKE BUMBLE BEES SUKKING DICKK DOUGHNUT KILLA GANGSTA TWO SHIT KILLA TO USE FUKKEN LAMES BUNNIES DONT HOP THEY DROP ON MY SIDE OF TOWN HIBERNATION SEASON IS HERE FOR USE PUSSYS BARRIO POBRE X3 CONTROLA LOKKOTES CLICK

8kushbluntz
fresh meat

Post by 8kushbluntz » June 20th, 2012, 6:41 pm

POBR3RO !l! wrote:WASSUP BITCHES YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS BIG BAD BARRIO POBRE GANG OR DONT BANG TWO SIX KILLA PARK HOMES AINT ON SHIT BARRIO POBRE LOKKO SIDE TRECE WE THE REAL BLACK AND GOLDK FUCKK A KKING POBRERO LOVE 19TH N 51ST
cali beaner :lmao: :lmao:

xXx1DeepxXx
captain
captain

Post by xXx1DeepxXx » June 20th, 2012, 6:52 pm

POBR3RO !l! wrote:
CIGSDN wrote:
xXx1DeepxXx wrote:
CIGSDN wrote:what you laughing at nigga im the one saying that the hood he claiming got to many shit goin on in LA to just pick up and try to expand like that. plus chi-town gangs are already part of its history and aint goin no where.
So do you agree that these nigkas in Cicero are fake? Cause remember, these hoe ass fakes be flipping something else...whether on the streets or in the county. So if you ask me, that's embarrassing to y'all. These nigkas ain't taken seriously in the Chi. Especialy in Cicero. Just saying
Most definately Sureno wannabe's. I read an chicago article that the chicago suburbs are having "california" gang's in them :lol: i heard there's supposedly a shit load of sureno gangs from southern cali and norteno gangs from northern cali in them :lmao: i started laughing because i know about them expanding but the point is is that 1. they aint real surenos/nortenos because they aint from southern cali and northern cali 2. chicago has they own gang situation and wouldnt want to claim some other coast's shit. 3. most of those "members" that they have are rejects from chicago hispanic gangs. 4. most sureno's wouldnt want to expand over there because they got they own shit to worry about on the westcoast, in southern states like arizona, texas, nevada, new mexico, and in central america.

though i did hear MS-13 and 18th street is expected to have a click in the southwest side of chicago by the next 10 years. but i can understand them because MS is like 500,000 deep worldwide and are in ever major city and suburb and plus they run piasa when they hit county anyways and they connected to the Los Zetas cartel so i doubt anyone would fuck with them like that. now 18th St. are not all the same gang they are all different gangs and the only thing they have in common is the 18th st. but when they hit LA County jail they run sureno. most likely they'll do the same and run piasa like MS but seeing how they are worst of the worst enemies they might run by themselves but that would lay them as easy targets though. so you might hear them running bythemselves.
So there you have it! The Surenos in Cicero are fakes. A bunch of wannabes...
FUCK USE CHAVALAS SDK I STAY TREATING USE FUKKE BUMBLE BEES SUKKING DICKK DOUGHNUT KILLA GANGSTA TWO SHIT KILLA TO USE FUKKEN LAMES BUNNIES DONT HOP THEY DROP ON MY SIDE OF TOWN HIBERNATION SEASON IS HERE FOR USE PUSSYS BARRIO POBRE X3 CONTROLA LOKKOTES CLICK[/quote]

NIGGA! You still aint answer me! :cmon:

So*Cal Psycho
prospect

Post by So*Cal Psycho » June 20th, 2012, 7:08 pm

xXx1DeepxXx wrote:
HoodBeenUp wrote:That fake ass account.....MS-13 is not pushing into Chicago in 10 years lol. Come on Hispanic gangs here have ties to cartels and mafia and all that junk to. Its just fucking up the money. Those cicero surenos are gone haven't made any noise whatsoever. This is a fake account. For some reason Chicago gets the most fake ccounts, niggas is jealous......southwest side would be the last side ms-13 would set up shop. They wouldnt make it in the county or joint they have no allies they would get pumpkinheaded so quick and end up in PC. Kings and Stones have ties to cartels mexican columbian, puerto rican, as do the GDs and VLs....ain't nothing new. If ms-13 is pushing into chicago then beware of the Almighty Latin Kings because my Boys that are LKs said they have a set in LA.
Nigga the LK's DO NOT have a set in Los Angeles. They have a set in ORANGE COUNTY aka WHITEBOY LAND with BIG ASS HOUSES and BEACH FRONT PROPERTY :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :facepalm: :smh: and there are SURENO gangs that have Latin Kings in there name and that throw up the crown too.

Yes every gang has connections to cartels. But the only difference is is that MS is actually an Ally of the Zetas and do shit for them in America and They're the only gang to litterally move into a neighborhood by using a fucking bus lolololol . It's funny though because MS isnt the biggest hood in LA, it's S\S Florenica 13, The 18st. Gang(S), Los Avenues 13, (ES,WS, and SS) PlayBoy Surenos 13.

They're will never be any LA and Northern Cali gang's in chi-town. An there will NEVER be any chicago gang's in LA. maybe sureno county's but NOT in L.A. County. Our fucking suburbs have fucking Millions of gangs too that will fucking kill you just like the general LA gang's will. L.A. County will never see a LK set or any other Ch-Town gang.

Aint no LKs in OC! You're trippin on that shit! If so, where? And look at OC's demo, far from "whiteboy" land. Maybe south county. And my cousin is married to an older head from Anaheim Barrio Pobre, solid homie. They're not as deep as they were in the 80s and 90s but they're still around.

xXx1DeepxXx
captain
captain

Post by xXx1DeepxXx » June 20th, 2012, 7:18 pm

So*Cal Psycho wrote:
xXx1DeepxXx wrote:

Aint no LKs in OC! You're trippin on that shit! If so, where? And look at OC's demo, far from "whiteboy" land. Maybe south county. And my cousin is married to an older head from Anaheim Barrio Pobre, solid homie. They're not as deep as they were in the 80s and 90s but they're still around.
I saw a video on youtube not that long ago titled "Orange County Almighty Latin King Nation" and it looked like fuckin Leguna Beach or Something haha :lol: and yeah i been to Anaheim it's got a shit load of gang's because of it's close proximinty to Los Angeles County. Yeah i know about them niggas from Anaheim Travlers 13, Orphans 13, and Del Monte Blocc Gangsta Crips from Anaheim.

So*Cal Psycho
prospect

Post by So*Cal Psycho » June 20th, 2012, 7:59 pm

xXx1DeepxXx wrote:
So*Cal Psycho wrote:
xXx1DeepxXx wrote:

I saw a video on youtube not that long ago titled "Orange County Almighty Latin King Nation" and it looked like fuckin Leguna Beach or Something haha :lol: and yeah i been to Anaheim it's got a shit load of gang's because of it's close proximinty to Los Angeles County. Yeah i know about them niggas from Anaheim Travlers 13, Orphans 13, and Del Monte Blocc Gangsta Crips from Anaheim.
Laguna beach!!! :lmao:

So*Cal Psycho
prospect

Post by So*Cal Psycho » June 20th, 2012, 8:15 pm

xXx1DeepxXx wrote:yeah i been to Anaheim it's got a shit load of gang's because of it's close proximinty to Los Angeles County.
I gotta disagree with you here. So Cal as a whole has always been a gang banging ass area regardless of county. There are old ass gangs in Orange Cty, San Bernardino Cty, Riverside Cty, etc. that all date back many years back. Obviously LA would have the older of the gangs but cities that were incorporated in the 1800s like Santa Ana, San Bernardino, and Anaheim have old gangs as well. Anaheim back in the day was actually the second city incorporated into LA County behind LA itself! Trip out on that shit

xXx1DeepxXx
captain
captain

Post by xXx1DeepxXx » June 20th, 2012, 8:16 pm

So*Cal Psycho wrote:
xXx1DeepxXx wrote:
So*Cal Psycho wrote:
xXx1DeepxXx wrote:

Laguna beach!!! :lmao:
thats exactly what i did :lol:

xXx1DeepxXx
captain
captain

Post by xXx1DeepxXx » June 20th, 2012, 8:19 pm

So*Cal Psycho wrote:
xXx1DeepxXx wrote:yeah i been to Anaheim it's got a shit load of gang's because of it's close proximinty to Los Angeles County.
I gotta disagree with you here. So Cal as a whole has always been a gang banging ass area regardless of county. There are old ass gangs in Orange Cty, San Bernardino Cty, Riverside Cty, etc. that all date back many years back. Obviously LA would have the older of the gangs but cities that were incorporated in the 1800s like Santa Ana, San Bernardino, and Anaheim have old gangs as well. Anaheim back in the day was actually the second city incorporated into LA County behind LA itself! Trip out on that shit
yeah i know bro it's just LA county is the gang capital and shit with some mexican gangs dating back to the late 1890's and black gangs dating back to the 1920's :lol: all the rest of southern cali get my props to :2cents: :tiphat:

So*Cal Psycho
prospect

Post by So*Cal Psycho » June 20th, 2012, 8:25 pm

xXx1DeepxXx wrote:
So*Cal Psycho wrote:
yeah i know bro it's just LA county is the gang capital and shit with some mexican gangs dating back to the late 1890's and black gangs dating back to the 1920's :lol: all the rest of southern cali get my props to :2cents: :tiphat:
u right, and i need to see that vid of the LKs posted in Laguna myself! :lol:

Kenosha2TheChi
corporal
corporal

Post by Kenosha2TheChi » June 20th, 2012, 10:34 pm

wtf is barrio pobre? :cmon:

sound like a dish at chapolte

xXx1DeepxXx
captain
captain

Post by xXx1DeepxXx » June 20th, 2012, 10:47 pm

So*Cal Psycho wrote:
xXx1DeepxXx wrote:
So*Cal Psycho wrote:
u right, and i need to see that vid of the LKs posted in Laguna myself! :lol:
lol ill try looking for it my nigga! i tried a while back and could'nt find it no more but ill try again haha

xXx1DeepxXx
captain
captain

Post by xXx1DeepxXx » June 20th, 2012, 10:53 pm

Kenosha2TheChi wrote:wtf is barrio pobre? :cmon:

sound like a dish at chapolte
lol it's an some what descent sized mexican gang in Long Beach and Compton, Los Angeles. There enemy's in Compton and Long Beach diss them by calling them Bean Pies lol Let's see if this twat is really from there :lol:

So*Cal Psycho
prospect

Post by So*Cal Psycho » June 20th, 2012, 11:04 pm

Pobre has a decent size hood in Anaheim on the border of Buena Park. Been there since the 80s, one of the original satellite clicks. Wonder which one of the hoods spread out to Illinois? and @1Deep, dont worry about finding that video. I just thought it would be funny to see, but I ain't sweating that shit cause I know personally those fools ain't out here. Let me correct myself, some may be out here, but they ain't on shit.

HoodBeenUp
superior
superior

Post by HoodBeenUp » June 20th, 2012, 11:07 pm

Chicago had gangs since the 1830s. And black gang since the 1960s. New York had gangs before both Chicago and LA because it was the first city. So no LA is not the gang capitol every city brought its part. Chicago has the most gang members in the united states accorinng to the FBI. Plus we have set of our biggest gangs in both major cities Latin Kings in New York and YES Black P Stone... was brought to LA from a Chicago Stone. And even if they rep blood it doesn't matter because the PEOPLE nation was not invented. So that theory is weak. No city should call themselves the gang capitol especially LA since you were the third maybe 5 or 6th city to have any gangs. New York, Chicago, Boston, Philly had street gangs before LA. Chicago is also the home of the dreaded drive-by shooting which is COPIED and USED WORLDWIDE.

HoodBeenUp
superior
superior

Post by HoodBeenUp » June 20th, 2012, 11:08 pm

I meant black gangs since the 1860s after they were freed as slaves.

HoodBeenUp
superior
superior

Post by HoodBeenUp » June 20th, 2012, 11:08 pm

Althought latino gang history is sketchy the earliest I heard was the 1940s...for Chicago

HoodBeenUp
superior
superior

Post by HoodBeenUp » June 20th, 2012, 11:10 pm

Those fake surenos are in rich suburbs in illinois. The worst burb they are in is Cicero, but I heard they got bombed out. Some people till this day don't even know what a surenos is. The real surenos from LA that tried to open up shop......... :rip:

xXx1DeepxXx
captain
captain

Post by xXx1DeepxXx » June 21st, 2012, 12:30 am

So*Cal Psycho wrote:Pobre has a decent size hood in Anaheim on the border of Buena Park. Been there since the 80s, one of the original satellite clicks. Wonder which one of the hoods spread out to Illinois? and @1Deep, dont worry about finding that video. I just thought it would be funny to see, but I ain't sweating that shit cause I know personally those fools ain't out here. Let me correct myself, some may be out here, but they ain't on shit.
lol for sure bro i know they aint nothing ahah they would run southside if they hit jail and would get killed for being a king haha