BARRIO POBRE HERE TO STAY

POBR3RO !l!
fresh meat

BARRIO POBRE HERE TO STAY

Post by POBR3RO !l! » June 18th, 2012, 9:35 pm

WASSUP BITCHES YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS BIG BAD BARRIO POBRE GANG OR DONT BANG TWO SIX KILLA PARK HOMES AINT ON SHIT BARRIO POBRE LOKKO SIDE TRECE WE THE REAL BLACK AND GOLDK FUCKK A KKING POBRERO LOVE 19TH N 51ST

IlDuce
underboss
underboss

Re: BARRIO POBRE HERE TO STAY

Post by IlDuce » June 19th, 2012, 1:51 pm

POBR3RO !l! wrote:WASSUP BITCHES YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS BIG BAD BARRIO POBRE GANG OR DONT BANG TWO SIX KILLA PARK HOMES AINT ON SHIT BARRIO POBRE LOKKO SIDE TRECE WE THE REAL BLACK AND GOLDK FUCKK A KKING POBRERO LOVE 19TH N 51ST
Still tagging up the alleys off 21st Place?

8deucelks2
soldier
soldier

Post by 8deucelks2 » June 19th, 2012, 2:10 pm

:lmao: :lmao: :bow: to something greater than yourself trick AMOR

POBR3RO !l!
fresh meat

Post by POBR3RO !l! » June 19th, 2012, 8:45 pm

8deucelks2 wrote::lmao: :lmao: :bow: to something greater than yourself trick AMOR
shut the fuckk uP flakke stone king killa why dont you bow down to the real killas in black and goldk Barrio Pobre California to CHicago we run this youz Putos cant even take us out X3 Maton De Rey

imblack
boss
boss

Post by imblack » June 19th, 2012, 8:50 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hoodie
general
general

Post by hoodie » June 19th, 2012, 9:12 pm

dreamer, joker, spanky, baldy, smiley,...... typical "cholo" ese

:killself: :killself: :killself: :killself: :killself: :killself: :killself:

POBR3RO !l!
fresh meat

Post by POBR3RO !l! » June 19th, 2012, 9:25 pm

ALL YOUZ NIKKAZ THINKK WE AINT SHIT :lol: WE BEEN DROPPIN DONUTSK JUSTK ASK DA GDZKK FREE BOBBY P

Debo99
associate

Post by Debo99 » June 19th, 2012, 10:48 pm

hoodie wrote:dreamer, joker, spanky, baldy, smiley,...... typical "cholo" ese

:killself: :killself: :killself: :killself: :killself: :killself: :killself:
:lmao: :lmao: puppet, lil puppet, baby puppet :lmao: white tee, dickeys, cortez waring faggots :lmao:

AlmightyAs
general
general

Post by AlmightyAs » June 19th, 2012, 11:23 pm

these fag sas niggas are lame stay in cicero hold on to your lil block cuz yall will flip when you hit the county or joint bet

HoodBeenUp
superior
superior

Post by HoodBeenUp » June 19th, 2012, 11:36 pm

This dude is fake cant you tell LOL. Ask the GDs LMAO :lol: :lol: Your boy is flipped already in the county hahahahahahaha

KING-H\/\/OOD
captain
captain

Post by KING-H\/\/OOD » June 20th, 2012, 2:34 am

DON'T LOOK AT ME LIL PUPPET???DON'T LOOK AT ME.............ANYBODY HERE REMEMBERS THAT LINE FROM THAT MOVIE???

G Mac
superior
superior

Post by G Mac » June 20th, 2012, 2:50 am

POBR3RO !l! wrote:WASSUP BITCHES YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS BIG BAD BARRIO POBRE GANG OR DONT BANG TWO SIX KILLA PARK HOMES AINT ON SHIT BARRIO POBRE LOKKO SIDE TRECE WE THE REAL BLACK AND GOLDK FUCKK A KKING POBRERO LOVE 19TH N 51ST
:bored: :bored:

POBR3RO !l!
fresh meat

Post by POBR3RO !l! » June 20th, 2012, 10:28 am

AlmightyAs wrote:these fag sas niggas are lame stay in cicero hold on to your lil block cuz yall will flip when you hit the county or joint bet
FUCK THAT WE AINT NEVER GONNA FLIP BITCH WE PEOPLE KILL AND FOLKILLA YOU AMBROSE AINT SHIT DONT EVEN EXIST IN CICERO WE GONNA TAKE CHICAGO HOODS TOO JUST WAIT WE ALREADY GOT 47TH NDK MOZARTSK ANDK 71ST NDK ROCKWELL FROM THE GDKKZ YOUZ BITCHES JUST MAD CUZ SUREÑOS INVADING YOUR HOODKS :lmao: :lmao: :shoot: :shoot: EBKK

hoodie
general
general

Post by hoodie » June 20th, 2012, 10:57 am

71st n rockwell??? :lmao:

yea buddy :facepalm:

xXx1DeepxXx
captain
captain

Post by xXx1DeepxXx » June 20th, 2012, 3:03 pm

I'm from LA and I dont understand how LA hood's be in chicago like that unless niggas from LA moved it there to expand they operations? i mean Barrio Pobre 13 is from Long Beach, Los Angeles and how the fuck did they get out there to chi-town unless og members moved it there? but even if they did all them dudes you dudes gettin in aint real surenos they natives of the chi-town and never been or talked to a real LA nigga and probably dont know how LA hoods operate. i mean there's a shit load of sureno gangs in cali alone but the majority that expand they hood either go up north to oregon, washington, and then go down to neveda, arizona, texas, ect.

But Barrio Pobre 13 is from Long Beach, Los Angeles? How did they get over there ? yall niggas got to much goin on in the LBC to just move like that. I mean yall niggas got so many hood in Long Beach alone it aint even funny, and not to count the other hoods from other citys in LA that want you niggas gone lol LBC got an all these hispanic gangs like 18th Street click, Barrio Small Town 13, Barrio Viejo 13, Latin Time Playboyz 13, E\S Longos 13, N\S Longos 13, W\S Longos 13, Malditos 13, Mid City Stoners 13, Midget Locos 13, Summit And Canal 13, Termites 13, T-Town Flats 13, and Villa Pasa La Rifa 13 AND then you got all these Asian gangs like E\S Asian Boyz, N\S Asian Boyz, Crazy Brothers Clan
,Exotic Foreigm Creation Coterie, Korat Boys, Long Beach Satanas, Oriental Boys, Sons of Samoa, Suicidal Town, Temple Street 13, Tiny Rascal Gang, and W\S Islanders AND all these Crip gangs like Brick Blocc Crips, Boulevard Mafia Crips, DAWGS Crip gang, Four Corner Blocc Crips, Insane Crips,
Lettin Niggas Have It Crip Gang, Macc Mafia Crips, Original Hood Crips, Rollin 20s CripsRollin 80s West Coast Crips, and Tray Duece Crips. THAT CITY HAS GOT FUCKIN LOADS OF GANGS AND YALL NIGGAS GOT ENEMYS FOR FUCKIN YEARS! SO HOW DID YALL NIGGAS FIND THE TIME TO MOVE TO CHI-TOWN?!?!?! :cmon:

....?
underboss
underboss

Post by ....? » June 20th, 2012, 3:16 pm

^^^this nigga here :facepalm: :lmao: aint NO fucking surenos sur13 or wateva in CHICAGO goofy!!! you know these niggas on this site be lettin they imagination run wild :lmao:

xXx1DeepxXx
captain
captain

Post by xXx1DeepxXx » June 20th, 2012, 3:22 pm

....? wrote:^^^this nigga here :facepalm: :lmao: aint NO fucking surenos sur13 or wateva in CHICAGO goofy!!! you know these niggas on this site be lettin they imagination run wild :lmao:
what you laughing at nigga im the one saying that the hood he claiming got to many shit goin on in LA to just pick up and try to expand like that. plus chi-town gangs are already part of its history and aint goin no where.

CIGSDN
soldier
soldier

Post by CIGSDN » June 20th, 2012, 3:32 pm

what you laughing at nigga im the one saying that the hood he claiming got to many shit goin on in LA to just pick up and try to expand like that. plus chi-town gangs are already part of its history and aint goin no where.[/quote]

So do you agree that these nigkas in Cicero are fake? Cause remember, these hoe ass fakes be flipping something else...whether on the streets or in the county. So if you ask me, that's embarrassing to y'all. These nigkas ain't taken seriously in the Chi. Especialy in Cicero. Just saying

xXx1DeepxXx
captain
captain

Post by xXx1DeepxXx » June 20th, 2012, 3:51 pm

CIGSDN wrote:what you laughing at nigga im the one saying that the hood he claiming got to many shit goin on in LA to just pick up and try to expand like that. plus chi-town gangs are already part of its history and aint goin no where.
So do you agree that these nigkas in Cicero are fake? Cause remember, these hoe ass fakes be flipping something else...whether on the streets or in the county. So if you ask me, that's embarrassing to y'all. These nigkas ain't taken seriously in the Chi. Especialy in Cicero. Just saying[/quote]

Most definately Sureno wannabe's. I read an chicago article that the chicago suburbs are having "california" gang's in them :lol: i heard there's supposedly a shit load of sureno gangs from southern cali and norteno gangs from northern cali in them :lmao: i started laughing because i know about them expanding but the point is is that 1. they aint real surenos/nortenos because they aint from southern cali and northern cali 2. chicago has they own gang situation and wouldnt want to claim some other coast's shit. 3. most of those "members" that they have are rejects from chicago hispanic gangs. 4. most sureno's wouldnt want to expand over there because they got they own shit to worry about on the westcoast, in southern states like arizona, texas, nevada, new mexico, and in central america.

though i did hear MS-13 and 18th street is expected to have a click in the southwest side of chicago by the next 10 years. but i can understand them because MS is like 500,000 deep worldwide and are in ever major city and suburb and plus they run piasa when they hit county anyways and they connected to the Los Zetas cartel so i doubt anyone would fuck with them like that. now 18th St. are not all the same gang they are all different gangs and the only thing they have in common is the 18th st. but when they hit LA County jail they run sureno. most likely they'll do the same and run piasa like MS but seeing how they are worst of the worst enemies they might run by themselves but that would lay them as easy targets though. so you might hear them running bythemselves.

CIGSDN
soldier
soldier

Post by CIGSDN » June 20th, 2012, 4:03 pm

xXx1DeepxXx wrote:
CIGSDN wrote:what you laughing at nigga im the one saying that the hood he claiming got to many shit goin on in LA to just pick up and try to expand like that. plus chi-town gangs are already part of its history and aint goin no where.
So do you agree that these nigkas in Cicero are fake? Cause remember, these hoe ass fakes be flipping something else...whether on the streets or in the county. So if you ask me, that's embarrassing to y'all. These nigkas ain't taken seriously in the Chi. Especialy in Cicero. Just saying
Most definately Sureno wannabe's. I read an chicago article that the chicago suburbs are having "california" gang's in them :lol: i heard there's supposedly a shit load of sureno gangs from southern cali and norteno gangs from northern cali in them :lmao: i started laughing because i know about them expanding but the point is is that 1. they aint real surenos/nortenos because they aint from southern cali and northern cali 2. chicago has they own gang situation and wouldnt want to claim some other coast's shit. 3. most of those "members" that they have are rejects from chicago hispanic gangs. 4. most sureno's wouldnt want to expand over there because they got they own shit to worry about on the westcoast, in southern states like arizona, texas, nevada, new mexico, and in central america.

though i did hear MS-13 and 18th street is expected to have a click in the southwest side of chicago by the next 10 years. but i can understand them because MS is like 500,000 deep worldwide and are in ever major city and suburb and plus they run piasa when they hit county anyways and they connected to the Los Zetas cartel so i doubt anyone would fuck with them like that. now 18th St. are not all the same gang they are all different gangs and the only thing they have in common is the 18th st. but when they hit LA County jail they run sureno. most likely they'll do the same and run piasa like MS but seeing how they are worst of the worst enemies they might run by themselves but that would lay them as easy targets though. so you might hear them running bythemselves.[/quote]

So there you have it! The Surenos in Cicero are fakes. A bunch of wannabes...

Debo99
associate

Post by Debo99 » June 20th, 2012, 4:10 pm

surenos in cicero :lmao: :lmao: prbly some lil beaner kids that watch.blood in and blood out and american me to many times :lmao: :lmao:

HoodBeenUp
superior
superior

Post by HoodBeenUp » June 20th, 2012, 4:14 pm

That fake ass account.....MS-13 is not pushing into Chicago in 10 years lol. Come on Hispanic gangs here have ties to cartels and mafia and all that junk to. Its just fucking up the money. Those cicero surenos are gone haven't made any noise whatsoever. This is a fake account. For some reason Chicago gets the most fake ccounts, niggas is jealous......southwest side would be the last side ms-13 would set up shop. They wouldnt make it in the county or joint they have no allies they would get pumpkinheaded so quick and end up in PC. Kings and Stones have ties to cartels mexican columbian, puerto rican, as do the GDs and VLs....ain't nothing new. If ms-13 is pushing into chicago then beware of the Almighty Latin Kings because my Boys that are LKs said they have a set in LA.

HoodBeenUp
superior
superior

Post by HoodBeenUp » June 20th, 2012, 4:16 pm

That old article from 10-11 years ago and nothing has happened.....not even in the safest burbs in illinois....lol. Maybe a few fights, stabbings, shootings, but thats it. Them "surenos" still haven't retaliated for their boy the LKs killed in hanover park. I posted the article it has been 3 years already.

xXx1DeepxXx
captain
captain

Post by xXx1DeepxXx » June 20th, 2012, 4:19 pm

CIGSDN wrote:
xXx1DeepxXx wrote:

though i did hear MS-13 and 18th street is expected to have a click in the southwest side of chicago by the next 10 years. but i can understand them because MS is like 500,000 deep worldwide and are in ever major city and suburb and plus they run piasa when they hit county anyways and they connected to the Los Zetas cartel so i doubt anyone would fuck with them like that. now 18th St. are not all the same gang they are all different gangs and the only thing they have in common is the 18th st. but when they hit LA County jail they run sureno. most likely they'll do the same and run piasa like MS but seeing how they are worst of the worst enemies they might run by themselves but that would lay them as easy targets though. so you might hear them running bythemselves.
So there you have it! The Surenos in Cicero are fakes. A bunch of wannabes...[/quote]

yes most definately and this is coming from a LA Cali nigga. I have Crip and Blood homies and we have never heard of any Crip and Blood gangs in Chi-Town so there's no issue there. I also have homies from Sureno gangs and they laugh at them "sureno" wannabe's outside of southern cali because it's like "you arent from southern cali or aint got any connection to it so how you gonna claim sur" lololol
All the Crip gangs, Blood gangs, Hoover Criminal gangs, Maravilla gangs, and Sureno gangs dont think any one claimin they shit outside of cali is real. point blank period. i dont know why them niggas in those citys dont just start they own shit.

HoodBeenUp
superior
superior

Post by HoodBeenUp » June 20th, 2012, 4:19 pm

Those surenos from the burbs are mexican kids from illinois who either got kicked out of LKs or latin FOLKS mobs and ended up banging surenos....