Gangs in Racine, Milwaukee, Kenosha Wi

corporal
corporal
User avatar
Posts: 291
Joined: April 13th, 2011, 2:20 am
Location: Da Town
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: ACVLN

Re: Gangs in Racine, Milwaukee, Kenosha Wi

Postby GreenLord5 » August 16th, 2012, 2:25 am

Milwaukee never was types in my post!!! I'm talking nout dese niggas gassin up Kenosha cause this were I live now and ain't shit popin out here!!! But I watch da news and I see yall!! But da murders ain't nothing 2 be proud of anyways!!!Both our cities need 2 get back on dey shit!!! Me personally I die a lil bit inside everytime I see another lil nigga murdered in da streets!!! Shit's real in both places!!! But Kenosha ain't got none of the problems da Chi or Milwaukee got!!! I say we kill dis thread all toghether!!!

:shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :rip: :rip: :rip: :rip:




prospect
Posts: 93
Joined: June 2nd, 2012, 12:08 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Gangs in Racine, Milwaukee, Kenosha Wi

Postby Miltown » August 16th, 2012, 2:29 am

I been to that strip club a couple times in kenosha. The border club. Plus i been in that woodmans off the freeway. Thay shit like a zoo in there its as bad as bein in a chi gorcery store

prospect
Posts: 93
Joined: June 2nd, 2012, 12:08 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Gangs in Racine, Milwaukee, Kenosha Wi

Postby Miltown » August 16th, 2012, 2:31 am

Miltown wrote:I been to that strip club a couple times in kenosha. The border club. Plus i been in that woodmans off the freeway. Thay shit like a zoo in there its as bad as bein in a chi gorcery store




Thing about kenosha thoough is they do got real gangsters
im talkin about mafia mobsters crime families and shit

corporal
corporal
User avatar
Posts: 291
Joined: April 13th, 2011, 2:20 am
Location: Da Town
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: ACVLN

Re: Gangs in Racine, Milwaukee, Kenosha Wi

Postby GreenLord5 » August 16th, 2012, 2:41 am

Woodmens got da lick on da Goose!!! $37 for the half Gallon!! But I ain't gone spill my rank but I been plugged since I was about 12!!! I got a long line of Glove holders behind me so I know bout dis Mob sh*t!! And Fam I can tell you cause I live here!! I only seen one Patched in MC club out here!! A Sur tag(but dat don't mean shit) and some old Lord tags in da projects were my brother used to stay!! But other than that ain't no bangin goin on out here!!! I leave my whip at da crib when I'm drinking and done stomped over every bit of dis city and ain'r neva been asked "what you iz" or even had a sign flashed at me!!! Where I'm from you can even hit da next block wit out da Banga!! I ain't pulled my pistols out since I been here!! They probly collecting dust!!!I had 2 whoop a crackhead for stealing my lawnmower and did it in front of a who click of so called GD's and niggas was looking mad shook!! I told da whole block "dis what happen when you fuck wit mine" and everybody was looking stone face!!! Dese locals ain't bout dat "at all!" i do got some Lords outhere but we ain't on dat shit we got bills to pay and mouths 2 feed!!! But we ain't too far removed from da hood so we will Check in if needed!! But dese niggas ain't no threat outhere!!! Not one bit!!

prospect
Posts: 93
Joined: June 2nd, 2012, 12:08 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Gangs in Racine, Milwaukee, Kenosha Wi

Postby Miltown » August 16th, 2012, 2:47 am

Nah man im talkin abou corporate gangsters. Godfather type shit.

corporal
corporal
User avatar
Posts: 291
Joined: April 13th, 2011, 2:20 am
Location: Da Town
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: ACVLN

Re: Gangs in Racine, Milwaukee, Kenosha Wi

Postby GreenLord5 » August 16th, 2012, 2:55 am

You probly rite!!! Cause like I said in my original post!!! This city is like a retirement home for Real Niggas!!! I don't even gotta watch my back in dis junt but I still do!!!When I started plugging back up wit my Lords I'd ask um what da fuck you doing up here and they say the same thing I'm on!! "Trying to live a normal life and sit da fuck back." And this is the place 2 do dat. Dats why I love Kenosha and a be here until my kids get out of school!!I hit da land probly once a week cause I still got Fam downthere!!! But shit I can't wait to hit dat toll road and cross back over da WS border!!! I call dis place my Safe Haven and dem bosses you talking bout probly feel da same way!!!

captain
captain
Posts: 495
Joined: January 13th, 2010, 4:05 pm

Re: Gangs in Racine, Milwaukee, Kenosha Wi

Postby Superior » August 16th, 2012, 3:03 am

I know a few Outlaws here but that's not even the same thing as a street gang.

captain
captain
Posts: 495
Joined: January 13th, 2010, 4:05 pm

Re: Gangs in Racine, Milwaukee, Kenosha Wi

Postby Superior » August 16th, 2012, 4:42 am

This shit makes me hate Kenosha.
[youtube-embed]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pvCxSDbJVts" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube-embed]
[youtube-embed]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xD7KH2Hvlis" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube-embed]

corporal
corporal
Posts: 299
Joined: March 23rd, 2012, 1:21 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Gangs in Racine, Milwaukee, Kenosha Wi

Postby Kenosha2TheChi » August 16th, 2012, 5:48 pm

GreenLord5 wrote:Now you trying 2 back track cause a muf*cka done pulled yo card!! All threw dis thread you talking bout how hard Kenosha go and bout weak Viking sets and shit!!! Dat shit noexistant uphere!!! You can tell you a Kenosha nigga making something outta nothing!!!F*ck outta here Fam!!! Like I said Kenosha a retirement home 4 real niggas and we ain't seeing you local niggas and yall 4 damn sho couldn't see us wit soke bottle glasses on!!! Stop all dat fronting Lil Nigga!!! Dat's all I'm trying to say!!


Nobody was hyping Kenosha up stop being delusional , everything I said I know happened for a fact so you can take that shit elsewhere. I never once said Kenosha was a dangerous place or none of that. I don't know what he fukc you talking about :shrug:

corporal
corporal
Posts: 299
Joined: March 23rd, 2012, 1:21 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Gangs in Racine, Milwaukee, Kenosha Wi

Postby Kenosha2TheChi » August 16th, 2012, 5:52 pm

just cause I said certain violent shit done happened dont mean it didn't you can fuck off with that shit. Nobody backing up on shit, you obviously dont live in Kenosha if you aint seen the increase of crime lately. :lol: I don't give a fuck where you raise your kids , they goan follow after daddy and become a gang member :lmao:

fresh meat
Posts: 2
Joined: August 16th, 2012, 8:36 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Gangs in Racine, Milwaukee, Kenosha Wi

Postby FlanDatMann » August 16th, 2012, 8:51 pm

Listen. I dont know about Kenosha & all these other cities like Green Bay. I just know Racine is Hood as fuck!

North Racine(Vice Lord s& Latin Kings): Marquette Dr., Martin Luther King Drive, Hamilton St, LaSalle St., Blake Ave, Albert St., Prospect St. Superior St., St. Patrick st. & 3mile

South Racine (Folks):6th street, 11th street, 12th street, 16th street, 17th street, 21th street, Byrd Ave./Roosevelt Ave., Center St, Grand Ave., Rubberville, Howe ave., Franklin st. , Dean Ave.

There's plenty of more hoods in Racine
& the worse street will probably be Jacato Drive
Make you seem like you in Chicago big time !
On tha BOS

captain
captain
Posts: 495
Joined: January 13th, 2010, 4:05 pm

Re: Gangs in Racine, Milwaukee, Kenosha Wi

Postby Superior » August 16th, 2012, 9:18 pm

FlanDatMann wrote:Listen. I dont know about Kenosha & all these other cities like Green Bay. I just know Racine is Hood as fuck!

North Racine(Vice Lord s& Latin Kings): Marquette Dr., Martin Luther King Drive, Hamilton St, LaSalle St., Blake Ave, Albert St., Prospect St. Superior St., St. Patrick st. & 3mile

South Racine (Folks):6th street, 11th street, 12th street, 16th street, 17th street, 21th street, Byrd Ave./Roosevelt Ave., Center St, Grand Ave., Rubberville, Howe ave., Franklin st. , Dean Ave.

There's plenty of more hoods in Racine
& the worse street will probably be Jacato Drive
Make you seem like you in Chicago big time !
On tha BOS

Racine is a little rougher than Kenosha but it's not hood as fuck and it for sure doesn't seem like Chicago. Have you actually been to Chicago?

fresh meat
Posts: 11
Joined: August 14th, 2012, 7:55 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Gangs in Racine, Milwaukee, Kenosha Wi

Postby C-MEH DK » August 16th, 2012, 9:19 pm

Superior wrote:
FlanDatMann wrote:Listen. I dont know about Kenosha & all these other cities like Green Bay. I just know Racine is Hood as fuck!

North Racine(Vice Lord s& Latin Kings): Marquette Dr., Martin Luther King Drive, Hamilton St, LaSalle St., Blake Ave, Albert St., Prospect St. Superior St., St. Patrick st. & 3mile

South Racine (Folks):6th street, 11th street, 12th street, 16th street, 17th street, 21th street, Byrd Ave./Roosevelt Ave., Center St, Grand Ave., Rubberville, Howe ave., Franklin st. , Dean Ave.

There's plenty of more hoods in Racine
& the worse street will probably be Jacato Drive
Make you seem like you in Chicago big time !
On tha BOS

Racine is a little rougher than Kenosha but it's not hood as fuck and it for sure doesn't seem like Chicago. Have you actually been to Chicago?









I been wiping my ass with a toothbrush

fresh meat
Posts: 2
Joined: August 16th, 2012, 8:36 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Gangs in Racine, Milwaukee, Kenosha Wi

Postby FlanDatMann » August 17th, 2012, 9:28 am

Superior wrote:
FlanDatMann wrote:Listen. I dont know about Kenosha & all these other cities like Green Bay. I just know Racine is Hood as fuck!

North Racine(Vice Lord s& Latin Kings): Marquette Dr., Martin Luther King Drive, Hamilton St, LaSalle St., Blake Ave, Albert St., Prospect St. Superior St., St. Patrick st. & 3mile

South Racine (Folks):6th street, 11th street, 12th street, 16th street, 17th street, 21th street, Byrd Ave./Roosevelt Ave., Center St, Grand Ave., Rubberville, Howe ave., Franklin st. , Dean Ave.

There's plenty of more hoods in Racine
& the worse street will probably be Jacato Drive
Make you seem like you in Chicago big time !
On tha BOS

Racine is a little rougher than Kenosha but it's not hood as fuck and it for sure doesn't seem like Chicago. Have you actually been to Chicago?



Yeah I got family in Chicago! Have you seen Jacato Drive nigga?? & Kenosha is nowhere close as rough as us.

fresh meat
Posts: 15
Joined: April 10th, 2013, 7:30 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Insane Ashland Vikings

Re: Gangs in Racine, Milwaukee, Kenosha Wi

Postby kktown » April 10th, 2013, 12:29 pm

Kenosha2TheChi wrote:N them Viikings in Kenosha be claiming Grand & Keeler when they in the City. dunno if thats a viking set or not. i always see G & K street up here, talking bout KK this, sypo blanking that

Kenosha Vikings they own set but the OGs who brought that shit up here was plugged in the GKst Set in Chitown its one of the few active sets still around for them they losing hoods

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1161
Joined: October 17th, 2012, 2:00 am
Location: TAKOMA WA BY WAY OF PORTLAND OREGON
Region: West
Affiliation: NORTHSIDE MOB BLXXDS WS185/ES188

Re: Gangs in Racine, Milwaukee, Kenosha Wi

Postby NWDAMU503OR » April 10th, 2013, 12:44 pm

GreenLord5 wrote:Woodmens got da lick on da Goose!!! $37 for the half Gallon!! But I ain't gone spill my rank but I been plugged since I was about 12!!! I got a long line of Glove holders behind me so I know bout dis Mob sh*t!! And Fam I can tell you cause I live here!! I only seen one Patched in MC club out here!! A Sur tag(but dat don't mean shit) and some old Lord tags in da projects were my brother used to stay!! But other than that ain't no bangin goin on out here!!! I leave my whip at da crib when I'm drinking and done stomped over every bit of dis city and ain'r neva been asked "what you iz" or even had a sign flashed at me!!! Where I'm from you can even hit da next block wit out da Banga!! I ain't pulled my pistols out since I been here!! They probly collecting dust!!!I had 2 whoop a crackhead for stealing my lawnmower and did it in front of a who click of so called GD's and niggas was looking mad shook!! I told da whole block "dis what happen when you fuck wit mine" and everybody was looking stone face!!! Dese locals ain't bout dat "at all!" i do got some Lords outhere but we ain't on dat shit we got bills to pay and mouths 2 feed!!! But we ain't too far removed from da hood so we will Check in if needed!! But dese niggas ain't no threat outhere!!! Not one bit!!



damn blxxd for real? 37 for a half of goose?

sergeant
sergeant
Posts: 307
Joined: March 14th, 2013, 7:06 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Gangs in Racine, Milwaukee, Kenosha Wi

Postby TreyJay » April 10th, 2013, 1:44 pm

[quote="imblack"]racine aint shit, kenosha aint shit, milwaukee we gets down on the north side and the south side. more black people are movin to the south too so its gonna be some racial shit goin down there. but here in milwaukee theres cobras, igs, gds, sgds, kings, vice lords (mafias, travs, ghosts i think, c's), 4s, n i think stones im not too sure. in milwaukee we don't really know how to gang bang exactly like the big bro chicago lol but we out here n the mobs i jus named are plugged

eastside be crackin too much harder b4 that inditment list came out last year but da eat a get it done

ANd insane dragons in the mil-town as well

sergeant
sergeant
Posts: 307
Joined: March 14th, 2013, 7:06 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Gangs in Racine, Milwaukee, Kenosha Wi

Postby TreyJay » April 10th, 2013, 1:50 pm

FlanDatMann wrote:Listen. I dont know about Kenosha & all these other cities like Green Bay. I just know Racine is Hood as fuck!

North Racine(Vice Lord s& Latin Kings): Marquette Dr., Martin Luther King Drive, Hamilton St, LaSalle St., Blake Ave, Albert St., Prospect St. Superior St., St. Patrick st. & 3mile

South Racine (Folks):6th street, 11th street, 12th street, 16th street, 17th street, 21th street, Byrd Ave./Roosevelt Ave., Center St, Grand Ave., Rubberville, Howe ave., Franklin st. , Dean Ave.

There's plenty of more hoods in Racine
& the worse street will probably be Jacato Drive
Make you seem like you in Chicago big time !
On tha BOS

how u gonna put that on BOS but yo affiliation say nuetral???

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1161
Joined: October 17th, 2012, 2:00 am
Location: TAKOMA WA BY WAY OF PORTLAND OREGON
Region: West
Affiliation: NORTHSIDE MOB BLXXDS WS185/ES188

Re: Gangs in Racine, Milwaukee, Kenosha Wi

Postby NWDAMU503OR » April 16th, 2013, 12:48 pm

GreenLord5 wrote:Who said anything Bout Milwaukee?? Yall might Get it in But you niggas got no purpose!!! Rather you like it or not da White man Run Wisconsin!! Ain't neva had no reason 2 go pass da airport!!! Yea yall get it!! But yall city dusty as F*ck!!! And ain't not purpose of none of us even going up da road unless we on da run!!! I'm From da Chi born and Raised my nigga!!! Yo city juss a lick or a hide out 4 us Fam!!!But yall welcome 4 da history doe!! Any set yall claiming updere regardless da Chi yall homeland so no hate nessacary!!! :tiphat:


there aint notin soft about mil. bruh the mill is always in the top 10 top 5 murder rates every year.. milwaukee averages 250 plus a year witha pop of 600k..

fresh meat
Posts: 15
Joined: April 10th, 2013, 7:30 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Insane Ashland Vikings

Re: Gangs in Racine, Milwaukee, Kenosha Wi

Postby kktown » April 16th, 2013, 1:27 pm

NWDAMU503OR wrote:
GreenLord5 wrote:Who said anything Bout Milwaukee?? Yall might Get it in But you niggas got no purpose!!! Rather you like it or not da White man Run Wisconsin!! Ain't neva had no reason 2 go pass da airport!!! Yea yall get it!! But yall city dusty as F*ck!!! And ain't not purpose of none of us even going up da road unless we on da run!!! I'm From da Chi born and Raised my nigga!!! Yo city juss a lick or a hide out 4 us Fam!!!But yall welcome 4 da history doe!! Any set yall claiming updere regardless da Chi yall homeland so no hate nessacary!!! :tiphat:


there aint notin soft about mil. bruh the mill is always in the top 10 top 5 murder rates every year.. milwaukee averages 250 plus a year witha pop of 600k..

I fuck with a few niggas from the mil it ain't soft but yo numbers off my nigga.. they ain't have 100 murders in 5 years now. But for the amount of people in the mil that's still a lot.

http://urbanmilwaukee.com/pressrelease/ ... -for-2012/

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1161
Joined: October 17th, 2012, 2:00 am
Location: TAKOMA WA BY WAY OF PORTLAND OREGON
Region: West
Affiliation: NORTHSIDE MOB BLXXDS WS185/ES188

Re: Gangs in Racine, Milwaukee, Kenosha Wi

Postby NWDAMU503OR » April 16th, 2013, 1:31 pm

kktown wrote:
NWDAMU503OR wrote:
GreenLord5 wrote:Who said anything Bout Milwaukee?? Yall might Get it in But you niggas got no purpose!!! Rather you like it or not da White man Run Wisconsin!! Ain't neva had no reason 2 go pass da airport!!! Yea yall get it!! But yall city dusty as F*ck!!! And ain't not purpose of none of us even going up da road unless we on da run!!! I'm From da Chi born and Raised my nigga!!! Yo city juss a lick or a hide out 4 us Fam!!!But yall welcome 4 da history doe!! Any set yall claiming updere regardless da Chi yall homeland so no hate nessacary!!! :tiphat:


there aint notin soft about mil. bruh the mill is always in the top 10 top 5 murder rates every year.. milwaukee averages 250 plus a year witha pop of 600k..

I fuck with a few niggas from the mil it ain't soft but yo numbers off my nigga.. they ain't have 100 murders in 5 years now. But for the amount of people in the mil that's still a lot.

http://urbanmilwaukee.com/pressrelease/ ... -for-2012/


yea u right but all the early 2000s wa 200 plus and the 90s they had a year wit 400 im pretty sure.. the 90s was brazy for erryone tho.. but as far as the midwest.. the cities that set the tone are chicago/detroit/clevland/
and the mill and k.c right up there too

fresh meat
Posts: 15
Joined: April 10th, 2013, 7:30 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Insane Ashland Vikings

Re: Gangs in Racine, Milwaukee, Kenosha Wi

Postby kktown » April 16th, 2013, 1:40 pm

NWDAMU503OR wrote:
kktown wrote:
NWDAMU503OR wrote:
GreenLord5 wrote:Who said anything Bout Milwaukee?? Yall might Get it in But you niggas got no purpose!!! Rather you like it or not da White man Run Wisconsin!! Ain't neva had no reason 2 go pass da airport!!! Yea yall get it!! But yall city dusty as F*ck!!! And ain't not purpose of none of us even going up da road unless we on da run!!! I'm From da Chi born and Raised my nigga!!! Yo city juss a lick or a hide out 4 us Fam!!!But yall welcome 4 da history doe!! Any set yall claiming updere regardless da Chi yall homeland so no hate nessacary!!! :tiphat:


there aint notin soft about mil. bruh the mill is always in the top 10 top 5 murder rates every year.. milwaukee averages 250 plus a year witha pop of 600k..

I fuck with a few niggas from the mil it ain't soft but yo numbers off my nigga.. they ain't have 100 murders in 5 years now. But for the amount of people in the mil that's still a lot.

http://urbanmilwaukee.com/pressrelease/ ... -for-2012/


yea u right but all the early 2000s wa 200 plus and the 90s they had a year wit 400 im pretty sure.. the 90s was brazy for erryone tho.. but as far as the midwest.. the cities that set the tone are chicago/detroit/clevland/
and the mill and k.c right up there too

Yeah I remember the late 90s-early 2000s Milwaukee was wildin the northside was guaranteed a body every night it seemed like and the southside was on the same shit

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1161
Joined: October 17th, 2012, 2:00 am
Location: TAKOMA WA BY WAY OF PORTLAND OREGON
Region: West
Affiliation: NORTHSIDE MOB BLXXDS WS185/ES188

Re: Gangs in Racine, Milwaukee, Kenosha Wi

Postby NWDAMU503OR » April 16th, 2013, 1:46 pm

kktown wrote:
NWDAMU503OR wrote:
kktown wrote:
NWDAMU503OR wrote:
GreenLord5 wrote:Who said anything Bout Milwaukee?? Yall might Get it in But you niggas got no purpose!!! Rather you like it or not da White man Run Wisconsin!! Ain't neva had no reason 2 go pass da airport!!! Yea yall get it!! But yall city dusty as F*ck!!! And ain't not purpose of none of us even going up da road unless we on da run!!! I'm From da Chi born and Raised my nigga!!! Yo city juss a lick or a hide out 4 us Fam!!!But yall welcome 4 da history doe!! Any set yall claiming updere regardless da Chi yall homeland so no hate nessacary!!! :tiphat:


there aint notin soft about mil. bruh the mill is always in the top 10 top 5 murder rates every year.. milwaukee averages 250 plus a year witha pop of 600k..

I fuck with a few niggas from the mil it ain't soft but yo numbers off my nigga.. they ain't have 100 murders in 5 years now. But for the amount of people in the mil that's still a lot.

http://urbanmilwaukee.com/pressrelease/ ... -for-2012/


yea u right but all the early 2000s wa 200 plus and the 90s they had a year wit 400 im pretty sure.. the 90s was brazy for erryone tho.. but as far as the midwest.. the cities that set the tone are chicago/detroit/clevland/
and the mill and k.c right up there too

Yeah I remember the late 90s-early 2000s Milwaukee was wildin the northside was guaranteed a body every night it seemed like and the southside was on the same shit


is there a difference between the east side or the north side or are they different neighborhoods

fresh meat
Posts: 15
Joined: April 10th, 2013, 7:30 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Insane Ashland Vikings

Re: Gangs in Racine, Milwaukee, Kenosha Wi

Postby kktown » April 16th, 2013, 2:18 pm

NWDAMU503OR wrote:
kktown wrote:
NWDAMU503OR wrote:
kktown wrote:
NWDAMU503OR wrote:
GreenLord5 wrote:Who said anything Bout Milwaukee?? Yall might Get it in But you niggas got no purpose!!! Rather you like it or not da White man Run Wisconsin!! Ain't neva had no reason 2 go pass da airport!!! Yea yall get it!! But yall city dusty as F*ck!!! And ain't not purpose of none of us even going up da road unless we on da run!!! I'm From da Chi born and Raised my nigga!!! Yo city juss a lick or a hide out 4 us Fam!!!But yall welcome 4 da history doe!! Any set yall claiming updere regardless da Chi yall homeland so no hate nessacary!!! :tiphat:


there aint notin soft about mil. bruh the mill is always in the top 10 top 5 murder rates every year.. milwaukee averages 250 plus a year witha pop of 600k..

I fuck with a few niggas from the mil it ain't soft but yo numbers off my nigga.. they ain't have 100 murders in 5 years now. But for the amount of people in the mil that's still a lot.

http://urbanmilwaukee.com/pressrelease/ ... -for-2012/


yea u right but all the early 2000s wa 200 plus and the 90s they had a year wit 400 im pretty sure.. the 90s was brazy for erryone tho.. but as far as the midwest.. the cities that set the tone are chicago/detroit/clevland/
and the mill and k.c right up there too

Yeah I remember the late 90s-early 2000s Milwaukee was wildin the northside was guaranteed a body every night it seemed like and the southside was on the same shit


is there a difference between the east side or the north side or are they different neighborhoods

Idk about that I just know the north and south don't cross the interchange shit. I fuck with a couple 21s on.the southside

fresh meat
Posts: 2
Joined: September 3rd, 2013, 2:46 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Gangs in Racine, Milwaukee, Kenosha Wi

Postby miltownchick » September 3rd, 2013, 3:43 am

Were can I find ALKQN in Mil?

PreviousNext

Return to Midwest

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 72 guests