Gangs in Racine, Milwaukee, Kenosha Wi

MAFIAOSOCRAZY
underboss
underboss

Re: Gangs in Racine, Milwaukee, Kenosha Wi

Post by MAFIAOSOCRAZY » June 28th, 2012, 1:44 am

cookcounty wrote:
MAFIAOSOCRAZY wrote:
cookcounty wrote:are there alot of mafia vls in milwaukee?
yea we up here onna 64 but da different section aint really intune so it wud be a surprise running into a oso dat aint inna same circle as you....chi niggaz cum up here and just setup shop anywhur and do dey thang not worried about getting intune, just doing them

how are u niggas 60 deep and don't associate with each other
cause alot of bros aint righteous enough for one and like i said niggaz just do dem milwaukee aint like da chi 100, niggaz is ALMIGHTY but still have a milwaukee nigga mindframe if u know a milwaukee nigga den u know wad im talmbout

old5choolLB
colonel
colonel

Post by old5choolLB » June 28th, 2012, 8:12 pm

I know for sure there is insane latin Brothers in racine,wis on Sheridan rd.and they got a hood next to the MIVLN and even tag mafia insane latin brothers and they plugged thru knox and barry LBz.this white LBmoved there and then these 2 brothers who are LBz moved there and met the whiteboy and started the set.they ride with mafias up there and believe it or not they cool with the kings up there.go to the chicagogangs site to see the sets.

Miltown
prospect

Post by Miltown » June 28th, 2012, 8:24 pm

Kenosha aint bad at all :2cents: even the hood aint too bad. Shit green bay niggas get down harder then kenksha. Racine go hard milwaukee go hard beloit go hard and green bay go kinda hard in some spots.thats about it for hoods in wisconsin. Ktown safe as fuck .

MAFIAOSOCRAZY
underboss
underboss

Post by MAFIAOSOCRAZY » June 28th, 2012, 8:54 pm

old5choolLB wrote:I know for sure there is insane latin Brothers in racine,wis on Sheridan rd.and they got a hood next to the MIVLN and even tag mafia insane latin brothers and they plugged thru knox and barry LBz.this white LBmoved there and then these 2 brothers who are LBz moved there and met the whiteboy and started the set.they ride with mafias up there and believe it or not they cool with the kings up there.go to the chicagogangs site to see the sets.
you intune wit dese bros?

old5choolLB
colonel
colonel

Post by old5choolLB » June 30th, 2012, 10:28 am

MAFIAOSOCRAZY wrote:
old5choolLB wrote:I know for sure there is insane latin Brothers in racine,wis on Sheridan rd.and they got a hood next to the MIVLN and even tag mafia insane latin brothers and they plugged thru knox and barry LBz.this white LBmoved there and then these 2 brothers who are LBz moved there and met the whiteboy and started the set.they ride with mafias up there and believe it or not they cool with the kings up there.go to the chicagogangs site to see the sets.
Yea me and the older retired brothers were in tune with the racine chapter and know they in tune with the new generation.both sets visit each others hoods at least once a month.

Kenosha2TheChi
corporal
corporal

Post by Kenosha2TheChi » June 30th, 2012, 12:22 pm

Miltown wrote:Kenosha aint bad at all :2cents: even the hood aint too bad. Shit green bay niggas get down harder then kenksha. Racine go hard milwaukee go hard beloit go hard and green bay go kinda hard in some spots.thats about it for hoods in wisconsin. Ktown safe as fuck .
Green bay do not go harder then Kenosha lol. You must not have been to kenosha in a while.

MAFIAOSOCRAZY
underboss
underboss

Post by MAFIAOSOCRAZY » June 30th, 2012, 12:46 pm

old5choolLB wrote:
MAFIAOSOCRAZY wrote:
Yea me and the older retired brothers were in tune with the racine chapter and know they in tune with the new generation.both sets visit each others hoods at least once a month.
check yo PM sane

old5choolLB
colonel
colonel

Post by old5choolLB » June 30th, 2012, 12:57 pm

MAFIAOSOCRAZY wrote:
old5choolLB wrote:
MAFIAOSOCRAZY wrote:
check yo PM sane
Got it insane famo and i sent a kite yo way finball.

MAFIAOSOCRAZY
underboss
underboss

Post by MAFIAOSOCRAZY » June 30th, 2012, 1:07 pm

old5choolLB wrote:
MAFIAOSOCRAZY wrote:
old5choolLB wrote:
MAFIAOSOCRAZY wrote:
check yo PM sane
Got it insane famo and i sent a kite yo way finball.
gratitude 5.

9TAY2212
fresh meat

Post by 9TAY2212 » July 6th, 2012, 11:37 pm

Kenosha2TheChi wrote:but shit I know the northside of milwaukee gets down :shoot: :shoot:
THEY BANGIN HARD ON THE SOUTH SIDE REMIND OF THE NORTH SIDE IN THE 90'S

Kenosha2TheChi
corporal
corporal

Post by Kenosha2TheChi » July 7th, 2012, 12:33 am

9TAY2212 wrote:
Kenosha2TheChi wrote:but shit I know the northside of milwaukee gets down :shoot: :shoot:
THEY BANGIN HARD ON THE SOUTH SIDE REMIND OF THE NORTH SIDE IN THE 90'S
damn thats crazy i dnt know it was like that. i be out here in kenosha but i go to the mill every once n a while

Superior
captain
captain

Post by Superior » August 13th, 2012, 3:04 am

I was born and raised in Kenosha. There's not much happening here, it's never been "loud". Where are these Viking you mentioned? North or South and what neighborhood? There are no real gangs in Kenosha except maybe some motorcycle clubs. Kenosha is probably the safest area in Southeast WI and the crime rate is low with no major crimes. I work in Racine and it is rougher there but still it's not the worst place.

It would be safe to say anyone claiming anything in Kenosha is probably fake.. although I do live in an area full of GD and Vice Lords tags crossed out I still think it's fake.

Kenosha2TheChi
corporal
corporal

Post by Kenosha2TheChi » August 13th, 2012, 2:07 pm

Superior wrote:I was born and raised in Kenosha. There's not much happening here, it's never been "loud". Where are these Viking you mentioned? North or South and what neighborhood? There are no real gangs in Kenosha except maybe some motorcycle clubs. Kenosha is probably the safest area in Southeast WI and the crime rate is low with no major crimes. I work in Racine and it is rougher there but still it's not the worst place.

It would be safe to say anyone claiming anything in Kenosha is probably fake.. although I do live in an area full of GD and Vice Lords tags crossed out I still think it's fake.
The Viikings be all around the wilson heights neighborhood right behind the fresh market ... n they one the only gangs I actually see post up N recruit people on the regular (other then the Kings). there been 4 shootings, 2 stabbings, n 10 assaults in the last week a lone. That's high for a city of kenosha size, it might not be loud every year but it def. has its bad years n good years.. this year being a bad one. You dont be out there much obviously , you aint heard about the girl that was burned to death n found in the park, have u? or the other murders...

Superior
captain
captain

Post by Superior » August 14th, 2012, 7:09 am

Kenosha2TheChi wrote:
Superior wrote:I was born and raised in Kenosha. There's not much happening here, it's never been "loud". Where are these Viking you mentioned? North or South and what neighborhood? There are no real gangs in Kenosha except maybe some motorcycle clubs. Kenosha is probably the safest area in Southeast WI and the crime rate is low with no major crimes. I work in Racine and it is rougher there but still it's not the worst place.

The Viikings be all around the wilson heights neighborhood right behind the fresh market ... n they one the only gangs I actually see post up N recruit people on the regular (other then the Kings). there been 4 shootings, 2 stabbings, n 10 assaults in the last week a lone. That's high for a city of kenosha size, it might not be loud every year but it def. has its bad years n good years.. this year being a bad one. You dont be out there much obviously , you aint heard about the girl that was burned to death n found in the park, have u? or the other murders...
The girl who as killed in the park was not even gang related and she wasn't burned to death, she was killed prior to being set on fire. The stabbings were done by guy who confessed to somking crack and said he was "The highest he's ever been in his life", again not gang related. The double shooting last week was also not gang related.. and the guy found with a gunshot wound to the head on the beach was a suicide. Fill me in all the other murders you're talking about. The fake ass bangers in Kenosha don't fuck with anyone because they don't know who's carrying. I could have a CCW license, your neighbor could, or the gas station clerk down the street could.. and the first person to fuck with someone one will the be the first to find out who's carrying.

Kenosha2TheChi
corporal
corporal

Post by Kenosha2TheChi » August 14th, 2012, 12:46 pm

I never said none of that shit was gang related ... it still happened. N you n me both know Kenosha dont be reporting half the violent crimes that happens 2 the news & papers...fact is kenosha has had a lot of violent crime this summer dont see how you could deny that. I would still raise my kids here no doubt, but shit is def. turning for the worst..

GreenLord5
corporal
corporal

Post by GreenLord5 » August 15th, 2012, 1:59 am

I'm back 2 show how much you niggas be lying!!! Ain't got prove my stripes cause I know where I been and what I done done and the Hood know 2!!! But I'm from da land born and raised, and juss so happen I live here in Kenosha da city you lil niggas trying to pump up!! :facepalm: It don't be sh*t popin up here!!! I stay in one of the "Hood" nieghborhoods and dese niggas is soft as butter bread uphere.. Done heard some niggas claiming GD up here but dats like telling a nigga da sky is Blue. (It ain't saying Much) Gangs in this town is all but none existant. So why is you niggas on here gassing up Kenosha making it seem like something rather than what it is which is a safe haven for Real Gangstas like myself and my circle???I been here 2 years and done stomped all over every bit of dis bitch and never heard as much as a peep from you niggas!!!Yall need 2 stop it!!! and even Racine only cracking on Saturday nights.I work up dere and ride through da hood everyday and muf*ckas don't be in sh*t!!!(Except for on Friday and Saturday nights)You Kenosha niggas need 2 be thanking God dat dis city ain't nothing like Racine or Waukegan across da border!!! It'll never ba a Milwaukee of Chicago!!!You niggas is shaming yallself!!And I'm here 2 say as far as banging We don't even SEE Kenosha!!! Dis da lace I chose to settle down and raise my Kids you Lame a$$ niggas!!! Stop lying 2 da people making it is what it ain't!! You Kenosha niggas scary Joe!!!Go 2 school and get yalself some jobs B4 yall make me get back on Count and unleash my Real Goons Chicago Bread!!! Stop Lying 2 da People!!! :tiphat:

Kenosha2TheChi
corporal
corporal

Post by Kenosha2TheChi » August 15th, 2012, 3:16 am

^ :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: alright bruh. Nobody hyping Kenosha up . Again you illiterate ass mother fuckers fail to read. You denying the fact that nothing happens in Kenosha or theres no gangs that be gang bangin, tells me you never lived in kenosha, never been , and just trollin. You lame. :sike: . I said plenty times Kenosha is a good place to raise your kids, but nobody pay attention to detail. :facepalm:

Superior
captain
captain

Post by Superior » August 15th, 2012, 6:42 am

Do you really think Kenosha is banging? You need to spend a night is Chicago, my brother. You said there's some Vikings in the Wilson neighborhood and I'm two block from there, I'm going to go have a look myself. When has there been gang violence or gang crime in Kenosha? The skate crews in Kenosha think they're a gang but they're not... look at ISC, they even tried rapping and it's fucking horrible.

Kenosha2TheChi
corporal
corporal

Post by Kenosha2TheChi » August 15th, 2012, 11:56 pm

Superior wrote:Do you really think Kenosha is banging? You need to spend a night is Chicago, my brother. You said there's some Vikings in the Wilson neighborhood and I'm two block from there, I'm going to go have a look myself. When has there been gang violence or gang crime in Kenosha? The skate crews in Kenosha think they're a gang but they're not... look at ISC, they even tried rapping and it's fucking horrible.
I'm just saying man there's people in gangs in Kenosha that actively recruit and are involved with "gang like" activities.. :lol: ... are they real or fake though? i dunno.. but i know they exist.. that's all im tryna get at man. :cmon:

GreenLord5
corporal
corporal

Post by GreenLord5 » August 16th, 2012, 1:42 am

Now you trying 2 back track cause a muf*cka done pulled yo card!! All threw dis thread you talking bout how hard Kenosha go and bout weak Viking sets and shit!!! Dat shit noexistant uphere!!! You can tell you a Kenosha nigga making something outta nothing!!!F*ck outta here Fam!!! Like I said Kenosha a retirement home 4 real niggas and we ain't seeing you local niggas and yall 4 damn sho couldn't see us wit soke bottle glasses on!!! Stop all dat fronting Lil Nigga!!! Dat's all I'm trying to say!!