Postby cicero nigga » June 10th, 2012, 3:19 pm

THEY BOTH BE TREATIN EACHOTHER BUT I THINK THE SAINTS GET MORE DOWN

foot soldier
foot soldier
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: SW side of Chicago-USA

Re: 48th la raza vs almighty saints

Postby 1969 » June 13th, 2012, 1:51 pm

AlmightyAs wrote:Two men, 18 and 23,were shot about 10:30 p.m., police said. The younger man was shot in the abdomen and the older man was shot in the right hip, police said. They drove to Advocate Christ Medical Center in Oak Lawn and are in serious condition.
The pair told police they were in a car traveling north on the 7100 block of South Cicero Avenue when another car drove up and someone inside opened fire about 10:30 p.m. But nobody in that area called police to report the sound of gunfire and police suspect the address provided by the men may be bogus

Police said the Latin Counts and Ambrose gangs reportedly have been involved in stabbings and shootings in the Burbank area

Anthony Dingus has been charged with the murder of Raymond Delgado, 20, whom residents say Dingus mistook for a rival gang member because he was wearing baby blue, a color identified with the Ambrose gang. Debbie Dingus insists her son shot Delgado in self-defense after Delgado pulled a weapon on him.

Anthony Dingus posted bail but was rearrested by sheriff's police last month and charged with burglary, according to the state's attorney's office.

His absence hasn't stopped Latin Kings from hanging out at his mother's. They sleep on green couches in the living room and eat cereal and canned food Debbie Dingus has stocked in the kitchen, where bloodstains left by Drake still darken the countertop. They watch movies on television and talk about whose name might be next on a "hit list" compiled, they say, by the Ambrose.

Dingus blames police for failing to protect her. "If those kids would stop coming out here from Burbank, we'd be OK," she said.

"We don't have any authority to ask someone like [Dingus] to move," said O'Dea.

At night, neighbors say, gang members often congregate on the wooden deck in Dingus' back yard, which also faces a street. On Aug. 4, a dark car drove by the deck after midnight and gunned down Steve Drake, an 18-year-old who had been staying at the house. Two weeks ago, police charged two teenagers from Burbank with his murder

But residents of this isolated sliver of unincorporated Stickney Township paint a more harrowing picture: For more than a year, they say, the Latin Kings have been at war with Ambrose gang members from Burbank, and Dingus' house has become a target. The neighborhood is more dangerous, they say, suggesting Dingus is at fault for allowing gang members to roam her house.

In three months, neighbors say, gunmen have shot at the house at least four times, and the Ambrose have shown up with baseball bats on other occasions. The violence has left residents of Nottingham Park wondering whether their streets, stretching from 71st to 75th Streets at Harlem Avenue, might be better off becoming part of a neighboring community.

In west suburban Burbank, the task force went after the Ambrose street gang earlier this year. The FBI notified sheriff’s investigators that one Ambrose member in Burbank was secretly recorded saying: “There’s too much f—— heat here.”

..... you say 79th aint on shit slide thru one of the blocks with them niggas out see if you dont get blasted at if you gangbangin theres constantly shootings over there no lie the brothers get down they constantly in the papers

THAT DINGUS SHIT HAPPENED IN 2003 U ASSHOLE--AND YOUR OTHER STORY READ THE LAST LINE " But nobody in that area called police to report the sound of gunfire and police suspect the address provided by the men may be bogus." JUST LIKE U ASSHOLES TRY TO CLAIM SOME BOGUS SHIT!!!

U NEVER SAID WHAT HAPPENED TO SLEEPY--MAYBE CUZ HE GOT HIS YODA LOOKIN ASS BEAT SO MUCH HE NO WHERE TO BE FOUND.

superior
superior
Affiliation: Ghost Mob-CENTRAL AVE

Postby Greenghost2212 » June 13th, 2012, 2:45 pm

That checkers is fye as fuck i be through 55th a lil bit

superior
superior
Affiliation: Ghost Mob-CENTRAL AVE

Postby Greenghost2212 » June 13th, 2012, 2:45 pm

That checkers is fye as fuck i be through 55th a lil bit

general
general
Affiliation: 6 MURDA TOWNz FINESTKK 3 STONE DKk

Postby AlmightyAs » June 13th, 2012, 3:33 pm

what do you mean what happen to sleepy ??? nada happen to him the counts stabbed him but wasnt notthing serious didnt even get stiches an them two niggas that got shot was on 76th an ciceroe by ford city look up ford city shootin you dumb bitch shit jus happened 2 an half weeks ago you lame ass nigga our shorties treat you niggas point blank yall some custyz thas it

general
general

Postby AlmightyAs » June 13th, 2012, 3:40 pm

king shadow got killed out there pacman d from 59th got smokked by 79th a party player named pito from 63rd an troy witch is our hood now an king chukky so how you gonna say they aint on shit how many nigga did the popes from burbank shoot??? how many niggas did yall body?? haha :killself: being a south side pope is embarsin on some real talk

general
general

Postby AlmightyAs » June 13th, 2012, 3:49 pm

an im pretty ure sleepy from baltimore so i dont know how you gonna say he gets treated on 79 when he dont even bang out there

boss
boss
Affiliation: 86TH87TH

Postby SIR AMBRO » June 14th, 2012, 4:20 pm

LOL DUDE A POPE TRYIN TO RIDE ON SOME BODY :shrug: THIS NIGGA BE ON HERE ASKIN LAME ASS QUESTIONS LIKE YOU KNOW CHAPA N SHIT :2cents: :2cents: LOL YOU COP ASS NIGGA 1969 SIT YOUR OLDK ASS DOWN CLOWN LOL A POPE HAHAHA WHERE YALL AT??!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :plank: :plank: :behead: EVERY ONE ON HERE GET OFF AMBROSE DICKS BITCHES ITS BEEN NICE AS FUCK IVE BEEN POSTED CAME ON HERE FOR TODAY AND ALL I SEE IS YOU LAMES WHO SUPPOSED TO BE IN THE HOOD ON HERE POSTING SHIT :lol: :lol: DAMN YOU NIGGAS GET NO HOES :2cents: NO MONEY :2cents: DONT BUST OUT :2cents: WHO THE FUCK SIT ON A WEBSITE ALL DAY SUMMERTIME CHICAGO AND YALL SUPPOSED TO BE BANGERS N SHIT OTHER NIGGAS GETTIN LIT UP AND YALL COME ON HERE POSTING THE ARTICLE N SHIT TALKKIN ABOUT HOW DANGEROUS THE CITY IS WHEN YALL NIGGAS DONT EVEN CONTRIBUTE FUCK OUTTA HERE LAME ASS NIGGAS :2cents: :2cents: BY THE WAY THE SAINTS DONT GO AS HARD AS YALL SAYIN LOL DONT GO OFF CHICAGO INTERNET GANG WEBSITES AND GANG BANG CITY VIDEOS YOU LAME ASS FUCKS THEM LAMES CANT EVEN LEAVE WOOD CUS IF THEY DO THEY GET SMOKED LRZKK SAINT KILLAA TOO BITCH :shoot: :shoot: :shoot:

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby 40 OUNCE FEVER » June 14th, 2012, 5:19 pm

SIR AMBRO wrote:LOL DUDE A POPE TRYIN TO RIDE ON SOME BODY :shrug: THIS NIGGA BE ON HERE ASKIN LAME ASS QUESTIONS LIKE YOU KNOW CHAPA N SHIT :2cents: :2cents: LOL YOU COP ASS NIGGA 1969 SIT YOUR OLDK ASS DOWN CLOWN LOL A POPE HAHAHA WHERE YALL AT??!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :plank: :plank: :behead: EVERY ONE ON HERE GET OFF AMBROSE DICKS BITCHES ITS BEEN NICE AS FUCK IVE BEEN POSTED CAME ON HERE FOR TODAY AND ALL I SEE IS YOU LAMES WHO SUPPOSED TO BE IN THE HOOD ON HERE POSTING SHIT :lol: :lol: DAMN YOU NIGGAS GET NO HOES :2cents: NO MONEY :2cents: DONT BUST OUT :2cents: WHO THE FUCK SIT ON A WEBSITE ALL DAY SUMMERTIME CHICAGO AND YALL SUPPOSED TO BE BANGERS N SHIT OTHER NIGGAS GETTIN LIT UP AND YALL COME ON HERE POSTING THE ARTICLE N SHIT TALKKIN ABOUT HOW DANGEROUS THE CITY IS WHEN YALL NIGGAS DONT EVEN CONTRIBUTE FUCK OUTTA HERE LAME ASS NIGGAS :2cents: :2cents: BY THE WAY THE SAINTS DONT GO AS HARD AS YALL SAYIN LOL DONT GO OFF CHICAGO INTERNET GANG WEBSITES AND GANG BANG CITY VIDEOS YOU LAME ASS FUCKS THEM LAMES CANT EVEN LEAVE WOOD CUS IF THEY DO THEY GET SMOKED LRZKK SAINT KILLAA TOO BITCH :shoot: :shoot: :shoot:

I STAY POSTED ON THE INTERNET ALL DAY EVERYDAY NIGKA! LOG IN BITCH! I'LL HIT YO ASS WITH SUM KEYBOARD HEAT... REAL QUICK WITH 60 WPM HO! CUM GET SUM!

associate

Postby BACKOFTHEYARDzMEXICAN » June 14th, 2012, 5:58 pm

u niggas hype over the skanks way too much quit playin everyone kno razas run the yards

superior
superior
Affiliation: 51st

Postby G Mac » June 14th, 2012, 6:31 pm

North of forty eight maybe folks

foot soldier
foot soldier

Postby 1969 » June 16th, 2012, 7:55 am

SIR AMBRO wrote:LOL DUDE A POPE TRYIN TO RIDE ON SOME BODY :shrug: THIS NIGGA BE ON HERE ASKIN LAME ASS QUESTIONS LIKE YOU KNOW CHAPA N SHIT :2cents: :2cents: LOL YOU COP ASS NIGGA 1969 SIT YOUR OLDK ASS DOWN CLOWN LOL A POPE HAHAHA WHERE YALL AT??!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :plank: :plank: :behead: EVERY ONE ON HERE GET OFF AMBROSE DICKS BITCHES ITS BEEN NICE AS FUCK IVE BEEN POSTED CAME ON HERE FOR TODAY AND ALL I SEE IS YOU LAMES WHO SUPPOSED TO BE IN THE HOOD ON HERE POSTING SHIT :lol: :lol: DAMN YOU NIGGAS GET NO HOES :2cents: NO MONEY :2cents: DONT BUST OUT :2cents: WHO THE FUCK SIT ON A WEBSITE ALL DAY SUMMERTIME CHICAGO AND YALL SUPPOSED TO BE BANGERS N SHIT OTHER NIGGAS GETTIN LIT UP AND YALL COME ON HERE POSTING THE ARTICLE N SHIT TALKKIN ABOUT HOW DANGEROUS THE CITY IS WHEN YALL NIGGAS DONT EVEN CONTRIBUTE FUCK OUTTA HERE LAME ASS NIGGAS :2cents: :2cents: BY THE WAY THE SAINTS DONT GO AS HARD AS YALL SAYIN LOL DONT GO OFF CHICAGO INTERNET GANG WEBSITES AND GANG BANG CITY VIDEOS YOU LAME ASS FUCKS THEM LAMES CANT EVEN LEAVE WOOD CUS IF THEY DO THEY GET SMOKED LRZKK SAINT KILLAA TOO BITCH :shoot: :shoot: :shoot:

I asked about Chapa cuz i whooped his in the joint and on the streets & Sleepy from 79 thought he could fuk wit old school and got his ass whooped as well--go back and bang on the streets in Burbank we all know its a warzone out there--u lame ass fuks couldnt have made it 20 yrs ago when gang bangin was heads up andu actually ahd to fight one on one--u pussy AmHOES never killed a POPE--so shut the fuk up bitch! I bet ur Oak Lawn chapter is holding the streets hard as hell too--Chapa's a BITCH, so is his kid--and by the way
Do you ever wonder what life would be like if you'd had enough oxygen at birth?

general
general

Postby AlmightyAs » June 16th, 2012, 11:05 am

FIRST OFF WE BEEN AROUND SINCE THE 50S YOU FUCKIN LAME ASS CLUCK AN SECOND AINT NO OAKLAWN As THIRD YOU AINT WHOOPIN SHIT IN THE JOINT OR ON THE STREETS THIRD YOU JUST MAD CUZ POPES ARE ALL CLUCKER ASS CUTYS AN POLOKS WITH SPIKEY HEAIR YALL CANT MAKE IT NOW .... SO WHY YOU MAD HAHAHAA :shrug: :lmao: :lmao: MY NIGGAS TAKE LIVES YOUR NIGGAS TAKE WINDOWS

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: ROSSETTI

Postby PLAYBOYG » June 16th, 2012, 11:10 am

AlmightyAs wrote:FIRST OFF WE BEEN AROUND SINCE THE 50S YOU FUCKIN LAME ASS CLUCK AN SECOND AINT NO OAKLAWN As THIRD YOU AINT WHOOPIN SHIT IN THE JOINT OR ON THE STREETS THIRD YOU JUST MAD CUZ POPES ARE ALL CLUCKER ASS CUTYS AN POLOKS WITH SPIKEY HEAIR YALL CANT MAKE IT NOW .... SO WHY YOU MAD HAHAHAA :shrug: :lmao: :lmao: MY NIGGAS TAKE LIVES YOUR NIGGAS TAKE WINDOWS

TUE SHIT EVERYONE ON HERE COMMING AT THE As , I SSEEN SUM POPES AT 55TH STYREET BAR

foot soldier
foot soldier

Postby 1969 » June 16th, 2012, 1:22 pm

AlmightyAs wrote:FIRST OFF WE BEEN AROUND SINCE THE 50S YOU FUCKIN LAME ASS CLUCK AN SECOND AINT NO OAKLAWN As THIRD YOU AINT WHOOPIN SHIT IN THE JOINT OR ON THE STREETS THIRD YOU JUST MAD CUZ POPES ARE ALL CLUCKER ASS CUTYS AN POLOKS WITH SPIKEY HEAIR YALL CANT MAKE IT NOW .... SO WHY YOU MAD HAHAHAA :shrug: :lmao: :lmao: MY NIGGAS TAKE LIVES YOUR NIGGAS TAKE WINDOWS

Why would u post a article about a King killing someone they thoght was a AmHOE--that aint showing no work on ur part---The big difference between u & me is I anint on here glorifying a gang that is in the decline--evryone rips on u AmHOES because ur bitches---I know the Popes aint got the numbers anymore, am I claimin otherwise dumbass?
Ur scared lil faggot ass couldnt make it in GP, or maybe u could as someones bitch--they'd have u put on ur baby blue make up and make u wash there drawers.

Give up on the Burbank shit, u aint proved nothin--and for ur info did u know Chaps was a Royal before he turned AmHOE. So go fuck urself u little bitch--what set u claimin since u got such a big mouth.

superior
superior
Affiliation: 51st

Postby G Mac » June 16th, 2012, 2:32 pm

Gangsta Party,Gangsta Parttty

general
general

Postby AlmightyAs » June 16th, 2012, 4:10 pm

i posted the article cuz they talkin bout how they scared of who s next on our hitlist cuz we szmoked a few of them an i was showin you that shit does happen on 79th not just us but counts kings kgbz an sdz all be out there makin noise an nigga talkin bout chaps was an royal you fuckkin clown dawg an i chill with that nigga al da damn time so dont tell me

general
general

Postby AlmightyAs » June 16th, 2012, 4:15 pm

an if As are bitches an we aint on shit why are we so hated ??? why are we constantly on niggas mind niggas always talkin bout us but if yall didnt hate us than we wouldnt be doin our job we must be doin somethin right for everyone to hate us so much i give a fuck what a cluck ass pope gotta to say bout my mob or a no hood havin ass gpp or a donut niggas can say what they want but when it comes to handlin buisness we out here doin the damn thang an if you say we aint out here than you aint in the streets or you just lyin in the back of yo mind you know whats up you can front on the hoodup all you want but you know was good

boss
boss
Affiliation: 86TH87TH

Postby SIR AMBRO » June 17th, 2012, 9:18 am

LOL A POPE???!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: CLUCK SCHLITTS DRINKIN ASS NIGGA :lol: :lmao: :lmao:

foot soldier
foot soldier

Postby 1969 » June 18th, 2012, 8:17 am

AlmightyAs wrote:i posted the article cuz they talkin bout how they scared of who s next on our hitlist cuz we szmoked a few of them an i was showin you that shit does happen on 79th not just us but counts kings kgbz an sdz all be out there makin noise an nigga talkin bout chaps was an royal you fuckkin clown dawg an i chill with that nigga al da damn time so dont tell me

You better check your facts before u speak little bitch--Chaps was Royal back in 86---when they got rejected from being Party Players from 73rd, they started a Southside Royal chapter-then he gets loccked up for shooting the PPs, big man recruited his 12 yr old brother--Chaps, his dead brother Donnie, Rich Filakowski and some others.

U are the most disrepected gang on thios site cuz ur a bitch and u talk tall Shit--WOW u have a hit list, i hope my name not on there. A piece of paper with oppositions name on it, that makes u the baddest gang of all time--how many of the people on that hit are still walking the streets? 100%--U FUKING LAME ASS CRYBABY PIECE OF SHIT--Somewhere out there is a tree, tirelessly producing oxygen so you can breathe. I think you owe it an apology.

foot soldier
foot soldier

Postby 1969 » June 18th, 2012, 8:18 am

SIR AMBRO wrote:LOL A POPE???!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: CLUCK SCHLITTS DRINKIN ASS NIGGA :lol: :lmao: :lmao:

Its Schiltz, fuk face

general
general

Postby AlmightyAs » June 18th, 2012, 8:42 am

:lmao: listen clucker p we never had a hit list the article says that they would sit around an in the house an wonder whos next on our "hit list " when the reporter interveiwed them cuz we killed two of them right fter the other king shadow an king chukky within a year you fuckin lame we werent writin names on a peice of paper they were sittin around scared go back an read the article you bitch made cluck ..... an popes aint worth a bullet i make too much money off servin yall why would i want yall dead ask all your boys who they get they rolls from yay an hard these pimp ass Ambroes shit i prolly served your old hype ass got the bouldera on deck holla at me puss :lmao:

foot soldier
foot soldier

Postby 1969 » June 20th, 2012, 10:14 am

AlmightyAs wrote::lmao: listen clucker p we never had a hit list the article says that they would sit around an in the house an wonder whos next on our "hit list " when the reporter interveiwed them cuz we killed two of them right fter the other king shadow an king chukky within a year you fuckin lame we werent writin names on a peice of paper they were sittin around scared go back an read the article you bitch made cluck ..... an popes aint worth a bullet i make too much money off servin yall why would i want yall dead ask all your boys who they get they rolls from yay an hard these pimp ass Ambroes shit i prolly served your old hype ass got the bouldera on deck holla at me puss :lmao:

Sorry if I did any smack or anything I wouldnt buy from ur gay AmHOE click---just admit it Burbank aint a warzone--its a small suburb and u think u own the world. Ur just pissed cuz i whooped Chaps ass & banged his ol lady--he aint safe in Oak Lawn, they just gonna keep bustin his ass out over there.
63rd is losing ground to da darkies--eastside is totally wasted away--ur Berwyn set is gone!
But keep talking how the Popes are done, which everyone knows, and keep making yourself sound as stupid as u are--Listen, are you always this stupid or are you just making a special effort today?
Keep talking, someday you'll say something intelligent!

general
general

Postby AlmightyAs » June 20th, 2012, 10:23 am

nikka trey ball aint goin nowhere we gettin deeper if anything berwyn is still up 79th is still up east side is deeper than they been in years so your an chaps dont live in oak lawn you lame ass nigka who are you what your name if you got balls put your name out here

foot soldier
foot soldier

Postby 1969 » June 22nd, 2012, 8:26 am

AlmightyAs wrote:nikka trey ball aint goin nowhere we gettin deeper if anything berwyn is still up 79th is still up east side is deeper than they been in years so your an chaps dont live in oak lawn you lame ass nigka who are you what your name if you got balls put your name out here

I said dont speak until u have something intelligent to say--and Chaps does live in Oak lawn u dumb ass bitch--I think he lives on a street called Merton--u dont know him that well--his old lady suks a mean dik though!!!
Now everyone knows ur full of shit--Berwyn is deader than ur brain, 79th is a playground, 63 aint made no noise in yrs and the eastside is bitches.

What set u claimin tough guy, u might run into me on 79th---ask ur mama my name, she calls it out every time i bang her--

PreviousNext

Return to Midwest