Postby AlmightyAs » May 14th, 2012, 6:49 pm

man they be givin it to each other over there

underboss
underboss
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Citizens to Re-Elect Larry Dominick

Re: 48th la raza vs almighty saints

Postby IlDuce » May 15th, 2012, 10:26 pm

Right when I think the Saints have it, La Raza pops off hard. I come through there a few times a week and the Saints freely come south of 47 and 48th like they looking to get killed. Its no joke in the back of the yards. :2cents:

associate

Postby BACKOFTHEYARDzMEXICAN » May 15th, 2012, 11:21 pm

:drama:

corporal
corporal
Affiliation: Code of Silence. don't ask don't tell

Postby Don_CosaNostra » May 16th, 2012, 1:29 am

Saints was going ham but I heard that Raza folks got some Two Six on they side and considering all the remaining City Knights flipped either La Raza or Two Six also helps them some..

Regardless Saints holding they own.

Back of the yards aint no joke... one spot i try to avoid when im on the southside

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby northpole69 » May 16th, 2012, 3:55 am

da saints hood is deep as hell .. almost everyone out is a saint .. yeh i avoid goin over there 2 .. same wit da SDz on 44th dat hood be on bullshit 2

general
general
Affiliation: 1 Man Gang

Postby hoodie » May 16th, 2012, 7:44 am

Saints be on it heavy.. last time i was over there.. they had 4 big azz rammers following each other patrolling 47th st... every week someone gets shot n killed in the yardz.. every block u go to u see flowers, virgin mary, candles by the trees n shit where muthafuckas got murked.. latin souls use to be deep on the other side of 47th n look what happen to them... also the city knights n party players extinct... raza n 2-6 use to be family until 2002 something caused a major war between them two... dem sdz be buckin at anyone by 50th n oakley,, i stay away around those areas & lil village

superior
superior
Affiliation: 51st

Postby G Mac » May 16th, 2012, 12:32 pm

@hoodie u aint lyin bout them saints they be supa deep down there by davis square,they bitches b on tha corna 20 deep at anytime.the souls fortynineth fell off when stop being allowed on fiftyfirst by the SDs.them 26 wackin shit all thru 48 damen/seeley.n that old gasstation on 50th always been bogus oakley Ds done noodled alot of clowntowns sothey on u if u not G or SD

boss
boss

Postby Ancient » May 16th, 2012, 2:43 pm

Yeah I remember a few yrs.back they changed "pimp" G. Shawty wit the long hair. At the Maxwell on Western. R.I.P. lil King.

fresh meat
Affiliation: M4CH

Postby solid4 » May 20th, 2012, 9:45 pm

i got to go with the saints on this one

superior
superior
Affiliation: Ghost Mob-CENTRAL AVE

Postby Greenghost2212 » May 20th, 2012, 11:25 pm

Yeah I think saints too

superior
superior

Postby G Mac » May 20th, 2012, 11:46 pm

Mr me too ass hook :lmao: Im vl but only intune wit latinos bidness.fuck is you a honduran hook or sumthin

boss
boss

Postby Ancient » May 20th, 2012, 11:50 pm

:lmao:

superior
superior

Postby Greenghost2212 » May 20th, 2012, 11:53 pm

StillOn1 wrote:Mr me too ass hook :lmao: Im vl but only intune wit latinos bidness.fuck is you a honduran hook or sumthin

Get yo clown dick in the booty ass brick celibate ass nigga UVLN

superior
superior

Postby G Mac » May 21st, 2012, 12:08 am

Fuck is that velvet or cordaroy humberto lord,unknown from the panderia lookin ass.let me get peparika n mayo on me corn ass hook.

superior
superior

Postby Greenghost2212 » May 21st, 2012, 12:14 am

Hahahaha whatever dude

superior
superior

Postby G Mac » May 21st, 2012, 12:39 am

Yea i know u into sneak dissin.dont like being put on spot,cure nigga really. just checkin

captain
captain

Postby KING-H\/\/OOD » May 28th, 2012, 5:12 am

THEM SAINTS REMIND ME OF A MODERN VERSION OF HANNIBAL'S ARMY...........NOW AS YA'LL MAY NOT KNOW WHO HANNIBAL WAS.............HE WAS THA ONLY MAN WHO STOOD AGAINST ROME...........HE ACTUALLY WENT AGAINST ROME AND TOOK ON ROME...........BY INVADING ROME...........CROSSIN THA MEDITTEREANEAN SEA.........LANDIN IN THA SOUTHERN TIP OF SPAIN.........AND THEN CROSSIN DOWN THA ALPS WITH A MASSIVE ARMY OF 600.000 CARTHEGIAN TROOPS.........ONE OF THA BIGGEST INVASION THAT THA ANCIENT WORLD HAS NEVER SEEN BEFORE.......AND THAT'S WHAT THESE SAINTS ARE ALL ABOUT...........THEIR NUMBERS ARE JUST STAGGERING...........THEY GOT A BIG CHUNK OF HOOD......ALMOST LIKE A EMPIRE....AND THEIR THA MOST STRONGEST AND MOST POWERFUL SET IN BACK OF THA YARDS............AND YET THEY GUARD THEIR HOOD LIKE IF IT WAS A MODERN DAY CARTHEGIAN FORTRESS AND SEE THEIR ENEMY WITH HATE AND THEY WON'T HESITATE TO STRIKE ON ANY INVADING FORCE OR UPCOMMIN INVASION FROM THEIR ENEMIES..........AND THEY DO HAVE ALOT OF ENEMIES.........AND YET THEY STILL RULED 47TH STREET............MY THEORY IS THIS...........IF THEIR CHIEF OR LEADER OR WHO EVER IS IN CHARGE OF THESE VICIOUS SAINTS IS SMART ENUFF..........HE SHOULD BE PLOTTIN A TAKE OVA..........MUCH LIKE CARTHAGE DID 2.000 YEARS AGO AGAINST THA POWER OF ROME AND THA MUCH INVISIBLE ROMAN EMPIRE...........THEIR LEADER SHOULD PLOT A MASTERMIND PLAN.........A PLAN THAT CAN SIMPLY TAKE OVA EVERY HOOD THAT IS SURROUNDED BY THEM..........THEY GOT A MASSIVE ARMY........BUT THEY DON'T KNOW HOW TO USED IT..........THEY SHOULD OCHESTRATE A BRILLIANT TAKE OVA.......A PLAN THAT CAN EASILY MAKE THEIR ENEMIES SUBMIT........MUCH LIKE CARTHAGE DID TO ROME FROM THA BEGGININ.........AND MARCH INTO RAZA'S HOOD........THEN TO PARTY PLAYER'S HOOD AND LATIN SOUL'S HOOD AND TAKE OVA AND THEN MAKE SUM TYPE OF STRAGEDY PLAN ON A MUCH POWERFUL SET LIKE THEM SD'Z AND BUNNIES WHO ARE SUPERPOWERS IN THA SOUTHSIDE AND THEN MARCH ON SD'Z HOOD OR BUNNIE'S HOOD AND DEFEAT THEM AND TAKE OVA THEIR SHIT AND HAVE THEM MOVE OUT...........THEY HAVE AN ARMY..........BUT THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH THEM.........IF THEY WERE SMART ENUFF???THEY SHOULD START PLOTTIN AND COME UP WITH SUM TYPE OF STRAGEDY PLAN THAT CAN TAKE OVA AND RULED ALL OF THA SURROUNDING AREAS AND HOODS OF THA BACK OF THA YARDS...........THA ONLY CHALLENGE THEY GOT IS WITH THEM SD'Z ON 51ST AND DAMEN..........AND THEM BUNNIES ON 47TH AND DAMEN AND THAT'S WHOM THEM NEED TO FOCUS.............BUT THEN AGAIN RAZAS AINT NO WEAK GANG..........THEY DO HAVE A SMALL VICIOUS ARMY..........AND THEY HAVE DONE SUM DAMAGE ON THEM SAINTS...........BUT IF THEY COME UP WITH A MASTERMIND PLAN MUCH LIKE HANNIBAL DID AGAINST THA POWER OF ROME...........ANYTHING COULD BE POSSIBLE..........IF HANNIBAL DEFEATED A MASSIVE AND MUCH POWERFUL ROMAN ARMY IN FRONT OF THA ROMAN GATES............SAINTS COULD EASILY DO THA SAME...........BUT AGAINST THA VERY POWERFUL BUNNIES AND SD'Z.

general
general
Affiliation: 6 MURDA TOWNz FINESTKK 3 STONE DKk

Postby AlmightyAs » May 28th, 2012, 4:16 pm

them niggas aint that deep just in there hood they get dropped jus like everyone else i dont kn ow why niggass pump them up to be something there not they have there hood onlock just like alot of other niggas do its like that all over the southside

general
general

Postby AlmightyAs » May 28th, 2012, 4:22 pm

on some real talk you sound stupid talkin like niggas can send an army over to someone hood an fight it out killin niggaas until one side is all dead like the police wont show up an kill everyone shit dont work like that an you aint never gonna find a gang that just submits niggas will till be yellin sain killa if there the last one left you have a wild imagination tho

captain
captain

Postby KING-H\/\/OOD » May 29th, 2012, 3:41 am

AlmightyAs wrote:on some real talk you sound stupid talkin like niggas can send an army over to someone hood an fight it out killin niggaas until one side is all dead like the police wont show up an kill everyone shit dont work like that an you aint never gonna find a gang that just submits niggas will till be yellin sain killa if there the last one left you have a wild imagination tho

PERHAPS YOUR RIGHT AM...........BUT I WAS JUST USING METHAPHOR SPEAKIN...........LIKE PUTTIN A TALE OF THA TAPE.........COMPARING A FACE OFF.......BUT IN REALITY I DIDN'T SOUND STUPID AT ALL..........IT WAS JUST A FORM OF METHAPHOR..........BUT THEN AGAIN U MIGHT BE RIGHT THOUGH...........CAUSE IN REALITY THAT SHIT WILL NEVER HAPPEN............SAINTS WON'T PROBABLY MARCH INTO SD'Z HOOD OR RAZAS HOOD OR EVEN BUNNIES HOOD..........BUT THEY DO HAVE AN ARMY THOUGH...........U CAN'T DENY THAT........... THEY DO ACTUALLY HAVE A MASSIVE ARMY...........AND AM..........THA QUESTION IS NOT IF???BUT THA QUESTION IS WHEN???WHEN WILL THESE SAINTS MAKE THEIR FIRST MOVE???WHEN WILL THEY ACTUALLY DO THA FIRST STRIKE???WHEN WILL THEY ACTUALLY MARCH AN INVASION AND DO THEIR TAKE OVA MUCH LIKE HANNIBAL AND HIS CARTHAGE ARMY DID TO ROME OVER 2.000 YEARS AGO???THAT'S WHAT PEOPLE ARE CONCERN???NOW U MAY THINK THAT THESE CATS ARE WEAK............BUT HAVE U ACTUALLY BEEN IN THEIR HOOD COMFORTABLY???I HAVE........AND BEIGN IN THERE..........IS LIKE NAZI GERMANY..........THESE NIGGAZ ARE EVERYWHERE........THEIR LIKE A GESTAPO FORCE........SCOOPIN AT EVERY NEUTRON IN EVERY CORNER OR REGULAR INDIVIDUALS OR NORMAL CITIZENS THAT LOOKS SUSPICIOUS AND THAT DON'T BELONG IN THEIR HOOD AND IF YOUR ASS IS NOT FROM THERE..........THEN U HAVE A MAJOR PROBLEM............LIKE I SAID???THESE NIGGAZ REMIND ME OF A MODERN DAY VERSION OF THA CARTHEGIAN ARMY...........THA QUESTION IS.........WHO WILL BE THA HANNIBAL OF THA SAINTS???OR WHO IS THA HANNIBAL IN THEIR SET???CAUSE IF THERE IS ONE...........THEN THAT NIGGA WILL PLAN AN INVASION AND LEAD HIS ARMY FOR A TAKE OVA AND PERHAPS CONTROL ALL OF 47TH AND THA WHOLE BACK OF THA YARDS HOOD???THAT COULD WELL HAPPEN..........IF THEY COME UP WITH A SOLID PLAN???

general
general

Postby AlmightyAs » May 30th, 2012, 11:15 pm

i grew up in the back of the yard an the saint do make mov es but when niggas make moves on other hoods you just constantly pull burns intill them niggas start fallin back a block or two unitl you eventually take that hood but you dont send all your hood to aother hood you sen 2 or 3 niggas bangered up pull a burn an get the fuck outta there you dont kill a nigga an post up for more to ome cuz the police commin you feel me thats why i said that you sounded stupid i just cant picture the saint whole nation goin too 48th an bishop an standin out there killin niggas until the whole hood is dead

captain
captain

Postby KING-H\/\/OOD » May 31st, 2012, 1:26 am

AlmightyAs wrote:i grew up in the back of the yard an the saint do make mov es but when niggas make moves on other hoods you just constantly pull burns intill them niggas start fallin back a block or two unitl you eventually take that hood but you dont send all your hood to aother hood you sen 2 or 3 niggas bangered up pull a burn an get the fuck outta there you dont kill a nigga an post up for more to ome cuz the police commin you feel me thats why i said that you sounded stupid i just cant picture the saint whole nation goin too 48th an bishop an standin out there killin niggas until the whole hood is dead

YOUR RIGHT ABOUT THAT AND THAT'S WELL SAID...............BUT JUST IMAGINE..............IF THEY GOT A STRONG LEADER OR A BRILLIANT STRATEGIC GENERAL AND PLAN AN INVASION.......CAUSE THEY DO HAVE AN ARMY..........THEN AM.........THEY COULD VERY WELL DO WHAT THA CARTHEGIANS DID TO ROME FOR OVER 2.000 YEARS AGO.............THEY COULD VERY WELL TAKE OVA 48TH AND BISHOP............IF THEY MASTER THEIR PLAN AND COME UP WITH SUM STRATEGIC MANUVERS FOR A SOLID TAKE OVA............BUT PERHAPS YOUR RIGHT WHAT U JUST SAID..............SO I'LL JUST LEAVE IT ALONE............CAUSE WHAT U JUST SAID...........IT MAKES A LOT OF SENSE............BUT IF U LOOK AT THA TALE OF THA TAPE.............U WILL SEE THAT THEM SAINTS HAVE A BIGGER HOOD.........A BIGGER ARMY............AND THEIR THA MOST SUICIDAL FANATICALS ABOUT THEIR OWN BELIEFS...........AND THAT'S WHAT MAKES THEM DANGEROUS............MUCH LIKE CASTRO'S REBELS DID IN LA SIERRA MAESTRA............THEM NIGGAZ DIDN'T CARE IF THEY GET CAUGHT OR SHOT OR EVEN KILLED...........CAUSE THEY WANNA GET BATISTA OUT OF CUBA AND THEY DID........CAUSE OF THEIR RADICAL AND CRAZY MANUVERS...........THA SAME WITH ALQUEDA AND THA TALIBANS...........THEY WILL DO ANYTHING TO MAKE THEIR POINT ACROSS.............INCLUDIN SACRIFICIN THEIR OWN DAM ASSES...........SO WHAT I MEANT.............IS THAT THESE SAINTS ARE NOT JUST RADICALS OR FANATICALS............BUT THA REASON WHY THEIR DANGEROUS............IS CAUSE THEY WANNA MAKE THEIR POINT ACROSS TO THEIR ENEMIES AND THAT'S WHAT MAKES THEM SO LETHAL............THEIR UNPREDICTABLE............I FEEL BAD FOR THEM PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN THA BACK OF THA YARDS........CAUSE THEY GOTTA PUT UP WITH ALOT OF VIOLENCE AND OPPRESION AND THAT'S WHAT I MEANT BY.

underboss
underboss

Postby northpole69 » May 31st, 2012, 1:34 am

EVERYTIME I GO 2 SAINTS HOOD AND 2 RAZAS HOOD .. DA SAINTS ARE ALWAYS DEEP AS FUCK ON EVERY CORNER .. U RIGHT ^ THEY SCOPIN CORNER AFTER CORNER . RAZAS DONT BE ON IT LIKE SAINTS

underboss
underboss

Postby northpole69 » May 31st, 2012, 1:36 am

EY U RIGHT AMBROSE U CANT DO DAT SHIT

Next

Return to Midwest