Craziest MOB

fresh meat
User avatar
Posts: 3
Joined: May 3rd, 2012, 9:36 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Maniac Latin Disciples

Craziest MOB

Postby CashPTown » May 3rd, 2012, 9:57 am

EVERY NIGGA OUT THERE KNOWS ITS US YAKS.




corporal
corporal
Posts: 260
Joined: April 27th, 2012, 11:23 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Code of Silence. don't ask don't tell

Re: Craziest MOB

Postby Don_CosaNostra » May 3rd, 2012, 1:34 pm

Thats why you guys are getting punked by feds? LMAO. Yaks are pussies. Them niggas got chased by Ashland Vikings in Avondale.. LMAO :lmao:

Even your own leader gave up and I heard he don't even live in the states anymore. Nigga started giving out names of his own niggas smh

Yaks don't like admitting that they nation is slowly dying

boss
boss
User avatar
Posts: 2675
Joined: May 12th, 2010, 2:17 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: 86TH87TH

Re: Craziest MOB

Postby SIR AMBRO » May 3rd, 2012, 2:49 pm

PUSSY NIGGAS ME N MY LIL BRO THE CRAZIEST MOB!!! IM SIPPIN SOME WHISKEY POSTED ON THE 7 NIGGA COME HOLLAA AT A NIGGA!!! AA CRAZY ASKK YOUR LADY!!! WHERE YOU PUSSY SGDZ AT??!!! LOL FUCK YALL WE ON THE H NIGGA COME SEE US!!!! :2cents: JUST THE TWO OF US :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: YOU TRICKK ASS DONUTS GOT MY BOYS LOCKED UP LAST YEAR!!! I KNOW WHAT YALL DID LAST SUMMER :2cents: :2cents: :lmao: DKK

lieutenant
lieutenant
Posts: 358
Joined: March 16th, 2012, 5:16 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: 134

Re: Craziest MOB

Postby Sharky » May 3rd, 2012, 5:14 pm

Don_CosaNostra wrote:Thats why you guys are getting punked by feds? LMAO. Yaks are pussies. Them niggas got chased by Ashland Vikings in Avondale.. LMAO :lmao:

Even your own leader gave up and I heard he don't even live in the states anymore. Nigga started giving out names of his own niggas smh

Yaks don't like admitting that they nation is slowly dying

Lmao, bullshit stop stunning on the net.

captain
captain
Posts: 406
Joined: April 2nd, 2012, 9:46 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Craziest MOB

Postby EL JUEGO » May 3rd, 2012, 7:46 pm

CashPTown wrote:EVERY NIGGA OUT THERE KNOWS ITS US YAKS.

AND WHAT WOULD THAT BE BITCH???SUCKIN MAD DICK FROM THEM SD'Z???YOUR OWN IDOLS WHOM YA'LL LOOK UP TO,THEN BEIGN KICKED OUT OR DRIVE OUT BY THEM AHAHAHHAAAA YA'LL MANNEQUIN FAGZ REALLY ARE FUNNY THOUGH..........YA'LL ESTABLISHED A SET DOWN THERE AT 59TH AND TALMAN AND THEN GET EVICTED OR WORST KICKED OUT BY FORCE BY THA SAME NIGGAZ YA'LL MANNEQUIN FAGZ BE WORSHIPPIN AHAHAHAHAAAAAA LOOK AT YA'LL MANNEQUIN BITCHES...........YA'LL HAVE NO HOOD IN THA SOUTHSIDE NO MORE...........YA'LL HAD IT........TILL YOUR OWN IDOLS,WHOM YA'LL WORSHIP THEIR NUTZ DROVE YA'LL MANNEQUIN FAGGOTZ OUT FROM 59TH AND TALMAN AND THEN 59TH AND CAL AND THEN GET MANHANDLE AND BEATEN LIKE LITTLE SCARE BICTHES BY THEM BUNNIE IN CICERO,IL AND THEN BEIGN KICKED OUT AND RAN BY THEM COBRAZ AND FEDZ FROM YOUR OWN MOTHERLAND AT ROCKWELL AND POTOMAC???AHAHAHAHAHAAAAA..............DO I NEED TO SAY MORE???AH U SCARE ASS LITTLE MANNEQUIN FAGGOT..............CAUSE BITCH NOT ONLY DO YA'LL SEEK KNOWLEDGE TO YOUR MASTER THA DARK LORD WHOM YA'LL WORSHIP TO.............BUT U DO REALIZED BITCH THAT THA LORD OF DARKNESS LIES TO YA'LL WITH EMPTY PROMISES...............SO BITCH KEEP WORSHIPPIN ON HIM..........CAUSE HE AINT GONNA DELIVERED SHIT TO YA'LL SCARE ASS MANNEQUIN FAGZ.............CAUSE BITCH IS STILL ALKN.............IS STILL FUCK SATAN...............AND STILL MLD-K ALL DAY!!!!AND DON'T FORGET BITCH............THA NAME IS KING HOLLYWOOD............THA MANNEQUIN BUSTER...........THA MANNEQUIN SLAYER...........KNOW THAT NAME BITCH WHENEVER U COME ACROSS HIM.............CAUSE IS STILL ALKN!!!

corporal
corporal
Posts: 260
Joined: April 27th, 2012, 11:23 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Code of Silence. don't ask don't tell

Re: Craziest MOB

Postby Don_CosaNostra » May 3rd, 2012, 7:56 pm

Sharky wrote:
Don_CosaNostra wrote:Thats why you guys are getting punked by feds? LMAO. Yaks are pussies. Them niggas got chased by Ashland Vikings in Avondale.. LMAO :lmao:

Even your own leader gave up and I heard he don't even live in the states anymore. Nigga started giving out names of his own niggas smh

Yaks don't like admitting that they nation is slowly dying

Lmao, bullshit stop stunning on the net.


You clearly not aware. Don't speak on what you don't know.

Mad niggas already know abotu the MLD's and the situation with they leader and them snitching to police because feds started punking the majority of them.

captain
captain
Posts: 406
Joined: April 2nd, 2012, 9:46 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Craziest MOB

Postby EL JUEGO » May 3rd, 2012, 8:34 pm

Don_CosaNostra wrote:
Sharky wrote:
Don_CosaNostra wrote:Thats why you guys are getting punked by feds? LMAO. Yaks are pussies. Them niggas got chased by Ashland Vikings in Avondale.. LMAO :lmao:

Even your own leader gave up and I heard he don't even live in the states anymore. Nigga started giving out names of his own niggas smh

Yaks don't like admitting that they nation is slowly dying

Lmao, bullshit stop stunning on the net.


You clearly not aware. Don't speak on what you don't know.

Mad niggas already know abotu the MLD's and the situation with they leader and them snitching to police because feds started punking the majority of them.

MY MAN............IT WASN'T THA FEDZ WHO PUNK THEM AND MADE THEM SNITCHIN............IT WAS FEDEX...............FEDEX WERE THA ONES WHO TOOK THEIR OWN MOTHERLAND AWAY FROM THEM...........A NEW FEDEX KINKO STORE WILL BE OPEN IN 2016 AT DIVISION AND ROCKWELL

colonel
colonel
Posts: 642
Joined: February 12th, 2012, 11:54 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: EVIL 5IDE IN5ANE5...ALL WELL

Re: Craziest MOB

Postby old5choolLB » May 3rd, 2012, 8:57 pm

EL JUEGO wrote:
Don_CosaNostra wrote:
Sharky wrote:
Don_CosaNostra wrote:Thats why you guys are getting punked by feds? LMAO. Yaks are pussies. Them niggas got chased by Ashland Vikings in Avondale.. LMAO :lmao:

Even your own leader gave up and I heard he don't even live in the states anymore. Nigga started giving out names of his own niggas smh

Yaks don't like admitting that they nation is slowly dying

Lmao, bullshit stop stunning on the net.


You clearly not aware. Don't speak on what you don't know.

Mad niggas already know abotu the MLD's and the situation with they leader and them snitching to police because feds started punking the majority of them.

MY MAN............IT WASN'T THA FEDZ WHO PUNK THEM AND MADE THEM SNITCHIN............IT WAS FEDEX...............FEDEX WERE THA ONES WHO TOOK THEIR OWN MOTHERLAND AWAY FROM THEM...........A NEW FEDEX KINKO STORE WILL BE OPEN IN 2016 AT DIVISION AND ROCKWELL
Bwahahaha fed ex and kinkos taking over hoods.

lieutenant
lieutenant
Posts: 358
Joined: March 16th, 2012, 5:16 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: 134

Re: Craziest MOB

Postby Sharky » May 3rd, 2012, 9:36 pm

Don_CosaNostra wrote:
Sharky wrote:
Don_CosaNostra wrote:Thats why you guys are getting punked by feds? LMAO. Yaks are pussies. Them niggas got chased by Ashland Vikings in Avondale.. LMAO :lmao:

Even your own leader gave up and I heard he don't even live in the states anymore. Nigga started giving out names of his own niggas smh

Yaks don't like admitting that they nation is slowly dying

Lmao, bullshit stop stunning on the net.


You clearly not aware. Don't speak on what you don't know.

Mad niggas already know abotu the MLD's and the situation with they leader and them snitching to police because feds started punking the majority of them.


I wasn't even going to reply to this stupid shit but i'm tired of seeing niggas speak on shit that they have no clue about do you have papers? you said our niggas left the states now how did he leave the states when he's locked up? you're just believing all these lame ass internet rumors going around, FEDs punking us? what's your definition of punking us, locking us up for bullshit? well that's happened to every mob...you can't go around on the internet with this snitch this and snitch that just because you don't like us, but yet you have no proof.

lieutenant
lieutenant
Posts: 358
Joined: March 16th, 2012, 5:16 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: 134

Re: Craziest MOB

Postby Sharky » May 3rd, 2012, 9:38 pm

My point is that, that he say she say shit is dead, unless i've seen shit for myself from MY niggas i don't believe it. :2cents: :2cents:

boss
boss
User avatar
Posts: 2648
Joined: December 1st, 2011, 12:29 am
Location: Boppin down da Ave
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: *ANTI-FUCKBOY TELL EM MEET MY BRODIE

Re: Craziest MOB

Postby shortyworst » May 3rd, 2012, 9:39 pm

I GOT THE PAPERS!! just aint got no weed :smh:

corporal
corporal
Posts: 260
Joined: April 27th, 2012, 11:23 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Code of Silence. don't ask don't tell

Re: Craziest MOB

Postby Don_CosaNostra » May 3rd, 2012, 9:52 pm

Sharky wrote:My point is that, that he say she say shit is dead, unless i've seen shit for myself from MY niggas i don't believe it. :2cents: :2cents:



Do you know how stupid you just sounded? Do you not know what leader I'm talking about? If not, lets just drop this right now.

and by feds punkign you guys, I meant they damn near fucked up every MLD hood around Belmont to Diversey.

I remember when I used to go by whipple and wellington and see mad MLDs. Now it's a dead zone. Not only that, look at your guys Motherland.. you guys dont even control it anymore. lmao

Yall are dieing down on the northside bigtime.. and theres no denying that

lieutenant
lieutenant
Posts: 358
Joined: March 16th, 2012, 5:16 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: 134

Re: Craziest MOB

Postby Sharky » May 3rd, 2012, 9:58 pm

Don_CosaNostra wrote:
Sharky wrote:My point is that, that he say she say shit is dead, unless i've seen shit for myself from MY niggas i don't believe it. :2cents: :2cents:



Do you know how stupid you just sounded? Do you not know what leader I'm talking about? If not, lets just drop this right now.

and by feds punkign you guys, I meant they damn near fucked up every MLD hood around Belmont to Diversey.

I remember when I used to go by whipple and wellington and see mad MLDs. Now it's a dead zone. Not only that, look at your guys Motherland.. you guys dont even control it anymore. lmao

Yall are dieing down on the northside bigtime.. and theres no denying that



Them niggas are still out there you going past there once a week doesn't prove shit, do you live out there or something? or are you just taking the cobras "word" for it lol, and what did i say that sounded stupid lol? THE FUCK YOU EXPECT ME TO PUT FOLKS NAME ON HERE OR SOMETHING? lol but whatever you can say whatever the fuck you want ain't got to prove nothing to nobody especially on a site like this..you talking about this code of silence bullshit on yo profile but yet you on here talking about niggas snitching/niggas leaving the states and all this shit on here lmao c'mon.

lieutenant
lieutenant
Posts: 358
Joined: March 16th, 2012, 5:16 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: 134

Re: Craziest MOB

Postby Sharky » May 3rd, 2012, 10:00 pm

But anyways im done talkin about this, shit is dead. i better stop before i started gettin heated over some internet shit.

corporal
corporal
Posts: 260
Joined: April 27th, 2012, 11:23 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Code of Silence. don't ask don't tell

Re: Craziest MOB

Postby Don_CosaNostra » May 3rd, 2012, 10:11 pm

Sharky wrote:
Don_CosaNostra wrote:
Sharky wrote:My point is that, that he say she say shit is dead, unless i've seen shit for myself from MY niggas i don't believe it. :2cents: :2cents:



Do you know how stupid you just sounded? Do you not know what leader I'm talking about? If not, lets just drop this right now.

and by feds punkign you guys, I meant they damn near fucked up every MLD hood around Belmont to Diversey.

I remember when I used to go by whipple and wellington and see mad MLDs. Now it's a dead zone. Not only that, look at your guys Motherland.. you guys dont even control it anymore. lmao

Yall are dieing down on the northside bigtime.. and theres no denying that



Them niggas are still out there you going past there once a week doesn't prove shit, do you live out there or something? or are you just taking the cobras "word" for it lol, and what did i say that sounded stupid lol? THE FUCK YOU EXPECT ME TO PUT FOLKS NAME ON HERE OR SOMETHING? lol but whatever you can say whatever the fuck you want ain't got to prove nothing to nobody especially on a site like this..you talking about this code of silence bullshit on yo profile but yet you on here talking about niggas snitching/niggas leaving the states and all this shit on here lmao c'mon.


well its relevant to this topic. and my good friend is from that neighborhood, whic is why I go through there period. But it's pretty much common knowledge that those hoods are pretty much dead now. I could start naming some names but I have some dignity. Fuck it though. I'm not going to argue with you if your eally want to discuss this you can pm me and I Can explain everythign to you ABOUT YOUR OWN FUCKIGN GANG. It just suprises me how you yaks are in denial about alot of this shit thats apparent with the yaks.

associate
User avatar
Posts: 107
Joined: April 22nd, 2012, 1:29 am
Location: Logan Square
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: AHGN

Re: Craziest MOB

Postby Lente Loco » May 4th, 2012, 10:16 am

To be honest me as AHGENT member

there isent a such thing as a crazy MoB its the niGGas in it is not cause of the name of the mob or the signs cause the smallest gang could be wilder then a big nation gang

general
general
Posts: 706
Joined: February 25th, 2012, 2:59 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: SPANISH GANGSTAS

Re: Craziest MOB

Postby SIRDRAKKOE » May 4th, 2012, 10:22 am

Viqueers chasing yakkz? Those weakk, broke ass, confused middle schooler whiteboy vikings wouldnt even chase a neutron if he slapped all of their moms and fucked their sisters! As for this post i dont agree theres plenty of crazy mobs but nobodys dropping as many bodies as the GDs, VLs and 4s.

corporal
corporal
Posts: 260
Joined: April 27th, 2012, 11:23 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Code of Silence. don't ask don't tell

Re: Craziest MOB

Postby Don_CosaNostra » May 4th, 2012, 3:33 pm

SIRDRAKKOE wrote:Viqueers chasing yakkz? Those weakk, broke ass, confused middle schooler whiteboy vikings wouldnt even chase a neutron if he slapped all of their moms and fucked their sisters! As for this post i dont agree theres plenty of crazy mobs but nobodys dropping as many bodies as the GDs, VLs and 4s.


I witnessed that shit with my own eyes. Vikings are real soft but they were deeper than the yaks and regardless of how you look at it, the yaks still ran from them straight past Belmont towards Barry. My guy said it coulda been cobras false flagging as vikings since he live there and knows better but either way it was funny as fuck seeing some yaks get chased near their own hood (even tho the yaks by belmont, and the avondale area are no where near what they used to be, to say it in nicest way)

superior
superior
Posts: 3540
Joined: February 28th, 2012, 4:00 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: 51st

Re: Craziest MOB

Postby G Mac » May 5th, 2012, 1:51 am

Curiousity killed the cat,aloose bitch created a mack.humble dudes is funny and stay playin wit stacks.niggas on the need to know basis fail attemptin ajack.... :dance:

captain
captain
Posts: 406
Joined: April 2nd, 2012, 9:46 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Craziest MOB

Postby EL JUEGO » May 5th, 2012, 11:42 pm

Sharky wrote:But anyways im done talkin about this, shit is dead. i better stop before i started gettin heated over some internet shit.

SO WHAT ARE U????A GD???BD???AN SGD???I KNOW U CAN'T BE NO SD'Z???CAUSE SD'Z DON'T ALLOWED NO SNITCH BITCHES LIKE U IN???SO WHAT ARE U???A MANNEQUIN???AND PLEASE TELL ME THAT U ARE A MANNEQUIN.................CAUSE I SPECIALLIZED IN BEATIN DOWN ON LUCIFERIAN MANNEQUINZ!!!IS STILL ALKN.................AND STILL MLD-K ALL DAY

lieutenant
lieutenant
Posts: 358
Joined: March 16th, 2012, 5:16 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: 134

Re: Craziest MOB

Postby Sharky » May 5th, 2012, 11:59 pm

EL JUEGO wrote:
Sharky wrote:But anyways im done talkin about this, shit is dead. i better stop before i started gettin heated over some internet shit.

SO WHAT ARE U????A GD???BD???AN SGD???I KNOW U CAN'T BE NO SD'Z???CAUSE SD'Z DON'T ALLOWED NO SNITCH BITCHES LIKE U IN???SO WHAT ARE U???A MANNEQUIN???AND PLEASE TELL ME THAT U ARE A MANNEQUIN.................CAUSE I SPECIALLIZED IN BEATIN DOWN ON LUCIFERIAN MANNEQUINZ!!!IS STILL ALKN.................AND STILL MLD-K ALL DAY


Hey faggot if you was really from out here it would be pretty obvious..and neva no snitches around here

lieutenant
lieutenant
Posts: 358
Joined: March 16th, 2012, 5:16 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: 134

Re: Craziest MOB

Postby Sharky » May 6th, 2012, 12:19 am

EL Juego where you really from homie? yo life must be boring as fuck because i seen yo other account and you got like 16,000 fuckin posts on this shit you internet ass nigga!!!!!, you need to get some pussy in your life then your whole view on life would change then you might stop all this bullshittin on here lol kill yaself bitch

captain
captain
Posts: 406
Joined: April 2nd, 2012, 9:46 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Craziest MOB

Postby EL JUEGO » May 6th, 2012, 2:58 am

Sharky wrote:EL Juego where you really from homie? yo life must be boring as fuck because i seen yo other account and you got like 16,000 fuckin posts on this shit you internet ass nigga!!!!!, you need to get some pussy in your life then your whole view on life would change then you might stop all this bullshittin on here lol kill yaself bitch

BITCH DON'T AVOID MY QUESTION???ARE U OR ARE U NOT A GAY ASS MANNEQUIN???AND BITCH MY LIFE IS NOT BORING WHILE I OWN 2 BARS AND COUNTIN THIS MONEY AND MAKIN OUT CHECKS FOR MY EMPLOYEES AND MY LIQOUR DISTRIBUTERS WHOM ARE COMMIN THIS MONDAY TO MAKE A FEW DROPS OF ABSOLUTE,PATRON,DON JULIO,BACARDI,MALIBU,JIM BEAN,CORONAS,MODELOS,HEINYS,MILLER LITE AND SO ON AND ON............SO BITCH WHILE I'M AT MY OFFICE AND COUNTIN THIS MONEY........I'M ENTITLE TO HAVE A LITTLE FUN...........AND BITCH TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION..........I'M FROM THA SINNISTER SOUTHSIDE...............SO HOMIE THA QUESTION I GOT FOR U..............ARE U A MANNEQUIN OR NOT???AND PLEEEEEEASE TELL ME U ARE???

prospect
User avatar
Posts: 72
Joined: August 24th, 2013, 12:54 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: DIE 5

Re: Craziest MOB

Postby Fuckfinball » August 30th, 2013, 12:23 pm

Yaks definitely ain't the craziest Mob even the fags took your hood over in Logan square... Lmao u lames all try to rap 2 good troops ass niggaz.. Invaded by white ppl now it's a wrap for ur hoods :rip:

underboss
underboss
Posts: 1572
Joined: December 12th, 2014, 1:12 am
Region: North East
Affiliation: RBG NATION

Re: Craziest MOB

Postby Red3gale23 » February 17th, 2015, 9:22 pm

^wasnt u reppin mexican mafia on your banner? fake ass nigga :shoot:

what the fuck diffrence between maniac Latin disciple and Spanish gangster disciples ?

Next

Return to Midwest

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], WeedHead and 70 guests