Most dangerous mob to be in.

general
general
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: 6 MURDA TOWNz FINESTKK 3 STONE DKk

Re: Most dangerous mob to be in.

Postby AlmightyAs » April 25th, 2012, 8:24 pm

we was just on morgan 18th all nite till like 5 in the mornin why u got so much hate for us if we aint on shit an ask the donuts from 18th oakley was good treated dem hoes lastnite amor de kaskkoget off our nuts fereal your embarssin yourself

boss
boss
Affiliation: 86TH87TH

Postby SIR AMBRO » April 26th, 2012, 12:22 am

ON THE A BROTHER THESE NIGGAS JUST DONT KNOW THEY STRAIGHT INTERNET BASED :2cents: :2cents: :smh: FROM NOW ON IM JUST GONNA LET THIS NIGGA TALKK TO HIM SELF LOL WITH HIS LITTLE BULL SHIT ASS STORIES :smh: :smh: :2cents: :dance: :dance: :cheer:

lieutenant
lieutenant
Affiliation: TROOPER/HT/RENEGADE

Postby GhostsSs » May 3rd, 2012, 6:49 am

It seems to me that its either Kings or Sd's or Mld's. Almost everyone is King blank, Sd blank, or Mld blank... Hate to jump on the bandwagon but it seems that joining these ranks have given the member a higher chance of taking dirt naps.... Ya know?

Think of mobs you know that are allies of these mobs. Now think of mobs you know that are "killas" of these mobs. Which list is longer?? Lol

lieutenant
lieutenant
Affiliation: 134

Postby Sharky » May 3rd, 2012, 7:00 am

Bigger mobs just makes a bigger target which means they will lose more brothers and be more hated..dats just common sense, shit but we riding alone in the streets and the joint..most hated.

fresh meat
Affiliation: Maniac Latin Disciples

Postby CashPTown » May 3rd, 2012, 9:41 am

RawdealGa74 wrote:Good topic. Round my way i would say Good Fellas. Home grown in GA, but they go hard, and they face the giants.

have to say yaks

fresh meat
Affiliation: Maniac Latin Disciples

Postby CashPTown » May 3rd, 2012, 9:59 am

ITS THE YAKS HANDS DOWN

captain
captain
Affiliation: BzW - MWst - MORSE AND FARWELL FOLKKZ

Postby whiteBrazer666 » May 3rd, 2012, 3:37 pm

who the fuckk would like to be a kking man these hoes gettin served 24 7 aint no joke...CAstKk

captain
captain
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby EL JUEGO » May 3rd, 2012, 6:24 pm

MoVado wrote:As of today, whats the most dangerous mob to be in, in the Chi. Meaning that the mortality rate is high as hell in comparison to other mobs and you would have the highest probability of getting smoked? I heard Kingz, Moez, Yakz or Cobraz.

MANNEQUINZ ARE NOT EVEN DANGEROUS...............THEIR IN DANGER TO BE CLOSED TO EXTINCTION........BUT THEY DON'T FIT IN THA DANGEROUS MOB TO BE IN CATAGORY.............THEIR IN DANGER FOR BEIGN TARGET...........BUT THEIR REALLY NOT DANGEROUS AT ALL...........ACTUALLY THEIR THA MOST EASIEST AND MOST PUSSIEST GANG IN ALL OF THA CHI.............ASK THEM COBRAZ,IG'Z, BUNNIES,AMRBOSE AND EVEN THEIR OWN IDOLS WHO THEY ADMIRED THA SD'Z WHAT THEY DONE TO THEM.........AND THEY WILL TELL U!!!

corporal
corporal
Affiliation: Code of Silence. don't ask don't tell

Postby Don_CosaNostra » May 3rd, 2012, 10:37 pm

IlDuce wrote:Hmm...I'm gonna say Yaks, Pilsen SDs warring hard, Krown Town Kings (because it seems like everybody hates they ass) Paulina/De La Wood Saints, Ambrose to an extent (Wildside) , and Darkside 26 when the shit heats up..

Oh, and the PPs, since they are hanging by a thread... :2cents:

Northpole? I don't usually make it up there so I don't follow it too much..Try to stay south of Madison...

Definately hav eto agree with this one. The Darkside 26 are more of the older heads so they are constant targets, gotta agree wit the Krown town kings, Pilsen Sd's not so much. but the rest you on point with

general
general
Affiliation: 1 Man Gang

Postby hoodie » May 4th, 2012, 1:56 am

yes being a krowntown faggot is dangerous to be in. 50 of them got murked........................................... :lmao: :shoot: :killself: :behead: :rip2: :rip2: :rip2: ............ good :lol:

general
general
Affiliation: SPANISH GANGSTAS

Postby SIRDRAKKOE » May 4th, 2012, 10:31 am

Saint or a Raza will get you merked on site...or maybe a faggot ass 3 ft tall pachuco if them niggas would'nt bang under the camera! This shit ain't got nothin to do with Ds...it has to do with where your hood is and how much you hang out.

general
general

Postby SIRDRAKKOE » May 4th, 2012, 10:41 am

I meant mobs not Ds*

associate
Affiliation: AHGN

Postby Lente Loco » May 4th, 2012, 11:27 am

i swear to God that niGGas be fakking there funkk cause is not about what and who is dangerous cause likke i saidk it b4 i stay by Mckkinley Parkk and iv walkk to to 18th n Halsted,,Cullerton n May 18th n Damen 21 n woodk and seen niGGas out but never got ran up andk getting check

general
general

Postby SIRDRAKKOE » May 4th, 2012, 11:57 am

Exactly what i'm sayin too ^^^

superior
superior
Affiliation: Ghost Mob-CENTRAL AVE

Postby Greenghost2212 » May 4th, 2012, 2:20 pm

It depends on location mostly cuz the cvlz solids ans 2-19z wanted a nigga and i got into bs mostly when i was wit the 4z

general
general
Affiliation: 6 MURDA TOWNz FINESTKK 3 STONE DKk

Postby AlmightyAs » May 15th, 2012, 2:16 pm

Lente Loco wrote:i swear to God that niGGas be fakking there funkk cause is not about what and who is dangerous cause likke i saidk it b4 i stay by Mckkinley Parkk and iv walkk to to 18th n Halsted,,Cullerton n May 18th n Damen 21 n woodk and seen niGGas out but never got ran up andk getting check

u damn sure aint walkin from mckinley all the way to 21st an damen wood an not gettin ran up on why you woofin bro

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: Citizens to Re-Elect Larry Dominick

Postby IlDuce » May 15th, 2012, 10:24 pm

AlmightyAs wrote:
Lente Loco wrote:i swear to God that niGGas be fakking there funkk cause is not about what and who is dangerous cause likke i saidk it b4 i stay by Mckkinley Parkk and iv walkk to to 18th n Halsted,,Cullerton n May 18th n Damen 21 n woodk and seen niGGas out but never got ran up andk getting check

u damn sure aint walkin from mckinley all the way to 21st an damen wood an not gettin ran up on why you woofin bro

Thats a long ass fucking walk. Its called take the CTA goddammit

og
og
Location: in the middle of your gurl's ass with my tongue, licking shit , sticking shit til she's numb
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,Bmf,cali & CDL Kartel

Postby ILick-Queens » May 2nd, 2017, 12:37 am

:lol:
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

prospect
Affiliation: Maniac Latin Disciple Nation

Postby AWPWMLDN » May 12th, 2017, 7:22 am

Lente Loco wrote:IT AINT WHO IS DANGEROUS
ITS HOW THE STRUCTURE OF THE MOB IS
CAUSE IT COULD BE THE SMALLEST MOB AND THEY COULD BE OUT THEE
FOR EXAMPLE
US WE AINT CITY WIDE LIKE OTHER MOBS BUT WE HAD OUR DIRT IN THE BOOKS WE TOOK OUT THE VIQUEENS OUT THERE MOTHERLAND RAN OUT HURON N HOYNE KRANKS

THERE OTHER MOBS THAT ARE SMALL AND GOT STRUCTURE, CAUSE BIG MOBS DONT EVEN HAVE THAT THEY GO ADD IT WITH EACH OTHER LOOK AT THIS PALBO CITY YACKS GO ADD IT WITH GRAND CITY, LOOK AT THE COBRAS FROM CICERO GOING ADD IT WITH THE COBRAS FROM KOZ PARK SDKS GOING ADD IT WITH EACH OTHER

INSANE FAMILIA BEEN FALLING OFF
MAINAICK FAMILIA FELL OFF LONG TIME AGO

ME AS A GENT IV SEEN THE ONLY MOBS THAT STILL GO BY THE CODES OF THE BOOKS IS THE ALMIGHTY FOLKKS FAM

...is this clown ass fcukn serious...ain't no mobs giving gents props for "taking out" lame ass vikings or weak ass huron queens...y'all steady getting treated by them sdz...when y'all do decide to post up...and i guarantee that if your clown ass goes through humboldt park maniac hoods or logan square maniac hoods and especially hermosa park maniac hoods you ain't gon be sayin we fell off...yous a straight goofy...and jus cuz we went through some shit don't mean we ain't out here handling bizness...get your facts straight clown...or shut the fcuk up speaking on shit you don't kno...clown ass...

foot soldier
foot soldier
Affiliation: 12th street dope boyz

Postby justenoughswag » May 12th, 2017, 9:09 pm

AWPWMLDN wrote:
Lente Loco wrote:IT AINT WHO IS DANGEROUS
ITS HOW THE STRUCTURE OF THE MOB IS
CAUSE IT COULD BE THE SMALLEST MOB AND THEY COULD BE OUT THEE
FOR EXAMPLE
US WE AINT CITY WIDE LIKE OTHER MOBS BUT WE HAD OUR DIRT IN THE BOOKS WE TOOK OUT THE VIQUEENS OUT THERE MOTHERLAND RAN OUT HURON N HOYNE KRANKS

THERE OTHER MOBS THAT ARE SMALL AND GOT STRUCTURE, CAUSE BIG MOBS DONT EVEN HAVE THAT THEY GO ADD IT WITH EACH OTHER LOOK AT THIS PALBO CITY YACKS GO ADD IT WITH GRAND CITY, LOOK AT THE COBRAS FROM CICERO GOING ADD IT WITH THE COBRAS FROM KOZ PARK SDKS GOING ADD IT WITH EACH OTHER

INSANE FAMILIA BEEN FALLING OFF
MAINAICK FAMILIA FELL OFF LONG TIME AGO

ME AS A GENT IV SEEN THE ONLY MOBS THAT STILL GO BY THE CODES OF THE BOOKS IS THE ALMIGHTY FOLKKS FAM

...is this clown ass fcukn serious...ain't no mobs giving gents props for "taking out" lame ass vikings or weak ass huron queens...y'all steady getting treated by them sdz...when y'all do decide to post up...and i guarantee that if your clown ass goes through humboldt park maniac hoods or logan square maniac hoods and especially hermosa park maniac hoods you ain't gon be sayin we fell off...yous a straight goofy...and jus cuz we went through some shit don't mean we ain't out here handling bizness...get your facts straight clown...or shut the fcuk up speaking on shit you don't kno...clown ass...
is u serious this thread dead as hell :smh:

Previous

Return to Midwest